LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taste buds where?

While I'm sitting here typing, wearing t-shirt and wet diaper, I'm getting a little "tummy thunder".  I think I know what that's all about, since I haven't "gone" in a few days.  Since the "thunder" just started, I think I'll have time to finish this post.  So I'll just keep typing until the "mother of all diaper poops" pays me a visit, at which time I'll abandon y'all and go and enjoy my treat.  I'm sure you'll understand.

Anyway, what this is all about is a little research I did last year on the subject of taste and smell.  Narrowing my search, I got to the question as to whether or not people have taste buds (A.K.A. taste receptors) in their colon or anus or their butt crack.  The 'pros' and 'cons' were about even regarding the number of threads on that specific topic.

Personally I like to believe there are taste buds down there for the simple reason that I dropped a kings ransom at a local high-end restaurant for a wonderful steak dinner.  Eating the dinner was a very enjoyable experience, worth every penny.  Since I'm the type that wants to get the "most bang for the buck", I expect to enjoy it as much coming out as I did going in.  This almost goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway:  I want to keep that $$$ dinner in my diaper as long as I can.

So let's weigh in on this, folks.  Do you think there are taste buds down there or not?  Please reply.

hmm.... i never heard of taste buds being anywhere but on your tongue. unless you're a butterfly, and they're on your feet and certain fish that have then all over their body.

that being said, i did see a video from scishow on youtube that said humans do have capsiacin receptors along our gastro-intestinal tracts, but especially in our mouths and and at the other end. which is why spicey foods hurt and burn going in and going out.

the more you know!!! :P 

No taste buds in your butt or bowels.  Can you imagine?  Eat a poor restaraunt and it's easy to say, "This food tastes like crap!"  Can you imagine taste buds in your anus?  It would be like tasting your own shit!