LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

penis chastity devices

looking for some advice on penis chastity devices. going to be wearing with nappies. do you have to cut your pubic hair. can you still poo in the toilet as you usually would. i have purchased a countdown timer padlock which will not undo until the time is up. you can set it for up to 4 days.

are they dangerous to wear at all particularly for long periods?

I bought this type recently.Could not help but try it with a piece of foley catheter. It is quite comfortable so long as 'things' are kept warm as there is not much space for the top of the ball sack between the ring and the cage. Also the ring does not open, but it worked OK. Slip one ball in then the other, finally the pee pee. One should measure with a piece of cord the size needed for the ring. Divide the length of cord (circumference) by 3.14 for inner diameter. If 'things' cool off and the scrotum tightens, adequate blood flow becomes a problem and it becomes uncomfortable. Wearing a nappy, diaper or pull up does keep 'things' warm.  The longest I have had it in place is about 8 hours overnight.  The lock on this type is neat but quite fiddly. The key is only released in one locked position. Should be safe so long as 'things' do not turn blue. The urethral sound does not need to be fitted.

IMG_5995.JPG

IMG_5996.JPG

I ended up getting a UTI from that exact design, but was probably because I did not sterilize it well enough. Also there's an air sputtering effect when you go while it's in which is kind of painful. But unlike any other ball capture device, this is the only one you won't be able to just slip right out of without it being so tight as to dangerously cut off your circulation. So it's worth considering, but probably only for people who have safely used catheters before first.

4 minutes ago, sunwutian said:

I ended up getting a UTI from that exact design, but was probably because I did not sterilize it well enough. Also there's an air sputtering effect when you go while it's in which is kind of painful. But unlike any other ball capture device, this is the only one you won't be able to just slip right out of without it being so tight as to dangerously cut off your circulation. So it's worth considering, but probably only for people who have safely used catheters before first.

Play safe and leave off the catheter.

My wife decided last weekend that she wanted me in chastity.  She picked out a Holy Trainer V3 size small in pink of course.  Currently I am on the road but return home today.  My new chastity device arrived yesterday. 

At first my wife and I discussed not putting me in a chastity device due to being in diapers permanently.  My wife would tell me "you have enough going on down there as it is."  Her opinion has changed since then and she wants me locked up now.  We have not decided if it will be for long term or if it will just be situational like when she is out with her boyfriend.

She does change me often and is senstive to smells.  If the chastity device becomes nasty as far as hygiene I imagine she will not have it on me for long.  I have never been one to shave my wee wee but I am thinking that now may be the time especially if it will be a long term thing.

4 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

It is now official. I am locked up.  My wife did the honors this evening.  She seemed to be excited about the control she felt.  Now we will find out what chastity and wearing diapers permanently will mean for me.  At least now I will not have to worry about my pesky lil wee wee getting hard at night.  It will be much easier to wet at night now.  

20180112_135133_600x800_768x1024.jpg

Pretty !

Mark, congrats on being put in to chastity. I wear this model among others from time to time. Be sure to ad some lube to keep things from getting stuck and pinching. Baby oil does well when using a metal device. Not sure how baby oil would do with this model?

OLD PA, I tried a similarly device to induce incontinence. Worked as expected but it was not comfortable for me at all.   

All, any time you have an open path to the bladder you are at risk for UTI. The risk is less when you drink lots of fluids and the bladder is continuously draining but  once the bladder is drained you have a greater UTI risk. Them little germs can work their way  upstream when the flow is slow. The exception to this seams to be the stents discussed on this board. Apparently with the stent being further upstream the germs  are not able to make their way that far. And with the slower continuous dripping the UTI risk is greatly reduced. 

Play safe and stay wet!

16 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

OLD PA, I tried a similarly device to induce incontinence. Worked as expected but it was not comfortable for me at all.   

Yes. I used 18fr with the cage and it was a bit uncomfortable.    I'm using a 14fr silicone cath now and it;s just fine. It's cooler today so draining into a pull up. 

