LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa, Candy and I, were quite the threesome.

One day out of the blue I awoke to Melissa and Candy going at it sexually.

I found this to be a real turn on.

Then I thought of my oldest son and his husband.

I thought why is it a turn on when two girls go at it but it turns my stomach to think about 2 guys?

I guess I'm not enlightened as I think.

Don't misunderstand me I like my son's husband.

It just to bad that him and Melissa werent married he would be perfect for her.

Her ex would be perfect for my son!

I guess that's irony.

"Daddy you don't mind do you?" Candy asked?

When they realized I was awake watching them.

"Why would I mind I asked, don't cha know It's every guys fantasy to see two girls go at It?"

"But I'm your wife Daddy!" 

"Yes you are and you let me share myself with Melissa."

"She was yours before I came along."

She understood that I didn't mind.

They ramped up the intensity I was sure for my benefit.

I enjoyed the show.

After They were done I showed them how a man would do what they had been doing.

I had a part that only they could simulate with a hard piece of plastic. 

Later that day when I got home there were people there I didn't know and Candy was there and was crying.

The man said "We assume your the father of our grandson?"

This was said with enough disdain.

I saw Candy and said "Yes I am!" 

I wasn't going to give these folks the opportunity to dampen my mood, it looks like they had already rained on Candy's parade!

"Your an old man what right do you have leading a  girl like this astray?"

"Astray? I asked in a nice as punch voice.

I have to admit at first I had no inkling that this would happen.

Soon your daughter started falling for me, it took a while for me for to even see it.

Then I started falling for her I love your daughter and she loves me!"

"We've came to remove her from this house of sin!" 

"Sin?" I asked?

"Your almost 60 she is 25, that sir is wrong!" That's what he said to me.

Once again I simply said "Yes she is 25 years old, in most states an adult is 18 or 21 years old.

They don't need mommy  and dadddy's permission to marry choose where they live etc."

I could see I was dampening this guys mood he was getting pissed! 

"We were entrusted with this girls spirit we're responsible for it to return it to our heavenly father's care the same way we received It!"

Won't happen I said didn't god also tell his to go out and populate the earth?

We have a son together.

Just like you two had kids two of whom I've met.

You kicked one out if your house for wetting her bed!"

"That's between her and the Lord, all she had to do was ask for forgiveness and the Lord would have stopped the bedwetting."

"Forgiveness from what?

My daughter was a bedwetter until 12 years old what sin was she guilty of?

She had wet since she was taken out of daytime diapers at 4 years old.

What sin can a 4 year old do?"

"It's called original sin he said Adam and Eve sinned against God!" 

So you two are sinners then to?" I asked?

"We were but we had made ourselves clean through the the atonement of Jesus Christ!"

"Well I think you still are sinners, didn't Christ say Judge not least yea be judged.

You've came in here judging me my wife.

Your other daughter.

Your a sinner your kids hate you, you know I know I'm not perfect but none of my kids are afraid of me, ask Candy if  I've ever done anything to scare her  like she is scared of you?" 

Candy got a fire in her eyes.

"You know something Richard is right I am an adult.

You come in here and start judging me.

Christ also said Ye without sin cast the first stone.

I know you have plenty of sins daddy why don't you tell mommy who took my virginity when I was 13?

Mommy why don't you tell daddy about while he goes out on business who takes his place at night?

Both mommy and daddy looked at each other shocked.

Oh by the way if you don't believe me test Cyndi's DNA I think you'll find it different than yours!"

Candy's dad went to raise his hand to his daughter.

I stepped in between them he tried to swing at me.

One little bit of information about me as when I was a teen I wanted to be the next white Muhammad Ali!

I as learning how to box I blocked his slow as hell punch and followed through with a right I was sure broke his nose, he was leaking copius amounts of blood on my living room floor. 

Sure enough 30 minutes later the police showed up to arrest me he claimed that I had provoked him and he took a swing at me to protect himself but he missed and I clobbered him!

He tried to claim it happened outside there was a blood trail from my living room to where they had parked their car.

They talked to Candy and she told him everything how of when she was 13 he had raped her.

The case was being built against him being a court reporter I knew there was no statute of limitations on sex of child under 15 years old.

Could he live with the fact that people would find out he wasn't as pious as he tried to make people think he was.

"Oops there I am judging a man, Judge not least yea be judged!"

Candy was thankful that I came when I did, she was starting to think that her mom and dad were going to take her and our son back to their home in Alabama.

"Daddy prides himself on getting inside people's heads.

He never got inside yours, if anything you got inside his.

Sounds like you know the scriptures pretty good you quoted them beautifully.

I know you go to church on Sundays.

Candy I said I'm a hypocrite, I know the scriptures I don't live them.

I'm a sinner! 

All I want to tell you Daddy is I love you!"

Our marriage is one of convenience.

