LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've used oatmeal and/or banana for simulating a messy diaper. I either just put it in my diaper or I insert it in my bottom using my hand air pump I modified and then poop it out in my diaper. I just use the hand air pump to insert the oatmeal in my bottom and use lube. For bananas, I've found it easier to get green bananas that are not ripe, peel them, rub it like you would rub your penis so that you make the banana more smooth so its easier to insert it up the bottom, putting lube on your bottom will help too.

If you are interested in seeing pictures of my pump, just private message me.

Why not just eat the food and poop your diaper naturally? Never understood the desire to "simulate" a mess. If the smell turns you off take chlorophyll tablets and eat less processed foods. If you want bulkier loads eat more fiber.

• Like 1

I have no problem with real poop. I'll naturally poop in my diaper when I need to or want to. Its just that when I really want to have a messy diaper and can't wait or do the pooping process in my diaper but, I don't have any poop in me, or my last poop had to go in the yucky potty because of timing, or my last poop was watery (I don't like watery poops in my diaper), thats when I turn to oatmeal or banana. I can also get away with sleeping in an oatmeal filled diaper because its good for my skin (I do take precautions if I sleep in a real poopy diaper).

11 minutes ago, Darkfinn said:

Why not just eat the food and poop your diaper naturally? Never understood the desire to "simulate" a mess. If the smell turns you off take chlorophyll tablets and eat less processed foods. If you want bulkier loads eat more fiber.

15 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

Nullo Tablets = $17.99 for 60.  Chlorophyll tablets = $15.99.  You have to keep taking them for a few weeks before they start to work, then you have to keep taking them daily for them to keep working.  There can still be some odor.  Eating less processed foods.  That is changing your way of living and eating differently just so you can poop your pants without as much smell.  Then there is still the horrific clean up and getting poop on your hands and such doing it if you don't have a shower handy to hop into.

One banana = 15 cents.  One huge container of oatmeal (depending on if you buy the top brand or an off brand) can be anywhere from $2 to $5.  You also have the advantage of eating the majority of the oatmeal your buying as breakfast food and it's also good for your skin.  A good handful of oatmeal mixed in warm water can create a nice load in the seat of your diaper and you don't even have to shove it up the pooper shute.  Just dump it down the back of your diaper.  Real poop is "take what you get hit and miss" depending on what comes out.  If you like a hard and firm poo and were expecting that, you might get a mudslide instead.  With oatmeal, you can mix it to whatever consistency you like before dumping it down the back of your diaper.  In fact, with oatmeal you can have it a little mushy at first and as the oatmeal continues to absorb the water, it will firm up.

No smell, hardly any cost compared to pills, easy to clean up, no changing your diet or eating habits, Good for your skin, no diaper rash from feces, no having to wait for nature to take it's course and also knowing what consistency you are going to get instead of it being a "Crap Shoot" (pun intended) and having a soupy liquid mess in your diaper when you wanted a nice firm one.  That's why a lot of people like to simulate a mess instead of pooping their diaper naturally.

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Nullo Tablets = $17.99 for 60.  Chlorophyll tablets = $15.99.  You have to keep taking them for a few weeks before they start to work, then you have to keep taking them daily for them to keep working.  There can still be some odor.  Eating less processed foods.  That is changing your way of living and eating differently just so you can poop your pants without as much smell.  Then there is still the horrific clean up and getting poop on your hands and such doing it if you don't have a shower handy to hop into.

One banana = 15 cents.  One huge container of oatmeal (depending on if you buy the top brand or an off brand) can be anywhere from $2 to $5.  You also have the advantage of eating the majority of the oatmeal your buying as breakfast food and it's also good for your skin.  A good handful of oatmeal mixed in warm water can create a nice load in the seat of your diaper and you don't even have to shove it up the pooper shute.  Just dump it down the back of your diaper.  Real poop is "take what you get hit and miss" depending on what comes out.  If you like a hard and firm poo and were expecting that, you might get a mudslide instead.  With oatmeal, you can mix it to whatever consistency you like before dumping it down the back of your diaper.  In fact, with oatmeal you can have it a little mushy at first and as the oatmeal continues to absorb the water, it will firm up.