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:50 PM, Old_PA said:

I bought this type recently.Could not help but try it with a piece of foley catheter. It is quite comfortable so long as 'things' are kept warm as there is not much space for the top of the ball sack between the ring and the cage. Also the ring does not open, but it worked OK. Slip one ball in then the other, finally the pee pee. One should measure with a piece of cord the size needed for the ring. Divide the length of cord (circumference) by 3.14 for inner diameter. If 'things' cool off and the scrotum tightens, adequate blood flow becomes a problem and it becomes uncomfortable. Wearing a nappy, diaper or pull up does keep 'things' warm.  The longest I have had it in place is about 8 hours overnight.  The lock on this type is neat but quite fiddly. The key is only released in one locked position. Should be safe so long as 'things' do not turn blue. The urethral sound does not need to be fitted.

IMG_5995.JPG

IMG_5996.JPG

Of course when wearing this device and being diapered you don't notice if the urine flow is a spray or a stream or even a dribble.

But curiosity --- what happens to the urine flow if you are not wearing diapers and can see it - if a stream you could stand at the urinal - but if a spray most certainly must be

seated on the porcelain throne - and if a dribble care to prevent spots on clothing.

So what does happen ?

I have seen other chastity devices ebay and websites with a longer cage and a metal tube not anywhere the length of the illustrated image above - anyone comments

on those ?

Re: TSA airport security - with the metal chastity device - there will be questions - the plastic one's easy to pass on these and more so now that the nude-o-scope

machines are no longer used - but you maybe selected at random if you have a wide (waddle) stance - with a female the wide pelvic feature is normal but for a

male this isn't normal.

I have no experience with chastity devices and such but in all honesty they look very uncomfortable to me.  What if you have one put in place and get a hard on, must be painful.

My wife removed my device after 24 hours and made love to me afterwards.  This was the first time in three months and I lasted less than 10 seconds.  She is calling me her "preemie" baby now.  Looks like I will be saved the humiliation of going through the security checkpoint in chastity, just diapers. 

3 hours ago, dlnoir said:

I have no experience with chastity devices and such but in all honesty they look very uncomfortable to me.  What if you have one put in place and get a hard on, must be painful.

In normal use the cb device is just a slight annoyance a little tug here a little tug there maybe crossing the legs or sitting in a confined position a tad bit uncomfortable.

BUT - get a hard on - well the purpose of the device is to prevent that and when that swelling feeling begins to take place the device is a reminder not to do that.

Continuing to inflate the penis in a too small chamber is going to result in mission aborted - I don't think that there is anywhere on record of someone busting out of the

device with everything in working order/play. It is possible with cheap plastic ones that the integrity of the plastic could break down but woe be the sharp edges requiring

urgent emergency medical attention. Metal ones do not have the fatigue factor. More in likely the blood tissue vessels in the penis may burst causing internal as well

as external damage.

As the good doctor says " If it hurts don't do it!" well when that hard on starts to hurt you are going to stop whatever you are doing !

My wife pulled a fast one while I was driving to the airport.  She told me that she changed her mind and that she wanted me to take off my white ABU Simple diaper as soon as possible and to put my wee wee in my pink chastity device.  She also wanted me in a pink Rearz Princess diaper BEFORE going through security.  When I got to the airport I went to a potty and did as I was instructed.  I ended up going through the X-ray scanner at the security checkpoint and I got the Green OK.  No humilation today! 

22 hours ago, BabyLock said:

Of course when wearing this device and being diapered you don't notice if the urine flow is a spray or a stream or even a dribble.

But curiosity --- what happens to the urine flow if you are not wearing diapers and can see it - if a stream you could stand at the urinal - but if a spray most certainly must be

seated on the porcelain throne - and if a dribble care to prevent spots on clothing.

So what does happen ?

I have seen other chastity devices ebay and websites with a longer cage and a metal tube not anywhere the length of the illustrated image above - anyone comments

on those ?

Initially it comes as a spurt but finishes in a dribble. Not suitable for a urinal. I used a 'princes wand' a bit when I still had my PA. It was always slow to finish with the tube taking its time to empty. 

16 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

My wife pulled a fast one while I was driving to the airport.  She told me that she changed her mind and that she wanted me to take off my white ABU Simple diaper as soon as possible and to put my wee wee in my pink chastity device.  She also wanted me in a pink Rearz Princess diaper BEFORE going through security.  When I got to the airport I went to a potty and did as I was instructed.  I ended up going through the X-ray scanner at the security checkpoint and I got the Green OK.  No humilation today! 

Heart-beating stuff I'm sure!