LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Equality Through Diapers, Ch 12

Well....  I had no plans to write this at all.  Over a week ago I posted this idea in the Idea Adoption Thread, however over the last week I haven't been able to get the idea out of my head and have figured out a story for it.  If anyone else wants to write their own version of the "universe" i would say for it, though it isn't a new idea to say the least.  If you want to get a basic idea of the world you can read but was posted in the adoption thread, however everything about the world a person will learn as we go through.  I want to finish the rewrite of DTA/Little Time Daycare but until I get this out of my head I'm not able to focus on that story at the moment.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Weekend sales always drew large crowds and today was no different.  Becky would normally avoid the mall when it was like this, however the sale on winter leggings was something she wouldn't pass up even if it was late summer.  Becky normally bought clothing out of season to get the best price on everything, let everyone else buy the most expensive and "in" looks.  As she turned a corner an old friend came into view.

"Mai, I didn't know you worked here!"  The girl jumped at hearing her name.

"Becky it's been a long time."  Embracing like old friend.  "I started working here a month ago, Employment Registration only had three choices for me after I stopped working at the factory.  This was the best of the three, I really don't want to work in fast food."

"Why'd they let you go?"

"They didn't let me go, the factory was moved.  It's to far away to drive to everyday and the pay was... well you know "our" level of pay."  Mai went back to stocking the shelves.  "What brings you here today?"

"The sale on leg warmers."

Mai started laughing, "you would!  Everyone else is here for the sale on summer clothes and your getting ready for winter.  The leg warmers are behind me."

"How do you like working here?"

"It's alright.  Being the new girl I get the crappy weekend shifts but I'm hoping to get most to all weekday shifts in the next few months."  Becky groaned, "I remember working weekends at Sammy's, and being a waitress sucks... Well it does for us at least, I could see many women liking it."

"Oh that brings back memories, does Alex still work there?"

"I don't think she will ever leave that job unless they force her out.  She likes the people that come in there more then other restaurants."  Becky said.  "She likes being around other DGs which I can't blame her, it's been hard for her since her mother died."

Mai nodded and turned back to stocking.  For Becky sure enough the leggings were right behind Mai.  Becky started looking through what was on the shelves; talking to Mai would be great but she had to shop at the same time, didn't want to get Mai in trouble if her boss walked through.  With winter coming Becky figured she would stock up now, it wasn't uncommon for a few leg warmers to get stained over the winter and she would just end up tossing them out.  As she took a step to see the other leg warmers it happened, a sudden warm mush started to fill the seat of her diaper. She was happy it hadn't made a sound other then the crinkle of her diaper, will all these women around she didn't want to draw attention to herself.  As if nothing had happened she went back to shopping.

A few moments later Becky could hear Mai sniffing.  Becky turned to see her friend stop her work to reach around and pat the seat of her own diaper.  "It's me, don't worry about it."  Mai looked around for a moment, like she was seeing who was in ear shot.  "You should go change before someone finds you."

"I'll change when I'm done, no reason to hurry."

Mai looked at her with a perplexed look on her face for a moment before she went back to stocking.  "Oh Becky I wanted to asked how's your fath... I mean Sam?"

Becky put down the leg warmers she was holding.  "You hear what happened?"  There was a long pause because Mai said, "ya."  Becky sighed and picked up the leg warmers again and kept shopping.  "She was sent to the playpen, I see her now and then but you need to schedule visits at least two weeks in advanced so I don't see her much."  Becky looks down at the leg warmers darkly and adds, "not like she knows who I am anymore anyway."

"Becky, I'm sorry-." Mai's sentence was cut short when a loud wet fart released from the seat of her diaper.  Mai's eyes went wide for a moment and she started to blush as she looked at Becky.  Becky just smiled at Mai, "I guess I'm going to be sorry now."  Becky said as the smell of Mai's fart made it's way to her.

Suddenly a voice rang out, "you should be sorry.  I understand you...girls can't control yourselves but that doesn't mean shouldn't have manners!"  A tall blond women in a while blouse and black skirt said as she started walking toward them, though her gaze was focused on Becky.  Before Becky could react she felt a hand cup the bottom of her diaper, then she felt the back of her diaper being pulled back and checked.  "Looks like that was just an after stinky, you should really think of other and get yourself changed when this happens.  Look at this nice girl, she should have to work and have to smell your stinky butt."

Mai turned, "Ma'am It's..." Mai was cut off again, but this time by the blond.  "You don't need to say anything dear, I understand you can't say anything.  I'll take care of this so you don't have to deal with it." 

With that the women look Becky's arm and started pulling her into the changing station.   Becky didn't put up a fight she had just put her leg warmers down as soon as she had felt herself being checked.  The women pressed the button on the wall once they were inside and a table came out, which she then hoisted Becky onto.  Becky just laid back an assumed the position she was so use to.  "Well little girl, it's good to see you didn't put up a fight.  You've been a girl long enough you think you would have learned how to act in public.  I guess some of that...other side doesn't completely go away."  The women kept talking while she was picking out a replacement diaper. "Your wearing a level 2 but for that mess you need at least a 3."  A moment later a fresh diaper popped out the bottom of a small dispenser, though it was clearly thicker then the one Becky was currently wearing.

The women went to work opening her diaper and wiping her clean.  It wasn't the first time a random women had changed her and this wouldn't be the last, Becky just kept smiling while the stranger was working.  The women kept muttering to herself while she was working, things like "wasting a second change," or "why even bother."  Becky suddenly felt her legs being lifted in the air as the old diaper was removed and a new one was placed under her.  The moment her bottom hit the diaper she could feel how much thicker it was, she had some of these thick diaper at home for sleeping but never during the day it would make her waddle a little.  Once she was powered and creamed the diaper was taped shut and the women helped her off the table tugging her shirt down a bit to make sure it wouldn't cover her diaper, which it didn't.  

As they walked out of the changing station Becky turned to the women smiling, "thank you."  The women smiled back, "your welcome dear.  Next time you fill your diaper you should get changed so women don't have to smell you."  With that the women walked off down the isle to to cart heading to the check out line.

Mai came over to her as she was still standing in front of the changing station.  "I'm so sorry Becky.  It should have been me."  Tears filled her eyes, like she had just betrayed her close friend or lover.  Becky on the other hand just laughed, "don't worry about it."

Mai was taken aback by Becky's attitude toward the whole event.  "I know women have the right to change us because we're Diaper Girls but how can you be so...calm about it?"

Becky put her arm around Mai's shoulder to bring her closer to whisper in her ear.  "That women looks down on us, and probably make 3 to 4 times what we make per year.  However she's the one wiping my ass clean!"  Mai stood there for a second before she started laughing.  Becky could smell that Mai hadn't changed yet and while her friend was busy laughing she reached behind and gave her friend a hard pat of her diapered butt, pushing the mess against her bottom.

"I'll see you later stinky, better get changed before she comes back."  With that Becky went back to grab her leg warmers before heading home to change into a thinner diaper.

• Like 2

Chapter 2

"Same as always?" Alex asked as Becky was taking her seat in the booth.

"I'll just take coffee for now, I have a friend coming to meet me."  Becky was a regular at Sammy's even after she stopped working for them.  It wasn't a bad restaurant chain and it was nice to be around other DG's.  "Anyone I know?" Since she normally didn't bring friends in so it wasn't a surprise for Alex to ask.  "Just Emily."  Alex's face lost it's smile, "Oh," she said before leaving.

Alex wasn't the largest fan of Emily, which wasn't a surprise either since they had once been lovers.  That was a long time ago, a lifetime ago; one that Emily wished to forget and Alex never could.  Becky's eyes drifted out the window sipping her coffee as she waited to Emily to arrive.  She always kept in contact with her, mostly through texts or emails though and she hadn't seen her in a few years.  It was a little out of the blue when she asked to meet up on a Saturday morning.  Emily had done very well for herself since the war, better then Becky was at least.  Then again very few diaper girls made as much as the average women so that wasn't much of a shock.  Still, it was probably another reason Alex didn't have high thoughts of her old lover.

Alex brought Emily over to her table, she was taller then Becky as most women were to diaper girls.  She was almost dressed like she was going to work, though more like a business lunch and she stuck out like a girl's first pimple.  Becky stood to give her old friend a hug before they sat down.  "Would you like some coffee?"  Alex asked, trying her best to sound polite though Becky could tell she was holding back pent up emotions.  "Yes, please."  Emily finally glanced at Alex.  "Oh my god!  Alex is that you?  I didn't know you were approved to become a DG?  I thought you were at the breeding center."  Emily laughed as Alex put her coffee down and left, Emily for her part of oblivious that she had offended Alex at all.  Becky kept sipping her coffee as Emily was looking around the dinner, "is this why you like to eat here?  So many other diaper girls?"

"Well, what can I say.  Those that crap their pants together, eat together."  Becky said in a sarcastic tone taking another sip.

Emily was taken aback by the statement.  "You wear pants?  I thought the law said diaper must always visab-"

"It's a figure of speech."  It was at this point Alex came back to take their order, Becky getting her favorite burger while Emily was still quickly looked at the menu.  "You have anything without grease?" Alex eye started twitching but Emily was too consumed in the menu to notice.  "You know what just give me the shrimp," pointing to the most expensive item on the menu.  Alex gave Becky a dirty look as she turned to leave, Becky was just smiling.  The whole encounter was extremely entertaining making uncomfortable, justification for the time Alex had put warm oatmeal in he diaper when she was sleeping on break before she quit .

"So what did you want to talk about?"  Becky asked.

"It's about Katy."  Emily was staring at her coffee.  "She just started high school this year and only a few weeks in it's been extremely hard on her.  She's the only diaper girl in her school now, her best friend moved away at the end of last year.  The school attempts to stop kids being a bully to her but she feels out of place and I don't know how to help her."

"She the only one in her school?"  Becky though back for a moment.  "That's right she was only three or four years old when the war ended.  I remember there was a debate on children that young and what to do with them."  

"Yes, I was able to get her approved as you remember.  There were many DG's four or five years above her that were already in school but she's the first that were to young to remember a time before being a diaper girl.  Other schools have more, that's why her friend moved away, her mother took her to a school that had almost a dozen."  Emily took a sip of her coffee.  "As you know once the matriarchy was established and laws in place there were a lot more diaper girls, around 30% of the population.  She's just in a strange age group, she doesn't even....know."

"She doesn't know why she was picked?"

"No, she doesn't know she was born a boy."  This caused Becky surprise and she start choking on her coffee.  "You never told her!?"  Becky said in a loud whisper.

"What the hell Emily!?  Why wouldn't you tell her that!?  Alex returned with their food, almost like she planned it.  Becky though just thanked Alex and waited for her to walk away.  "Why would you do that to her?"

Emily started looking up at the ceiling wiping the tears from her eyes.  "She's my little girl, I was afraid is she thought she was different..."

"That she wouldn't love you?" Her anger had subsided seeing her friend in tears.

Emily just nodded taking a bite of her shrimp.  "I know it was stupid and selfish.  That's why I'm here I don't know what to do.  Do you think you could talk to her?"

"What do you want me to tell her?"

"That diaper girls are the same as anyone else."

Becky finished chewing the bite of her burger. "You want me to lie to her."

