LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At long last I was starting college.  No more of the oppressive rules I had to grow up with.  No more being punished for something I could not help.  I started to unpack before my new roommate got here.  My mother had just left and I had to be good, as I did not want her to expose my secrets to the dorm.

I pulled all my clothes out of my trunk and started hanging them in my closet.  Then I took my supply of Depends out of the bags and put them in the trunk.  You see, I wet the bed.  This has been the source of many problems over the years and I want to keep it hidden.  I then took a combination lock and locked the trunk.

Now that my secret was hidden, at least until that night I arranged the rest of my room and got every thing organized.  I did not want to argue with my new roommate, so I took the smaller desk and I set up my laptop.  I checked that I could connect to the network and thus satisfied, I arranged my textbooks on the shelf above my bed.  It was a small room, but I had only brought some clothes and my computer, so I was in good shape.

I then made my bed.  There was a plastic sheet on my bed and I bit my lip, embarrassed.  "Did my mother tell them about my problem?" I thought.  I glanced over to my roommate's bed.  She had just stopped in, threw her stuff on the bed and went to the bookstore.  "No, her bed has a plastic sheet too.  They must have put them on all the dorm beds."

I lay on top of my bed and stared at the stuff on hers.  She had 4 boxes, 2 suitcases, and what looked like some computer equipment.  She was still getting raped by the bookstore.  I had some time.  Maybe I should just peek in her suitcases.  No, I would not do that.  What if she looked through my stuff?  I would not like that.

During the brief period of time I saw her, (when we were assigned our room and she brought her stuff from her car) she asked me if I would go to Wal-Mart with her.  I lay on my bed waiting for her.  Her parents had taken her to breakfast before she went to get her textbooks.  My mother took me straight to the bookstore after I unloaded my stuff.  I did not argue with her as I had time to unpack.

I was wearing jeans and a long-sleeved shirt.  It was rather hot and I would rather be wearing less.  However, I was embarrassed to not be covered more because of some things that happened back home.

Since I started wetting the bed my mother made me wear diapers at night.  I did not mind too much because it was more comfortable then sleeping in wet sheets.  However as I got older, the punishments got worse.  When I got to the age that the other girls were starting to shave their legs, my mother said I couldn't until I stopped wetting the bed.  I got teased from that time until I graduated.  I had some nicknames like Butch Beth and Harry-legged Liz.  I also was never allowed to have makeup.

When I started high school, on days that I wet the bed, I had to wear diapers starting when I got home from school.  I did get a reprieve during times when we were out of the house, but when we got home again it was back in diapers for me.

So today, I am not wearing diapers.  I will tonight, but I need them tonight.  I want to go to Wal-Mart today, so I can get some razors and stuff and finally be able to compete with other girls for boyfriends.  The bedwetting thing will hurt my chances, but I do not think I can handle being called Betsy Wetsy and Butch Beth.

I grabbed my computer and started playing Solitaire.  I was on my 4th game when the door opened suddenly.  My new roommate walked in with an armload of books and dumped them on her desk.  She waved goodbye to her parents and closed the door.

"Hi," I managed to stutter.

"Sorry, I had no time to get introduced earlier," she said smiling.  "I'm Vikki."

"And I'm Elisabeth," I said.  "You can call me Beth, if you do not prefix it with anything."

"Oops, bad high school nickname, huh?  Well I got to get unpacked, then we can catch the bus to Wal-Mart," she said.

"How do you know where everything is?" I asked.

"My older brother just graduated from here last year," she answered, "He told me where everything is."

I lay down and started thumbing through one of my textbooks while she unpacked.  She hung up all her clothes and pulled a TV out of one of the boxes and set it on here desk.  She also set up her computer.  The other boxes she just stacked on the floor of her closet.  I did not get to see their contents.

She booted up her computer, and with some minor swearing, got it onto the network and then checked the bus schedule.  "Okay, its 15 minutes until the next bus."  She glanced at my long sleeved shirt and jeans.  "You have time to put on something a little more suited to the weather."

