LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed wetting question

I have a question for those who have managed to (re)learn how to wet the bed. How often do you wet? Nightly? Or just a few times a month, or something else? And I'm not talking about waking up and wetting.... I'm only talking about waking up in the morning with a soaked diaper or bed with no memory of it happening. And was it like that in the beginning, or did it start out less frequently and only happened regularly over time?

13 hours ago, Mr. Sea Otter said:

I have a question for those who have managed to (re)learn how to wet the bed. How often do you wet? Nightly? Or just a few times a month, or something else? And I'm not talking about waking up and wetting.... I'm only talking about waking up in the morning with a soaked diaper or bed with no memory of it happening. And was it like that in the beginning, or did it start out less frequently and only happened regularly over time?

I wet every night now. I guess in less than 6 months it went from one or two nights a week to most nights.

18 hours ago, Mr. Sea Otter said:

Getting there, but I’m still far from Stevewet’s every night.  During 2017 “successes” ranged from 16 to 27 nights a month compared to 12 and 25 the previous year.  Despite growing up a bed-wetter, regressing back is an ongoing challenge for me.

I bought a book on self hypnosis, and was able to train myself to wet at night only when wearing a diaper.  I do not wet when not diapered.  It took a few months but was very effective.  I wake up wet without waking during the night and no recollection of having wet the diaper.  It also helped me wet diapers during the day without realizing it until it was already happening.

• Thanks 1

I'm only capable of wetting unknowingly in my sleep if I've been drinking heavily. 

At this point is almost always a guarantee, that if I've been boozing I'll wake up wet  with zero recollection of peeing. Be it a soaked diaper or soggy bed. I'd say it happens probably 95% of the time.

This wasn't something I trained for, but rather it happened organically after I opened up to my wife about my interest in diapers and wetting. 

Prior to opening up to my wife, I'd never EVER wet the bed, regardless of how drunk I was. 

Once I got the green light to wear diapers in the presence of my wife, subconsciously my body thinks it's ok to pee while sleeping. 

My wife has been insanely understanding about my new found bedwetting problem. As long as I address the laundry she rarely says anything about it when I wet the bed. 

Occasionally she jokes and busts my balls when it happens.  Then I sheepishly apologize for inadvertently peeing on her. Then she says "it's ok babe accidents happen". It makes me feel embarrassed when she says something, but I oddly enjoy it whenever she does bring it up. 

It makes for much more laundry these days, but I personally love this development. 

Cheers 

On 12/01/2018 at 6:52 PM, pppants said:

I'm only capable of wetting unknowingly in my sleep if I've been drinking heavily. 

At this point is almost always a guarantee, that if I've been boozing I'll wake up wet  with zero recollection of peeing. Be it a soaked diaper or soggy bed. I'd say it happens probably 95% of the time.

This wasn't something I trained for, but rather it happened organically after I opened up to my wife about my interest in diapers and wetting. 

Prior to opening up to my wife, I'd never EVER wet the bed, regardless of how drunk I was. 

Once I got the green light to wear diapers in the presence of my wife, subconsciously my body thinks it's ok to pee while sleeping. 

My wife has been insanely understanding about my new found bedwetting problem. As long as I address the laundry she rarely says anything about it when I wet the bed. 

Occasionally she jokes and busts my balls when it happens.  Then I sheepishly apologize for inadvertently peeing on her. Then she says "it's ok babe accidents happen". It makes me feel embarrassed when she says something, but I oddly enjoy it whenever she does bring it up. 

It makes for much more laundry these days, but I personally love this development. 

Cheers 

My wife doesn't mind about my bedwetting.

For me it changes over time.  Sometimes I might have a month or more of wetting every night.  At other times, I might have a month or more of dry nights, leading to hope on my part that I had finally kicked this self-inflicted habit.  Inevitably, thought, the dry nights never last.  Usually, though, I'd say it's 4-7 times a week.  More often than not, but not every night.