LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed wetting in the Army

Wet Knight

Now that the British Army are going to be less picky about who can join, can some young bedwetter please try to apply.  Lol

It used to be that the military forces in USA were very picky about who could join, I was almost in pilot training but at last minute, was denied because my eye sight was only near perfect, not perfect.

Who knows, with the activist judges involved now, doubt no one will not be be allowed if they make a fight of it.

I was in the Army from 1967 to 197.Back then if you wet the bed they toss you out.One of my friends from High school was not even taken in the draft dew to wetting the bed.

I did not start to wet untell 2013

Long time ago in the Army Cadet Corps (UK) when at camp we were told that if it was likely to happen (a condition related to the beer we smuggled in) just to use a waterproof cape or groundsheet on the bunk - that way the sergeants would know, but turn a blind eye because technically the bed wasn't wet.

• Like 1

The reason for this is the logistics and hygiene in operational theater.  Anyone who has served in theater knows about water restrictions, and keeping hygiene up to prevent the spread of infection and disease.  Ever have to work in the same clothes over a period of several days without a shower? Sweating through them several times a day and taking "bird baths" in the field to prevent sores and chaffing and infection.  Now imagine your clothes and sleepingbag/rack are soaked in piss on a nightly or semi-nightly basis, your personal hygiene will fall and the unit hygiene will fall due to proximity.  When luxuries like showers and clean cloths go out the window your main concern is keeping clean so you can continue to soldier on without being a liability. 

• 3 months later...

I was in the army in the Netherlands and I wet the bed regularly then. Generally it happened just after I fell asleep so the bed was dry by the time I woke up. Never have I heard my room mates mention anything