LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Guys! New to the Nursery:3

TomBoyAB

Hey Everybody, 

My name is TomBoyAB. I just signed up a little while ago. I decided to give this site a shot in order to reach out to the AB/DL community. I tried Deviantart, didn't really turn out how I hoped:/ So yeah! Just trying to connect with people like me and hopefully make some new friends!:D

Hey TomBoy, welcome to the site. Glad to meet you, and happy you joined us. I think you will it here. So, how long have you been an AB, how did it start for you? If you don’t mind relating something about yourself? The rules here are easy, have fun and enjoy! :02_EmoticonsHDcom:

Hey AbabeBill!

Thanks for welcoming me here as well! To answer your first question, I have been an AB ever since I actually became an adult (so about 4 years), but I've had an interest in babyish things ever since I was 4 or 5. To answer your second question, I believe that my AB side was born out of my desire to have a more love and comfort filled childhood. My childhood was good, don't get me wrong, but neither one of my parents really showed me any kind of mushy or affectionate love that children need. So, as I got older, that desire kinda grew along with me. So here I am now! 

Pleasure TomBoy. As to your answers to my questions, I see and understand. It’s a common story for so many of us, with some variations, of course. No worries, maybe you can find some of what you seek. And, maybe it can be of some help and comfort, coming here. I hope so. Any questions, just ask. Don’t forget, have fun and enjoy! 

Hey Little Crusader and NappyFairy:3,

To Little Crusader, 

Yeah, you would think I would have gotten that from the "art" part of "Deviantart" XD But while I was browsing the site (before I became a member, that is) I would see some works of art that were AB/DL related and would go under the "comments" section just to see how others TRULY felt and /or would react about AB/DLs. I would sometimes see a full blown conversation between 2 or more artists about how awesome the artwork was and how they are AB/DL as well, etc. And I thought "wow, I want that" so I became a member and submitted a few chapters to a story I've been writing,and did NOT get much of the reaction I was looking for:/ So, I was more disappointed then "traumatized", per say. But yeah, still kinda silly x3

To NappyFairy,

Thank you for welcoming me here too!:3 I've only been a member for about 17-18 HOURS and everybody has been nothing but friendly and accepting! Which is what I have been CRAVING ever since I realized I wasn't the ONLY human being on the planet that actually enjoyed partaking in these kind of things!x3. I can tell I made the right decision in giving this site a chance:3

I also wanted to take a moment to thank all 4 of you for taking time out of your day just make me feel welcome here! It feels AMAZING. every time I look at my phone and see that I have a new post or comment from a fellow AB/DL! X3 So thanks again for taking time out of your day to do so! Because trust me,it makes my day!:D

Well that would more be due to stories being less liked there less the themes are just right or you have art to back it up with. Plus full conversations like that tend to happen after a year or 2 of reputation building or between members who are sort of friends through talking already. Been at it for 3 years, and I rarely even get too many comments till recently.

Little Crusader-

Gotcha! That makes sense:3 Yeah, I never really got acquainted with other deviants,so I kinda just stopped submitting the chapters for my story to any groups:/ I go on about once a day (on average), just to see new stuff, but I don't submit art there anymore. Thought of maybe getting a Fanfiction.net account or maybe even submitting my story here(?)^^