LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

913 Day Unpotty Training Update

On 11/9/2018 at 1:09 PM, MarkSmith said:

It really does not feel that way...literally I am going potty in my diaper every few hours, not every few minutes like before.  I am not sure really what changed.

I'd say ride it out for now. Paying any attention to your bladder's condition or habits might induce a return to previous (and in this case unwanted) behavior. Of course we do notice things, that can't be controlled well, but leave the thoughts at that point and refuse to think further on it. I find that easiest by distracting myself with doing something else totally unrelated to diapers. Same as with everything else in life, the more you worry about it the worse it gets, so don't worry- pee happy :P As long as it goes into a diaper there ain't nothing to worry about B) My own peeing habits still vary at times too, but I don't care. I'm going to be diapered and deal with it accordingly, and that's where my happiness is :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• 5 weeks later...

So it has been several months since my last update and I thought I would take the time for a quick update. 

On the actually physical front my bladder has basically remained the same.  I have not experienced any bedwetting and I am not wetting uncontrollably during the day.  I am waking up more and more from my sleep to empty my bladder, sometimes four or five times a night.  My bladder control remains inconsistent during the day.  I am often times still flooding my diaper but I am changing less frequently.  Is is very common now to experience regular leaking into my protective panties and even into my fixing panties.  Apparently I am pushing the envelope when making the decision of when to change my diaper.  

The biggest physical change I would say is my bowels.  Basically everyday except at night when I change my diaper I am noticing messy streaks on the padding.  If I hold my bowels at all I will experience leakage and my urgency to deficate is much stronger.   Of course I have had this phenomenon all my life but it seems to be advancing the longer I wear diapers permanently.

The other big news is that after almost 10 years I have a primary care physician.  I have visited her twice, once for an acute sickness and once for an intake appointment.  Diapers and incontinence were discussed during both visits.  I did not share with her that I am an adult baby or that I have been unpotty training myself.  I did however admit I have worn diapers for the last year permanently and my bladder control has diminished due to this.  She simply said that make sense because your bladder will weaken if you do not use it.  She seems to be understanding and accepting of my need to wear diapers and has not pushed the "I need to fix your incontinence" agenda.  I did also explain to her my need to wear diapers is also a mental thing both for comfort and security and because I was abused as a child.  Once again, very understanding.  In four weeks I will have my physical and obviously I will be wearing a diaper during it.  It feels good to finally have a doctor and one that seems to understand that my quality of life revolves around me wearing diapers as opposed to not needing them.  She does want to refer me to a colorectal doctor to insure my leakage is not caused by a more serious disease which I think is a good idea.  I am honestly glad I chose a doctor a year after deciding to wear diapers full time as opposed to taking diapers on and off from constant binge and purge cycles.  I am going to wear diapers permanently and that is not up for debate and for now my doctor seems okay with that.

On the relationship front my wife has almost nothing to do with my diapers at this point.  She is not upset of frustrated at me for wearing them, she is just simply not involved.  We sleep in separate beds at night now which is good because I know that she always worries about the possibility of my diaper leaking on our nice bed.  Me wearing diapers permanently have become the normal for both of us and there really is no fun or excitement around them anymore.  Sexual intercourse between us in any form has also become nonexistent and I do believe some of that has to do with her turn off for her husband's smelly diapers.  Most would think that we are completely dysfunctional but honestly our realtionship is very strong and thriving.

58 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

So it has been several months since my last update and I thought I would take the time for a quick update. 

On the actually physical front my bladder has basically remained the same.  I have not experienced any bedwetting and I am not wetting uncontrollably during the day.  I am waking up more and more from my sleep to empty my bladder, sometimes four or five times a night.  My bladder control remains inconsistent during the day.  I am often times still flooding my diaper but I am changing less frequently.  Is is very common now to experience regular leaking into my protective panties and even into my fixing panties.  Apparently I am pushing the envelope when making the decision of when to change my diaper.  

The biggest physical change I would say is my bowels.  Basically everyday except at night when I change my diaper I am noticing messy streaks on the padding.  If I hold my bowels at all I will experience leakage and my urgency to deficate is much stronger.   Of course I have had this phenomenon all my life but it seems to be advancing the longer I wear diapers permanently.

