LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making it easier

So, my wife and I had a talk recently, and she's unsure if she can deal but she is willing to try to compromise with me on some of my ABDL desires. She said she has some ideas, which really excites me. But, those of you who were previously unwilling or resistant to your ABDL partner, what are some things that I can do to make the sessions easier on her? How did your partner ease you into it?

Accept what she is willing to try and praise and thank her for it.  Try to do things for her that she likes.  Give more than you get.  She obviously loves you if she is willing to step outside her comfort zone.

• Like 1

I would say, don’t be afraid to talk, and say what you like, or would like. But, leave it open for your partner to choose weather or not they want to do a particular thing. And, let there be time to get use to a particular idea, or what you want. It may grow on your partner later, after some thought. Just some general thoughts. 

Okay, a followup post. And also an attempt at discretion, but after some intimate moments last night, I am fully comfortable with my feelings and my marriage. my favorite moment from last night was at the conclusion, hearing my breathless wife tell me, "We...we're going to talk about this. this is alright." I could not be happier right now. I feel free of this burden. I appreciate all of the help that I given and the people who commented on this post. I took your advice and started doing more and being patient, and it took a couple of days, but man oh man was it worth it. I feel like everything has changed now.

This post is not meant to flaunt my relationship. But with all the times DL's post on here with stories about relationships ending, I thought we all could celebrate a W. I don't know what I would have done without my friends here in the DD community.