That day we became more than just a Daddy, Daughter type relationship. I think that day was the day we actually became a Husband and Wife, like Brenda she didn't mind sharing me with Melissa in fact if Melissa wasn't there Candy and I didn't have sex. Candy knew that if I could I would of married Melissa. 

After her parents were out of their lives Candy and Cyndi both came to me they thanked me for saving them.

Seems daddy was in prison.

Mommy had divorced his ass and had ran off with his partner the one who used to screw her when daddy was out of town, Candy and Cyndi both think that Cyndi was this guys daughter.

His family had a history of bedwetting where as mommy and daddies didn't.

Cyndi was falling for me as well.

She explained how their dad had made their life hell.

Though he had never molested her, she had seen it happen to Candy while growing up.

At first she was to young to understand what he was doing to her sister.

As she got older she knew what he was doing.

Lucky for her when Candy left she was still a bedwetter this disgusted him and he wouldn't touch her while she was a bedwetter.

"That didn't stop him him from fiddling with my tits!

You were the first man I had met that wasn't repulsed by my bedwetting, you didn't treat me like a leper like I was unclean or something.

I didn't mind losing my virginity to you.

As long as it wasn't my father." 

Cyndi and I had sex whenever we could. I don't think her husband and Melissa knew, somehow all along I think Candy knew, but she didn't ever say anything to Melissa or me.

It wasn't very often maybe once twice a year sometimes more, never less in a way I guess she did become #3. 

Melissa named her son Richard after his grandfather/ father.

Candy named ours Russell she has always liked that name and Russell was a good friend of mine growing up.

He was killed the summer after graduation from high school he got a job working second shift and was on his way home from work he was hit by a guy that was drunk and as high on PCP as you could be without it killing you.

He ran a red light hitting Russell who was on a motorcycle he was hit so hard Russell flew almost half a block the only reason the guy stopped was his car died he got out and just walked away.

It didn't matter that Russell wore a helmet he was dead before he was totally off his bike.

The judge gave the guy the maximum of 7 years in prison he had been out now for quite a while, I wonder if he ever learned his lesson?

While Richard had my last name the name of my daughter as she went back to her maiden  name after the divorce.

Russell also had my last name as he was my son I am legally his father.

• Like 1

Believe it or Not the only ones to have problems with my and Candy's marrage and offspring was my two oldest kids.

I basically tore them new assholes especially my oldest son, he hadn't bothered showing up for Brenda's Funeral.

I asked him what right he had to tell me to live his life, I reminded him people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Not unless he wanted a lecture on same sex marriages.

He drew in his horns pretty quick!

The biggest out spoken peson was Melissa's older sister turns out she was more concerned about the family fortune going from three to fiive, with Candy and Russell.

The shocker for her was when I told her Candy was my wife and entitled to it all now since I am legally married to her and she has my son now!

She disowned me, I thought that it was funny, I know if let's say Candy and I divorced she would be the first back through the door to get back on my good side! 

I didn't have any plans, on dying soon or divorcing Candy I had a will drawn up giving everything to Candy and Melissa.

Since Richard was my son as well.

If Candy was out of my life somehow the provision was for 25% each for the 3 older kids and 25% for Russell. I thought about having in my will telling the other 2 about my relationship to Melissa. Her and Candy begged me not to. 

I was getting to the point of retirement I had about 2years left of work I could retire at 62 with 40 years of state service.

I was trying to decide just work until I'm 65 just 3 years past that and I could get social security and and my federal insurance.

I would have to work until 72 to hit my age of Social Security maximum l wasnt looking firward to 10 more years or 12 more years total,  screw that.

Baby Brenda reminded me so much of her grandmother.

I'm not one for believing about reincarnation, but I wasn't to sure.

I know some would say DNA and all that  jazz.

But she acts just like her! I was teasing her one day, the way she cocked and tilted her head slitted her eyes and looked at me I would of sworn it was my Brenda! 

I wasn't the only one to notice Melissa told me the same thing. 

Candy told me she was pregnant again, my middle child called me "An old horny old f'er!" She thinks that at 60 I'm too old to be bringing kids in the world.

It pissed me off! I told her "With the "old one ball", referring to her impotent husband I had to bring her share of kids in the world."

That shut her up for a while!

Growing up my dad was 49 years old and my mom 42 when I was born, you can't tell me I wasn't a forgotten trip to the drugstore for condoms.

My sister that is just ahead of me in birth is 10 years years older than me,  my oldest sister is 19 years older than me.

My oldest  neice Heather, is three and a half years younger than I am.

Brenda my wife was a year and a half older than my oldest neice.

But with a hot young wife like Candy.

Russell won't grow up thinking that he lives with his grandparents.

What do you mean?

I thought, when I was growing up, anybody over 30 had one leg in the grave and was slipping with the other!

As I got older, old has become 20 years older than me.

My mom died at 69 years old my dad at 92.

My dad was an Insurance Adjusters nightmare! He smoked 2 packs a day of the old Camel straights no filters, he drank, cussed like a sailor.

