LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College nursery( private)

Hya123

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Can’t I have something that actually tastes nice?”

Sarah looked at the food and frowned but opened her mouth, as the spoon went in she shuddered and pulled a face but managed to swallow the.

”That tastes horrible!”

She said nothing but the faces she pulled while eating told the story of what she thought about the food

She kept opening her mouth for another spoon full as it came up to her lips 

Hailey kept feeding Sarah the carrots. “‘There you go that’s all better the nasty one is all gone now for some bananas “ Hailey said. She left the baby food on Sarah face she took a bottle and let her drink some of it while she got the bananas.

“Real banana or baby food? If it’s baby food then I’d rather not”

Sarah frowned and sighed but took a few sucks from the bottle.

She was still trying to work out how the box to be treated like a baby got filled in on  application. She knew she hadn’t ticked it

Sarah opened her mouth and accepted the Banana, at least this tasted like banana should.

”Mommy? Won’t people think it’s weird if you make me go to class as a baby? And then they might laugh and tease me and you for wanting to do it”

“ no honey this thing around campus is usally. People will see you exactly like a baby and nothing else. “ Hailey told Sarah she scooping up bananas and bringing them to Sarah mouth.

Sarah ate her bananas but was still worried 

She only had to last a few days and be good and then she’d be back to normal anyway

”ok, well I guess I can manage a few days anyway”

Sarah’s mouth opened in shock and she dropped some of the banana down her front

”The semester, but you said that it would be a few days and then I could go to class dressed normally. You lied to me! I’m not being a baby for the semester, it’s NOT happening, do you hear me! I won’t do it!”

Hailey smiled set Sarah. “ well Sarah I guess you just want to post all this picture of you playing at the park sleeping in a wet diaper and now tug you eating baby food down your front. Anyway you don’t have a choice.   “” Hailey said opening Facebook to post the photos.  “I’m going to tag all your family.”

Sarah looked

”You wouldn’t dare....why would you? What happened to a week and then everything goes to normal like Chloe is a normal girl now. My classes start in a few more days”

She glares but wonders if Hailey will post the pictures or if she’s bluffing 

“I don’t have college classes? I studying languages, what do you mean I don’t have college classes? Why the hell am I here then if it’s not for classes?”

Sarah frowned and waited for an answer 

“ I took you out and put you in a bAby care class you still going to study language in there it’s just not like a regular class and your getting more college credits for it” Hailey explained.

“So I’ll still get my languages qualification at the end? It’s just a different class but studying the same thing? You have to delete that picture before someone sees it!”

“Well, if that’s what I have to do to stop you posting pictures to everyone then I guess I don’t have much choice”

She blushed thinking about being a baby in class and wondered if she’d be the only one 

“Will there be anyone else in diapers there? Isn’t it a bit early for bed? I’m not even tired”

Sarah looked at the window and noticed it was still light outside.

”I don’t want to go to bed yet”

“ no your going to be the only one “ Hailey said.

Hailey looked at the time. “ it’s close to bed I want you in your jammies and then we can cuddke

and you can have a bottle of formula” Hailey told her laying Sarah on the changing table.