Emily rolled her eyes, "would you stop.  Diaper girls are an equal part of-"

"Really?"  Becky cut her off.  Becky wiggled to bottom for a moment, she could feel her diaper was soaked which made a loud crinkling sound that even Emily could hear.  "Let's see, I'm sitting here in a wet diaper.  Just the other week I was at the store and a random women walk over to me, groped by butt before she removed my underwear to touch my womenhood.  Now if a random women did that to you..."

"She's be in solitary."  Emily's voice was low, like a small child that had been yelled at.

Becky finished off her burger, it gave time for her words to sink in.  "I can have a diaper girl to girl talk with her, but don't ask me to lie to her.  You said she doesn't have any other friends, what about people online?"

Shaking her head she finished another shrimp.  "I don't like her spending time online, she needs to meet real people."

Rolling her eyes Beck finished her coffee.  "She needs people to talk to, and If she's still into video games there are a lot of diaper girls that play video games, it would be a good way for her to at least talk to others like herself."

Leaning back in her seat it was clear she was weighing her options.  "Alright I'll unlock the internet so she can play her games online, but only after you talk with tomorrow.  I don't want some of those... bad diaper girls to give her ideas."

Nodding Becky finished her food, even she had to admit there were those out there it would be best Katy didn't speak with.  Or at the least understood the truth before talking to others.  "Tomorrow is a little sudden but I can take her out of the day."

Emily's face turned to surprise, "take her out?  Couldn't you just come over and talk to her?"

"I could, but I think I showing her would be a good idea.  I'll bring her here for lunch, that wouldn't be bad right?"

"I guess that would be fine, but don't let her order anything greasy."  Becky just stared at her for a moment, "fine she can eat what she wants when she's with Aunt Becky."

"Aunt Becky?"

"She's been calling you that for years, you don't remember?"

Becky thought back, she didn't seen Katy since her tenth birthday but she somewhat remember being called that.  "Alright I'll come over tomorrow morning, but you need to tell her she used to have a penis."

"Do you have to say it so...bluntly?" She recoiled at the sound of a word she hadn't heard in many years.

"It would be worse if she learns it from me and not from you."

Alex had returned with the check, but before Becky could reach for it Emily placed a bill inside and handed it back to Alex.  "That should cover the bill and the tip."  She turned to Becky before she left.  "See you tomorrow." 

Alex looked confused for a moment before she opened the check and saw that Emily had paid twice over what the bill was for both meals.  "Maybe she isn't such a bitch after all."  Becky just laughing so hard she felt the seat of her diaper fill with her breakfast.  "She wasn't being nice, she thought she was just paying for her own meal.  That's how much her normal meals cost."  It was clear Alex wasn't sure if she should be mad at Emily for being stuck up for happy for a large tip, she seemed to settle for happy as she smiled and walked off.

• Like 1

Chapter 3

The next morning Becky had made her way to Emily's house.  The house wasn't hard to find, just look for the over priced house in a small neighborhood.  Getting out of her car she could hear yelling coming from the house, she rang the door bell only to then hear a door slam shut before Emily answered the door.  "Finally, I need your help."

"Let me guess, you just told her out of the blue this morning?"

"I figured, do it light a band-aid, get it over with quickly."

"You know, sometime I wonder which of us was born female and which wasn't."  Emily just glared at her, she didn't seem in a good mood.  

Becky made her way up stairs to Katy's room.  She could hear the girl crying in her room.  She waiting for a moment for knocking.

"Go away!"

She knocked again.

"I don't want to talk to you!"

Becky gave her a moment, third times the charm she figured as she knocked again.

"You go shit in a diaper then come talk to me about being the same!"

Becky just face-palmed, it would be like Emily to say something like that.  "Well I haven't mess my diaper yet today but I could come back in a few hours if you like."  There was a moment of silence before the bedroom door opened.  "Aunt Becky?"  Becky was thinking she would be looking down at Katy but she was wrong.  Katy was now 14 and almost as tall as Becky was, maybe an inch or two off.

"Guess I can't call you shorty anymore can I?"  Katy wiped away her tears before she opened the door fully and went back to her bed.  "Did Mom ask you to come because we're fighting?"

"Nope, I was already coming over."  

There was a long silence, Katy just looking out the window.  "Why didn't she tell me?  Why didn't you tell me?"

"For this reason, she knew it would hurt you.  It's hard to tell someone we love the truth when we know it will hurt them."  She gave her words time to sink in.  "How about we go get lunch?"

"I don't want to talk to Mom right now."

"Not your Mom, just you and me.  It can be a diaper girls day out."  This at least got a chuckle out of Katy. "Fine."

Becky and Katy made their way to Sammy's for lunch, Alex was there to greet them.  "Oh, another friend today Becky?"

"Yep, this is Katy.  She's Emily's daughter."

Alex looked up for a moment thinking, "I see you had to steal her away to let her eat real food."  Alex lead them to Becky's favorite seat.  The short journey meant nothing to Becky but as she looked back at Katy it was like a wonderland to her.  Becky figured she had never seen so many diaper girls in one place before.  There were couples kissing, people at the bar and even the waitress's, all in diapers.  As they sat down Katy leaned over the table a bit, "were all diaper girls once boys?  Did they all have...you know?"

Before Becky could answer Alex did.  "Oh ya, I use to have a massive penis!"

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!" Katy yelled.

Becky had once again face-palmed herself this morning doing her best to keep from laughing like a mad women.  "Alex go get her a orange soda before you get us both sent to the playpen."  Alex punched her in the shoulder before walking off.  

Katy looked like she had just seen a ghost or someone be killed.  "Sorry about that, I like to think I'm blunt but Alex...ya she's on a whole other level."  Katy, who now wanted to change the subject dove into the menu.  "What am I allowed to order?"  

"Allowed?  Katy, order anything you like, I'm not your mother."  This brightened up Katy's face real fast.  By the time Alex was back Katy knew she wanted a double bacon cheese burger with garlic fries.  Knowing Emily she would have never allowed Katy to eat something like this, Emily would hate her later when she would have to change all the messy diapers but that wasn't her problem.  After Alex took their menu Katy gulped down her soda and Alex had to get her another, something else Emily wouldn't let her have, soda.

"So Katy,"  Becky began.  "What do you know, I find it strange this wasn't told to you in school.  You would think history class at least."

Katy seems shy on the subject.  "We learned about ancient history like Rome and such.  Also how the old united states came to be that kinda of stuff.  I know women won their freedom from men that enslaved them."  There was a long pause.  "I didn't know I was one of them..."

Did the history books really say women were enslaved by men?  Guess it's true history really is written by the victors.  "That's a gross oversimplification.  I guess I get to be a history teach today."  Becky took a drink before she began.  "I guess it started when I was about your age.  Men and women were for the most part equal, there would be debates at times about whether women made the same amount as men or why they didn't have as many high ranking positions.  However overall they were equal."

Alex arrived with their food, Katy wasted no time going to town on her burger.  "What happened then?"  She said between bites.

"Times change.  New presidents were elected, they would make sexist statements against women and then deny they said it even though it was on film.  As time passed less women were in the government and sexist statements weren't even being denied anymore.  Radical feminist groups starting forming over what was happening.  Then laws that were in place to keep men and women equal started to be repealed.  Women could then be paid less for the same job as a man, women couldn't get an abortion without the fathers consent."  Becky stopped to take a bite of her own burger before going on.  "It came to a head when the senate passed a bill to remove a women's right to vote.  That was the spark that lit the fire.  The radical feminist groups had moved on the government, when the vote passed they struck.  If their freedom to vote was taken away they would fight for it and they did.  Within 24 hours the president and every member of the senate that voted to remove a women's right to vote was dead.  The radicals overthrew the government in one day, but that wasn't the end of it.  The military didn't know what to do, they had to serve the government but the old government was gone now and the women in the old government backed this new one the radicals were building.  This lead to a civil war."

Katy seemed to be hanging on Becky's every word, maybe she should have been a teacher?  She dismissed that thought, diaper girls didn't get to be teachers.  "So women war the war I guess?"

"Yes, it took a number of years but they did win.  At first they just executed the leaders of the other side but they couldn't execute all men, some had been on their side and on top of that humans need both men and women as a race to survive.  Instead they used a new method of gender change that had been in development, it would change your DNA to XX instead of XY thus making you female.  The only draw back was it left the person completely incontinent, or so we're told.  Some men were allowed to join the new matriarchy once it was all in place, we would be the first diaper girls.  We were told we would be equals to any women since we were now the same."

Becky started in hard on her burger since Katy was almost done.  "But we aren't the same are we?"

Becky shook her head.  "We can't wear pants, it's against the law for a diaper girl to hide her diaper.  The matriarchy says it's so we remember how lucky we were to be allowed to join the new society they created."

"Couldn't you have left?  Gone somewhere else?"

"After the civil war here started women all over the world started rising up.  Many did try to run and find a safe place but many of us saw the writing on the wall.  I was giving the choice to join and I did, those that didn't or weren't given the choice were sent to the breeding center."

Katy's eyes got wide.  "What's it like there?"

"Not as bad as you might think.  Men live well enough lives, more like cattle then people.  They get to live, work and play all in the center.  Every few days they are "milked" like a cow for their semen, women out here can pay for it so they can have children of their own.  Girls they get to keep and boys are sold back to the breeding center, though a family is allowed to have one boy become a diaper girl if they wish.  That why there are many diaper girls younger then you and older, you're at an age when you use to be a boy but were too young to remember."

Alex had returned with the check, Becky had a feeling Alex wouldn't be as happy as she was the day before.  Becky didn't make the money Emily did to tip that well.  As they got into the car Katy started patting her belly.  "Thanks Aunt Becky, it's good to know the only thing that sets us apart it our diapers."

Becky slowly turned and looked at Katy, she didn't know if she wanted to say it now or wait until they got to the next destination.  "You alright Aunt Becky?  Your scaring me."

"Sorry, we have one more stop."  Becky started the car and moved into traffic.  "It will be easier to show you."

Sometime later they arrive at a place Becky hated going to.  They got out of the car and went inside, "How can I help you today?"  A young diaper girl asked at the front counter.  "I'm Becky I have an appointment."  The diaper girl started punching into her computer, after a few moments there was a beep sound and they were taken inside.  There were many doors down the empty hall wall, to someone else it might have looked like a mental health clinic but Becky knew better.  "You have an hour, let me know if you want to leave early."

As they went inside it was just as bad as she remembered but for Katy it was something different.  The room was like a huge nursery, toys, bottles, blocks and more spread throughout the room.  A large changing table that could be lowered to the floor if need to and then raised for the person to be changed.  On the floor however were not babies, but diaper girls however they were different.  Becky looked around for a moment until she found who she had come here for,  they made there way over to an older women who was naked save for an extremely thick level 5 diaper.  The diaper was so thick it made walking impossible even if it was dirty like hers was now.  Becky sat down on the ground in front of the older women and Katy followed her lead.  The women had a blank look on her face with drooling coming out of her toothless mouth.  "Katy, this is Jill.  She was at once point, my father."

Katy looked at the women in shock, "your father? How?" 

"It's a long story-"

"Wait before you start let's get a nurse to change her, she stinks."  Katy stood up to asked the nurse but Becky grabbed her and pulled her down.  "Ow, what?  She needs to be changed."

"It doesn't matter, people here are only changed every four hours.  They were just changed an hour ago, if you tell them they need to be changed you can be found guilty of questioning the authority of the matriarchy.  If you do that, you'll be living here...."  It took a moment for Katy to understand.  "You mean..."

