LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah struggled against Hailey but she was too strong and dragged her toward the dorms. She pulled away and gasped, her bladder deciding it couldn’t be held anymore and released, soaking her knickers as the flood came.

Hailey looked down at Sarah her pants were soaked. It was a small vivtoyet now hailey could make this girl her baby. She walked back to the dorm. 

“ okay stay right here I don’t want pee all over the carpet” hailey said she went back and went to grab a pull up for Sarah and a cute pair of pants and shirt that had butterflies on it. 

“You  proven to me than you can not take care of yourself so I decided from now on you will be treated like a five year old if you refuse everyone on campus will know you peed yourself” hailey said imtading her. 

Sarah blushed as she stood in soaked knickers, her first day here and she had embarrassed herself in front of her room mate

”Hailey, I don’t know why that happened, I’m really embarrassed by it but I don’t know why you are talking like that, I can look after myself!”

Hailey knew Sarah couldn’t handle herself. 

“ you proved that you can not. How come when we walked past the bathrooms you didn’t just go in. I would have.  So from now on I’m your mommy and you my child.  You have three seconds to get her before I spank you 1.....2......” 

Sarah glared at her and stood still 

“I said I needed to go when we passed and you said that they were for seniors, so I couldn’t use those ones! I’m a student here as much as you are and I’m not going to let you talk to me that way. I’m just going to change clothes and then see if I can be moved to another dorm that’s all”

Sarah was shocked as Hailey pulled her pants down and started spanking her.

”Hey...what the hell are you doing?! Stop it, that hurts!”

As the blows landed she found herself tearing up and starting to cry

”Ok, ok, stop please....you win!”

Sarah blushed and wiped away the tears before starting to rub her bottom

”I...I’ll listen to you now!”

Her bottom was sore and she didn’t want to risk another spanking at the hands of her roommate 

“ now let’s get you all dressed. I’m hen you can go unpack your bags “ hailey said. She got some baby wipes and started to wipe sarah then she took wet panties off and put them on the floor she slipped the pull up. “ okay just wear the pull up when you need to potty tell me and I’ll take you”

“ just for a couple days sweetie. Now let’s get you unpack   Come on let’s see your room”

hailey said taking Sarah to the room. When she opened it was a cute toddler room with a changing table a toddler bed and lots of toys and stuffed animals.

“Wait, my room is there with you, my bed is the other one in that room. I’m your roommmate, that’s where i was assigned!”

Sarah looked round, the room reminded her of her bedroom at home as it was up until her 5th birthday 

Sarah looked round the room and opened the drawers and cupboards. She wasn’t happy with what she found, pullups, diapers, plastic panties and toddler style clothes in larger sizes were filling every drawer and cupboard 

“Hailey, why can’t I stay in the room I’m meant to, the room I was assigned to?”

“ oh Sarah I think you getting confused this is the same dorm just has an extra room attached so more like an apartment: now this is where you will be playing and sleeping in “ hailey said picking out an outfit for Sarah to wear. 

“ I guess you didn’t hear what I said out there. Your going to act like a five year old child while your here. So this is where you will stay “ hailey said. 

She held up a different outfit which is pajama that looked like bunny’s

“ ooh this one better anyway. Come here so I can get you dressed.”