LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

“Thank you, I’ll be quiet now”

Sarah smiled and started to eat the nuggets and apple slices.

She wondered why they were going into Victoria’s Secret, she looked around hoping that Hailey had been joking about being a baby and they were there so she could get some new underwear 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah sighed as she saw Hailey looking at underwear, she should have known it wasn’t a trip for her.

She focused on eating her nuggets and trying to ignore people staring at her

”They’re nice, thank you for getting me some more”

Sarah finished her nuggets and started to drink the juice

She hoped that they would go back to the college soon as she felt her diaper feeling very clammy and was in need of a clean one but didn’t say anything for fear of being changed where they were

Sarah looked at her and frowned 

“No, I’m fine...it can wait until we get back to college, I don't mind, I haven’t done that much so it’s not like it’s going to leak or anything. Really, I can wait”

“ oh no your diaper is soaked I can’t believe you wanted to stay in such a wet diaper “ Hailey said. She laid the changing pad down and started to change Sarah diaper. 

“ you would have leaked” Hailey as she wiped Sarah 

“ it’s okay honey that’s why your in diapers “ Hailey said taking changing Sarah diaper. 

Hailey pulled up a new diaper on Sarah then put her back in the stroller. “ I bet your tired honey ready for a nap “ Hailey cooed to Sarah. 

Sarah wanted to argue about wearing the diapers but kept quiet, she didn’t want to make Hailey annoyed with her.

”Nap? I’m not tired at all, I don’t need to have a nap, I’m fine, really!”

She sat back in the stroller and folded her arms, pouting like a toddler 

Hailey pushed the stroller to the car. 

“ some one looks so cute when she pouts. “ Hailey said taking Sarah out and putting her in her car seat. 

“ where your paci “ Hailey asked. 

Sarah frowned but was happy to be heading back to the dorms

”Im not pouting and I don’t know or care where that stupid pacifier is. I don’t need it or want it!”

She folded her arms and frowned as Hailey fastened her into the car

Sarah frowned as the pacifier was shoved into her mouth but she didn’t take it out as she knew that Hailey would probably spank her when they got back for doing so.

She sat and covered it with her hands so that no one would  be able to see it

Hailey drove back to the dorm and got Sarah out the car with the diaper bag. “ aww someone’s so sleepy I can tell” Hailey called as they walked up to the dorm. When they got inside. Hailey walked Sarah to her crib and laid her down taking off her dress leaving her in the diaper. 

“ there you go take a nap while mommy puts all the stuff away”

Sarah sighed, she didn’t feel tired but knew better than to argue so she just lay still in the crib looking at the bars surrounding her and sucked on her pacifier.

After a few minutes of waiting she closed her eyes and fell to sleep for nap time 

Hailey check d on Sarah to see if she was sleep My. She came back an hour later to wake Sarah up. “ wake up sweetie you can’t. Sleep all day “ Hailey said lowering the crib bars. 

Sarah opened her eyes and yawned, she was surprised that she had actually fallen to sleep and was surprised that her pacifier was still in her mouth as she woke.

When the crib bars were lowered she swung her legs out and stood up, that’s when she realised she had wet her diaper in her sleep as it sagged between her legs.

Sarah didn’t argue, she didn’t know how she had wet so much and not felt the need. All she wanted now was to be dry and she knew it would mean another diaper but at least it was dry.

She lay on the changing table and wondered if she was going to lose her potty training if she was going to be in diapers full time for the semester

Hailey changed Sarah into a nice fresh diaper. She left Sarah just in her diaper and walked her to room and put her in the play pen. “ there you go sweetie go play for a little “ Hailey said: 

• 1 month later...

Sarah sighed and looked round at the baby toys in the playpen and wondered how long she would have to keep up this stupid baby stuff. 

She thought a little a grinned to herself before looking up

”Mommy? Can we have chilli tonight please?”

Sarah smiled, she knew Chilli didn’t agree with her but thought that would be a small price to pay for the look on Hailey’s face afterwards. 

She lay on her tummy and picked up the soft baby books in the playpen, wanting to look as if she was co-operating now