"Jill became a DG just like me.  Before the war Jill fought for equality, thus when the war ended my father became Jill.  Over the years though she saw that diaper girls weren't equal, he spoke out, attempted to have a rally for fight for diaper girl rights.  In the end he was found a traitor and sent here, this place is known as the playpen.  When women break the law they go to solitary for a number of years, but diaper girls.... this is where we go.  They break you, you become a mindless baby for the rest of your life."

Becky and Katy remained with Jill for most of the remaining hour before they made their way back to the car.  The ride back to Emily's would help explain to Katy what couldn't be said in public.  "Diaper girls aren't the same as women.  In theory we are but in practice it's another.  To "ensure" diaper girls are equal the matriarchy provides jobs for us, if we get fired or let go they get us another.  Diaper girls have diapers sent to us for free and our pay is dictated by the matriarchy, we will always have a job and a place to live.  However there are no diaper girls teachers, no diaper girls in the government.  In theory we could be but the Employment Registration has to deem us 'qualified" for the job."

"You're saying diapers girls aren't free?"

"What is free?  Freedom to pick our job? No we don't, however we also don't have the fear of being unable to find a job or getting a job that doesn't make enough to pay bills.  As a diaper girl you are different but that doesn't make if worse.   Life is only as good as you make it."  Becky put her hand on Katy's knee.  "Thanks for today Aunt Becky, it meant a lot having you..."  Katy stopped mid sentence as a loud wet fart erupted from her diaper.  "Well let's get you home, seems you managed to get your mother a gift."

• Like 1
23 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Distopian fiction is always a genre I enjoy, and this seems to fit that mold. Looking forward to seeing where you take this!

The last two chapters felt way to fast, it felt more like telling the rules of the game and not about the world.  I hope this chapter does a better job slowing the story down a bit.

Chapter 4

Becky arrived at work Monday morning trying to hide her discomfort.  Becky worked at Diapered 4 Life, in the corporate office.  Her official job title was “Customer Registration Manager” in truth she was little more than good-looking eye candy, diapered eye candy at that.  She would schedule the meetings and business lunches for the people upstairs, and of course greet everyone that came in the lobby.  The title Becky felt was made to sound more important then it was on purpose, gives the employment registration the illusion of equality for diaper girls.  Though the job wasn’t amazing she found it a lot more enjoyable than working at Sammy’s and feeling greasy when she got home every night.  

The company itself sold diapers for both women and diaper girls.  Diapers themselves were sold in levels of quality and absorption, though many would just label them as D1-D5.  D1 diapers were pull-up style diapers, great for leaks but not made for full wettings or a mess.  D2 were thicker and had a plastic back, a person could walk just fine with D2’s though it would get thick when soaked.  D3 diapers are thicker and can go for extended period between changes, the downside is the thickness causes the wearer to waddle a little.  D4 is when things start changing, they are much thicker then D3 diapers and will cause the wearer to waddle a lot and when soaked walking becomes extremely difficult.  D4 diapers aren’t made to look nice like D2 and D3, they are generally used for deep sleepers as they can go up to 12 hours without a change.  D5 diapers are used only in the playpen, these diapers only have one extremely large tape on each side and have “removal proof” technology build into the tapes.  The tapes will not come off the diaper unless a chemical it put on top of it, this doesn’t hurt the skin, but it allows the diaper to open.  The diaper are so thick that walking in one, even a dry one is near impossible which leave the wearing crawling.  It’s done to ensure that those sentence to the playpen don’t get out of their diapers and make a mess, the look of these diapers are dependent on the playpen they were made for.

Diapers for women are generally D1 diapers, made in the style of pull-ups.  This means the diaper could be hidden under clothing without anyone knowing about it.  These diapers were made to look like panties, granny panties but panties non-the less.  Even if someone did see up a woman skirt they generally wouldn’t think anything was off.  Women in diapers are looked at differently then diaper girls, for most women it was an embarrassment to have to wear diapers and for diaper girls it was a way of life.  A common misconception was that a woman who wore diapers was a diaper girl, which isn’t the case.  A diaper girl is registered with the matriarchy as a diaper girl, women who wear diapers are still women, diapers or no diapers.  However, in some extreme cases women who become incontinent would dress as a diaper girl to be saved the embarrassment of being a woman in diapers.  Women who did so though would either register as a diaper girl or buy diaper girl diapers of D2 or higher.

Diapers girl’s wear D2 and up.  Diapers must be visible and will hold more than a few leaks, they're much bulkier with a plastic like back.  D2 and up are plastic backed but with new biodegradable plastic.  They would be seen and thus came in different colors and fashions, it wasn’t uncommon for a business that hired a lot of diaper girls to have custom made diapers with their logo on it; served as a uniform in a way.  Diaper girls are provided diapers by the matriarchy, if a diaper girl’s job would like her to wear a type of diaper they would let employment registration know and that diaper girl would be sent a new supply.  For some jobs it was a cheap way to have their workers in uniforms.  A diaper girl could naturally buy her own diapers if she wanted thinner diaper or diapers that looked different, but they’re expensive to buy out right as so much diaper girls just used what they were sent.

The people that worked above Becky would constantly be meeting to push more of their diapers on the public.  Some would design new diapers just for the look which business owners would come discuss about.  Others would be research teams coming to discuss their new finding and the recorded tests of their new diapers.  Becky being in diapers was the reason she got the job, they wanted the first thing people see when they walk in was one of their products being used.  Today though was different, the company had just made a new line of diaper girl diapers D2+ they called it, all diaper girls in the building had to wear them.  The description they were pushing was, “thick as a D2 diaper but absorbs like a D3.”  This statement wasn’t true, or at least not completely.  The diaper was thicker then a D2 but not as think as a D3 diaper, but not my much.  Becky figured it absorbed more like a D4 but it had been a long time since she had worn a D4 to know for sure.  The front and back of her diaper had the bubble letters of the company logo, Diapers 4 Live on the front and back.  They had a new “detection system” built into the diaper, if the crotch got too wet the white logo would become a bright yellow and if she made a mess the back would become brown.  She didn’t know how the diapers could magically tell she had soiled herself and she didn’t want to know.
Becky made her way in the back door as most of the opening employees did and went to clock in.  Inside the breakroom were only diaper girls now, they were talking about the new diapers.  Some found it annoying it announced to the world that they needed change, others pointed out that everyone would already know by the smell that your diaper was packing a load so having it change color was just showing off.  Becky didn’t care about it changing color, if someone was looking at her crotch they could tell it was wet or messy anyway it was the small waddle she had now that annoyed her.  It was then that one of the diaper girls came over when she notices Becky walk in.

“Morning Lisa.”  Lisa was the longest working diaper girl at Diapers 4 Life at eight years.  She had on a black shirt and an apron, though it tied around her waist and stopped just before her diaper line.  Lisa was one of the maids that did the cleaning in the morning before everyone arrived.  Becky would say they were friends though they didn’t spend much time outside work together other then dinner now and then.

“I wanted you to be the first to know.” Lisa pulled a neckless out from her blouse, the pendant was gold and said “BABY” on it.

Beck’s eye got wide, “you’re being adopted?!”

“I know, I can’t believe it!”  Lisa jump into a hug while Becky was in shock.  Why would Lisa want to be adopted?  Women could get married just like diaper girls could, but a woman could also adopt a diaper girl.  A diaper girl had to agree to be adopted and in many ways, it was treated as a marriage though it was very different, or at least to Becky it was.  First married couples generally used wedding rings, adopted diaper girls would have a neckless or collar.  The “Mother” would wear a bracelet that matched her diaper girl’s collar, and it was always proper to call a mother of a diaper girl Mrs.  An adopted diaper girl was basically considered a child by the matriarchy and no longer able to take care of herself and her “mother” would have to do that, the collar showed that someone else took care of her.  There was no averagel life for an adopted diaper girl, for some it would almost seem like the couple was married but the women would clearly in charge.  Others would live as children and some as babies, or worse diapered slaves, Becky had heard of diaper girls being sold as adopted diaper girls though that didn’t seem possible since the adoption had to be cleared by the state just like a marriage.  Adoption seemed like a crazy idea for Becky, you might get someone nice that would take care of you, but you could also end up much worse, the risk seemed too high.

As Lisa pulled out of her hug she had a smile that stretched across her face.  “Mommy…. I mean Sasha and I have been talking about it for a long time.  We were debating between marriage and adoption but in the end, she wanted adoption.  We let employment registration know that this will be my last week.”

Becky was having a hard time controlling her emotions, she was happy for her friend, shocked that she was being adopted and scared it was all happening so fast.  Finally, she just settled on smiling, “I’m so happy for you, but now I won’t see you every day.”

“I know, but Mommy says you can come over anytime.”  Lisa took both of Becky’s hands into her own.  “I know you’re not the biggest fan of adoption, but Sasha makes me happy and she doesn’t like how hard I work for so little pay.  Will you come to my adoption this Saturday?”

“This Saturday?! Isn’t that a little fast?”

“Na, we have been talking about it for months and Mommy doesn’t have much family and mine… Well Sasha’s my family now.  I would love for you to be there.”

“Alright, but I’ve never seen an adoption before.  Is it like a wedding? What do I wear?”  

“Don’t worry about that, Mommy has taken care of everything.  I would tell you more, but I want you to see it in person.  Just promise me you’ll keep an open mind about it.”

If her eyebrow could go any higher it would be floating above her head.  Telling someone to “keep an open mind” would normally be fine, but Becky got a feeling she wasn’t going to like it. “Alright.”  Lisa smiled and left the break room, she needed to get to cleaning before the building opened.  Becky got to the lobby and started checking it over. 

It was a few hours later Becky was looking through the new diaper designs she had access to on the lobby computer.  It was a slow day, only two people had come in and she was getting bored.  The desk at the front counter was glass, it allowed anyone who came in complete view of her diaper.  She didn’t have a chair but a stool, she could use the computer standing or sitting.  It was sometime after lunch and she could feel the wet diaper between her legs, she looked down and about see the logo for Diapers 4 Life on her diaper were a bright almost neon yellow in color.  She slid off to stool, but when her feet hit the ground she felt that back of her diaper start to sag.  It took her a moment, but she was in the middle of soiling herself and she didn’t even know it.  She leaned forward a bit until she was finish then picked up the phone next to her.
“Mrs. Randal could you send someone to watch the lobby for a moment I need to be changed.”  This was normal operation for Diapers 4 Life, another diaper girl or a woman would take her place while she went and got changed.  “Be right there Becky.”  The diaper had done what Becky was afraid it would do, the wetting and new mess had caused it to get much thicker; she would be waddling to the changing station.  I few minutes late Mrs. Randel arrived with Mrs. Anderson and Ms. Soyer, behind them there was a diaper girl who had just been hired last week, Pat.

“Smells like a loaded diaper all right, Becky could you come over here and turn around for us.”  Becky was a little confused why three two of the top board members would be with Mrs. Randel but she did as she was told and gave them a view of her messy diaper.

“Do you think the letter could be a little darker brown?” Mrs. Anderson asked while poking the back of her diaper.  “The sag of the diaper distorts the name, maybe we can find a way to get the diaper to sag less when messy, that would make the color changing that much more important.”  Suddenly Becky felt a hand give her a few hard pats on her diaper, causing the mess to go everywhere inside but did cause the sag to go away for a moment.

