LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need help peeing

Slim27

Hi all this might sound kinda weird but i need help peeing. I've been wearing for almost i year now and i can only pee while standing up still and i can't do it when I'm close by anyone either or while sitting or sleeping or walking can someone please help me figure out why and how to fix this. thank you 

We have all been there, It took me years of practice  to wet freely . Can you only pee when you've got a full bladder so you end up flooding your nappy? I think you being able to wet while standing is a good thing at the moment. From now on its all about being comfortable and having security in your nappies. Unconsciously something is preventing you from relaxing your sphincter and feeling safe. Continue wetting while standing and slowly work toward other things like like bending slightly while wetting, get used to other positions. Its all about muscle memory . It will come with practice.

10 minutes ago, username said:

We have all been there, It took me years of practice  to wet freely . Can you only pee when you've got a full bladder so you end up flooding your nappy? I think you being able to wet while standing is a good thing at the moment. From now on its all about being comfortable and having security in your nappies. Unconsciously something is preventing you from relaxing your sphincter and feeling safe. Continue wetting while standing and slowly work toward other things like like bending slightly while wetting, get used to other positions. Its all about muscle memory . It will come with practice.

Yes I end up flooding my nappy everytime so i have to wear tena ultra or better to prevent leaks when wetting

Practice!  But I'll add on some tips that helped me, and I hope it helps you out too.

• Wear a good diaper that you are certain you won't leak through.  A lot of the problem is mental, so wearing a good quality diaper and/or plastic pants will put your mind at ease (even if you don't think that's the problem)
  • Drink a good amount of liquids.  What I did a lot early on was drink a cup of coffee/tea every hour (a 10oz cup), and when I felt the urge to go, I would put pressure and go.  After lots of practice, this sensation became second nature, and my bladder became more adjusted to peeing while sitting.
  • Don't use the toilet.  Unless you've been holding it in for a long period you won't be damaging your kidney/bladder.  Mentally or physically convince yourself that it's sitting/laying down or nothing.  I repeat again, there's a lot of mind over matter.

I will say, it's great once your body has adjusted to wetting in different scenarios.  My boyfriend is sort of jealous that I can go to dinner and a movie and never get up for the restroom.  It took awhile to do it of course, but keep at it!

11 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

My boyfriend is sort of jealous that I can go to dinner and a movie and never get up for the restroom.

That is easily fixed i would say. :rolleyes:

Back to the OP: All it takes is practice it might take a while yet it is the best advice there is. It is both physical and mental.

It takes a while but you will get there honest just drink plenty in the end the wee will have to come out there's no other way. It took me a long time too but now I wear a nappy every day to work and wee freely walking, talking to customers, driving etc.

What they said above plus this. What made the difference for me is after I read you are in a diaper. Remember that.You must trust that diaper. That means if you start to wet let it go and carry on with what you were doing. Don't stop it no matter what. If it stops early you will just need to go again soon. If it leaks it leaks. Learn from it and adjust the next diaper to stop it from leaking  again. Yes sometimes you may leak, but  that will be fewer and farther between with practice.

For me once I decided that my pee was going in the diapers, leak or not. It came quick. That was good in my mind and I was happy, but my wife became displeased, but that's another story. It helped me and can pee any time or place now.

Yeah i realized that the tena ultra that i were using for work werent good enough for me to trust so when i run out of the bambino classico I'm thinking about trying the northshore supreme unless there is any other diapers that i can find that are better then tena but cost less then bambinos

1 hour ago, Slim27 said:

Yeah i realized that the tena ultra that i were using for work werent good enough for me to trust so when i run out of the bambino classico I'm thinking about trying the northshore supreme unless there is any other diapers that i can find that are better then tena but cost less then bambinos

Yep lack of trust in your diapers matters huge. You could cut slits in one and double them. Reality is good disposables cost $$.

I think I progressed quicker because my wife. I have a rare bed wetting thing at night. Happens usually when very stressed, drinking, or to much caffeine a couple times a year. Long story short I wet to often when not diapered. My wife asked me to wear nightly, but sometimes the cheap diapers leaked and I still wet the bed. Some where in those couple years she  learned I liked diapers and then wore during the day occasionally leading to leaks on furniture or in the car. She made some rules for me and we came to an agreement. ( By we I mean mostly her. I didn't want to not wear at all during the day.) One of which was that if I was going to wear them she was ok with it but if they leaked the next diaper was to be thicker / doubled / liner / ect. And remain that way and she started selecting my diaper or diaper combination after that. This was when I first started wearing much more and I struggled some with my position when I wet. After learning I needed to trust my diapers and her making me wear an adequate one. It happened very quickly after this. I knew they would not leak. She did other rules to that effected it but this I think was the biggest. Strangely she it seems she just accepts my diapers not truly into it, but the things she did helped me wear more often, wet more, and more natural. Kind of the opposite of what she seemed to want.

