LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using diapers for pee sports

WetSex

I´ve found that disposable diapers are not only a medical help for incontinence, you can use them to merciless pee sports too. I use to buy my disposable diapers on the Net and one day I found a swedish company called Max diaper. This company sells disposable all in on diapers of all kind and I decided to try one of all their brand so I red the facts about the diaper and there it stood the diaper was made of jelly pads and could absorb 6 litres!!

I became really surprised about this so I bought two package of an all in one diaper called sexy diaper. When these two package arrived to me I becane really curious to try one and I decided testing it later when I went to bed. Finally the night came so I grabbed one of these new all in one diapers took it on, brushed my teeth and went to bed and fell asleep. When I am sleeping I can´t feel anything so I just flood this diaper over and over again the entire night.

When I woked up the next day the diaper was so incredible thick and swollen but I couldn´t feel it was soaked at all but suddenly I had to pee two more times in it so I grabbed my cellphone and created a pee video when I pee this two times in the same diaper I have flooded the night before. Watch this video when I flood my sexy diaper again when I wake up next morning..

The attached pics is some close up shoots I took with my cellphone when I´m sitting outside on my balcony in this swollen diaper.

20160501_101817.jpg

20160501_102241.jpg