“Perhaps we should start doing more testing on our products.  Testing right now tells how much it can hold before it falls off or leaks but if we did live tests we would see this before now.”  Mrs. Randel seemed to know the “business game” well, pushing small ideas to help push herself up the ladder.
Naturally Ms. Soyer had to put her opinions in.  “I think the color would be better as a chocolate brown, too hard and it will look black and people may mistake as part of the letters.”

“Pat would you be a dear and watch the lobby for Becky we need to take her to the changing station.”  Mrs. Randel didn’t wait for a reply she took Becky’s hand like a child and the four of them left.  On the way the board members commented on the waddle it caused and how cute it made her.  The changing station at work was the best she had ever been in and always loved changing at work more then anywhere else.  The changing table popped out of the wall and Mrs. Randel help her up.

“You know,” Mrs. Anderson began.  “If it wasn’t for the smell it would be best if she was messy all day, that way people could see the color change in the letters.”  Ms. Soyer nodded in agreement.  “Maybe we could fake a messy diaper.”

Becky didn’t like where this conversation was going, thankfully Mrs. Randel was at least on her site.  “The poor girl would get a diaper rash and that’s the last thing we want on our record is our diaper girls getting diaper rash.”  

“They do make pills to get rid of the smell, and with some extra cream she would be find right?  It wouldn’t help today but in the future.” Ms. Soyer offered, which caused her and Mrs. Anderson to start into a debate about how long was too long to leave a messy diaper.
While they were debating, Mrs. Randel bent over Becky’s ear, “Sorry about this.”  She then stood up looking to the board members.  “I have an idea, wait here a moment.”  Mrs. Randel left the room quickly leaving Becky with the dirty diaperholics.  She return a few minutes later with a water bottle, scissors and a small plastic bag.

“I have an idea how to fake a mess.”  Mrs. Randel said as she went to down on changing Becky’s diaper.  Normally Becky would have a smart ass smile on her face but now she was more concerned what would happen when she was done.  Soon the new diaper was taped tightly to her bottom and she was pulled off the table.

“First for the front,” Mrs. Randel water bottle and shoved it down the front of her diaper before giving the bottle a squeeze.  Hot water began to pour into the crotch of her fresh diaper, it was warmer then a naturally wetting.  Sure enough, the front of her diaper changed, the letters became yellow.  Before Becky could move Mrs. Randel cut a corner off the plastic bag and shoved down the back of her diaper.  A warm feeling of mush started to coat her backside again. “Oatmeal, good for the skin.”  The hand was pulled out of her diaper as she felt the new mess in her diaper pushed up against her.

“Will look at that, the letters turned brown.  If I didn’t know any better, I would think she made a stinky.  It looks like she messed herself.” Ms. Soyer seemed very impressed.

“It feels like I did too.”  Becky said without thinking.  Her comment though didn’t seem to anger the women, just made them laugh.  Becky was sent back to the lobby with an oatmeal filled diaper for the rest of the day.

• Like 1
On 1/18/2018 at 9:47 AM, baby frost said:

This story is quite good, keep up the good work

On 1/17/2018 at 9:21 PM, PinkTheDinosaur said:

I really like this story. ^.^ its very good.

Thanks, the story has already completely changed on me twice.  It will be interesting at the end to see what of the first draft remains :huh:

Chapter 5

The oatmeal filled diaper had many unexpected side effects that Becky wouldn’t have guessed.  She'd always of thought herself being very practical, if she was messy she needed to change to rid herself and the smell and to avoid diaper rash.  At times if a mess happened while she was standing she could wait a short time as standing it wouldn’t spread everywhere.  The oatmeal had been different, it had felt just like he had soiled herself but without the smell, or a rash.  If anything, Mrs. Randel had been right about the oatmeal it had been good for her skin.  It seemed odd to her before she never thought much about the feeling of it and was more concerned with the smell or rash.  Now she had this almost want to feel it again, but was that normal?  Was it normal for a diaper girl to like being messy?  If it was does that mean all women liked being in messy diapers?  Could it be with only diaper girls liked it, and if so was that a side effect or done on purpose?  Was it only her?  That last question was the only one that scared her.

At the closing time, Mrs. Randel had returned to change Becky out of the oatmeal-filled diaper.  Normally the changing station had an on-staff diaper changer, but they had called out Monday, which was why Mrs. Randel had changed her both times.  Becky didn’t really care who changed her, though given that Mrs. Randel was a good deal taller then her it did give her an odd feeling of comfort.  Most diaper girls had found that after their DNA had been changed they shrunk a good amount.  Overall an average woman would be around 5-6 inches taller than the average diaper girl.  Becky was smaller than average and Mrs. Randel was taller than the average, there was almost a foot difference between the two of them.  Mrs. Randel had thanked Becky for going through the day with an oatmeal-filled diaper, though Becky was too embarrassed to admit she found it enjoyable.

Becky only saw Mrs. Randel as she arrived for the work next two days, but she was always talking to others as she came in.  There had been no need to find someone to watch the lobby as she would just get her diaper changed at lunch since she didn’t have a messy diaper until after work.  It was Thursday after lunch and while no one was looking she was researching what was involved in an adoption ceremony.  It wasn’t too different than a classic wedding she had gone to in the past, though it seems other parts of the world had their own versions.  The mother of the relationship would have her “mothers in waiting” which worked much like bridesmaids, on the other hand, the adopted daughter would have “baby sisters.”  These diaper girls would wear a smaller dress then the adopted and a thicker diaper to represent them being younger.  It was common for the adopted to wear a D2 and the sisters to wear D3’s though sometimes thicker diapers were used.  The common vows of love would be said like with a wedding, after that the pendant on the diaper girls necklace or collar would be replaced showing she was adopted and the mother would either have a new bracelet or have something added to hers.  More classic marriage like stuff until the mother carried her new daughter back down the aisle for her first diaper change as mother and daughter.  It didn’t seem overly complex, Becky figured she was going to be one of the sisters and since she was almost wearing D3’s now anyway it shouldn’t be a problem.

Becky looked up as the elevator behind her opened and she saw Pat exit.  “I was told to watch the lobby for you, they want you to go to 133.”  Room 133 would be room 3 on floor 13 which was odd.  Floor 14 was just for board meetings and floor 15 was for the board members, anyone on 13 was just under them.  Mrs. Randel was on floor 8 and Mrs. Anderson and Ms. Soyer were both on 15, who would want to see her?  “Do you know what about?”

“Nope, I was just told to tell you.”

“Thanks.”  Becky thought of asking who, but she would learn more in a moment anyway.  She had never been above floor 10 before, she figured it would look the same as the others, but it still made her nervous.  Had she done something wrong?  Was there a rule against being in a fake messy diaper?  The board members had forced it on her, though it would be her word vs theirs and she wouldn’t win that battle.  Once the doors opened the made her way to door 133, unsure if she should knock or just enter.  Clenching he first she fought against her nerves and knocked, “Enter.” The voice called from the other side.

The door opened into a large office, the biggest she had seen so far. On the left, it had its own sitting area with a TV and coffee maker.  Boxes of donuts, muffins, and other snacks were on the counter, there were even two couches with a table in the middle.  The table was mostly empty with a few magazine that had articles about Diapers 4 Life on the cover.  The other side of the room had a supply of diapers on several shelves and what looked to be a pullout changing table as well.  Next, to that, there were a few toys gathered together next to the shelf of diapers. The walls had pictures of different Diapers 4 Life signs and different classic diaper models.  Straight back from the door was a large desk with a great view of downtown behind it.  As Becky was admiring the size and beauty of the office the large chair spun around reviling Mrs. Randel.

“Come in, do shut the door please though.”  Becky shut the door still in awe of the while room.  “Do you like my new office?  The person who had it last had a DG assistant and before that, the women had an adopted DG, if you were wondering about the changing table and the toys.”  Though she had been wondering she wouldn’t have asked anyway.  The building did have a restroom on every floor but the only changing station was on the bottom floor, explained why someone up here to have their own.  “Please take a seat.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Randel.” Becky felt her wet diaper squish a bit as she sat, she didn’t remember it being wet when she left but she had been nervous coming up here.

“No, thank you, Becky.”  Mrs. Randal smiled leaning back in her chair.  “On Monday you went along with the whole oatmeal diaper idea I had.  That means a lot to me, Mrs. Anderson and Ms. Soyer were impressed with my quick thinking and offered me a promotion.”  Becky wasn’t sure how oatmeal in a diaper could get someone a promotion let along one that makes you just under a board member.  She smiled, “Congratulation.”  She felt a pang of jealousy, she had to wear the diaper and gets nothing, on the other hand, the women that stuffed it against her womanhood gets a pay bump.

“You didn’t have to go along with it you could have protested, that means a lot to me.”  

Becky fought back the smart-ass smile urge, “a diaper girl refusing something a board member wants.  That wouldn’t be a smart career move.”

“I guess you’re right.  Still, I want to reward you though I didn’t know how.  I wanted to give you a pay raise, however, it seems you’re already at the pay cap for your position.  As high up as I am now I can’t just undo the whole pay scale of the company for you.”  Mrs. Randel leaned back in her chair, pulling out a folder.  Inside there was an envelope and a small stack of papers.  “First, I want to give you this,” the letter was slid across the table.  “Inside that envelope is the same amount you make in 5 months, call it a bonus.”

Becky’s eyes shot open and she found herself reaching far faster than she expected to see if the statement was real.  True to her word inside was a check for five months of pay, which turned Becky’s once jolt of jealousy to guilt.  She hadn’t though Mrs. Randel would return the favor, had she become that cynical of women?  “I… I don’t know what to say… Thank you.”  Mrs. Randel just had a huge grin on her face.

“Your welcome, but that’s not the only reason I called you here.”  She flipped through the papers once or twice almost like she was thinking.  “Did you know you are currently paid more than any other diaper girl in the company?”  Becky looked away from her happy check, “I am?”  

"Yes, not much more but still more.  Not counting his bonus of course"  It was common for diaper girls to get paid less than women since they normally held much lower positions in society, her pay though wasn't much more than minimum wage for a diaper girl, however.  "I was hoping to make you my assistant but the assistants that currently work here don't even make as much as you now.  Then I had an idea, I can't change the wage of any current jobs but what about a new position?  Since Monday I have been speaking with members of the board and they want to outsource out testing of new products not just our diapers."

Becky already knew where this was going.  "The board has agreed to hire a diaper girl to test our products in a safe environment.  In exchange, the job would pay almost double what you make now."  Becky's jaw dropped, "Double my pay!?"

"Almost double, it's not perfect more like a 90% more but still better than any diaper girl I've ever known."

"I... Wow... Mrs. Randel, I don't know what to say.  What exactly will I be testing and how?"  The idea of a diaper testing had never come up, though the idea of another oatmeal diaper did intrigue her.

"Don't worry it's nothing too bad.  You would only be testing products we sell or are looking to sell, though you should know we sell more than just diapers."  Becky nodded, she did know it wasn't just diaper but she didn't know everything else.  "We already test how much a diaper can hold, what we need to know is the look, the feel, and overall opinion.  We want to test what a diaper looks like when full and someone wearing it.  We want to know how the new diaper cream and power feel, things like that."

