LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

June 4th was comming faster than they thought it should.

Thayne filled out paperwork to marry Hanna, in his line of work he had to get permission to even move, go on vacation, things like that. He had to put that he knew that Hanna was not really Hanna, that she was under Witness Protection, his higher ups were under the same scrutiny he was under with his secrets. It wouldn't get past their lips, it was considered espionage which could get them at least life if not the death penalty for talking.

Hanna had to do the same for Thayne from her end, her and her parents handlers were happy the guy had such a responsible job and wouldn't sell them out. 

Hanna passed his background check and Thayne passed hers. 

They proceeded with their plans to get married. Thayne gave her a pretty big diamond, it was in a setting he got from his grandmother it had been her ring, she had divorced his grandfather and he got the ring, his grandfather told him "I hope it brings you more joy than it brought me!" Thane hoped so as well!

The day before the wedding Hanna never made it home from work, Thayne had no idea why.

He called her phone about 2 dozen times, she wouldn't answer he tried her parents, no answer there. 

He got a call from the U.S. Marshall's Office.

They asked if Hanna was there, he told them that she was due back from work over an hour and fifteen minues ago!

"I'm a bit worried!" Thayne said.

"Us as well, we haven't heard from her parents either! We think something is wrong!"

Thayne could hear the concern in their voices.

Thayne got in his car and drove by where Hanna worked.

Her car was there but when he went in Hanna hadn't returned from lunch!

"What the hell?" He said aloud to no one.

There are easier ways to get out of marrying someone. All she had to tell  me is she doesn't want to marry me, it would hurt but her and her parents coming up missing like this. 

A guy, asked him in the parking lot, "What's your name?"

"Thayne Brandon, why?" 

"I take it your looking for your soon to be bride?"  

"Yeah, she didn't make it back after lunch. That much I do know!" Said Thayne.

"We already know that! The man said.

Do you know a Cheri Hood?"

"Sure do, I work with her?"

"We've checked and checked, we know you have a higher security clearance than her, why would she have to run a security clearance on Hanna?" The guy asked?

"Hang on she shouldn't, that should of been somebody higher than my Pay Grade, besides she is a friend of Hanna's. She told me so herself. She tried to hook us up before we met." I told him.

"Really? He asked, sorry I have to go and the guy left. 

I still had no clue as the whereabouts of Hanna!

I hadn't heard from Hanna and it was getting about 10pm. I started calling people and informing them that the wedding was off tomorrow. I began to wonder why Hanna would stand me up like this.

But she never returned to work from lunch, why? Why were her parents missing as well? Why would Cheri run a background check on Hanna she already knew her? Besides, Cheri had no right to do so! 

The way the guy talked, that he had talked to, he left after Cheri's named was mentioned, more like ran! Could Cheri have something to do with Hanna's disappearance? There was that time that a prototype being transferred was hijacked. Cheri handled that transfer. 

Thayne fell asleep at 3:42am his phone rang.

Who the hell is calling this damned early?

"Hello, he said trying to sound calm, this is Thayne."

There was crying and the voice said only one word "Thayne!" It was Hanna!

"Hanna are you alright?" 

"I'm good, mom is good, dad isn't doing well, he's in surgery right now, collapsed lung! Can you get to Phoenix Memorial Hospital, third floor? I will tell you what's happened when you get here!"

"I will be there as quick as I can get there! I will pray for your dad!" 

Thayne threw on his clothes and was out the door by 3:50am and arrived at Memorial 10 minutes later. 

He went to get off the elevator on the third floor. A guy in a suit said "Sorry you can't get off here!" "I was called by Hanna to get here as fast as I could!" "Where do you know Hanna from?" The guy asked? "We were supposed to have gotten married Iater today!" Said Thayne. "Are you Thayne?" The guy asked? "Yes sir!" As he whipped out his Driver's license and his government  ID. He was allowed off but still was pat searched before getting back to Hanna.

When he saw Hanna he saw the bruises on her face. He felt his blood boil! He flew to her kissed her and hugged her.

Her mom seeing this smiled. Her daughter had a good man. A suit said "Your husband is out if surgery. He is doing much better! It was the guy that Thayne had seen at Hanna's work earlier in the day. Thayne has Hanna filled you in yet?"