He was an old cowboy.

I don't mean he dressed like a cowboy, he had been a rancher most if his younger life he herded cows on horseback.

Heaven didn't want him, and hell was afraid he would take over.

I never thought he would die, not that I wanted him to or anything.

I have been bigger than My dad since I was like 14.

I never had the desire to find out if I could whip him in a fight.

I'm not sure I could even if he was in his 60's!

He always looked younger by about 20 years than He actually was.

At 82 he had a heart attack.

I thought the cigarettes would of gotten him.

In a way they did.

His lungs were so full of tar and nicotine his heart wasn't getting enough oxygen and it seized up on him.

That was  70 years after he started smoking at 12 years old. When my dad hit  60, like I am, I was 11 years old. 

I took Candy to the doctors where they did  an ultrasound and she was going to have a daughter. We chose the name Jasmine. 

• Thanks 1

I was getting ready to retire and I had 3 kids under the age of 5 years old, 4 if I counted young Richard.

Melissa was working.

Candy found herself a job part time to make up for what I would be losing.

She was going to be a teachers aid at the local school.

She had been studying to become a teacher before I got her impregnated with Russell.

She still had like 3 semesters left before she got her degree in Elementary Education.

I made a deal with her I would work an extra year if she finished up her degree, Melissa was supportive as well.

She worked it out so that I could still retire, she worked extra hours as a Teachers Aid and went to night school and finished up her degree.

All the family she had left were at her graduation, Cynthia, Melissa and I our kids were there to see her graduate.

Honestly I don't know who was prouder Candy or the rest if us.

Her mom had been invited but she was with her husband's former partner that used to come around when her dad was away in business.

Dad was still a guest of the Alabama Department of Corrections for the next 18 years.

He wouldn't last that long the other inmates were learning that he was a pedophile and his life was in danger he was on lock down pretty much 23 hours a day he got one hour of rec a day at 0300 hours.

He was going nuts not having anybody to talk to.

He was beginning to talk and answer himself. 

Once Candy got her degree they made her a teacher full time.

She was filling in for a teacher that was going out to have a baby. Then it would be summer break and she would have her own class the next year.

Cynthia decided that she was going to school next.

She went after a degree in business management.

She came and I would help her study.

Plus occasionally we had sex.

She got pregnant a while later, we aren't sure whose kid she was her husband's or mine.

Like Melissa, Susan was raised as her husband's, even if she was mine.

I was no better than Harry if she was mine.

I cooled it we studied and that was it.

The baby looked nothing like me or her husband she looked like Cynthia! She got pregnant again a couple of years later.

This one a boy Steven looked like her husband could be a twin.  

It took me forever to get to reading this story. And once I did, Wow! I actually had to stop reading this because it was just too much for me to take in. I totally respect you as an author and I respect your abilities to write whatever you want. I also realize you went to great lengths to point out that Melissa wasn’t actually his daughter. But I am sorry, if you raise a girl from a baby to a young woman as your daughter it just isn’t right with me that you can now sleep with her. No matter if she is your biological daughter or not. People adopt children all the time but it isn’t okay to have sex after they are grown because they aren’t your biological child. 

• Thanks 1

Melissa and I were becoming father and daughter again.

Since I married Candy the frequency of our sex started to taper off.

It wasn't my idea it was hers.

I still loved her and she loved me.

I found out that there was a guy at work that had his eye on Melissa.

It was in that lull. She came to me and brought out that she had another man in her life now that wasn't her father.

She didn't want me to be mad at her, I wasn't.

What father doesn't want their kids to be happy.

I met Leonard, I liked him he actually came and asked permission for Melissa's hand in marriage.

I told him you got mine what about Melissa's?

He said I wanted to ask you first! I haven't asked her yet. 

She told him he had to ask me first.

When he told her he already had, she said yes.

They were married about 6 months later.

One thing I forgot to mention Leo was about 15 years older than Melissa.

He was a widower.

She liked the daddy figures now.

She had also told him about her difficult delivery of a child that had left her diaper dependent.

He didn't mind at all, he found it sexy that she wore diapers.

Of course, that meant that Brenda and Richard were out of my life.

One of the best things was unlike her older sisters husband he wasn't shooting blanks. 

Also unlike her first, this man loved woman. 

That left me and Candy alone with each other and our kids.

Everybody tried to tell us that the big gap in our ages would cause a chasm between us.

I want to report that they were totally wrong.

If anything when it became exclusive between us, we found we loved each other more than ever.

She knew about me and her sister having sex a few times, as long as I slept with her at night, she really didn't much care.

• Thanks 1

I have to admit one thing that pissed me off was people mistaking me for Candy's father!

Candy was quick to set them straight, "Not father, husband!"

It kind of shocked them that an old fart like me was married to a sweet young thing like Candy.

Compared to most of the teacher's husbands at her school, being retired had its advantages.

