LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Journal Bullet Journal

One of the new popular trends I've seen roaming around is the trend of keeping what's know as a Bullet Journal.  A Bullet Journal is basically a notebook transformed into whatever you want it to be.  It's designed around using shapes and bullet points for everything.  Calendar pages, note pages, journals, etc.  I personally have a few, one for budget tracking, and one for work purposes, but I digress.

Recently with all the posts rolling around about New Year's Resolutions, I decided to stick with something I've been planning on doing for a long time: Wear diapers 24/7 (but not become dependent).  So I started to make a small journal with tracking my wet/dry/messy days, as well as if I make a full 12 or 24 hours of diaper wearing, and some other notes and observations.  The Calendar page doesn't look as good as I hoped, so I thought I'd share one of the journal pages.

BulletJournal.thumb.jpg.f2e31da2ebcd7bff3e70fbf2df670bcf.jpg

Would you start something like this?  Do you think it would keep your diaper wants/needs on track, or anything at all on track?  Remember, the idea is that you can plan anything essentially on sheets of notebook paper.

Like the idea! But, not for me. Not because, I think I couldn’t benefit from it, or that it wouldn’t be helpful, or even fun. Just that, I am so poor at sticking to any sort of regiment. Writing some up everyday! I would probably be good first few days, maybe a week, then I’d start missing days. I have a hard time taking pills, exercising, etc, or anything you have to remember to stick to. 

If you wanted to keep track of things with a goal of doing them every day, a good idea might be to pre-number a page for each day of the month - this would make the gaps of missed days explicit.