The work seemed simple enough, some wet diapers, some dirty diapers and talk about how it feels and get double pay.  It was almost too good to be true.  "There is one downside." Mrs. Randel's face for the first time was no longer smiling.  "The company we will be outsourcing the tests to is called Reliable Resources, even the matriarchy has tests run through them.  The issue is that you wouldn't be working in this building anymore and I would hate to lose you.  If you want I'm still willing to make you my assistant if you want but I can't give you a pay raise, you understand I hope."

Becky looked down at her check, working for Mrs. Randel would be nice... But it was too much money to pass up.  "Thank you, Mrs. Randel,  I'll become Diapered 4 Lifes' first official diaper tester."  For a moment Becky could see a look of pay sadness on Mrs. Randels face before it morphed into a smile, she stood up and reached her hand out to shake.  "It's been a pleasure working with you Becky Rivers.  You can start Monday, we will have the information sent to you."  Becky slid out of the chair, Mrs. Randel walking her to the door.  "Since you accepted your new position a few board members would like to have lunch tomorrow with you if you're free?"

Becky thought for a moment, "Will you be there?"

"Well... Yes, I was going to go."

"Then I will too." She smiled heading to the elevator.

It was the last day in more ways than one, and it was an emotional roller coaster.  It was Lisa's last day and all the other diaper girls were throwing her a goodbye lunch party, though she would miss it as she had her own lunch with the board.  The diaper girls themselves had learned about Lisa being adopted and it had become a debate between them over the week but it was coming to a bit of a head today.  Becky could hear the diaper girls arguing as they would hit the lobby area to move to the break room, she had done her best to stay neutral about the whole thing.  She wanted to be supportive to Lisa even if she didn't approve.  The other part of her day was with Pat who would be taking over the lobby duty.  Becky spends the day explaining the job what and when she had to do different things.  The job wasn't hard and she figured the one-day crash course was more than enough.  Soon lunch had arrived and Becky left pat in the lobby and made her way up to floor 13 to Mrs. Randel office, she knocked before entering.

"Becky," Mrs. Randel sounded surprised. "Why are you here, the lunch is on floor 14."

"I know, but floor 14 and 15 are restricted, I thought it would be better to go up with you."  It almost looked like Mrs. Randel's heart was melting like she was a homeless kitten or something.  "That might be a good idea, let's go then."

The 14th floor, the main boardroom was everything she thought and more.  Tables had been placed around the sides of the room with the food spread out, the food wasn't cheap either.  Becky figured that just one of the dozen tables of food cost more than her bonus alone.  Everything from shrimp to lobster to steak was all here, along with basic overpriced finger foods and a large area for the "make your own salad."  Becky did her best to get a little of everything without looking like a pig.  The room as two tables in the middle that people were sitting at, with so many people in the room she couldn't hear people talking more than three or four seats away.  Mrs. Randel had sat next to her Mrs. Anderson had sat across from her with Ms. Peters and another woman she had never seen.

"Hello again Becky, it's good to see you."  Mrs. Anderson seems overly kind.  "This is Ms. Peters and Ms. Walker, I was telling them about the test you did for us Monday."

"You showed moxie, my dear, I wish more of our diaper girls would take that step forward to stand out."  Ms. Peters was very matter-a-fact about it, almost like she viewed diaper girls as lazy.  "It's so often in life that diapers girls and even some women let a chance slip through there fingers, but not you, be proud of this."

"I am, thank you for giving me this opportunity."  This was almost painful for her but she was doing everything to keep smiling at this smug women.

Ms. Walker put her cup of water down.  "Are you sure you're up to this Ms. Rivers?  You will be testing a lot of diapers for us?" 

"I believe so, everyone has seen me in diapers since the end of the war so I believe I'm prepared."

Mrs. Anderson wiped her mouth off with her napkin, "if you don't mind me asking dear how did you get selected to become a diaper girl?  All the men I knew at the war's end are in the breeding center."

Becky wasn't sure how or if she should respond, she looks at Mrs. Randel for a moment who seemed to have a look that screamed: "answer her dumb-ass."  "Well I help a friend of mine Emily Kayden during the war, the matriarchy offered me the chance to become a girl shortly after the war ended."

"Wait..."  Ms. Peters said, stopping to finish chewing her food.  "You mean the Emily Kayden that exposed general Yuri Sato as a traitor?  I heard she was rescued after she learned the general was a traitor, I didn't know the one that saved her was a diaper girl."

"I wouldn't call it a "rescue" per say but I did help her get out."

"That explains it then, a war hero diaper girl.  Why didn't we know about this?" The condescending tone that Ms. Peterson had before was gone, replaced by a mix of joy and shock.  Mrs. Anderson turned to answer, "we don't ask for diaper girls why they're diaper girls when they're hired.  Besides we know it's true, the matriarchy claimed Beckett Rivers helped Emily escape, and Beckett didn't have any sisters."

The whole conversation was starting to make Becky uncomfortable, and it seemed like her tummy upset as well.  "Thank you for lunch ladies but we should get back to work."  Mrs. Randel was able to read Becky's discomfort and gave them an exit.  As Becky stood she suddenly felt a mudslide enter the back of her diaper, which arrived with a loud fart to go with it.  Becky couldn't believe that she did that right in front of the board members, but they just started laughing.  "A stinky war hero it seems, why don't you change her Crystal."  Ms. Peterson said looking at Mrs. Randel.  They quickly left the 14th floor and went to her office, it was much closer than the changing station in the lobby.

When they got into her office Mrs. Randel shut the door.  "Do you want to talk about it?"

"About what?"

"Becky, they may have their heads so far up each other's asses not to notice but I did.  You aren't happy about what you did in the war."

Becky just looked down at her own diaper, even reached back to cup the mess that was behind her.  "It's not that I'm unhappy it's... All I did was unlock her cell and she was able to get away.  I did it because I believed in equality and now..."  Mrs. Randel didn't let her finish and instead pulled her in for a long tight hug.  "If you ever need to talk, you know where I am."  Becky felt a hand reach down and smash the mess against her bottom.  As much as she hated the smell and hated the idea of diaper rash, she didn't hate this feeling.  "Let's get you changed before you stink up my new office."

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Guilyn said:

Thanks, the story has already completely changed on me twice.  It will be interesting at the end to see what of the first draft remains :huh:

no problem. and I can relate, when I first started my two stories, they almost immediately changed directions from what I was planning. right after the second chapter. but I think that's whats fun about making stories. we have an idea of were we want to go, but how we get there is a mystery.

as for this chapter, I'm really liking it ^.^ but I would like to make a suggestion. you seem to have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. as someone who has a lot of them myself, i would like to suggest some tips I've learned to minimise them. once you make the chapter I would suggest using Grammarly to help find and fix a lot of the problems. this has helped me out a lot! next, i would suggest proofreading it, or ask someone to proofread it for you. if you don't have anyone to do that like me then use a text to speech site to try to listen for some of the mistakes.

I'm really liking your story and I can't wait to read more! ^.^ 

7 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

no problem. and I can relate, when I first started my two stories, they almost immediately changed directions from what I was planning. right after the second chapter. but I think that's whats fun about making stories. we have an idea of were we want to go, but how we get there is a mystery.

as for this chapter, I'm really liking it ^.^ but I would like to make a suggestion. you seem to have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. as someone who has a lot of them myself, i would like to suggest some tips I've learned to minimise them. once you make the chapter I would suggest using Grammarly to help find and fix a lot of the problems. this has helped me out a lot! next, i would suggest proofreading it, or ask someone to proofread it for you. if you don't have anyone to do that like me then use a text to speech site to try to listen for some of the mistakes.

I'm really liking your story and I can't wait to read more! ^.^ 

I went ahead and edited chapter 5 with Grammarly, I figured the problems would be from the 2nd half of the chapter not the first.  When I wrote the chapter the first half was done on one computer with Microsoft Word and it did all the corrections and the second half was done in WordPad so I had to go back manually and fix those.  Grammarly fixed things that Microsoft Word had found claiming it was wrong and already fixed... interesting.

Chapter 6

The adoption was to be held in an old-fashioned mansion just outside the city.  The building was normally rented out for different events, once Becky arrived she understood why.  The courtyard for the mansion overlooked the hillside, it took her breath away how beautiful it was.  The courtyard seemed to have been arranged for a wedding, it wasn't too far off.  Since Becky didn't know what she was doing or where she would be started looking for Lisa.  Lisa, however, was the first to spot her walking up to the building.

"You made it."  Lisa came waddling over to give her a big hug.  It was clear by her walk, and her crotch she was wearing a D3. 

"Of course I would come, do you have problems walking in that?"  

"Not too much.  Mommy said it would be a good idea to get used to it for the celebration, it's going to be a long day."  Lisa took her hand and pulled her inside.  "Come on, I made sure Mommy saved you a spot so you can be one of my baby sisters."

"I'm honored Lisa, I figured your family would have taken all the spots."  Becky's statement had caused Lisa to stop cold in the middle of an empty hallway.

"My family doesn't believe in diaper girls, as far as their concerned I died with the rest of the men in the war."  Lisa didn't turn around just looked at the floor.

Suddenly wrapped with guilt Becky did the one thing she could think of, she turned Lisa around and hugged her as hard as she dared. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

They embraced for some time before Lisa spoke.  "No one does, I didn't tell anyone.  I... Mommy is my family now and I'm happy you could be here today."  As much as Becky didn't like the idea of adoption she at least could understand Lisa's reason.  It wasn't like Lisa's mother was gone it was that her mother didn't want her, it had left a whole that she needed to fill. 

After their embrace, Lisa had led her to a room with three other diaper girls.  There was a blond, a brunette, and a redhead, all three were sitting in small chairs while a woman behind them was doing their hair.  All there of them were in little pink dresses, though they looked more like tutu's then anything.  The blond was happily sucking on a pacifier, the brunette was reading a book, and the redhead was on a cell phone.  All three girls had collars on.  There was also a tall blond woman behind the three girls, looked like she was braiding their hair.  As they walked a little closer the foul smell of a dirty diaper wafted into Becky's nose, she did her best to ignore it.

"Becky this is Lily, Hannah, and Zoe.  They're also my baby sisters. The one doing their hair is Aunt Nora."  

"Nice to meet you, I'm Becky."  Hannah the brunette and Zoe the redhead said: "hi."  Though never looked up from what they were reading, Becky believed Lily also said hi but should couldn't tell with the pacifier in her mouth.

"Becky why don't you come over here and I'll get your hair ready.  Lisa, you should really hurry along you need to get dressed."  Lisa looked like she had completely forgotten about herself and waddled off.  Becky took a seat next to Lily and waited, not knowing what was going to happen next.

Aunt Nora went ahead and starting doing up Becky's hair, due to the time she just brushed her hair and put it in pigtails.  "Alright, girls I need to go get Becky's dress."

Zoe finally put her phone down, "Aunt Nora Lily's stinky can't you change her?"

"I'll change you all when I get back, now be a good girl and tell Becky what she'll be doing she's never been to an adoption."  Nora left and all three diaper girls turned to look at Becky.

"We're Lisa's baby sisters," Zoe explained.  "When she walks down the aisle we waddle behind her, once she's on stage we sit on the ground next to her facing the crowd.  Simple enough."

Beck was about to ask why they would be waddling but then it donned on her, "we're going to be wearing D4 diapers aren't we?"

"A lot better then Lily's adoption let me tell you.  Her Mommy had her in D4 so we all had to wear D5 and crawled to the stage."

Becky placed her hand on her face, this is why she didn't believe in adoptions.  "Anything else I should know?  Like why Lily has a pacifier in her mouth?"