"About what?" Thayne asked?

"Thayne, as Hanna drug him to an empty room, you know my family is under witness protection. Well they found us because of a breech on your end, dad was beaten bad enough to break a rib that punctured a lung. Mom and I were beaten as well if you can't tell, as she touch her eye that had a stich and was turning purple from bruising. We're about ready to get new ID's and relocated. Thayne I love  you and the thought of leaving you about kills me! I want to marry you and you be with us, they have told me they can get you like transfered where ever we go you can still do your job, but your name will never be Thayne and I will not be Hanna but we will be safe. I need your decision pretty quick! What do you say?"

"Hanna I love you so much, even if I have to be a Tom, Dick, or a Harry I'm in! I want to marry you the sooner the better!"

Arrangements were made the Hospital Chaplin came and Thayne and Hanna were married in her dad's room. They already had their Marraige License, they were due to marry later today anyway!

Hanna and Thayne and her parents were declared deceased. They were Thomas and Helga Grant, her parents were Mr. David Green and Mlrs. Pollly Green from Ogden, Utah. David and Thomas both worked at Hill Field Air Force Base in Ogden, Utah. That's where they met and David introduced Thomas to his daughter, Helga, she was born while her father was stationed in Germany. They were relocated to Maryland as Government Employees.

Helga has been incontinent since birth, Thomas has been a life long bedwetter, Thomas was still on developing  secret things for the Government, now days instead of checking on the  components, he is now more in getting the components and assembling everything , he was surprised the prototype that he had been working on in Phoenix when he was still Thayne Brandon? This part here came from Smith's Aeronautics. This was The Thing!

The Grants and the Greens, set up house about a quarter of a mile  from each other. It wasn't long before Helga got pregnant and was having a  Boy. He was to carry on the Grant name.

• 2 weeks later...

Joseph was very surprised when a new Government Inspector came. "What happened to Mr. Brandon?" Joeseph asked?

"It was a Tragedy, he and his wife to be were on their way to be married, a semi lost its brakes and hit them. They were a block and a half away from the church they were to get married in. Her family, her mom and dad were killed as well all of them fatalities!" Said the new lady named Sara Strong, 

Joseph noticed she was a lot more direct, she didn't have the sense of humor that Mr. Brandon did. Where Mr. Brandon made you feel at ease. Ms. Strong made you feel like there was somebody there to take the part that  his company was developing! He was about ready to press the panic button that would get Securjty here ready to shoot at somebody! He felt uneasy, and found himself missing Mr. Brandon. Too bad he was killed I liked him, he was twice the inspector Ms. Strong was. "Sorry you had to die Thayne. I will miss you!" He said to the spirit of Mr. Brandon. 

Ms. Strong said "Unfortunately most of the company developing  the other components are not as far advanced as your company is we have to wait until the others catch up!"

"I didn't know that, said Joeseph, we were to build this component, and this part only, I didn't imagine there were to be other parts!"

"How did you know the other components weren't ready?" She a sked?

"A you just told me." Joseph said. 

"Really, that doesn't sound like me!" She said!

"Until today, I hadn't given the other companies a thought, I thought that we were building our part and it was to stand alone. Until you told me that the other components were not as progressed as ours. That was the first inkling that there were other companies building other components for this project. 

"Please forget I said anything about other components!" She said.

"What other components? I asked?

• 3 weeks later...

Sara Strong went to her superiors and told them that "Joseph Smith knew there were other components and his should be taken from him, Mr. Brandon must of said something, Smith's Security Clearance should be removed!" She said.

"Wait, wait, you know that's not the procedure, there has to be an investigation, thats how that works said Ms.  Cavanagh!"

"But, but he might be a spy for a foreign government, Ms. Cavanagh!" Sara Strong  pleaded!