No smell, hardly any cost compared to pills, easy to clean up, no changing your diet or eating habits, Good for your skin, no diaper rash from feces, no having to wait for nature to take it's course and also knowing what consistency you are going to get instead of it being a "Crap Shoot" (pun intended) and having a soupy liquid mess in your diaper when you wanted a nice firm one.  That's why a lot of people like to simulate a mess instead of pooping their diaper naturally.

I'm not into simulated mess. I'm just curious to see what others have done. I fully intend to use my seat for the real thing. 

Harbor Freight has a toilet plunger with a piston.  I cut the threaded end off the threaded end of the piston and worked the tapered end off (squeeze the tube portion to break the weak glue they use).  It leaves a tapered end that can be inserted and the contents injected.  I have used guar gum.  I use ice water so it doesn't set too quickly, add guar gum, blend, pour in butt syringe, and inject.  Hold it until it is warm and squeeze it out.  I haven't tried oatmeal yet, but that sounds easier.

https://www.harborfreight.com/power-plunger-99644.html

99644 Power Plunger

If you are a bit squeamish then read at your own discretion.

The reason I asked for creations for loading stuff up in me is because when I move my gf is going with me and when we get moved and unpacked and settled I'm going to tell her what I'm into. And she promised me that she would not leave me again. So she is going to get used to it. And the reason for the loaders is not for simulated mess but actual mess forced back to where it came from for round two. I have tried using my hands but when my crap is in many small pieces it is really difficult to  it up there. And if I can get her into it I can use hers and mine together. I hope you chose to read this with some discretion. 

th (12).jpeg

One thing i use sometimes is liquid glycirin. I use a 10cc syringe and a 5inch piece of thin pipe on the end which is easy to insert and administer the dose. Once it is in there there is no escaping it you will empty your bowels until they are empty. 

I find that if I’m on the constipation end of the IBS spectrum, the only thing that works for me to go is glycerin suppositories, or the fleet enemas. I only use these when I’m absolutely constipated, which usually isn’t a problem. 

On 1/15/2018 at 4:57 AM, FoxyTheDiaperedPirateFox said:

If you are a bit squeamish then read at your own discretion.

The reason I asked for creations for loading stuff up in me is because when I move my gf is going with me and when we get moved and unpacked and settled I'm going to tell her what I'm into. And she promised me that she would not leave me again. So she is going to get used to it. And the reason for the loaders is not for simulated mess but actual mess forced back to where it came from for round two. I have tried using my hands but when my crap is in many small pieces it is really difficult to  it up there. And if I can get her into it I can use hers and mine together. I hope you chose to read this with some discretion. 

th (12).jpeg

Sorry to be a killjoy, but I have some bones to pick with this. 

First:

Let me get this straight: You are moving in with your girlfriend, who you have not told about your kinks, and you intend to drop that bomb on her after you do and expect everything to be ok because “she promised me that she would not leave me again”?

1. That is very manipulative. You don’t withhold information like that until after she’s entangled with you financially and personally. It’s a recipe for disaster. 

2. Even the most devout Christian wives will leave their husbands if certain red lines are crossed, and she’s already left you once. Banking on her promise as if you have a license to take 100% and give 0% is incredibly foolish, selfish, naive and disrespectful. It’s never as simple as, “but you promised!”

Second:

The anus is not designed as an entrance. It does not have the defenses against bacteria and contaminants that the other end of the digestive tract does. Whatever you’re shoving up your anus must be very clean to minimize associated risk. What you’re suggesting is about the polar opposite of “safe”. It’s bad enough that you’re considering doing it with your own feces, but putting someone else’s up your anus is extremely dangerous. There are pathogens in feces that vary from person to person, and the bacterial make-up of the feces will change for the worse as soon as it leaves the body. You don’t have defenses against them. You will likely make yourself very sick.

First off no I'm not moving in with her. I am moving and she is coming with me. And I'm not going to try any of these. I am just curious to see what others have done. I'm not about to go hurt myself internally for pleasure. So if you have a bone to pick. Go find a skeleton and let me know how it goes for you. 

I do agree that reintroducing feces up your pooper shoot isn't a good idea as you never know what infections or bacteria strains it can have and cause you.  On the other hand, I have read where in some cases doctors do introduce another person's feces up into a paitent's body because their own feces doesn't have the good healthy bacteria needed.  The difference is, it's doctors who have determined the problem and the treatment, not a regular person shoving someone's poop up their own butt.