"We'll all have one when we go out, Lily though always has one in her mouth.  Her Mommy treats her like a real baby, don't know why though she hasn't spoken a word but baby babble to me in years.  Might be an act, might not."  Zoe put her hand to her chin thinking, Becky was more in disbelief.  She didn't know why it shocked her, she had heard of this before but never seen a diaper girl that acted like a baby.  "After the whole ceremony is over follow Aunt Sasha, she will change Lisa's diaper in front of everyone and then throw the diaper behind her head.  They say the women that catch it will be the next to adopt a diaper girl of her own.  Once that's done we get to eat, they will put us at the baby table to eat finger foods.  Well, maybe not you I'm not sure I've never seen a non-adopted diaper girl be a baby sister before."

Part of this was strange and other parts made sense.  She hadn't read anything about throwing a used diaper into the crowd but it did make sense since this is basically a taking the idea of a wedding and making it an adoption.  Becky was just happy it wasn't going to be her diaper changed in public.  Becky and Zoe kept talking while they waited for Nora to return.  Zoe had been adopted only a few years ago, her Mommy had lost her only child and in some ways, Zoe helped fill that spot in her heart.  Zoe's mother didn't want her working so instead she stayed at home and did the cleaning and cooking.  She wasn't really treated like a baby but sometimes her Mommy just wanted to come home and cuddler her baby.  Hannah was more the in between to Zoe and Lily who lived like an infant.  Hannah's Mommy treated her like a child though not like a baby, she was free to do what she pleased, mostly.  While Becky didn't like the idea of living as a child or even an infant the life Zoe had didn't seem too bad.  She was, for the most part, living as an adult but with someone to care for her all the time.

It was about the time the smell in the room was becoming unbearable that Nora finally returned with the tutu and a handful of diapers. "Oh, it's ripe in here.  Let's get you all changed, starting with Lily."  Nora started changing their diapers, which it seems Hannah had also loaded her diaper at some point as well.  Becky was helped into the tutu dress last and changed into a D4 diaper, the bulk was so massive she figured it would look like she had messed herself even when it was clean.  Though the biggest surprise was the look, this D4 diaper looked, unlike any other diaper she had seen it looked just like a baby diaper.  At first, she had wondered who made it until she saw a small Diapered 4 Life logo on it. She didn't know they made D4's that looked like this, though she didn't normally look at D4 diapers at all.  They were all handed pacifiers to match their dresses, though Nora just shoved Lily's in her mouth.

The ceremony was everything she had been told.  The long waddle down the aisle had been strange, sitting with her legs spread that far apart for everyone to see was stranger.  Still, it wasn't bad, Lisa and her new Mommy Sasha said their vows and were pronounced mother and daughter.  Zoe had been right, Sasha walked down the aisle with Lisa and took her over to a large table.  The mothers in waiting came over to the baby sisters and each helped up waddle over to the seating area.  Becky could see Lisa was blushing a deep red being naked from the waist down in front of all these women.  Once she was changed her wet diaper was tossed over her Mommy's shoulder and there was a mad dash to grab it.  The rest of the even went by as a blur, some people stood up to say some things about the new pair while others started dancing.  Becky did end up with at the baby sister table with finger foods to eat, but at least she got some cake.  It was starting to get late and she could feel and smell she needed to get changed, Zoe offered to take all the diaper girls in the back and get us all changed for our rides home.  Becky was the first to get changed since she didn't have to wait for a Mommy to leave with.

"Thank you for coming, it meant a lot."

"It was fun, and a really good cake."  Becky smiled licking her finger

"Mommy says you can come by anytime.  Good luck with your promotion, you have to let me know next week how you like it."

"I will."  Becky left the room they were changed in, the hall out was blocked by a number of people and instead of squeezing through she decided to go around.  She went down another hall trying to figure out how to get past the group of people when she heard Saha's voice coming from a room that had the door cracked open.  She peeked inside to see that it was Saha with one of the mothers in waiting.  

"How long did it take to get Lily's mind to go?"

"Only a few weeks, the drugs help a lot for that.  She was mad when she found out I was putting it in her bottles, but once she found out I stopped hiding it and just gave her injections which made it go by much faster."

"It would have been easier if she didn't find out."

"True, but this was faster.  Speaking of which are you going to make your new little one an infant too?"

"I haven't decided yet, I'm not sure I want an infant but a child is fine.  I'll have a heart to heart with her, if she fights me on it I'll give you a call."

Becky quickly turned tail and ran back to the room she had been changed in.  However, the room was now empty and she needed to find Lisa and tell her.  She started searching the rest of the building room by room.  She didn't know how long she looked but finally, she checked outside and that's when she found her.  Lisa was getting into a car with Sasha, as they drove away Becky was able to read the back window It's a Girl written on it.  Her friend was in trouble, maybe not at the moment but in the future, she could be.  First, she needed to find out if she could even undo an adoption and then she needed to tell her friend the truth even if she wouldn't believe her.

• Like 1
On 1/22/2018 at 9:06 PM, BabySofia said:

I'm almost amazed she made it out without her own adoption... I think that's certainly on the horizon though!

The story keeps taking on a mind of its own and I don't really know where it's going to go.  To be honest the rough draft of the story didn't have anything about adoptions until I was writing chapter three and thought "Becky should go to a wedding between one of the diaper girls at work."  Then I thought what if one was a woman and not a diaper girl, that would be more like adopting then a marriage and BOOM there it was.  Everything from chapter 4 on I'm kinda flying by the seat of my diaper now, will have to see how each chapter plays out. :P

Also random note I think it was Grammarly but I had to rewrite chapter 7 FOUR times.  I would randomly hit enter to start a new paragraph and it would delete the last 4 or 5.  Not sure why but sweet diaper mush it was a bad pain in the butt.

Chapter 7

The whole night was spent researching all the laws around the adoption of a diaper girl and how Lisa could get out of this mess, the short answer was she couldn't.  When she was adopted it was legally no longer considered an adult and thus only the mother could revoke the adoption, even that was going to be easy.  A judge had to rule that Lisa was competent enough to be considered an adult again and then the adoption could be revoked, both were required.  The only other way out was if the mother was put in solitary for breaking the law, at that point a judge would again have to determine if the diaper girl is able to be an adult again.  The laws seemed very much in place to protect women who had adopted a diaper girl and there was nothing the diaper girl could do to protest, well almost nothing.  Diaper girls no longer being considered adults did open up new possibilities with child protective services if her mother was found abusing her or harming her the mother would end up in solitary.  Becky figured drugging someone until they have the mental capacity of an infant would count as abuse, now she just needed to talk to Lisa about it.  Tomorrow Becky would go to Lisa's house and try to get her alone to tell her what she had overheard.

Lisa had already moved in with her new mommy before she was adopted, it a good sized house for just the two of them.  When she knocked on the door Lisa's mother Sasha Carter answered the door.  "Becky!?  What are you doing here?"  Mrs. Cater seemed extremely surprised to see her.  Becky had given her no advanced knowledge she was coming, didn't want to tip Mrs. Carter off.

"Hello, Mrs. Carter."  Becky wanted to seem as happy and innocent as she could be.  "Lisa said it was alright if I stopped by anytime and I wanted to see how she was doing after the adoption yesterday, I didn't see her before I left."

Mrs. Carter seemed to stare at her for a long moment before she smiled and stepped aside to let her in.  "She's in the living room, go have fun." 

Becky Made her way into the living room, she didn't want to walk too fast or she felt Mrs. Carter mind think she's up to something.  When she turned the corner however she stopped dead in her tracks, Lisa was in the living rooming sitting on the ground in just a D4 diaper, a t-shirt with a pink pacifier in her mouth but she wasn't alone, Lily was with her.  Sitting on the couch watching them was Lily's mother and the person Mrs. Carter had been speaking to the night before.  "Becky this is Mrs. Kayla Samson, she was one of my mothers in waiting and I'm sure you remember her daughter Lily."

A chill ran up Becky's spine.  Did they know she had heard them?  Had they already started turning Lisa into a baby?  Was this all a trap?  Becky had to force herself to smile, she had just walked into the lion's den and didn't want to get eaten. "Mrs. Samson, it's so nice to see you and Lily again.

"Such a well-mannered  diaper girl, it seems there aren't very many around today."  Becky just kept smiling, she didn't know how to respond other than: "Thank you."

"Kayla let's get some coffee while they place, I think Becky can let us know if anyone needs to be changed."  Mrs. Samson agreed and went into the kitchen with Mrs. Cater.  Becky waited until she was sure they were gone.

"Lisa are you alright?"

Lisa pulled the pacifier out her mouth, "of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

Becky looked her up and down for a moment almost in disbelief.  "You're wearing a D4 diaper that looks like it's made for a baby and your sucking on a pacifier."

"Mommy likes it when I wear thicker diapers and she doesn't have to change me as much, plus with all the cream and powder I don't have to worry about a diaper rash."

"Lisa listens to me," Becky was searching for the words to say it as nice as possible, she was coming up blank.  "I overheard your mommy and Mrs. Samson last night, Lily isn't acting like a baby they turned her brain too mush.  Your new "Mommy" was even thinking of doing it to you."

"I know."

"That's why I had..." Becky stopped mid-sentence confused.  "You know?  Which part?"

"All of it.  I have been around Lily enough the last year when Mommy and I were dating to know it isn't an act.  Mommy told me she wanted a little girl and she could help me be a little girl but I told her I'm happy being one for her."

"How can you say it's alright?!  She is going to turn you into a mindless baby likely Lily!"

"No, she won't!"

"Yes she will I hear her say it!" 

"Mommy promised me she wouldn't!" 

"Becky she doesn't care about you!"

"Your just jealous no one loves you, but I know my Mommy loves me and wouldn't hurt me!"  As soon as Lisa had said it she clearly regretted it.  Becky suddenly felt herself wanting to cry, she hadn't cried since she became a diaper girl but now it took everything she had not to.

"Becky I'm-"

"Don't Lisa.  You made it clear, have a happy baby life..."  Becky turned to leave.  Mrs. Carter and Samson were coming back into the living room as Becky march out.  She could hear Lisa start crying in the background but she didn't care.  Becky got in her car and went home.

The car had been parked for almost a half hour at home and Becky was still quietly crying in her car.  It was all Lisa's fault, all she wanted to do was help her.  She wanted to tell Lisa she was crazy that she had a lot of people that loved her, but the more she thought about it the worse it got.  She had friends sure, people from work, and Sammy's but no one that she loved, and no one that loved her.  She hadn't dated anyone since she'd become a diaper girl, it'd all seemed so different now.  Suddenly being a girl stuck in diapers isn't a small change.  The weeks after becoming a diaper girl had been hard, everything from bra shopping to cleaning herself was all new.  Like many other diaper girls, she found others like herself, it was more comfortable around girls like herself.  Diapers had become a part of her life and had simply accepted it, or so she thought. 

Becky spent the rest of the day laying on her couch in thought, Lisa's words to her had dug deep into her soul.  she had always kept people at arm's length to protect herself without knowing it.  She had spent every day of the past ten years living to see the next.  Is that what Lisa had found? Could life as a child or baby be more fulfilling than being an adult?  It didn't make any sense to her, why would anyone want such a life?  Becky thought about Mrs. Samson and what she had done to Lily.  Maybe Lisa was alright with being a baby but Lily hadn't been and it was forced on her.  She thought of going to the Matriarchy and blowing the whistle on her, but without any proof what would it matter?  It would be the word of a diaper girl vs the word of a woman and she knew who the court would believe.  It would be better if she just kept her head down, she had a new place to work starting tomorrow and she should be focused on that more than Lisa's new life.  She did fear for Lisa but she couldn't save her is she wouldn't save herself.