"Ms. Strong, Sara, Mr. Smith has been very reliable in the past, Mr. Brandon thought he was one of the most trustworthy people we have creating things for this government, ours alone. He had given Mr. Smith a higher rating,  the most dirt we have on him is him and his wife are adopting 3 little girls, these 3 girls have very little bladder control. His wife has became increasingly incontinent since the girls have came into her life, his wife and girls. Him his wife and girls go to church and hang out one weekend a month at the home of the Stauffers, one of his higher  rated workers, these two wives are both pregnant from their husband's but are switch hitters, they... carry on with each other sexually. Mr. Smith is beginning to wet his bed as well his mother visits on weekends they are not at the Stauffer's, they go to church together. That's pretty much the extent of the people in their lives."

"I will file a form 2351 request for an investigation. I don't think we will find much more than what we know already, Smith is one of those guys who are sqeaky clean. 

I wonder how he found out that there are other components? He's not dumb maybe he figured it out on his own?

How is the part, does it meet specs? Is it done?" Ms. Cavanagh asked.

"It's done we could take receivership of it at any time. Said Ms. Strong. Poblem is nobody else is this far along."

An agent followed Joe Smith, he met his wife at a doctors appointment for the baby, Mrs. Stauffer was here as well, her husband was in Texas this week on business for Smith Enterprises. Joe left to go back to work, he  followed the wife, the agent got a show the two ladies removed clothes! they were clad in only diapers, diapers really, soon those were off and the two, were at each others crotches with their tongues in a 69. He hated to admit in 17 years of doing this shit following people, this was a first for him most cases were boring as hell, this one wasnt!

They changed sheets fluids leaked he thought. Then showered  dressed in diapers, then street clothes they both left and retrieved their kids from school they parted and Holly Smith took her kids home, and Mrs. Stauffer took her kids home as well. Still this was one for the books. Did Joe Smith and Marc Stauffer know their wives were this interesting?

• 2 weeks later...

Joseph  was brought into Ms. Cavanagh's office. "How did you find out that there were more components to this project, did Mr. Brandon tell you?" Ms. Cavanagh asked?

"No it wasn't Mr. Brandon, it was Ms. Strong that told me and then when I thought about it made sense but our part could stand alone, just needs some software to get it to work. Said Joseph.

"So Ms Strong was the one that told you about this?" Ms. Cavenaugh asked?

"Yeah she let it slip, and then I asked her there were more components. That's when I thought about it it made sense to me. I hadn't  even thought about it before!"

Mr. Smith, Ms. Strong wanted us to pull your clearance, and she was the one who told you, I guess she thought if we got rid of you we wouldn't find out about her. She wouldn't be the first to try this in order to pull suspicion away from themselves. It would of been better for her to tell the truth, at least we. Wouldn't have to fire her. Said  Ms. Cavenaugh, sorry to drag you into this, surely she would know we would confront you."

Joseph was kind of upset, Ms. Strong had told him about the others, and knew she had screwed up and had them try and pull his clearance, oh well guess we will, have to deal with someone new next time, 

Joeseph had his wife meet him at a very high end Restaurant. 

Then they went to pick up their kids. He got a hug from each and every daughter Connie, Linda and little Sandra. He felt tons better! 

Next check the person that came was none other than Ms. Cavanagh herself. 

Joseph began to woner if he was still under investigation. She assured him that wasn't true they were short handed was all she made arrangements for the project  as she called it to be picked up within the week.

After they were done Ms. Cavanagh asked him to lunch, he accepted, he was.nt worried  this was business was all. 

Ms. Cavenaugh started talking asking him if he played around on his wife. 

No I never have! He said!  

"Too bad your wife can't say the same thing her and Mrs. Stauffer have had sex, in their diapers."

"I know about it!" Joseph blushed thinking she was talking about baby day! 

"Since she is getting it on with another woman, don't you think you should with another woman as well?" She asked?

"Ma'am, I don't believe two wrongs don't make a right, I'm sorry!" He said

"How about if I told you I find you totally sexy?" She asked? .

"There again no thank you!" said Joe!

"Well I tried!" She smiled. She paid for lunch and left.

How did they find out about baby day, I wonder? Thought Joe!

• 2 weeks later...

Joseph hoped that his turning down Ms. Cavanagh wouldn't affect his Security Clearance. They came within 5 days to pick up his company's contribution, they had 6 semis come in and they all left under guard, it was a pretty well guarded convoy, helicopters, armored vehicles, if somebody tried to get this part it wouldn't be easy. The funny part was the component went out by FedEx the next day there wasn't a day that the FedEx guy wasnt there to drop something off or pick something up and transport it somewhere. It arrived safe and sound two days later, the convoy had arrived the evening before. 

