LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I found out (censorship-related)

OmutsuSuki

Just a while ago, I found out that the South Korean government is censoring all of the Google search on the DailyDiapers. The keyword "DailyDiapers" on Google in any localized versions is blacklisted and cannot give you any results.

I was sitting there pondering a version of this subject this very morning.  Governments think they know what is better for people.  Most politicians are just like you and me......not overly intelligent.  I mean....I can hold my own in intellectual conversations but I'm not going to be winning any awards at MENSA......

The less interference from government that people receive is best IMO.....THEY think they know better....but in most cases they're just as clueless as the next guy....

• Like 1

Personally I think the average joe is considerably smarter than most politicians.  I’m all for voting every single one of them out and starting fresh.

I'm sick of all these government regulations telling what we can and can’t do.  They just need to butt out.  The AFC here in the US is a good indication at how smart our government is.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

in the UK starting in a couple months the Law is changing too making it harder for providers to produce and sell as well as harder for customers to buy. Even DD will be affected in the UK market. :( So sad...

Only insofar as age verification on sites with adult content is mandatory. Sites like this will be accessible, provided you can prove you're over 18 (like you are supposed to be to access any site containing adult material). But all with all things governmental, the implementation is so flawed even a child could get around it. VPNs anyone?

There's also word the bbfc will be sticking their oar in to decide what is acceptable to us Brits, which given that adults role playing as non-adults is illegal to film in the UK, suggests that this site might be blocked wholesale. But again, VPN anyone?

As long as I can still buy my ABU nappies and wander onto here whenever I want, I can't say I'm that bothered. I like that something is being done to help stop young children seeing things that they really shouldn't, But I don't think my government is going the right way about it (essentially using the same approach as they did with torrent sites, which was to block access to them, which was so easy to get around by using a proxy or VPN that I know of 11 year olds who were able to download anything they wanted)

It's funny, especially these days in the US.  I read letters to the editor every day in my newspaper against something that is very unpopular as far as a proposed law or bill.  People say, "Write to congressman F___ U____ (Ironically my congressman's first name starts with "F" and his last name starts with "U") and tell him not to vote for (such and such) bill.  It won't do you any good!  Your congressman votes along his party lines no matter what the people in his district want. The only thing that will be effective is to show how you feel about his record in congress come election time.

I'm a Marxist (the Trotskyist kind) and I want to say that you can't have a successful big government if that government tries to spy on every citizen. I think I have to listen to Jello Biafra's the New Soviet Union spoken words, describing the USA (and to some extend, the rest of the Commonwealth Realm) both as an Orwellian and Huxelyan nightmare.

Unfortunately the “nanny-state” mentality is firmly in power here in Australia too and before too many AB’s get excited, this is not the sort of nanny that you’d want changing your diaper.

Australia has had a couple of swipes at internet censorship.

A full-on Orwellian Government internet censorship program (that China would have been proud of!) proposed back in 2008 failed to get across the line when, in a vanishingly rare moment, the lost and enfeebled Australian conservative party remembered something it once stood for and opposed it.

Still, a series of backdoor regulatory amendments and tweaks sneaked through and the Australian Federal Police now have the capacity to enforce Australian ISP to meet their “obligation under Australian law”, whatever that might be deemed to be on the day.

It’s just that most of the action has been around kiddie sites (fair enough – that’s a crime with a victim) and copyright infringement (hilariously easy to bypass if you want).

Shutting down a site like DD however (at least for those who don’t know how to use a proxy) is only one hysterical headline away in the land downunder.

I am firmly of the opinion that within the constraints of not hurting another, people should be left to make their own choices.  Furthermore, I believe that Government over-protecting citizens with regulatory over-reach, those citizens become infantilised (again, not in a good way) and perpetuate a kind of "idiot-ocracy".

Regrettably, there isn’t an electoral offer on the table within my country that is interested in winding back the ballooning “for your own good” regime here.

On 1/11/2018 at 10:04 AM, Frogboy said:

Only insofar as age verification on sites with adult content is mandatory. Sites like this will be accessible, provided you can prove you're over 18 (like you are supposed to be to access any site containing adult material). But all with all things governmental, the implementation is so flawed even a child could get around it. VPNs anyone?

There's also word the bbfc will be sticking their oar in to decide what is acceptable to us Brits, which given that adults role playing as non-adults is illegal to film in the UK, suggests that this site might be blocked wholesale. But again, VPN anyone?

As long as I can still buy my ABU nappies and wander onto here whenever I want, I can't say I'm that bothered. I like that something is being done to help stop young children seeing things that they really shouldn't. But I don't think my government is going the right way about it (essentially using the same approach as they did with torrent sites, which was to block access to them, which was so easy to get around by using a proxy or VPN that I know of 11 year olds who were able to download anything they wanted)

"I like that something is being done to help stop young children seeing things that they really shouldn't "

Working on the assumption that the younger they are, the more important it is that they see less:-  ...   Should very young children be allowed to see their nappies?.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, xander.williams said:

What makes you think the next batch of politicians will be different?

Same system, same incentives to run and govern the same way.

Career politicians are like leeches.  They latch on and drain the life from us.  We should start with term limits.  That way no one can stay long enough to screw everything up any more than it already is.  No sense buying off politicians if they won’t stay long enough to help out whatever special interest is paying for them.

next we need to abolish like 99% of the stupid laws we have (Why do we need a tax on cow farts?).  I’m all about personal freedom and telling the government to butt out of my life.  

Even the perks for politicians are reckless , what other job in America can you serve one term and retire at full salary ? None that i know of he'll I served 12 years in uniform , got sick and poor because i was medicaly retired nothing entitled to nothing , that's what real working Americans get everyday , why should a lousy part time politician get paid for life for a few years of service that chances are they weren't representing American interests in the district but rather corporate entitlement .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 2/3/2018 at 2:09 PM, blitz1027 said:

Career politicians are like leeches.  They latch on and drain the life from us.  We should start with term limits.  That way no one can stay long enough to screw everything up any more than it already is.  No sense buying off politicians if they won’t stay long enough to help out whatever special interest is paying for them.

next we need to abolish like 99% of the stupid laws we have (Why do we need a tax on cow farts?).  I’m all about personal freedom and telling the government to butt out of my life.  

If the gov't situation gets bad enough, people could go on strike against it by refusing to pay taxes until the politicians start being more reasonable.  If enough people go on strike, the government can't arrest them as doing so would cripple the economy.

On 2/4/2018 at 7:29 AM, rusty pins said:

My take is you can talk about not having a politician in office (and I agree there are a lot of bad ones in office), but look at what we get when we vote in non politicians!  Talk about the two evils!

In my opinion, the current president is just mentally ill and that's not a reflection on non politicians, but rather on crazy dictators.  If it were up to me, I'd go with someone who is incompetent rather than someone incompetent and crazy.