The other big news is that after almost 10 years I have a primary care physician.  I have visited her twice, once for an acute sickness and once for an intake appointment.  Diapers and incontinence were discussed during both visits.  I did not share with her that I am an adult baby or that I have been unpotty training myself.  I did however admit I have worn diapers for the last year permanently and my bladder control has diminished due to this.  She simply said that make sense because your bladder will weaken if you do not use it.  She seems to be understanding and accepting of my need to wear diapers and has not pushed the "I need to fix your incontinence" agenda.  I did also explain to her my need to wear diapers is also a mental thing both for comfort and security and because I was abused as a child.  Once again, very understanding.  In four weeks I will have my physical and obviously I will be wearing a diaper during it.  It feels good to finally have a doctor and one that seems to understand that my quality of life revolves around me wearing diapers as opposed to not needing them.  She does want to refer me to a colorectal doctor to insure my leakage is not caused by a more serious disease which I think is a good idea.  I am honestly glad I chose a doctor a year after deciding to wear diapers full time as opposed to taking diapers on and off from constant binge and purge cycles.  I am going to wear diapers permanently and that is not up for debate and for now my doctor seems okay with that.

On the relationship front my wife has almost nothing to do with my diapers at this point.  She is not upset of frustrated at me for wearing them, she is just simply not involved.  We sleep in separate beds at night now which is good because I know that she always worries about the possibility of my diaper leaking on our nice bed.  Me wearing diapers permanently have become the normal for both of us and there really is no fun or excitement around them anymore.  Sexual intercourse between us in any form has also become nonexistent and I do believe some of that has to do with her turn off for her husband's smelly diapers.  Most would think that we are completely dysfunctional but honestly our realtionship is very strong and thriving.

Thank you Mark for the update.

On 9/30/2018 at 1:31 PM, Diapered Dave said:

Happy Diaper Anniversary, Mark...

Reading your latest posting here, you mention your wife taking a lover, and how that helped your relationship...

Have they gotten back together, or has she found a new boyfriend to take care of her needs? Just wondered, since it was always

interesting to read about that part of your relationship.

My wife and her lover started talking again last night.  After my latest post I reminded her of all the fun we used to have living the cuckold lifestyle and she was upset with me.  I came home from work yesterday and I was shocked when she started reading me all the messages the had sent back and forth with her ex-boyfriend.  Just before I went to bed the talk had turned sexual and I can only assume that I will once again be actively cuckolded.

18 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

My wife and her lover started talking again last night.  After my latest post I reminded her of all the fun we used to have living the cuckold lifestyle and she was upset with me.  I came home from work yesterday and I was shocked when she started reading me all the messages the had sent back and forth with her ex-boyfriend.  Just before I went to bed the talk had turned sexual and I can only assume that I will once again be actively cuckolded.

Wow.... That's big news!!  Are you looking forward to this possibility? Have you encouraged her to see him again?

1 hour ago, Diapered Dave said:

Wow.... That's big news!!  Are you looking forward to this possibility? Have you encouraged her to see him again?

She is with him now.  No updates this time.  There are new rules.  Everything is on her terms and she does not want to be bothered while she is relieving her sexual frustrations.  She was nice enough and changed my diaper before she left for the hotel.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Mark you are an inspiration to us all on here

Honestly I just knew inside what I needed and I simply was not going to be happy until I truly committed to wearing diapers permanently.  People think it is almost the impossible but it really is not.  I am diapered at a six figure job.  I am diapered at my parents house.  I am diapered around my family.  I am diapered at the doctor.  I am diapered at the ER.  I am diapered through airport security.  It is really not such a big deal to wear diapers and you can even wear them in a way that even close people around you have no idea.  

If anyone is in a strong internal battle inside their mind because they are fighting wearing diapers all the time just give in and wear them.  I promise you it will change your life for the better.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Honestly I just knew inside what I needed and I simply was not going to be happy until I truly committed to wearing diapers permanently.  People think it is almost the impossible but it really is not.  I am diapered at a six figure job.  I am diapered at my parents house.  I am diapered around my family.  I am diapered at the doctor.  I am diapered at the ER.  I am diapered through airport security.  It is really not such a big deal to wear diapers and you can even wear them in a way that even close people around you have no idea.  

If anyone is in a strong internal battle inside their mind because they are fighting wearing diapers all the time just give in and wear them.  I promise you it will change your life for the better.

Thank you for the wise words

Instead undoing the old diaper to remove try sliding it down on your legs ,it will then handle any leaks well changing standing as you put on the fresh one once your taped up and secure you can undo the old one and dispose. Pro tips from my able bodied years.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Instead undoing the old diaper to remove try sliding it down on your legs ,it will then handle any leaks well changing standing as you put on the fresh one once your taped up and secure you can undo the old one and dispose. Pro tips from my able bodied years.

I'm very envious, I'd love to be in the situation where my control was so bad I needed to practically put the clean diaper on before totally removing the old one, here's hoping!