Joseph's company still got bids to build more things, their company was growing a bit here and there. Joseph met his new GSI Miss Penelope Stevens. Truth was her beauty put Ms, Cavanagh fo shame, but unlike Ms. Cavanagh, Miss Stevens was not stuck on herself. Even though she was totally beautiful, she was more down to earth, she seemed so much more approachable than Ms. Cavanagh. Joe hated to admit he had the hots for her. She had the hots for him, when they were together they were both the ultimate professionals. Neither wanted to let the other know how they felt. Joseph's company received the bid on almost everything they bid on.

One day Penelope Stevens arrived at Smith Enterprises and she met Holly Smith. She liked her they became great friends, even though they both loved the same guy.

• 1 month later...

Holly and Penelope went out for lunch, Penelope said "I have to go tinkle!"

Holly smiled Penelope sounded like a girl Sandra's age.

About a minute later Holly felt her own diaper warm. 

She went to the woman's bathroom as she was entering a lady was coming  out. 

She saw that there were only two stalls. One had "Out Of Order and there was brown stuff on the floor it stank as well it didn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out what the brown stuff was. The toilet had backed up. 

Holly was waiting for Penelope to finish going tinkle. She heard the unmistakable sound of tabs being pulled. Penelope was changing her own diaper! Holly's jaw dropped. She heard movement inside the stall. A fresh diaper was taking its place!

I didn't know Penelope wore diapers, does Joe know? Does she know me and Joe wear diapers?

Soon out walked Penelope and she had something she was hiding from me, I could see white. 

"Penelope you don't have to hide the fact you wear diapers from me."

Penelope was turning beet red.

I went in and stated to change mine, I hadn't shut the door to the stall. She could see me changing my diaper, I had only heard her. We both were done and were returning to the restaurant, I could tell Penelope had a million questions. I whispered "When were alone." We finished lunch and we talked then. "Why do you wear diapers?" She asked?

"When I was a child and teen I was a bedwetter, when I hit 15 I quit, but my somewhat abusive mother diapered me until I left home to get married, at nights. Joe and I are adopting 3 girls! The oldest 2 are bedwetters, number three has Fetal Alcohol Effect, if that wasn't bad enough, her mommy shook her until she had Shaken Baby Syndrome, she is my child now and I really love her! When i got my girls I guess something awoke and i began wetting my bed again, then i started losing daytime continence as well,

I have a friend that I hang out with, the kids in her family come out normal and are potty trained but at about 10 years old they start wetting their beds. About puberty they become totally incontinent! She has two daughters and her two and my two are best friends, when her daughters started daytime wetting my girls to help her two began a wearing and wetting daytime, same as her two, my third daughter hasn't been potty trained, with the problems she has she probably never will. How about you?" 

"Well I started out fine. I was potty trained at two years and four months. At ages four, seven, nine, ten, twelve and fourteen I got UTI's. Bad UTI's at fifteen I got so when I peed I couldn't stop peeing. Those UTI's scarred me up, I leak constantly but hey, knock wood! I haven't had a UTI since I was a teenager. They think I got the UTI's came from the fact I'm Bi, you know pussy licking, well at least the after twelve UTI's are."

"Are you still Bi?" Holly asked?

"Yes, but since the diapers I don't participate much anymore." Holly drove her and they ended at Maddie's house.

'Who lives here?" Penelope asked?

"A friend of mine and my lover?" Holly said. The doorbell rang and Maddie answered, she smiled and then saw Penelope. She smiled more and then were invited in?

• 2 weeks later...

Penelope this is Mattie, Mattie this is Penelope. 

"Penelope, uhmmm, Penelope Mattie is my lover, I told you about my friend that starts out fine with toilet training, well the truth is Mattie's family are bedwetters, and lose daytime continence at about puberty,.

Mattie, Penelope had urinary tract infection, after urinary tract infection, she lost her ability to stay dry like us, she likes men and women both but prefers woman."

"Well lucky us!" said Mattie with a smile.

Mattie disrobed us and we had a female threesome.

