LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB clothes in Ohio

Tonp66

• 3 months later...

It’s well hidden from my experience. There used to be stores in Ohio that sold abdl stuff but due to public outrage (due to Ohio being so conservative) the stores closed.

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2018 at 10:12 AM, Tonp66 said:

Hello,

Is there any place in Ohio  to buy AB clothes, or anyone in Ohio to makes custom made AB clothes?

thanks

tony

Your best bet is probably online stores, and etsy.com is good for finding custom made stuff.  I don't know of any brick and mortar AB stores, but I'm sure they exist.

On 4/27/2018 at 8:00 AM, ut8ft said:

It’s well hidden from my experience. There used to be stores in Ohio that sold abdl stuff but due to public outrage (due to Ohio being so conservative) the stores closed.

When was this?

• 3 weeks later...

Between 8-15 years ago. A friend told me there used to be one in the Cincinnati area and I know there was one in the Columbus area years ago but they closed down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Like I always say, no one LIVES In Ohio. Even the sex shops avoid AB/DL stuff. Not that I associate it with sex, but if anywhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk