LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Domming while diapered?

thepill

Has anyone had any experience or heard about doms wearing diapers?  I am 98% DL over an age player and love to top my wife, who is into DDlg but has no affinity for diapers.  We've been exploring new frontiers in the bedroom and I have been thinking about wearing while domming her in a scene.  I just feel sexy and gratified when I'm diapered and think that if I am in control of the scene, then it is my prerogative to wear what i want when I'm in charge.  Looking around online, it seems like I'm alone in thinking that.  What say y'all?

Hmm... well I'm not much into ddlg, but I have an idea:

Maybe while she's the sub you could make her your "servant" in charge of changing your diapers? And while she's changing you you're barking out orders if she's not doing it right or doing it to slowly etc. It could be a radical new way of experience ddlg & diaper play at the same time.

But like I said, not my area of expertise. I don't know how your relationship works.

I'm a little and I love when my girlfriend wears diapers when she's being dommy. :blush: Probably because I find diapers sorta sexy... so it just adds to her attractiveness.  But honestly, the benefits of being a dom is that you can pretty much get away with anything.  So I think you should give it a shot or at least bring it up with your wife.  Especially because if it helps your confidence and sexy-feelings you're going to dom even better!

• 4 weeks later...

When I am Submitting to my Mistresses generally at least one of them is wearing a diaper while dominating me. I have found it to be a very fascinating and exciting experience to be dominated by someone who is just wearing a diaper and mixes the wearing of that diaper into the scene.