I got Penelope first, I guess a finders fee. Mattie had me and Penelope got Mattie. Then we switched I now had Mattie, Mattie had Penelope, she had me. After we all had soaked Mattie's bed we changed sheets we showered and we dressed all of us in diapers. Diaper Day was comming up and Mattie invited Penelope to join us. I couldn't wait for this weekend for baby day. Penelope went with me to school to pick up my three girls, Sandra,  Linda, Connie. She was invited to dinner that night, Sandra came to Penelope and pushed her skirt and for sure now knew Penelope was diapered. She took Penelope to her mommy's room. Mommy and daddy was there, she changed Penelope's diaper first, "You wet little girl just like Sandra!" She kissed her forehead that was part of the diaper change, she got mommy then daddy the both got the obligatory kiss on the forehead. Then Sandra asked Penelope, " You change Sandra now please!" Penelope changed her and she almost forgot to kiss her forehead, "You forgot to kiss Sandra's head!" Penelope kissed her head, Sandra left yelling "Connie, Linda!" 

Holly saw tears in Penelope's eyes, "What's the matter, don't be embarresed, Sandra has taken over diapering us all!"

"It's not that, being like I am you know a leaker, i feel I have missed out on a husband and children, that has to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen, Sandra changing our diapers. I have to admit she did a very good job of taking care of us. Then when I didn't kiss her forehead, she must think that is part of the process! I want one just like her, she is so sweet!"

"I hate to admit it but she is my favorite, never a dull minute with her. The forehead kiss is my fault, I used to do that every time I changed on of my girls diapers. She thinks you are not completely done getting changed until the forehead kiss."

"You said you were adopting those three girls, who did you get them from?" Penelope asked?

"We got the from The Arizona Department of Child Protective Services!" Said Holly!

"No shit? A state agency? Penelope asked? who would I talk to?"

Penelope left with Mr. English's telephone number. She wanted a kid and felt time was running out on her biological clock.

• 3 weeks later...

"Hello, Mr. Benjamin English speaking how may I help you?" 

"Mr English, my name is Penelope Stevens, I got your name from Joeseph and Holly Smith, they have 3 daughters they are getting from you guys, I'm just wondering could I get a child from you?"

"Ah the Smith's, they have the Travers sisters, Connie, Linda, and Sandra!" Said Mr. English!

"Thats right I kind of fell in love with Sandra!" Said Penelope!

"Yes she sure is a charmer!" Said Mr. English. 

"Just to let you know, there are a series of things to pass and a home study, finger prints, background check. Is there a Mr. Steven's?" He asked?

"Just my father, I'm not married, uh just so you know, I do have a Top Secret Clearance, I don't know what the government will share with you, if anything?" She said.

"That's okay your not my first I've had to run, I've had a few others that I've almost gotten arrested over for running them! He chuckled! When can I come to teach you the classes, and almost get myself arrested for running you?"

"I'm available this afternoon, if you are!" Said Penelope!

"I'm avaliable, but possibly not the next 15 to 20 years after that!" Mr. English chuckled!

That afternoon, Mr. English arrived, the classes were taught. The home study was completed. Mr. English asked what kind of children are you looking for?" 

"I only want one, you know about The Smith's girls ailments, their bedwetting, well I had a series of UTI's it left me incontinent, I wear diapers 24/7/365, a lot like Holly is going through right now." She said.

"I knew she used to be a bedwetter, but I didn't realize she was having problems like that, again!" Mr. English said.

"Please don't take her kids for becoming incontinent!" Penelope pleaded!

"We won't take kids for a parent being incontinent, in fact we look for families that are like that, some kids come already having problems, and several more start because of being taken from their families. We embrace families that understand enuresis, I have placed several kids with the family called Mitchell, their oldest son was outed as a bedwetter and he plays in the NFL. His parents, siblings, even Chris Mitchell himself, have our kids in their home! A. Kid feels better about themselves when they are not different from the rest of the family because they are bedwetters. I'm looking for more family's like that not taking kids away. 

With single females, like yourself, we try to place females. I have one girl that I think would do wonderful here, she is a bit older she is 13, she is like you, she has had several bouts of UTI's that like you has left her in diapers. Of course that depends on if I'm still a free man after I do your background test! Her name is Bella. She was in a placement that just didn't feel right to me, we removed her, one of the sons of the family they were doing things they shouldn't be doing, we didn't find out it was going on until after we had removed her, she was so glad to have a boy interested in he she let him do what ever he wanted, and being a boy, you know what he wanted! Maybe you can get her feeling better about herself so she won't need a boy her age, doing what he shouldn't do to her!"

"I can't wait!" Said Penelope!

• 3 weeks later...

Mr. English ran Penelope Stevens, once again he got the message this person is not subject to information per the FBI! he had to put who he was, what Agency he worked for and why he was seeking information about this person. 

The message came back "This person meets any and all criteria to become a Fostor parent or adoptive parent per the United States Government! Any more searching of information of this person will result in the immediate arrest and prosecution per United States Judicial Code, it gave the number that it fell under. Mr. English cut and pasted the return message for Penelope Stevens. He got Bella Davis and was drinving to Penelope's Condo. Bella was was "Why does this person want me? I ain't no good, just ask my parents! Does she know I still pee myself all the time, I ain't no plain bedwetter I pee in the daytime to!" 

"She knows!" Mr. English said!

"And she still wants me?" She asked?

"Bella like you, Penelope grew up having UTI after UTI, she wears diapers just like you for the same reason, if anybody  understands you, it will be Ms. Steven's, she knows what it is like to be you!" Said Mr. English!

"I sure hopes she likes me!" Said Bella!

"Bella I think she will adore you, I could tell she is just as lonely as you are, she needs you as much as you need her!" Said Mr. English!

"Cool, I can't wait to meet her!" Said Bella!

Mr. English was glad, Bella was slightly upset that she had been removed from the Wests. She was liking the attention she was getting from their son Shane. She wasn't worried about her incontinence there. Shane found her wettings and her diapers, quite exciting, according to both there was only petting going on nothing like real sex, and the petting was mostly on the outside of her diapers, there was minimum petting done on the inside of her diapers, but any is to much for one 12 year old and one 13 year old. Bella was the 13 year old. From now on only males are going to be given to the Wests.

They arrived and the two were introduced, Bella had a million questions about Penelope and her UTI's, she answered Penelope about her UTI's after Penelope had answered her questions. The two were getting along famously. Mr. Englis left after Penelope signed everything. He got out of there.

"When did you start having to wear diapers all the time?" Asked Bella? "at about 13, or 14 years old that was at age 14 I got my last UTI." Said Penelope. "They don't know what caused my UTI's other than they happened." Said Bella. "Me as well. Said Penelope, just that I'm incontinent now days, just like you!" "Do you hate having to wear diapers like me?" Bella asked?

"Do you see a husband sitting next to me? Penelope joked! I'm so afraid of finding a man and having to tell him I still wet myself like a 3 year old. Always have always will!" "Yeah, said Bella, my last placement they had a son younger than me, he didn't find my diapers a bad thing, he was kind of excited that I wore them, he liked touching me through them, on my girl parts, I let him because he didn't see me as a dirty girl even though I was soaked most of the time, he even put his hand inside my diapers and played with my girl parts. I found out I shouldn't of let him do that, but he was a kid my age and he liked me even though I can't stop wetting myself, does that make sense?" "Bella your a pretty girl some boy will see you and love you for you, not because you let him touch your diaper! Which you shouldn't do, til your my age, got it? I think you're simply beautiful! Like your name means Beautiful." "I think your pretty as well, those guys don't know what their missing by not dating you!" Bella said!

• 2 weeks later...

Penelope took Bella and dropped her off at her school after getting her registered. She talked with the school nurse and discreetly gave her a bag of her diapers and explained about Bella's problem with UTI's and how it lead to her continued need for diapers. "Penelope you don't remember me do you?" Penelope looked and thought about people from her past.

"Vera Green?" Penelope asked?

"Yes you do remember! It's been what almost 10 years? Since we graduated High School? Who did you marry to get Bella is it?"

"Uhm I never married!"

"Then how did you get Bella? Last I heard you needed a man and a woman for that, at least that's what they taught me in Nursing School?" She grinned.

"Well I am for now, Bella's Foster Mother I just got her last night from the State of Arizona Department of Child Protective Services." 

"CPS, No shit? But, she has the same problem with UTI's you had, I thought like Mother, like daughter. Sorry I helped make you incontinent, I spent lots of time between your thighs leaving my saliva behind!"

"Yeah, I preferred you down there more than anybody else. Tell me you still like girls more than men Vera?" Asked Penelope? 

"Is the Pope Catholic, do bears still shit in the woods, are you still in diapers because you still have no control over your bladder?" Asked Vera? 

"I don't know but I'm going out on a limb here and say yes?" Penelope said acting unsure of herself!

The answers were all true, the last time I was really happy doing that stuff was with you. I've had a few girlfriends since you but, they weren't you. Okay after high school I went to Nursing school I became a school nurse, you do what these days?" Vera asked?

I became person with a Top Secret Clearance I'm a Special Government Inspector, several of the Top Secret thing used in the military are things I knew were being built, I oversaw their designs, building, and implementations in vehicles, ships and planes." Penelope said!

"Wow and I thought HIPPA was tough to follow! Joked Vera! Are you dating or seeing anybody?"

"Well I met some ladies just the other day, one of their husband builds and designs some of those Top Secret, I had sex with her and her lover! The wife of the guy who build those things, she is adopting three girls from the state, that's how I got Bella!"

"No kidding! You decided to try your hand at Motherhood, greatest luck at that! You looking for a lover l would love to be back between your thighs again!" Said Vera.

Penelope, Vera, and Bella were invited to the next Baby Day at Mattie and John's house,  when the 4 adult diaper wearing girls were let out John And Joe definately got a show, Bella got to hang out with Linda and Cassie, Connie and Sarah, Sandra and Brandt had another. Bella thought it was great she had friends that wore diapers just like her, she found out Cassie had lost her bladder and Linda wore all the time for Cassie, Linda now wore for Bella as well. She was so glad to have these two other girls just like her!

Vera enjoyed being back with Penelope again, even if she had to wear and wet her diapers just like Penelope, she was finding that she liked diapers, they were comfortable as hell. 

Penelope was glad to be back with Vera, they were like sisters when they were younger, at least that's what they told others. Truth was they were lovers since they could remember. At first they thought that they were doing something nobody else had ever done before. Vera had seen her dad eating her mother's pussy and they tryed it and tried it, they were caught by Vera's mom, one time who got after them for doing this when they were 17, they, stopped for a while. When she got to be 18 Vera's mom gave her pointers on how to give better sex with her tongue. Seem her mom was pretty kinky as well! Then Vera went to one college for Nursing School, and Penelope went to work for the Government. They kind of got away from each other. Then it had been almost 10 years since they had seen each other. Now they were gack in each other's lives.

For Vera she had met other women like herself, but none could compare to her first love Penelope.

• 3 weeks later...

The next week we had Joseph's mom visit we had Julie back for the day. Joe's mom put a pink diaper and pink panties on over that then the bra, slip and dress, mommy did Joe's makeup and, had his blonde wig on today Joe looked a Julie. Mommy lifted her dress and showed that she had purple diapers and panties on, when she showed Julie, Holly felt her juices flow, Julie's mom had a beautiful body. Holly could imagine being between her thighs. 

Julie asked her something and Holly had to stop daydreaming. "Do I look good today?" "Just like Julie, your mom looks great in purple as well!" She saw Gloria smile and give her a wink! What did that wink mean? Holly wondered?

Sunday they were in church, even Saundra whispered this time "Mommy, just in case!" That was okay Holly had leaked a fair bit into her diaper. She was Just in case, as well. 

Monday after she had got her kids off to school, and husband off to work, and her household chores were completed, she was wondering what to have for lunch. The doorbell rang when she answered the door there was Gloria, her mother in law!

"To what do I owe this visit?" Asked Holly?

"Clarification, curiosity, fact finding?" Gloria said. 

"Come on in mom! It's always great to see you! Even if we only did see you yesterday. 

What dou you need clarified, what has your curiosity piqued, what facts do you need to know about?" Holly asked?