"No, I am fine," I said.

"Aren't you hot in that?" she asked me.

"Yes, but I will change into something cooler, when we get back from Wal-Mart."

"Okay, suit yourself," she said, "It gets hot here."

We caught the bus and headed down to the Wal-Mart.  I stocked up on chips and pretzels and then went to the beauty supplies.  I headed over to the razors and grabbed some shaving cream and disposable razors and threw them in my cart.  I then went to the make up area and selected some various items.

"Girl, that is the wrong color for you!" Vikki said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.  "Isn't lipstick supposed to be red?"

"Well it depends on the person, but I guarantee that bright red lipstick does not go well with bright red hair.  The eye shadow you picked clashes with your green eyes.  Here get these instead."  She selected similar items of more suitable colors.

Here I was exposed as a make up buying rookie.  The next thing I know she will find out about how hairy I am.  I had to get prettied up.  If I continued to be ugly and a bed wetter both, no one would ever like me.  Vikki was nice so far.  I hoped she would continue to be nice if she found out my secret.

We got what we needed and headed back to the bus stop.  We took the bus back to the dorm and went to our room.

As I was unlocking the door, Vikki whispered desperately in my ear, "Hurry up!  I really got to pee."  I opened the door and she fled past me into the bathroom.

I gathered my bathroom stuff together to take a shower and added in my new shaving cream and razors.  Then I put the other stuff I bought away.  I carefully stocked the refrigerator with the computer scientist's secret weapon: Mountain Dew.  I knew I shouldn't drink it with the bedwetting, but not being allowed to drink sodas all these years did not make a difference one way or another in the number of night time accidents.

She came out and said, "Hey, lets get a pizza!"

"I am okay with a pizza, but can't we do it later, I need a shower now," I said.

"Sure, go ahead," she said.  "You look all sweaty.  I told you to put on shorts."

"I will be awhile," I said. "Are you sure you don't need anything in there?"

"No, it is all yours," she said.  "Go for it."

I grabbed my stuff and headed for the bathroom.  I peeled of the sweaty layers of clothes and got naked.  "Goodbye, Butch Beth," I said and stepped in the shower.  After washing, I smeared shaving cream all over my legs and pulled out one of my razors.  I then started shaving.

I never realized how hard it was.  I never had a father to watch how he shaves his face, and women always shave their legs in the shower, so there is never an audience.  I shaved off a big chunk of skin the first time.  Then after a few nicks, I got the hang of it.  I made it through with no fewer than five nicks and the big cut.  Then I had to shave the other leg.  This time it was easier.  I got it done with only one knick.

I was then done.  I then looked down at my under arms.  How was I supposed to shave those?  After twisting myself like a pretzel I got into the right position and finally finished.

I rinsed off and inspected myself for missed spots.  Satisfied, I said, "Goodbye Butch Beth, Hello Pretty Beth."  I smiled and then blushed.  I hoped Vikki didn't hear me say that.

I slid on the non-granny panties and matching bra I got at Wal-Mart and then put a little sleeveless number and khaki shorts on.  I had them both and wore them a few times before, but I was always teased when I did so, so I stopped.  Now with a few passes with a razor, I looked pretty, not ridicules.

I cleaned up the bottom of the shower, which was now a hairy mess, and got every thing gathered up.  My self-esteem was rising.  I then tried to dab the bloody spot with some toilet paper.  It was still bleeding a bit, but it was mostly stopped.  It was worth it I thought.

I came out and put my stuff away.

"Did you just cut yourself in there?" Vikki asked.

Does she notice everything?  She problem guessed I am a leg-shaving rookie too.  And she problem will find out about the bedwetting.  This is too close of quarters to hide.  What am I going to do?  "I cut it a little bit," I answered, "Its stopped now."

"Just be careful," she said, "Now I am ready for that pizza."