I had time when it came time to do things like bake sales I could spend more time without having to rush to a job.

I also noticed another teacher making eyes at me.

She was an older teacher more my age than Candy's.

She told me l must be some kind of a stud to keep a young girl like Candy as a wife.

Mrs. Geiger had the hots for me.

Candy introduced me to her.

She was a widow, we got a kick out of talking about things from our generation. 

One day Candy called me and told me "We are having company for dinner."

I figured it was one of her fellow teachers.

I didn't know it was Mrs. Geiger.

I learned her first name was Saundra but her friends called her Sandie.

Over dinner, I learned she was only 4 years younger than myself.

She looked a lot younger than me at least 10-15 years younger.

After dinner and the dishes were in the dishwasher, we sat and talked.

Candy was there and talked right along with us.

It was getting late and I was sure Candy was in need of a diaper change.

I had changed her into a clean diaper when she first got home.

Sandie had gone to the toilet at the same time.

Candy was giving me looks and would hint to the bedroom using her eyes.

Sandie said, "Richard, I think your young wife needs a diaper change, to tell you the truth I could stand one as well.

When I looked at Sandie she gave me a verily perceptive nod letting me know she was also diapered.

Candy said "She knows I was changing in the bathroom at school when she came in and changed her diaper.

She told me she had an injury to her bladder in the same crash that killed her husband.

I told her about my sister, the bedwetter and how I always wanted to wear diapers and how you fulfilled my dreams.

Now I need them as well! She thinks you're a great husband and she talked me into sharing you for the night.

I took two girls in and changed their diapers.

Sex was great that night.

Thinking about it I guess I should have been upset, but I wasn't!

• Like 1

Candy shared Sandie with me then we shared Candy.

Sandie was a switch hitter I soon found out.

I also learned from her about how to please Candy more orally. 

Then Candy and I shared Sandie.

I didn't know Sandie was into that kind of things. 

I diapered both my little girls and they returned the favor.

We slept that night, it was like having Melissa back with three in the bed again.

This was even better having a more mature woman like Sandie reminded me of when Brenda was alive.

She made me miss Brenda more!

I awoke and I heard crying.

It was Sandie.

So as not to awake Candy who was still sound asleep with a thumb in her mouth, I wondered when she started sucking her thumb?

I took Sande in the living room, sat and had her sit on my lap while I held her and let her sob on my shoulder while I patted her neck and rubbed her back after about 20 minutes she stopped looked at me and let out a mirthless laugh.

"Sorry about that it's just been since Edward had died since I've had sex.

It brought back a flood of emotions that I thought I had suppressed, apparently not!

You remind me a lot of Edward.

With you, it feels like he's still alive!"

I said "I understand, I thought that having a more mature woman in my bed it felt like Brenda, my wife was back as well."

"I like how you called me more mature, rather than old!" Sandie said!

This time she laughed and it had some glee to it.

"Believe it or not, she said, Candy, has been after me for weeks to come spend the weekend with you two.

I kept finding excuses not to come, I finally ran out of excuses I'm so glad I came.

I know now why you love Candy she keeps you young!

When we were sharing her, I felt like I was back at college. I had a female lover in those days.

Where I learned to please a woman.

"Thank you I said for straightening me out.

Brenda never complained about how I gave oral sex.

Who knew I had been doing it wrong all these years!"

That made her laugh again.

"Edward was the same way, just he never listened to me about how to please a woman properly, during oral sex.

I just couldn't tell him that I had practice myself. 

He knew Glinda was a lesbian he just didn't know we had been a couple.

Thank you for comforting me I do feel tons better let's go back to bed, shall we!" 

When we got back Cady was still sucking her thumb.

I told Sandie that "I never knew she was a thumb sucker."

"Really she said we her fellow teachers know we've seen her when she gets really tired or concentrating really hard it's there we still love her, she really is a good teacher!

I think I'm the only one who knows about her diapers.

Just like she is the only one who knows about mine, hopefully!"

The rest of the night I had a hard time sleeping I got up early at like 0430 I watched the news.

I had quit watching the news, it started depressing me.

Being the father of young kids, what kind of messed up world are we leaving them?

I guess it's my way, I was raised with the golden rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!"

"Not do unto others before they can do unto you."

Murders, terrorism, crooked people in places of trust.

That's just the first  5 minutes of the broadcast.

Rodney King said it best "Can't we all just get along?"

Watching the news, apparently not!

Maybe its because I wouldn't screw you over, why are you screwing me?

I know I know,  worked in the court system I saw plenty there that I wish I could unsee.

On  tv, they talked about what was said and done I saw the crap, the photos.

The worse were crimes against kids.

Early I had a case the guy's daughter was 7 years old like Melissa and also like Melissa was a bedwetter.

The dad wanted to teach his daughter a lesson poured boiling water on her crotch area when he found her wet again.

They had to scrape this girl's dead skin off in the burn unit.

