LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think I have weakened my pc muscles from prolonged nappy wearing.

Basically if you don't use your penis for its intended purpose, i.e, regular sexual activity, the blood flow to your penis decreases and overtime this causes erectile dysfunction. I think this has happened to me from prolonged nappy wearing and keeping my sphincter muscle in a totally relaxed state when I'm wearing which sometimes has been for months at a time. My penis is 90% flaccid, even when I masturbate it still remains flaccid but playable if I massage it but it rarely gets hard and it takes me ages to climix, I have to give my hand a rest because it starts to ache. When I do climix its a very weak discharge, sometimes I discharge without climaxing. When I was early 20s I had to fight the erections off when wearing nappies, now nappies don't even excite me like they used to do. What do you think all this means?

I think this is why I've found it very easily to revert to completely keeping my sphincter muscle relaxed and open all the time when wearing and letting things dribble out, I could stub my toe and my sphincter won't automatically clench, this has taken years of practice. I'm going 24/7 and am surprised at how easy it is to wet, I don't know if this is post-dribble but I am noticing I am dripping small amounts of pee when I do light excise such as sanding up or sitting down, it feels like a little drop.  I'm not a over-sexual person so it doesn't bother me being impotent. It actually excites me for some reason. I have had a blood test for unrelated things and everything came back normal even my prolactin and testosterone levels so I don't think it's any external influence. 

So for 24/7 wearers who are incontinent do you have any sexual dysfunction or erection problems? Have you noticed a difference from then when you were continent?

For people wanting incontinence how do you feel about losing your erections if you achieve incontinence? Would you still go down the incontinence route even if it mades you impotent?

I was going to suggest a testosterone issue but you have that covered so I don't know why :whistling: All I can say is that I have no similar problems. I do find that my fantasies have lost most of their excitement- what used to cause a 'boinger' now takes minutes to have any effect. Then again I've never been a sexually-inclined person anyway so for me it's mostly an occasional  release of the physical tension :angel_not: I'd rather have an ice cream cone than have sex whether alone or with someone else :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

ED is caused by many factors I have been told, as I have been diagnosed with it for many years now.  Initially I was told it was from lowered male hormones due to old age, but latter when some of my levels went up again, I was told it was from prostate meds?  

In any case, whatever the cause, it doesn't get better with older age that is for sure.  

Sorry to learn some are getting this at much younger ages, that has to be a bummer.  

In my situation, this occured prior to having to use diapers so not related to that for sure.

I find that wearing all the time and not fooling around with your member will cause it to take longer to achieve an erection. While I don't have too much trouble getting or maintaining an erection, ejaculation is another thing. I use to be able to shoot but now it kind of just runs out. Contracting the prostate and maintain an erection are two different things (well almost). Enlarging the penis is due to blood circulation as well as to nerves compared to the pc muscles which will help keeping the bladder closed and aid in contraction of the prostate. This is why you'll see guides on helping to hold it longer by doing kegel exercises as well as to lasting longer while having sex (premature ejaculation). But for obtaining and maintaining an erection, that would be circulatory issues or nerve damage. I say almost because they are used to help narrow the blood flow to keep the penis enlarged near the base but that is not the only thing used for an erection. Keeping it rigid compared to enlarged would be my comparison. You can have an enlarged yet noodle-y member due to very very weak pc muscles where just a few rubs or strokes causes fluid to pass through (been there). Keeping it rock solid/rigid you need to work the muscles. But again, this is not the same as a flaccid member not becoming erect.

Could be a prostate infection, heart condition, nerve damage, low T. Wearing a chastity device for long periods will cause short term issues, this goes away after some time though being out of the device. My member is shorter due and less to erections due to wearing all the time, never allowing enough free time to expand and be let out. However if I did, over a very short period it would (and has) regained its length and strength. The only time I had issues getting and keeping an erection was when I had a prostate infection or used it too many times in one go, lol. I am not a physician. I would seek a medical practitioner if you can't obtain an erection as that may be an indicator of a more serious issue. 

I have read from other incontinent men who don't use their penis often for sex, it does take longer and or erections may be diminished (like me), but not impossible, just kinda delayed due to non use.

• Like 1