LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cath backflow prevention valve?

I saw in some older posts that a company was working on a valve to put on the end of a cath tube to prevent backflow and infection.

The holey-foley seems a bit much for me as I am new to cathing.  I just want to let it drain freely into a diaper, no alterations and no bag.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

I  apologise in advance if I missed a follow-up on this.  Point me the way if I did.

To the best of my knowledge there are only a limited number of options, I’ll try to summarize. There is the option of the holey foley, a catheter not modified, a stent something I prefer or to train yourself to lose control. Maybe there are other options but these are the ones I know. Aside of the holey foley method I tried them all and found a method that worked for me.

When I run a foley cath into a diaper, I attach a small piece of cling wrap or sticky tape over the outlet into which I make a pin hole. The idea being that the volume of pee making its way through the pin hole would make opposite flow difficult. No way of knowing if this works but it might. 

When I was using caths I would often use a paperclip over the end to restrict the flow therefor adding a back presser in the cath. I thought was as long as there was a outward presser nothing could swim upstream. Not sure it was good idea. A safer one way valve can be purchased online. You can also cut up a external drain bag to get to the back flow  valve. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have punch out the back flow flapper in my leg and belley bag also. Catheter slave been tied down with a leg bag or bed side bag held over my bondage body. This would cause a fight between my bladder and gravity. The urine would be pulled down by gravity back in to the bladder causeing strong bladder spasms pushing urine back in to the elevatored urine bag. Catheter slave was helpless with out of any controled what he wanted to do to me. Stretching out the the bladder little by little being controlled by a perverted  man. I’m very very submissive have to obay no way out. Catheter slave is brainwashed to be a catheter slave constantly and totally urine incountaince no way out. Being so totally submissive and brainwashed on being a catheter slave.  Man  would sound catheter slave for hours in bondage. Making the urethral like a open drain pipe making me (catheter slave) totally dependent on the use of Foley catheter and Dippers 24/7,  I was  controlled to be put on display in little bikini showing off my catheter bulge at the pool. People would look at me causeing be to every get more aroused .