In the trial, it was brought out that the burning had damaged her sexual organs inside, she would never have children because of that SOB!

I had to admit I went straight and hugged the stuffing out of Melissa! They found the guy guilty of attempted murder and he spent 25 years in prison.

The judge and jury wanted to give him more but due to the laws that were the max at that time. 

Sandie was up and we cooked breakfast I made sausage gravy, she made a pretty damn good biscuit from scratch.

We had the refrigerator biscuits but these were better.

Candy was going to go out shopping with her sister Cynthia that day. She invited Sandie who really going out with kids 30 years younger than her almost wasn't her idea of fun.

We had fun. You might think that we had sex?

We didn't we just sat and talked about things from our past.

"Remember Clackers?

I had to admit that I did I had the purple bruises on my wrists for weeks, they were almost as deep as purple as my Clackers!" 

"Mine were purple as well!" Said, Sandie!

"Did you ever have a Wheelo?" she asked me.

"One of my favorites I said!

A wheelo was a metal frame that had a wheel and you placed the end of the wheel that had a tapered magnet on each side that had it connected to the wire frame.

Then you tilted it and the cone-shaped magnets followed the track.

It was kind of a yo-yo on a track.

I played with it for hours and hours and hours.

"I got pretty sick with pneumonia when I was 5 years old.

I sat and played with that for two days I had to stay in bed for two whole days said Sandie.

That's the thing that kept me sane for those two days!" She said!

• 2 weeks later...

It was so nice to have someone from my generation to talk to.

We talked tv shows from when we were kids "We both loved Emergency!

She said she had a crush on John Gage when She was younger.

For me it was Dixie McCall I said.

Sandie said her sister was torn between Roy Desoto and Doctor Kelly Bracket." 

There were a few shows she mentioned  like "Here come the brides!"

"I really never watched. It was a chick show.

"She never liked the Rat Patrol, I did."

"We both were banned from watching Laugh In as kids because it was to racy for us.

I'm glad I got to see the reruns when I was older.

I appreciate them more now.

We both saw all those violent, violent Bugs Bunny Cartoons, they were really a lot sexual now that I understood the innuendos that I missed as a kid.

If they were so violent, "How come kids now show much violence that we never did and all they get are I&E shows"

"I never dropped an anvil on anybody, never got anything from the Acme Company like a bomb or anything like that."

Sandie told me "She has had kids threaten her if they didn't pass a quiz or test with physical violence!

They blame the teacher, in our day it was the kids fault if we failed.

What's worse is the parents side with the kid now.

It doesn't matter that you worked with this kid until your blue in the face on how to do it.

They can't accept the fact that little Johnny or little Jane is as dumb as a box of rocks, it's your fault as the teacher!"

"One of the last cases I worked I before retiring was a teacher was crippled used a cane to walk.

The picture shows the kid take the teachers cane and begin to beat him with it, hurt him pretty bad."

"His lawyer as contending that it was the teachers fault, he knew this could happen to him.

So by becoming a teacher he was putting himself in harm's way."

"They found the kid guilty.

He went to kiddie prison, he should of sent him to real prison!

Thats my opinion I said.

It was caught in a classroom camera."

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It was Sunday and Sandie had to go and feed her pets.

She had some papers to grade as well, so she left.

Candy and I were together alone.

She asked me "How I liked spending time with Sandie?"

"I told her it was nice to have somebody to talk to that remembers some of the same things I did."

"Did you two make it back to bed after I left?"

"No, we sat and talked, just talked!" 

"You two didn't have sex?" Candy asked?

"Nope, I said. Candy you're my wife, you shared Sandie with me, not me sharing with you!

I know there is a huge age difference between you and l but I believe in marriage.

I would never cheat on you without you being right there and having your permission."

Candy was shocked she never looked at our marriage that way before. She started to apologize to me for not being more committed to our marriage. 

Candy took me by the hand and led me to our bedroom we spent the rest of the day making love to one another.

She told me "Her parents never took into consideration how their cheating on each other weakened their marriage.

You might be a little older than me but you're a good husband! I'm thankful for you!"

• Thanks 1

I was getting bored at being home every day, don't get me wrong I enjoyed being retired.

It just I was getting bored.

I played golf when I was younger I tried getting back into doing that. That kept me amused for a while.

Then even that got boring.

Candy told me that "Their crossing guard/ playground monitor had been in a car accident, a very serious one they weren't sure he would ever return."

I thought could I do that, I could, and I did.

I was the new crossing guard/ playground monitor.

I had to be there at the same time as Candy.

We rode into together.

I put my reflective vest and grabbed my stop sign and for 45 minutes I helped kids cross the street safely.

I got to know the kids one girl, named Stephanie gave me a hug every day she didn't have a grandpa and she adopted me as hers.

After school had started I went and watched the kids playing on the playground. I stopped kids from fighting took kids to the nurse that had scraped their knees or elbows.

