LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The gift that keeps on giving

I can positively relate to the "spicey food thing" mentioned in a reply by "Diaperguy85" to one of my previous posts titled "Taste buds where? " in this same forum.   At a neighborhood gift exchange over the holidays, I received a gift of a jar of ghost pepper salsa.  I tried some of the salsa on my grits for breakfast several days ago.  I consider grits to be a "bland" food.  As with all bland foods, I like to "rev them up a bit".  OH BOY!  I was really riding a wild bronc this time!  If I breathed through my nose, then it felt like I was burning the hair out of my nostrils.  If I breathed through my mouth, then it felt like a propane torch down my throat.  Even though I eat all manner of spicey foods, here I definitely met my match.

You've probably guessed by now,  the biggest surprise came a couple days later in my diaper.  My butt hole was on fire!  It was so hot that I broke into a sweat and actually started crying.  After several minutes I became partially acclimated to the burn and actually began enjoying it.  The "hot" slowly turned to a delightful warmth that emanated from my butt hole and spread over my whole body, so much so that it actually soothed me enough to send me into a one hour nap.  After I woke up, I enjoyed my poop for a while before getting cleaned up.  That salsa was definitely "The gift that keeps on giving".  Try it, you'll like it.

13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Ghost Peppers of all things.  The hottest pepper in the world!  Any of you who try to eat it or use the sauce, use it VERY SPARINGLY!  A little (micro drop) goes  long long way! 

The Naga Jolokia "Ghost Pepper" is no longer the record holder for hottest pepper. It has been surpassed by the Carolina Reaper.

People are actually genetically engineering these peppers to be hotter now... it's pretty cool if you read into it.