• 11 months later...

Thought i would give a update on this post, i'm wearing diapers that i have been trusting and haven't had any leaks but i narrowed down my problem, unless my bladder is completely full to the point where it can't hold anymore i noticed myself releasing pee everytime as soon as i arive home and close the door behind me and need tips or help on how to pee whenever and whereever i am

from what i can see (and read) it seems that home is where you feel safest so you have no issues letting go when home. i would try to take a mental step back and find out why you feel like this so you can try to mentally feel like your "home" even when your not. or at least try to associate diapers with feeling at home or something like that.

It just may be a mental block.  Deep down inside you may be thinking without realizing that if you wet or flood your diaper it might leak and get your pants visibly wet, but once inside your house if you wet or flood your diaper it won't matter if it leaks and gets your pants wet because no one will be able to see your wet pants.  You don't even know this is a deep down mental block to you wetting in public or around people because it's probably on a sub conscious level..

• Like 1

I started working on it i have found out that is i close my eyes and think about peeing i can start going even if its a little bit i think when i'm out my mind is so busy with other things that i dont realize that i should pee until i flood my diaper

I have the same problem myself, I only seem to be able to go whilst standing up. 

I like to wear nappies in public and enjoy role-playing scenarios where someone might have an accident. I've tried to do wet whilst sat down several times and haven't managed it even when I'm completely desperate. I've tried practicing by sitting on a toilet whilst wearing a nappy and I've had no problems when doing this. 

I have some of the same problem.  I think sitting may put some pressure on the sphincter and make it hard to pee.  When I'm sitting in my recliner,  either sitting or reclined,  I have no trouble peeing in my diaper.  If I'm sitting upright, at the dining room table or in the car, I  can't pee, even when I really have to go. If I can lean back,  then I can pee.

I also have trouble peeing while walking.  If I  stop, I  can start  peeing and then start walking again,  the pee will still flow.

• 2 months later...

Okay so I've never been able to wet in any position other than standing up (except very rarely when I'm sitting down and my attention is on something else but I can't reliably do that). However, just now my bladder was completely full and I was wearing a diaper that I knew could hold it all (Rearz Safari), so I figured I'd try to wet lying on my back. I tried for about an hour while listening to running water ASMR and pushing/relaxing on and off. I ended up not being able to do it, however I did end up experiencing one of the greatest feelings I've ever had in a diaper afterwards. After I gave up I just tried to wet standing up which took longer than usual because it turns out I had underestimated just how much I was holding in. The moment I started wetting, I absolutely could not stop and I nearly filled the entire diaper in one minute long wetting (usually this takes a whole afternoon). After the "floodgates" opened and my body took control I felt so genuinely vulnerable and childish it was amazing, I'm surprised I didn't leak. Anyways sorry for the blog style post but I had to share this. Besides that, if anyone has any more tips/advice for this kind of thing I'd love to hear it.

Practice - PERFECT - Practice !

Learn while peeing to resist standing still - move about - get rid of the deer in the headlights look feeling.

In the comfort of home push the limits - practice

About that peeing while sleeping (horizontal position) and sitting (simulated porcelain throne position)

you are going to have to do that while awake or get accustomed doing it sitting by practice.

Worried about leakage - consider wearing moisture proof diaper covers (noisy or otherwise).

If wearing liquid protection you should have no concern about wetting pants or furniture.

Pad the front crotch area with extra pads liners - mask the bulk with tight fitting compression panties.

Experiment around  - always wear enough diaper to hold the load.

Stay soaked to know how much that load will be - know when to say when and the need for a new diaper change.

Sometime wearing diapers worn around running water will trigger the flow (it does it for me).

Once you have started the flow don't let anyone thing event interrupt it - practice until you can multi-task.

Once you are seasoned - remember not to forget the diapers and covers - accidents may happen without notice !

Good Luck and may the Pee flow in unrestricted volumes without hesitation !

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...