You make a very good point on your last post Mark. I've thought about it but have never acted on wearing in the company of family. Out and around town I'm good but thinking about being diapered with my kids and their families close by is one thing I haven't overcome yet. Your very inspiring words are a confidence builder though. Thanks for the pep talk!  Maybe someday.

22 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

I'm very envious, I'd love to be in the situation where my control was so bad I needed to practically put the clean diaper on before totally removing the old one, here's hoping!

I drip and dribble all the time so have to be padded up a the time or at least sit on a pad when I am airing my skin.

7 hours ago, Dprczyone said:

You make a very good point on your last post Mark. I've thought about it but have never acted on wearing in the company of family. Out and around town I'm good but thinking about being diapered with my kids and their families close by is one thing I haven't overcome yet. Your very inspiring words are a confidence builder though. Thanks for the pep talk!  Maybe someday.

My wife and I have had a very open line of communication this week and we have really delved into the weeds of the fetish lifestyle I live out in real life.  When your wife is actively cuckolding you this open line of communication is essential to maintaining a strong relationship. 

My wife's biggest concern has always been our family when it comes to me wearing diapers and I believe that is very valid.  You would be a horrible parent if you did not think like that.  A child trying to understand that their father wears diapers permanently can be very confusing and would be tough to explain to our kids.  Should that nightmarish day ever come at this point we can be honest with them by simply explaining that daddy has incontinence.  They do not need to know why just as your doctor does not need to know why either.  Obviously both my wife and I work together as a team to help hide from our children I am diapered.  Should I be extra crinkly or the diaper bulge is simply unmistakable I am sent away to remedy the situation.  When we are out and about and I need to change my diaper she plays interference so I can slip away and take care of business.  That is diaper teamwork.  That is what my wife has had to learn to accept.

I have been diapered permanently now for over a year and we have no positive confirmation that any of our children know I wear diapers.  That is what you call being diaper diligent.  I do think my stepdaughter knows as she accepted a damaged box one day that there really was no doubt what was inside.  A big box with a hole in it and a curious 16 year old signing for it...does she know?  Two things tell me she probably does.  One, the tape at the top of the box was completely cut open which had to happen after it got in our house.  Two, when I got home I immediately saw the large box in the kitchen and could see the diaper packages through the damaged box.  My stepdaughter was watching my younger son and she had him up in her room.  That never happens so I can only assume she was running interference.  I do not know if she has ever talked to her mother about it.  I would probably not know if she did.  Also, if she does know I can only assume she believes it is because one of her parents is incontinent and she does not want to talk with us about that.

If my wife could snap her fingers and take her husband out of diapers she would do it.  Yet as she explained to me, what she wants for me and our family may not be what life intended.  She chooses to accept that I need to wear diapers and mentally moves on from it.  Why try and change something you cannot.  It is a waste of time and energy.

I do try and explain to her that since I have been in diapers permanently I honestly feel that I have been a better husband and father.  Although she can not understand why I need to wear diapers she does agree that I am a better person when I am in them.  As she says she is madly in love with me, has accepted that I am going to be in diapers the rest of my life, and we have moved on with our relationship.

In these updates I have also been informing everyone that my wife's participation in diapering me has almost completely gone away.  Since we have been really talking freely this week I asked her why.  The answer was not what I honestly expected.  I worried it was because she was starting to despise me wearing diapers.  Although she has accepted that I wear diapers it does not mean she has to like it and in reality she could also change her mind and not be so accepting.  At the end of the day she is human even though she seems more like an angel.  I also wondered if it dealt with the fact I am more and more unpotty trained everyday.  Does she worry I will get her wet when she is changing me?  It was none of these things.  She said she has simply stopped changing me because she is lazy and tired.  She informed me it is hard enough caring for all of us and all our other needs for her to worry about constantly changing her husbands diaper.  She said even the strong smell of my pee pee does not play a role in her changing my diaper or not.  She says she is okay with changing me when I am stinky (from pee only).

The only other thing I have noticed recently from a physical aspect is when I masturbate and reach the point of no return before the first spurt my semen just starts leaking uncontrollably out of my wee wee.  I wonder if that is because my muscles are starting to really weaken from unpotty training?  One can only hope.

You definitely have one of the good ones. They are one in a million. Also, I can relate to your last paragraph. When I'm laying on my back and the first spurt is close it's like I am peeing it out of me. Fabulous orgasm though. I probably haven't said this before but thank you for sharing. You continue to inspire me for sure.

41 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

You definitely have one of the good ones. They are one in a million. Also, I can relate to your last paragraph. When I'm laying on my back and the first spurt is close it's like I am peeing it out of me. Fabulous orgasm though. I probably haven't said this before but thank you for sharing. You continue to inspire me for sure.

This has just started occurring....

