LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ive been bunged up for days, constipated. I've decided to give nature a helping hand and have purchased some liquid glycirin which I have inserted using a syringe. I'm now waiting for some movement, it's been nearly 2 hours and there's been a bit of cramping but no results yet. Knowing my luck I will have results at 3 in the morning. 

I live with constipation, my lifetime battle with it got worse when I had to take powerful meds.

In order to get things moving I do enemas, everyday.

Been using them since 2006, I will be using them for the rest of my life.

It takes me a total of 20 minutes, then I'm good to the next day.

Laxatives I can't even stand the sight of them, I used them all through my younger years with poor results to boot.

relief at last ! it happened at 5:15 this morning I was lying on my stomach and it just happened while i was half conscious. I filled my diaper but then went back to sleep for a couple of hours. If i had known how much of a mess I'd made in my nappy I think i would have changed straight away but recently i have discovered nappy cream "nutmeg" brand and at night i cover myself in it. This barrier has stopped a rash from forming. I got out of bed and went for my shower and I have examined my skin and there are no rashes developing or any red marks on my skin. 

I feel so much better after emptying my bowels. I can now get on with the day.