The next morning Becky had arrived at Reliable Resources main building.  The diaper girl in the lobby lead her to the room she would be doing her tests in.  The room itself was a part nursery, part doctors office, and a photo shoot.  There was a changing station with some baby toys close to it stocked with a large number of different diapers.  There was a small sink for washing your hands and a number of tools she would see when she went to the doctor.  one corner of the room was made up like it photo shoot with a white cloth against with large lights on both sides and a tripod for the camera.  While Becky was looking around a young woman came inside before closing the door.

"Becky? I'm Ms. Jones."  She reached her hand out to shake and Becky took it before she was handed a clipboard with a number of papers on it.

"What's all this?"  Looking through the papers.

"You can read through it, it says we'll not be held responsible for the effects of the things you test.  The other part of it explains that you accept to only test products from your employer Diapers 4 Life."  Becky started reading through the paperwork while Ms. Jones went to go get some coffee for them both.  The paperwork was a little confusing to understand but overall simple, she would just test products from her work which were diapers and diaper related products.  Ms. Jones returned shortly after she had finished filling out the forms with coffee and a rolling cart.

"So how does the testing work and when do we start?"  Becky was excited to see what she would be testing first.

"Well, we have a list of things they want to test and we will pick one or two each day."

"Why only one or two a day?"

"Let's see the first one here and I'll explain."  Ms. Jones took a sip of her coffee and looked at her clipboard.  "So one of these is to test a new diaper they call D3+, they want to know how it looks when wet and messy."  

"So I just wear one until I poop, that doesn't seem hard."

Laughing she puts her coffee down, "if it was only that simple.  First, we will use some of the tools here to simulate a light wetting and a light mess and take pictures.  We will then do a larger mess and larger wetting and take pictures.  We keep doing this until the diaper is about to fall off."

"Is that a bit much?"

"Not our job to ask.  We have to give them as much information as we can give them.  The job doesn't end at just making the diaper fall off.  We will also give the diaper a worked by simulating a medium wetting and mess and have to sit down over and over and walk around to stimulate a days work.  This will be done with a different amount of use to again give them more information."

This wasn't what Becky had in mind when she took this job.  She had figured she would be sitting in a fake dirty diaper all day while people took pictures of her butt.  This was going to be a lot of work, she may have made a mistake.  "Alright but what about those baby toys in the corner, what are those for?"

"It's another item on the list, to test some D5 diaper."

Becky had a confused look on her face.  "Why would I need the toys for that?"

"It's what they have in the playpen and since these diapers are only used in the playpen you should only be using things those diaper girls use."

Taking a deep breath Becky exhaled, it may not be what she had in mind but she was here now and turning back wasn't really a choice.  Mrs. Randel had most likely gotten herself a new assistant since she had turned her down so this was all she had.  "So whats the plan for today?"

"Since we already went over the D3+ diaper tests we'll start with that today."  Ms. Jones got up from her seat and took Becky to the changing station.  The D3+ diapers were like the D2+ diapers she had been wearing but naturally thicker.  As she figured it felt more like a D4 she had been wearing on Saturday, it would give her a large waddle.   Once she was diapered she was taken over to a device with two long tubes.  "This is how we simulate a wet or messy diaper, the first tube will have a liquid that the diaper reacts to it like pee the other is a mixture that is meant to simulate a mess, though it doesn't smell bad and you can't get a rash from either of them."  Mr. Jones pushed the first tube into her diaper until it was pressing against her womanhood and turned on the stream, it was only on for few seconds but she did feel a bit wet.  The second tube was placed in between her butt cheeks before she felt a mushing substance coating her backside.  She was happy Ms. Jones couldn't see her face because she was smiling at this feeling.

Once everyone was in place both tubes were removed and wiped clean.  "Alright go ahead and move over the white sheet and we'll get some pictures."  Becky looked down at her diaper, sure enough, the front logo of Diapered 4 Life was yellow which made her guess the back was brown.  Now she felt like a supermodel, having to take different poses to show off her wet crotch or messy bottom.  The process continued for a few hours, the diaper would be filled a bit more followed by more pictures.  Ms. Jones explained that the pictures of the diaper getting a work out would come after lunch as they needed pictures of the diaper with and without being beaten up by use.  By the time the last simulated mess was added she almost wasn't able to walk and Ms. Jones had to help move her into her spot.  Once the last pictures were taken Becky was propped up on the changing station, the thick mess going everywhere in her diaper.  Before her diaper could be changed however there was a knock on the door.

"Ms. Jones there's a call on line one for you.  They say it's important."  Said the voice from behind the door.

Ms. Jones looked at Becky clearly unsure if she should change her first or take the call.  "Go take the call, my diaper will be here when you get back."  Ms. Jones nodded and left the room to take the phone call, shutting the door behind her.  This was fine with Becky she finally got some alone time with her mushy diaper, she didn't want to do anything... Naughty at work but that didn't stop her from enjoying the feeling.  Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

• Like 1

I find the basic premise of the story very interesting. As you are allowing the story to go where it seems good to you, it will be fun watching the progression. With Becky testing diapers and also 'diaper related products' there is a lot of room for adventures both fun and scary. I won't mention thoughts running through my mind, but will be reading to see how things develop for our little diaper tester Becky.

On 1/23/2018 at 8:46 AM, diaperpt said:

I find the basic premise of the story very interesting. As you are allowing the story to go where it seems good to you, it will be fun watching the progression. With Becky testing diapers and also 'diaper related products' there is a lot of room for adventures both fun and scary. I won't mention thoughts running through my mind, but will be reading to see how things develop for our little diaper tester Becky.

I have a lot of ideas for the “universe” that I don't think I will get to in this story.  For example because most diaper girls use to be men many didn't want to become diaper girls it was the only choice they had.  I planned to revisit that in the first draft of chapter 4 when Katy came back but the story went a different direction.  For Becky she became a diaper girl because she didn't have a choice and to her changing genders didn't bother her, at least not on the surface.  What she is starting to understand is unlike other diaper girls like Lisa that

had their own mental issues due to the change Becky just detached herself from everything and everyone without knowing it.  She survived the war but she stopped living, that's what she's starting to understand.

On another note this wasn't meant to be a whole chapter just a part of it with the next but it went longer then I thought it was going to.  At least the next chapter will be much easier to write then this one.

Chapter 8

Every little movement would cause her diaper to crinkle, squish and cause pleasure to plus through her body.  She didn’t understand why after all these years she liked this feeling, but she did.  While she had soiled herself every day for the last 10 years she had never taken the time to really engross herself in the feeling of it, not until now that is.  The only thing that seemed to put her off at all was the smell, she was embarrassed to be enjoying a poopy diaper that would normally cause a foul sent to fill the room.  This diaper, however, was messy but not from her own doing so at least that put her mind at ease.  For the remaining time she had, she would just keep wiggling the massive amount of padding between her legs while she waited for Ms. Jones to return.

The door opened a few minutes later after an evidently unhappy phone call.  “Problem?”  Shaking her head and she gently pushed Becky onto her back to start changing her diaper.  “It’s a long story, I’ll tell you later.  Let’s get you changed then you can eat lunch”  Becky assumed the position she had become all too familiar with and waited for Ms. Jones to wipe her clean and pad her back up.  This time she was put into another D3+ diaper, “Do I really need something this thick when I’m going to lunch?”

Her question wasn’t answered until she was powdered, and the new diaper was taped closed.  “We’re going to go back to testing D3’s after lunch so there isn’t any reason to change into something else to just change again in 30 minutes.  If you want the cafeteria is just down the hall you can get something to eat, just be back here in a half hour."  Ms. Jones left the room as Becky got off the table and went to collect her things.

Waddling through the halls of her new workplace was strange and did cause a number of people to stare as she passed.  The cafeteria wasn't bad but wasn't anything really to be proud of, she was at least able to find something that was at least eatable.  "Note to self, bring my lunch."  She thought to quietly eating her food.  At the old building, there was a number of restaurants close by that she could go to or call to have delivered, this place wasn't completely out of the way but with only half an hour for lunch, she would be hard-pressed to leave and come back in time.

The cafeteria itself was a good size and she found herself eating alone which was fine with her.  The last few days had caused her to question... Well, a lot.  She had been mad at Lisa for willing to become a mindless baby but at the same time, she just had a conversation with Emily's daughter Katy asking her who is really free.  Was she really any freer then Lisa if she lived as a child?  She had to go to work every day to make enough money to see the next day, liking her job was pointless it was about survival.  Lisa on the other hand just lived to... Live?  Lisa just had to act like a child and everything was given to her, food, shelter, clothing, and even someone else to change her diaper all the time.  Maybe that's why she didn't mind the idea of acting like a kid to make Sasha happy, maybe she'd been too hard on her.  Maybe she would go over to Lisa's house this weekend and talk to her, try to make amends after what happened yesterday.

When Becky returned to the testing room it Ms. Jones was already back working on something on the far wall.  Ms. Jones jumped when the door clicked shut, "Becky!  You startled me.  Has it already been a half hour?"  Becky smiled putting her things down and heading to the machine that would load up her diaper again.  "So this time we will load your diaper up a bit and you will give it a workout, get down on all fours then sit down.  Do that about 30 times and then walk around the room, so ten laps since it's not a big room."

Ms. Jones shoved the first tube once again down the front of Becky's diaper and it felt like she was wetting herself.  Once her diaper was wet the next tube was dropped in the back which caused the seat to start expanding with the mush being added.  Now that her diaper was loaded and ready to go Becky did her ten laps first before she got down on all fours to start squishing her mess under herself.  When she was finally done she had to wipe the sweat from her forehead.  "When I took this job I didn't know I would be getting a workout."

Laughing she was pointed to the corner for more pictures.  "Well, I don't think most testing will cause this much of a workout."  Once again Becky went into a super model mode for the pictures.  As with before more was added to the diaper before more pictures were taken but this time it went much faster since she knew what she had to do.  When they were taking the last pictures Becky felt something running down her leg, it only took her a moment to realize she was leaking.  

"Oops, didn't calculate how much you would add to the diaper sorry.  We have enough pictures anyways we should get you changed."  The diaper at this point was so thick and head she almost wasn't able to walk, but with Ms. Jones help she made it to the changing station.  Becky laid back on the table as she felt her diaper opened.  "Have you guys tested diapers here before?"

"Yes, we tested an older version of the D5 diapers that are used in the playpen that another company was testing."

"Bet a lot of those diapers leaked when you were testing with those diaper girls."

Ms. Jones never looked up from wiping Becky's crotch clean.  "We only used women to test those diapers for that reason.  If you want to test you generally need to have complete control and a diaper girl would only add an unknown amount to the diaper."

"Oh... Wait women were testing diapers?"

"Yes, though the tests didn't go on long but they did say the experience was interesting."

As the new diaper was being pulled up Becky noticed it was much thicker then the D3+ she had on.  "Wait that's a D5!?"  The question didn't even slow down her diapering.  "Yep, I figured we would start some of these tests today and finish tomorrow."