Stephanie came and sat by me and we talked every day.

Even after she grew up and I got too old to do the job she would call me at least once a week and we would talk.

I learned that Stephanie was from a home, she had a mother and father but they seemed too busy to talk with her.

She was very bright, just lonely.

She told me later that "I helped keep her sane.

She felt closer to me than her own parents.

She felt depressed and I being a grandpa helped her cope.

Stephanie became a Psychiatrist, told you she was bright!

She specialized in Child Psychiatry helping kids like I had helped her.

She asked me if I had ever taken any psych classes she was surprised when I told her I had never been to college.

That surprised her she said you're a natural.

Everything I learned you did to me!

All I did was listen to you, all I was, was a friend!

She said thanks, grandpa, that's what she always called me!"

• Thanks 1

Working the playground one morning I heard my name called over my radio.

When I got there Candy was there Sandie was sitting in a chair she had an ice pack on her ankle, seems she had twisted her ankle it wasn't broken but it was swollen and was already starting to show signs of turning a nasty purple.

She looked in pain.

Candy gave me marching orders "I was to take her to the hospital for Xrays then to our house I will stop by her house and pick up clothes and she whispered diapers.

Don't let her go home!" 

I got her to the hospital and they did an Xray it was severely sprained I took Sandie to our house like I had been told to by Candy.

Sandie tried like hell to get me to take her home.

I told her "Candy TOLD me and I stressed told, to bring you here!"

The hospital told her to stay off her ankle a couple of days, Sandie said "She didn't want to be a bother she would manage on her own!"

I was glad to see Candy who got out of school an hour early so she could get Sandie's things from her place.

Candy told her what I had told her, "She was staying here the next few days whether she liked it or not! 

We're friends and sometimes friends need help from other friends.

This is one of those times!"

It was a three day weekend so she would at least be here until Tuesday!

She was going to try and go back to work on Tuesday.

"Until then get used to being taken care of.

Candy asked her if she needed a diaper change yet?"

She nodded yes.

Since I was the strongest I got to change her, plus lift her in and out of the tub, I was her left ankle when she went to the dinner table or to the living room to watch tv. I was the muscle.

I was rewarded very handsomely by to two favorite women, having sex was okay as long as I didn't bother her ankle.

A three-day weekend with my two favorite women, who could have asked for anything better?

• Thanks 1

We enjoyed each other's company.

Come Tuesday Sandie called off she was still in too much pain to go and deal with Elementry School Kids.

I still had to go and escort kids and adults alike across the street.

Then I had my playground duties.

I was just getting ready for that when we went on lockdown.

Seems some older guy had been seen wandering the grounds.

I went and was with a team of 4 others one being the psych.

We found the old guy seems he was in the middle stages of Alzheimer's he was looking for his daughter.

Looking up his daughter, she hadn't gone to this school since 1986.

In fact, the lady that picked him up was the daughter he was looking for, all grown up with kids of her own now.

I said a prayer that it didn't happen to me, it was sad if you asked me I had an Aunt that went that way.

She had a son that was my age.

As she progressed he got younger she bought him a pair of pants they might of fit him when he was 3 years old, he was 14 at the time and kind of husky he might have got one leg in it but never two.

Eventually, he became a baby she found a baby doll that was one of his sisters, that became him.

I felt sorry for the guy his own mom didn't know who he was even.

It made me appreciate my own mom and dad a little more!

My dad had a heart attack and mom had a stroke that killed them.

Mom lived to be in her 60's, when dad was 92 He wasn't in bad health he had smoked for so long that his lungs couldn't get the oxygen to his heart anymore it seized up on him and killed him.

Mom got high blood pressure at 55, at  69 one day a blood vessel blew in her brain killing her.

Dad lived 26 more years, he was two months away from his 93rd birthday. 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The problem with having a much younger wife was being mistaken for her father.

Candy was great, I never had to say a word, she set them straight faster than I could that "I was her husband NOT her dad!"

Most guys my age that had made that mistake gave me a look of awe, I had a hot young wife and they....didn't! 

By Wenesday Sandie tried to go to work, I had to bring her home after lunch.

She was still in too much pain.

When Candy and I returned we found her in tears.

We asked her if "She was alright?" Thinking maybe her foot was hurting her.

"No its just I feel so blessed having friends like you two, these are tears of joy, I know im probably not your perfect house guest right now im a HUGE pain in the ass!

I'm sorry to be a big pain."

"We assured her she wasnt, to prove it we ended up in the bed and we had a about a two hour session of making love to her and with her.

I ordered dinner in as it was so late to cook anything.

After dihner we all ended back in bed, dinner was just an interlude to love making.

We lasted until 1245 am before I diapered my two girls and myself for bed.

Thursday Sandie knew better than try and go to work her ankle still hurt too bad. I didnt know how to tell Candy, but I was starting to have feelings for Sandie like I had for Candy.