"Well yesterday when I showed everybody my Purple diapers and panties, you seemed to be excited like what I was wearing excited you? Did it?"

"Wow, okay mom until about a year ago I was straight laced as hell, I met a lady at church, both of us were diapered, we were assisting each other changing a wet diaper. We were both naked our eyes met and bang we were kissing our hands were exploring each other's bodies. Next thing I knew we were in a 69 position we were at each other's pussies, we both wet on each other, since we were both leakers. We showered redressed and we both picked our kids up from school. That was the first time I cheated on Joe. Unfortunately that wasn't the last time and she wasn't the last person. I've had another lover." Holly bowed her head thinking alright my marrage to Joe is over!

"Well let me tell you about myself, I prefer women over men! Bet you didn't expect me to say that, did you? I met an old childhood friend, we had sex once, it produced Joe, also the guy's name. Thats the only time I could of been a switch hitter! I prefere females since then when you saw me in my panties and diapers you looked like you were in heaven, I could tell I excited you! You were almost drooling, she giggled, I added 2 and 2 to get 4, I thought maybe you was repressing you love of females by being married to Joe."

"Believe it I'm happy with Joe, Mattie and Penelope!" I said.

"Take your clothes off!" Said Gloria Holly slipped her clothes off down to her bra and the panties that covered her diaper!

"Holly why don't you have more coordinating underwear, like yesterday you saw my purple panties, my bra matched my panties, that should excited the hell out of your lovers! Get your clothes on we got work to do to get you dolled up for your husband and lovers!" 

We went to several places, I got bras and panties, garters, nylons that matched my dress make up that looked good when I wore my Lilac dress, panties bra, garter and nylons and shoes, I got my hair nails and toenails. I loved the way I looked. I went with Gloria and got my three girls. "You look real pretty mommy" each one said. I got looks from guys picking up their kids and a couple of woman even. We ordered dinner in from a fancy restaurant. Gloria took the 3 girls and Joe and I were alone and Joe said, "To hell with dinner, I want to go straight to desert!" I had him hook line and sinker.

We went to bed even if I wasn't pregnant already, I was sure I would be after Joe and I got through with sex tonight! When he saw my dress off, I did see him drool! I just had my bra, my diaper, my Panties, my garter belt and nylons all in Lilac! We never got around to eating our dinner! Gloria brought our kids back at 9:30 pm we got them bathed, diapered, pajamed and into bed. Dinner was put away, Joe couldn't get enough of me that night, we had sex again after the kids were taken care of!

• 2 months later...

Thursday Joe was at his company, Penelope was there checking up on the progress of the latest invention Joe was making for the Government. The doorbell rang again, Holly answered it, there was Gloria again.

"How is my favorite Daughter in Law today?" Before I could answer she had taken my hand and I was escorted to Joe's and my bedroom. 

Gloria began to remove her clothes, she rolled one hand to signal for me to do the same. I was more than happy to do so. I did love my Mother in Law, not just as a sexual partner. She had treated me wonderfully after I had married her son. I really loved her. 

Today we were going to make love.

Soon we were kissing and touching each other's breasts soon she offered me a breast to suckle on as I was doing so, I looked at Gloria, her face showed she was enjoying this her smile was from ear to ear. Soon I had a hand inside her white diaper as I was sucking on her breast sill. 

She removed her breast and I was moved to laying down next thing I knew Gloria was removing her diaper and she pulled something from her bag it was a phallus and she strapped it on and stated atracking my kitty with it. 

Now I've had girlfriends but this was a first , all we did was pick. 

The doorbell rang again, this time I jumped up and put on a bathrobe and answered the door. There was Mattie. I invited her in and as we made it to our bedroom Mattie was removing her clothes. Once she got there she only had her diaper on, she was naked other than that. 

She saw Gloria there with the diploma still on. "Who is this gorgeous creature? Mattie asked? Did I just interrupt a fun time?" "Mattie this is Joe's mom Gloria!" Holly said. "Are you this beautiful girls lover, that I've heard about?" Asked Gloria? "Yes, I just thought that I would drop by and we could have some fun, but I see you brought toys, can I play?" Mattie asked with a grin. Gloria beckoned her on with her palm up and used her fingers in a come here way. Soon we were a theesome!