LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you had continuous supply of nappies would you go 24/7?

And this supply had no baring on your financial obligations as they will be free and was delivered every 28 days. Would you wear 24/7. The only thing is if you canceled the order the continuous supply would end and you would have to buy your own nappies from now on. You only get to purchase one brand  of medical incontinece nappies of your choose as AB nappies would be to obvious and would be denied. Would you do it?

I already go 24/7 but if I could get them for free, that would be great and I would still continue buying other brands and it would be a reward or a treat. 

The thing is if you purchase your own you will still continue getting your monthly supply delivered and over the months your supply gets larger and larger. We are talking 5 nappies a day/35 a week/140 nappies a month = 3 cases a month - could you keep up with it?

I would just start selling them if it got too much just to make some extra money or give them to Goodwill so I would have more room again and repeat whenever I got too much. 

No, and I DO have an "endless supply". All I have to do is wash them. I have 24, each capable of going for 12=14 hours

I like my AB diapers to much to give them up. I'll pay to get what I want and financial concerns are not why I choose to not go 24/7. 24/7 is just not practical for my lifestyle. I'm happy with my current situation which allows me to wear probably 70-80% of the time and still be a 100 continent adult for the remainder. 

No.  One, I never want to go 24/7, EVER!!!  I would only do that (reluctantly) if I became incontinent medically or due to an accident and had no choice but to constantly be in diapers for actual uncontrollable need.  People who really read the forums know I have always advocated a good healthy balance between your AB/DL fetish lifestyle and real life.  I wear for fun and enjoyment a few times a week but there's a lot more to life than diapers.  People will argue that you can do everything while also wearing diapers and that's true, I just prefer to keep my diaper interests seperate from the rest of my life.

While I do like diapers and am a life long DL, I don't like to limit myself to one brand.  These days I do get most of my diapers from thrift stores and Goodwill when they have them.  Having all the free diapers I would need or want would be a nice thing, but being limited to only one brand?  No.  I like the variety offered and while I don't wear premium diapers, there are so many good diapers out there of different sizes, colors, shapes and fit, some cloth backed and some plastic backed.  Everyone has their favorite diaper, but choosing one brand and not being allowed to change or try different brands?  If I did go for it (which I never would), it would be hard to live with using only one brand of diaper 24/7/365.  You can still buy other brands out of your own pocket for variety, but isn't that defeating the purpose of free diapers?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, username said:

The thing is if you purchase your own you will still continue getting your monthly supply delivered and over the months your supply gets larger and larger. We are talking 5 nappies a day/35 a week/140 nappies a month = 3 cases a month - could you keep up with it?

I would indeed

If I would have had a continuous supply of diapers back when I was 20 I would have worn 24/7 and enjoyed living the diapered life sooner, but as I now wear 24/7 it would be nice to have an unending supply that I did not have to pay for.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:40 PM, Little Christine said:

No, and I DO have an "endless supply". All I have to do is wash them. I have 24, each capable of going for 12=14 hours

You would be missing the cost savings of not running the laundry and drying either by machine or the effort to hanging out on a line.

But like Dorothy from the Wizard "There is no place like Home" wearing your very own comfortable diapers.

On the other hand the trash garbage collection amount could get to the next level of payment. You have too much trash will have to charge more.

the jury has been in on the economics of this for 30 years, including an economic social workder for the state of RI, who brought it up on her own while describing bad economic practicies she had seen and she sounded incensed about this. Also she commented on not using rubber panties if you do use throw-aways

I said 24. that is actually 48, a heavy, which cost me $7 to make, and a light, which cost me $5, and lasted 8-1/2 years with quite a bit of life left in them at the rate I use them, used together. the new machine I got, which I had to get anyway, is capable of  handling over 300 lbs. I "overbought" because I could do so at a good price: Sears Outlet. I suspect my dryer will need replacement soon and I am already doing practice runs on that

Besdies, as far as I am concerned, throw-aways are not diapers. They used to be called "pampers" and, in the real world, no grownup wants to be known as wearing diapers and would rather not have them called that, and they are yucky; and I shall never have to worry about a blowout, tape fuailure, clumping or coming apart and leaks are just about unknown, maybe 5 in 8-1/2 years and only two of those got on the bed

I also wear the recommended number of rubber panties for a Little; even if she is in pampers

Also, there is the privacy of my neighbors not having a chance of knowing a thing about it;  just me and the dollies

• Like 1
On 1/28/2018 at 12:21 PM, Little Christine said:

Besdies, as far as I am concerned, throw-aways are not diapers. They used to be called "pampers" and, in the real world, no grownup wants to be known as wearing diapers and would rather not have them called that, 

I'm confused but your right about one thing. Throw aways for adults are not called diapers, majority are called protective briefs/undergarments/underwear. 

So exactly what does the adult wearing cloth and plastic pants call their form of underwear? 

If they get caught and someone points it out by saying to them "your_________  showing."(fill in the bank please )They've been known as diapers long before disposables were invented. Pampers were a name in general for all disposable infant diapers as Kleenex is used for all facial tissues.  

Me personally I would rather be caught wearing a protective brief/undergarment/underwear than a pin on cloth diaper and plastic pants. Even with my ab diapers it can be explained away as they're more absorbent than medical brands.

And to respond to the topic at hand there is no way in hell I would go 24/7/365. 

I have control over my diaper desires and balance my life with them quite nicely. I in no way want to be in public carrying a diaper bag and having the inconvenience of changing a dirty smelly diaper in a public restroom. I save that for at home in my own space and privacy. 

If you are smart, you do not get caught since I do not wear in the context where I could, I have not been. As for the incontinent, I cannot nor will I try to speak for them and as for a DL who wears cloth and panties, Did I say I was a DL? so how can I speak for them?

14 hours ago, DL4LIFE said:

I'm confused but your right about one thing. Throw aways for adults are not called diapers, majority are called protective briefs/undergarments/underwear. 

So exactly what does the adult wearing cloth and plastic pants call their form of underwear? 

I once went to a medical supply store many many years ago looking for waterproof pants.  When the saleswoman asked me if the pants (Salk brand) were for someone bedridden, I stated they were for me, I'm incontinent and wear disposable briefs in the day but reusable products at night.  My explanation was the waterproof pants in large that I had been buying online were a little snug and tended to tear because of that, but the next size up were really way too big.  I was looking for something much sturdier, hence the SALK PUL pants they had.  The clerk looked at both sized of the SALK PUL pants and agreed there was a big difference in size.  I was wearing a plastic backed Attends at the time and the clerked looked at me and said, "Are your night......"  I said, "Diapers?"  She said, "Yes, I didn't want to call them that for fear of embarresing you".  I said, "I'm way past being embaressed about my incontinence at this point and I don't know what else to call them either!"  What she wanted to ask and eventually did was, "Are your night diapers thicker than the disposable briefs you have on now", in order to help choose between the two sizes of SALK pants.

If I have to talk about disposable diapers with a store clerk (and this was over 20 years ago at a medical supply store), I always call them disposable briefs.  Now days with the popularity of the pull on disposable underwear, disposable briefs can mean pull up underwear.  Only one time many years ago in a medical supply store when shown the pull up disposable underwear did I have to clarify myself by saying, "Those do not work for my level of incontinence and I need the tape on style".  Unfortunatly, I know of no other good description to call cloth pin on diapers, weather they are adult or baby diapers.  Cloth diapers are what they are, and though I have no need anymore to buy incontinence items in medical supply stores, should the question arise I will continue to call disposable diapers "Disposable adult briefs" and if I have left my thesaurus at home I will call cloth diapers what they are, "Diapers!"