LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya took off Sarah shirt then put the night gown on her. “ you look so cute honey. Now  we’re going to talk about some basic rules. “ hailey said she picked Sarah up and then sat in the rocking chair.

” Since your being treated like a elementary school kid you still have responsibilities like helping clean up and stuff. You to get your homework done right after school.  You tell me when you need to go potty or have and accident.  you must call me mommy.  Your bedtime will be at 830 school nights and school nights you need to be home at 5 if your hanging out but you need to call and tell me. “ hailey explained. 

“ hey watch that attitude right now or you can go to bed now “ mya said. 

Sarah looked so cute and small in the outfit it was great. 

“ okay honey I’m going to make dinner “ hailey said.  Hailey had locked the bathroom door just Incase sarah tried to sneak in and use it. 

Hailey let Sarah get away with that. She couldn’t wait until Sarah was fully babied and just attached to hailey. 

Hailey decided to make chicken corn and rice. Something good she put Sarah food on a Disney plate with children forks. She filled a sippy cup up with juice for her. 

“ Sarah come on home to eat “ hailey called to her. 

Sarah walked in and sat at the table. She saw her food, frowned and rolled her eyes but said nothing as she was starving and just started to eat.

She thought about trying to get on Hailey’s good side

”So Hailey, what’s your home life like?”

“I’ll get to meet your sister? Why’s that?”

Sarah had to admit her food was nice and she wasted no time clearing her plate.

”Is...is there anymore? I’m really hungry, I didn’t eat much earlier today”

“ because your my little girl and I’m going home for a little break”  

hailey watched as she ate all the food she got up and cut some more for Sarah. 

“When’s the last time you eat “ haikeybasked putting more chicken on the plate. 

“Yeh you’re going home. I just got here so I’m happt staying here and getting to know the place and some of the other people here. Have fun though!”

She smiled as more food was put on her plate.

”I ate this morning before I set off here but that was like 7am and it’s now 5pm so....”

“Thanks but I’ll manage, Hailey, it was only because I wanted to get here before the traffic started to build up.”

She finished the second helping and put the cutlery down.

”Thank you Hailey, that was really great”

“ nope I’ll clean up in here. You can go play if you want or watch tv “ hailey said. There was a lock on the tv only for elementary school channels so if Sarah watched it she would be watching kids shows. 

“I brought a book with me. It’s part of my course, can I start to look at it to see what I need to study and do this year?”

Sarah got down and stood by her chair, waiting to see what Hailey would tell her to do next.

Sarah headed off and picked up her book. She sat at the desk and made notes on her IPad of things she needs to get and things she needs to study for.

She yawned a little as she concentrated, lost in her own world as she flicked through her course book

Sarah put her book away and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth, she went to the toilet and then came back out to get a drink

”I might have an early night tonight, im a little sleepy after the journey here”

Hailey tucked sarah in and shut the light off leaving a nightlight on. “ she so cute “ hailey said softly then went to bed. 

In the morning hailey got up and smiled. “ good morning honey you have orientation soon “ hailey said pull up the blanket.