D3+ diapers were bad enough but a D5 was impossible to walk in, Becky found herself being pulled off the table and put on the ground where she had to crawl to the diaper filling tubes.  Becky was surprised the tubes came out enough to go all the way in, however, she once again found herself in a full diaper yet again.  Once her diaper was done filling Ms. Jones went back to where she right after lunch.  Becky closed her eyes, biting her lower lip to fight back the urge to moan with the feeling of the mush in her dipaer spread all over and squishing against her womanhood.  She wiggled her bottom a little, letting the mess spread around her butt even more, sending waves of pleasure through her body.  She stopped right as Ms. Jones turned around, she found herself being pushed onto her back in the middle of the floor.

"So the first thing to test is this bottle, as you can see it looks like a baby bottle only a lot bigger.  Everyone sentenced to the playpen is bottle fed as well as fed solids.  However, the workers always have to feed the diaper girls like real babies.  What your going to test is drinking this bottle of milk while on her back, the bottle is meant to balance in the air while you drink so you should have to use one hand to steady it but that's it."

This seemed strange to her, she had never seen a bottle anywhere when she was working at the main office.  "I didn't know Diapered 4 Life made bottles for the playpen."
"They don't.  This is a test to see if they can offer these bottles to the playpen to be the new supplier."

Becky rolled the idea in her head and it made sense.  She took the bottle from Ms. Jones and started drinking.  Right as she started she noticed it tasted really strange, not like any milk she'd ever tasted.  "What is this, it tastes strange."

"It's milk substitute, I didn't want to risk you being lactose intolerant.  Just let me know when you finish the bottle"  

Becky had never had a milk substitute before so she had no idea if this taste was normal.  The bottle did a good job balancing up against her mouth, she only needed her hand on the bottle to keep it from falling over.  The more she drank the less the taste seemed to bother her, though she was starting to feel a little tired just laying on the ground drinking milk like a baby.  She hadn't really slept much the night before and figured she would go to bed as soon as she got home after work.  Becky was sound asleep less than a minute later.

The sound of tapes being ripped caused Becky to awaken, she looked up to see she was on the changing station is changed.  "Oh, you're awake."

"I'm sorry, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.  How long was I out?" 

"Almost 2 hours.  I didn't notice for a while that you fell asleep, I had a lot of paperwork to do and that helped me get it all finished.  If you don't say anything I won't."  Ms. Jones gave her a wink as she pulled up a D2+ diaper and taped it shut.  "Not bad for your first day."  As the words left her mouth a knock on the door draw both their attention as it was opened and Mrs. Randel walked in.

"Excuse me you can't-"

"Mrs. Randel, what are you doing here?"  Ms. Jones seemed surprised Becky knew who this woman was.  "Mrs. Randel this is Ms. Jones she is handling the testing."  Mrs. Randel shook Ms. Jones hand.  "Ms. Jones this is Mrs. Randel my boss at Diapered 4 Life."

"I came by to see if you have any pictures to show the board tomorrow, they want to see how the testing is going to workout."  Ms. Jones turned and walked back over to the counter and returned with a small flash drive.  "The pictures are on here, let us know if you need anything else."  Before leaving she turned to Becky, "See you tomorrow Becky, we will finish up those tests in the morning."

After Ms. Jones left the two stood quietly for a moment as Becky collected her things.  "So... Becky, I was wondering if you would like to tell me how the first day went over dinner?"

"Dinner?"  Becky froze, suddenly feeling nervous. "Dinner like..."

"...Like two co-workers..." Mrs. Randel finished her sentence almost like you would a child.

"I'd love too."  Mrs. Randel smiled down at her as they both turned to leave.

• Like 1

Writing this chapter was harder then I thought.  I had the whole date planned out and most of it written only to scrap it all.  I realized that all they were going to do was talk about their pasts, but we already know Becky's and Mrs. Randels would be interesting but it offered nothing to the story.   It took a while but I think this worked out better.

Chapter 9

The soft comfortable bed was a contrast to a pounding headache.  She had clearly drunk too much last night but the memories were fuzzy at best.  Looking down she learned she was naked, save for her soaked diaper.  She normally didn't sleep naked but she clearly had been really drunk.  Becky found herself yawning as she rolled over on her side.  Her open mouth had found itself invaded by the bare breast and nipple of the person sleeping next to her, Mrs. Randel.  Mrs. Randel started to stir as she felt a mouth on her breast.

"Are you awake or just a little frisky?" The voice of Mrs. Randel was softer more like one would speak to a lover or small child.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Randel I didn't-"

"Becky I told you last night just call me Brianna."  Mrs. Randel reaches her hand down and began running the crotch of Becky's diaper.  Becky found herself moaning as she did.

"As much as I would like to say here all day we need to get to work and your soaked.  Go take a shower, I'll use the main bathroom."  The naked Mrs. Randel slid out of bed and left the room with Becky still laying in her wet diaper.

Becky was confused but didn't argue, she made her way into the bathroom, stripping off her diaper and stepping into the hot shower.  She let the hot water wash over her, it seemed to help her hangover a little.  She was trying to put together what happened the night before.  She remembers going to a restaurant where she was the only diaper girl, she remembered talking for hours with Mrs. Randel about everything.  She had explained everything that happened with Emily and Mrs. Randel who had asked to be called Brianna had explained her past.  She remembers drinking too much and Mrs. Randel bringing her back here, after that it's a blur but she does remember being face first in Mrs. Rnadel's naked crotch at some point.  She had slept with her boss, this was either really good or really bad and she was leaning to really bad.  If anyone above found out they might do something, though Becky couldn't think of what.  

Drying off Becky knew that she didn't remember everything that had happened, but she does remember feeling happier then she had in a long time.  It was then she realized she didn't have anything to wear, however, Mrs. Randel was waiting for her when she opened the door.  She was finishing getting dressed when Becky left the bathroom.

"I was going to come in soon to make sure you didn't die in there.  Come on I got some D2+ diapers from work for you."  Becky didn't argue and just went along with it for the time being.  

"Mrs. Rand... Brianna, Thank you for last night.  I'm sorry if I came on a little strong when I was drunk"  Becky wanted to ask what happened but figured it would be best to believe it was her own fault.

Brianna finished taping the diaper closed.  "You don't remember much of last night do you?"  Becky wave her had to the side, showing she did remember some of it.  "Don't worry about it Becky, you were a lady last night.  It took a while for me to get into your diaper."  She said with a wink.  "I haven't been with someone in a long time, it was a wonderful night."

"Your welcome, I think.  What do we do now?  What about work?  I don't have anything to wear and-"

"Becky calm down."  Brianna laughed.  "I think I have a blouse you can wear to work today and I can drop you off.  As for work, what about it?  We work in different building and won't normally see each other at work.  It shouldn't be an issue for us unless you don't..."

Brianna had let that float for a moment waiting for Becky's response.  "No it's not that, it's just why me?"

A warm smile stretched across Brianna's face that melted her heart.  "Your kind, understanding, beautiful and that diaper makes you have the cutest butt." 

Becky found herself blushing, "I... Thank you.  It's just hard for me, I haven't dated since... Since the change."

"I know, and we will take this one day at a time.  For now, lets get something to eat and get to work."  

Brianna had made a quick breakfast for them both before they were off to work.  It was a quiet car ride but wasn't borning.  Becky was still trying to remember everything from the night before but she had been too drunk to remember.  Whatever Brianna had given her for the hangover was helping though not as much as she would like.  Her thoughts turned back to Brianna and the relationship she now found herself in.  Brianna was gorgeous and kind, but she was a woman and Becky herself was a diaper girl.  Was Brianna looking for a lover or a daughter?  Becky liked the idea of a relationship but what happened if Brianna wanted a little baby and not a wife?  Would she become like Lisa, living the life of a child or baby just to make her mommy happy?  She did have feelings for Brianna she couldn't deny that but was this a good idea?  The car suddenly stopped next to her own.

"I'll see you late cutie," Brianna leaned over and gave her a kiss before Becky got out of the car.  Becky watched as the car drove away, this had turned into an interesting week already.

Becky made her way inside to the check-in desk.  "Oh, Ms. Rivers you don't need to sign in.  Ms. Jones has taken care of that for you."

"Oh," Becky wasn't sure what the protocol was yet.  "I guess I'll just head in."  Becky got to the room she had been testing in yesterday but it was locked, unsure what to do she knocked.  A moment later Ms. Jones opened the door.  

"Sorry about that Becky, didn't want anyone to scare me like yesterday.  Did you have a good dinner with your boss?  Maybe a raise?"  It was clear Ms. Jones was doing her best to poke fun at her to lighten the mood.

"It was nice, but I drank too much."

"I'm sorry.  Well, let's get to it, hop up and let's get you changed.

Becky assumed the position and her D2+ diaper was removed and the ridiculously thick D5 was placed under her.  She still couldn't believe how thick the diaper was, she couldn't walk in it and could only bearly stand.  Once her diaper was taped shut she was moved into the sitting position before Ms. Jones started removing her blouse.  "I have to be topless?!"

Ms. Jones had already removed Becky blouse and was working on her bra.  "This part might get messy and we don't want your clothing dirty do we?"  Becky couldn't argue with that and soon found herself naked safe for her diaper.

"So what are we te-"  A massive pacifier was shoved into her mouth.

"That's a pacifier that is normally used in the playpen, this is a new model."  Becky thought back to yesterday and the bottle she had tested, she had fallen sleep drinking from it.  As she was thinking of the bottle she suddenly remembered the date last night, Brianna had said Diapered 4 Life wasn't testing any baby bottles yet she had been testing it that day.  Suddenly she was confused, she was only supposed to test stuff from Diapered 4 Life.  Becky pulled the massive pacifier out to speak.

"Diapered 4 Life doesn't make pacifiers or bottles why am I testing them?"  Becky was looking over her shoulder to see Ms. Jones coming back.

"I know."  Ms. Jones said pushing the pacifier back into her mouth.  "But you made Mommy Kayla very unhappy."  Suddenly she felt a sharp pain on the other side of her neck.  When she turned to look she saw a needle being removed.  The pain in her neck was suddenly turning to warmth, and it was spreading.  First, to her chest and her mouth, the pacifier was still there but she suddenly found herself sucking on it and drool dripping from her chin.  A moment of fear caused to slide off the changing station, as the diaper was so thick she couldn't walk, all she could do was lean on Ms. Jones.

"It's ok sweety, Lily will love her new little sister."  Was whispered in her ear.  The warmth was spreading down past her tummy and into her head.  Everything suddenly felt fuzzy and happy.  She felt even more warmth began to fill her diaper, a slight hissing sound in the form and a loud fart in the back.  "That's it, little baby, poop out all those big girl thoughts you won't need them anymore."

Becky wasn't sure why but she found herself giggling as she was pooping, the feeling of it filling her diaper just filled her with joy.  Ms. Jones lowered her to the ground where her diaper squished as she hit the ground.  The pleasure of sitting in her own mess returned but her infantile mind just caused her to laughed at the feeling.  Becky's simple mind was so focused on the pile of poop on her butt she never notices Ms. jones pull out her phone.

"It's done."

• Like 4
4 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

i love it ^,^ sorry it took so long for me to read this chapter. just been so busy. and I knew something like this was going to happen!

Thanks, sorry I haven't posted the next chapter yet.  As its going it's the longest chapter yet and I just haven't had time to write this week.  I hope to have it out this weekend.