We ate pizza and watched TV all afternoon.  We also ran around the dorms meeting people and having fun until bedtime.  I got separated from Vikki, and it was late anyway, so I went back to my room.

I would have to figure out how to keep my secret a secret.  How could I open my trunk and grab a diaper out and put it on without Vikki noticing.  If I could get a five minute head start at getting to the room...

I open the door and went in.  I then notice Vikki had a diaper in her hands.  Quickly I closed the door and went to confront her.  She snooped through my stuff.  My plans of keeping my bedwetting a secret were dashed to the ground.  I was in shock.  I went up to her and snatched the diaper away from her.  "How did you get in my trunk?" I yelled.  "You looked through my stuff.  I hate you." I turned and ran into the bathroom where I fell to the floor and started balling.

What is she going to think?  I need diapers and still ball like a baby.  My brand new make up was running down my face and now the whole campus would know in a matter of minutes that I wet the bed and wear diapers.  Classes hadn't even started yet.  Just now she was probably going down the hall waving my diapers around saying, "My roommate wears Depends! Look!"

"Let me in!" I heard outside the bathroom door.  I was still sobbing.  If Vikki thinks I will forgive her...

"Give it back!" I heard her yell.

"Give what back?" I choked out through sobs.

"My thing you took," she said in a lower tone of voice.

I slowly opened the door.  Her face was bright red.  She seemed to be embarrassed.

"Give it back," she said pointing at the diaper.

"So you can show everyone in the dorm what you found in your roommate's trunk," I said, "I thought we were friends."

"I don't know what you are talking about.  I am certainly not going to show anyone," she said.

"Fine.  How did you get in my trunk?" I asked.  "It was locked."

"Are you saying you have diapers in your stuff too?" she asked.  She seemed to feel a little better.

"Yeah," I mumbled.  I looked down at the floor.

"See these are mine." she said.  She showed me one of the boxes in her closet.  It had two bags of Depends in it.  One was open.

I opened my trunk.  My diapers seemed to be intact.  "I guess I owe you an apology.  I was trying so hard to hide my night time problem, that when I saw you with one, I only assumed it was mine and the whole campus would find out.  I thought you would be mean to me too."

"Well I guess there is no harm," she said.  "At least we don't have to hide it from each other.  I might have reacted the same way if I caught you with a diaper in your hand."

I grabbed one of my own diapers.  "Well we should get these on for bed then," I suggested.

We our are diapers on the comfortable way.  We put them on while lying in bed, instead of standing in the bathroom trying to get the tapes right.

"Do you think the put the plastic sheet on our beds because we are both bedwetters?" I asked.

"No," Vikki answered, "All the beds in the dorm have plastic on them.  It's not just for wetters.  People drink and puke on them and spill stuff.  No one will think that."

"Oh, I didn't think about that."

"So tell me, was today the first time you shaved your legs or wore makeup?"

"Um, yes."

"I thought so," she said smiling as she reached to turn off the light.  "No one could pick such horrendous colors or cut themselves that many times without being a newbie."

"I would have, but my mother wouldn't let me until I stopped wetting the bed.  I got called horrible names, like Butch Beth."

"I don't think you look butch at all," she said, "I got called Icky Vikki all the time because I had an accident or two a year."

"I've been there.  I once wet on stage at state choir competition.  Even even the choir director called me Betsy Wetsy.  My name was Betsy Wetsy in the program for the next concert."

"Ouch," said Vikki.  "My mother would have put me in diapers for a week during the day as punishment for that."

"Yours too?" I asked.  "At least you could do things to be pretty.  I had to wear shorts or dresses with hairy legs.  I got teased left and right."

"I am glad you are my room mate," Vikki said.

"I am glad you are my room mate too," I repeated.

"By the way, when we have exams, we should wear protection.  There are no bathroom breaks during exams," Vikki said.

"Well lets get some sleep," I said.

"Okay, good night."

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...