• Thanks 1

I didn’t realize that there had been so much more added to this. I am glad to see the physical relationship with his daughter is over. I must be getting old because I would really like to see him just stick with the wife and be satisfied. I think there was a time though where I may have said the more the merrier. 

• Haha 1

On Friday morning I somehow in all the love making we had done we forgot to set the alarm. 

We were awoke by the phone ringing, my first reaction was "Who in the he'll is calling me at 7:30 am on a Saturday?"

Then we realized that it wasn't Saturday it was only Friday and, "Dammit we were late for work!" 

Candy and I took a quick shower together to wash the pee off of ourselves and to wash the pit smell off our underarms.

We flew to the school in record time.

I was a few minutes late escorting kids across the street.

One of the secretaries had filled in for me.

Needless to say I felt bad about neglecting my duty. 

While I was observing kids on the playground I got a frantic call over the raidio.

I needed to return home something was wrong with Sandie.

I figured she had gotten up and had fallen or something.

Maybe she reinjured her ankle.

When we got there we found her non responsive she had something worse going on.

I called 911 and got an ambulance and Paramedics to our house they came in and hooked her up to a monitor.

The Paramedic saw something he didn't like, they hooked her up to IV's and started giving her meds through the lines they loaded her into the Ambulance and we followed.

They went lights and sirens we didn't have that.

We arrived at the hospital and tried to find out where Sandie was out.

One nurse asked "Are you family?"

We explained "Yes and no, she lived with us but we were not related, we are the closest thing she has to one right now!"

"Do you know if she has any relatives," the nurse asked? I wasn't sure if she had ever mentioned if she had kids or not.

"Is there something wrong," I asked?

"Legally I can't tell you, the nurse said. As her roommates, Sandie has expired!" Candy began to cry, she had lost her best friend. 

An autopsy revealed that a blood clot from her ankle had broken loose and had made it to her heart clogging it so it couldn't pump.

For me that was a first time that I've ever heard of where a sprained ankle had been fatal. 

We were able to find she had a son that was in prison, she never talked much about him.

We handled everything as far as arrangements.

We kind of became executors of her house and insurances  we had her buried and her funeral was attended by the whole school.

The principal declared a snow day so people could attend that had worked with her. 

We handled the insurance paid for her funeral and we sold her house.

We tried to put the money on her son's account at the prison, we were only allowed to put so much there with the rules they didn't want to have too many rich prisoners.

We set up an account with the excess at the bank in her son's name. He was never going to use it, he is there for life. 

• Sad 1

Candy seemed kind of distant for a while.

I gave her, her space.

We still was going to work.

It was strange seeing a different teacher in Sandie's classroom the new one was much younger and male.

Candy came to me and we talked.

"One day she was here and we were having sex with her, the next she is dead.

I love you and I know you are in better shape than Sandie, but your older and I worry that one day you will just drop dead like Sandie!"

"First of all Shakespear wrote, "The day were born we start dying," nobody knows how much time we have. 

Could be tomorrow or I could live to be 102 years old.

There aren't any guarantees, you could die tomorrow or live another 100 years even at your young age.

I just hope it's quick for me, like it was for Sandie.

I know I don't talk much about her, but my first wife, Mellisa's mother, was sick with cancer for a while, I don't want to live like that I'll put a bullet in my head before that.

If you worry about dying you forget to live!

I like to live, it beats the hell out of the alternative.

Life happens we can take it as it comes head on, or we can avoid living it until it's too late. Its your choice!"

"I never thought about it that way, said Candy, its just seeing her good one day and dead the next.

It makes me feel more mortal I guess.

That's all, your right if all I do is become obsessed with death I will forget how to live." 

There was a knock at the door.

When I answered It there was Candy's mom and her new husband. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh how sad. Almost made me cry even though it’s just a story. Working in a hospital now I see allot of death and some bother you much more than others. The young ones and especially the babies. I can’t help myself but cry. 

• Like 1

Candy heard her mom's voice, she walked to the door,

"What do you want, she asked her mother?"

"I want to apologize for a few things, one I wasn't a very good mother to you and your sister, I had no idea your dad was doing those things to you, if I had I would of neutered him like the dog he is!

Secondly I judged you and your husband wrongly I want to make amends with you two by inviting you two out to dinner at a very nice restaurant."

"Mom a friend of mine just died, she died here at our house.

She had twisted an ankle and a clot went to her heart."

"I'm sorry about that dear, I truly am your sister and her husband will be there.

Plus I have fantastic news for you two.

But I want to do it over dinner.

Please?"

"Okay mom we'll  meet you there."

"Nonsense we have a limo waiting."

Sure enough there was a blue Cadillac stretch limo parked in front of our house.

They waited while we changed clothes and met them in the limo.

We went and picked up Cyndi and her husband.

Candy's mother's new husband was as they say in England,

"A nice enough bloke!"

He was an improvent over the original.

I never felt like punching him in the nose.

At dinner her mother said "That since their father was now in prison.

His partner had just bough their father's half of the company and sold it for quite a pretty penny.

I have decided to share that money with you two, would 200 grand each daughter and husband make you four happy?"

Candy's jaw dropped as did Cyndi's.

"400 thousand for each of us, asked Candy?"

"I'm so glad you put that education to good use dear, said her mother jokingly!

Yes 400 grand apiece." 

Cyndi's husband came and said to me, "How you doing Rockefeller?"

Now I never felt I was entitled to that money, it was Candy's money, she had earned it by her horny father raping her almost once or twice a week since she was 14, Cyndi when Candy went away to college, they earned it, it is blood money.

This guy was going to blow it for her.

He talked about getting a new car, house a boat and now poof it will be gone. 

As fast as she can get it.

I should tell Cyndi to dump his ass before he bankrupts her?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Candy asked me "What I wanted to do with our money?"

I told her "It's not our money it's your money!

I hardly even knew your father, I have no claim to your money Just like your sister's husband doesn't, even though he has it spent already."

"But, you shared your money until I got my teaching job!

So I want to share this money with you.

I've always wanted to go to England, would you go with me if I took you?"

"If it means you get to live a life's dream, I would love to go with you!"

After the school year was over we made plans to go to England.

Candy's Grandmother, her mom's mother grew up in Northeast England in a city called Gateshead.

Right next to a city called Newcastle upon Tyne.

The stories her grandmother told her about growing up there she just always wanted to go, so she could see it for herself.

I looked things up for her on line Gateshead didn't have an airport but Newcastle did.

We could catch a British Airways flight from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to London Hethrow Airport.

Then a flight into Newcastle upon Tyne.

Then catch the subway to the town, or Toon as the locals call it.

Gateshead was just across the river Tyne.

Her grandmother grew up in a part of Gateshead called Felling.

On a street called Sunderland Road on Google Maps we found it.

It wasn't far from the river.

We booked flights, made hotel reservations everything was set.

Other than we needed to get passports. 

Candy told Cyndi about our plans and soon all 4 of us were going.

Soon a 5th person was invited grandma was coming now.

For some reason I was looking forward to the trip, England was on my bucket list this was a way to get rid of it.

Seeing Mount Everest was another.

Climbing it wasn't.

Just seeing it!

I'm not a total idiot I know my limitations! 

3 weeks later we had our photos and were awaiting for our passports.

Now as a kid my family went on a trip to Canada, we went over the border then came back as soon as we got there. 

As a teen and a few other times I went to Mexico, Nogales was about 2 or 3 hours away just down the road from Tucson.

That had been my extent of foreign travel.

It had been several years since I had even gone to Mexico.

A couple of trips to  California, or Vegas.

Brenda had family in Utah.

That was 8 years ago that we went there.

That was the last time I had been out of Arizona even.

4 years ago we went to Prescott Arizona.

That was the last time I left Phoenix.

I decided that my life was fairly boring!

• Thanks 1

We had to wait until at least June.

Candy and I were in school until the end of May then we had a week to clean out Candy's classroom.

All I had to do was turn in my stop sign and florescent orange vest.

The stop sign stayed at the school the vest I took home with me.

I was looking forward to next year, though Barb, my partner was quiting she wanted to spend time with her husband.

He was retiring after 40 years of State Service in the Deparment of Revenue.

He was the guy that looked over your State Return to make sure you did them right.

He was 67 years old about 7 years older than myself. Barb was 3 years older than I was.

She had been working here at this school since they opened it 32 years ago.

She had 3 kids go here.

That had to suck, to be one of her kids.

She was the one catching you fighting or skipping class.

Not only did you get in trouble at school, but I'm pretty sure her kids got in trouble at home!

Reservations were made, it was too late to back out of the trip.

Grandmother Carol was calling at least once a week or more to tell Candy what she wanted to see.

Candy would tell me what she told her about growing up where she did. 

She told her about across the river was these huge derricks where they made ships.

Her dad or "Me Da" how she said it was a pit miner.

She told me he eventually died of "Black Lung" from breathing in the coal dust down in the mines.

There used to be a saying "Like taking  coals to Newcastle!"

Newcastle used to supply most of England and part of Europe with coal.

Why haul it there it probably came from there.

If not there Yorkshire or parts of Wales all pretty much in the northern part of England.

I'm a history buff I just want to go look at old, old buildings in America 200 years is old, in England they would call them youngsters some buildings are almost a 1000 years old.

Her grandmother told her about a road that the Romans built.

There is a series of forts where the Romans built across the northern tip of England to keep the Scotsman out, called Hadrian's Wall it goes all the way to almost Carlisle on the west side.

It's only 20 or 30 miles long, it's a building marvel it has ducts that they used to push heat through to keep the soldiers warm, it was the first central heating.

Over a 1000 years ago.

I want to see that.

• Thanks 1