• 1 month later...

It has been awhile since my last update.  There is not an over abundance of new things to report.  I am going pee pee about every five minutes in very small amounts and continue to leak and drip often.  I still am experiencing times when I do not pee pee constantly especially when sitting and as my bladder starts to fill my urge to wet becomes extreme and almost painful.

There has been no progress in nighttime wettings.  I have recently been having a lot of dreams about wetting and I seem to have them when my bladder is full.  In my dreams I am always actually wetting and almost immediately wake up with a painful bladder.  I do think once during on of these dreams I was very, very close to wetting myself while sleeping.

I had a very big challenge last week as far as being diapered permanently because my wife and I went to vacation with my parents to Costa Rica.  It was a challenge to keep my diapers both hidden and finding creative ways to change my diaper.  The hardest part was when we went snorkeling I was unable to wear a diaper.  During this time I simply went pee pee in my plastic panties and that seemed to work okay as once I was in the water I ocean rinsed them out.  My panties did start to leak but I simply would get back into the water and wet my trunks down.  Needless to say I could not get into a diaper fast enough as soon as we were on dry land.

As far as my relationship with my wife and diapers things are not so well.  There are absolutely no more diaper changes and her husband in diapers feels to me like it is a burden on her.  I do still feel she accepts that I need to be in diapers.  At this point she really has no other choice other than to leave me and be with a real man.  We have become almost completely asexual and I often complain about this.  I am an all in kind of sissy...that is why I unpotty trained myself in the first place.  She most definitely is not.  Wearing diapers all the time can be challenging when you have a partner who is not so into diapers for sure.

On 1/28/2019 at 8:00 AM, MarkSmith said:

At this point she really has no other choice other than to leave me and be with a real man.

Please let me ask a blunt question: is this your goal?  Your complete sissification to the point that she leaves you?  If so, that's a really shitty thing to do to another person.  Hopefully you're willing to make some adjustments to save your marriage, but if you see the end of the road is guaranteed, don't torture her into making the decision.  Pull the plug yourself and find someone who's more compatible.  Making someone else break up with you sucks.

2 hours ago, jeremy12312 said:

Please let me ask a blunt question: is this your goal?  Your complete sissification to the point that she leaves you?  If so, that's a really shitty thing to do to another person.  Hopefully you're willing to make some adjustments to save your marriage, but if you see the end of the road is guaranteed, don't torture her into making the decision.  Pull the plug yourself and find someone who's more compatible.  Making someone else break up with you 

What I meant by that statement was that IF her mind suddenly changed which I think would be understandable and she no longer could accept me as a sissy in diapers permanently this would be her only option.  I decided along time becoming a sissy in diapers permanently is what I would become and never look back.  Selfish...maybe...but it is what I needed to be happy.  She loves me unconditionally and accepts that.  Why would I pull the plug on my soulmate?  Please take some time and read the years worth of my posts here and you will understand my relationship with my wife a little more.  

We had a long and constructive talk two nights ago and it turned out that the disconnect between us had absolutely nothing to do with me being a sissy or wearing diapers.  I mistakenly felt that it did because she was not participating in diapering me.  As anyone who is married knows there are ups and downs even when diapers are not in the mix.  The stresses and challenges of raising the family sometimes takes priority over changing the husband's diapers and having sexy time.

Who said anything about breakup?  My wife will never leave me.  She proved that along time ago.  She is much stronger than I am and certainly much more willingly to sacrifice for our marriage.  She does not need me sexually as those needs are met elsewhere if she so desires.  We are in all this together, for better or worse.  

P.S.  She changed my diaper today.

11 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

What I meant by that statement was that IF her mind suddenly changed which I think would be understandable and she no longer could accept me as a sissy in diapers permanently this would be her only option.  I decided along time ago this is what I would become and never look back.  Selfish...maybe...but it is what I needed to be happy.  She loves me unconditionally and accepts that.  Why would I pull the plug on my soulmate?  Please take some time and read the years worth of my posts here and you will understand my relationship with my wife a little more.  

We had a long and constructive talk two nights ago and it turned out that the disconnect between us had absolutely nothing to do with me being a sissy or wearing diapers.  I mistakenly felt that it did because she was not participating in diapering me.  As anyone who is married knows there are ups and downs even when diapers are not in the mix.  The stresses and challenges of raising the family sometimes takes priority over changing the husband's diapers and having sexy time.

Who said anything about breakup?  My wife will never leave me.  She proved that along time ago.  She is much stronger than I am and certainly much more willingly to sacrifice for our marriage.  She does not need me sexually as those needs are met elsewhere if she so desires.  We are in all this together, for better or worse.  

P.S.  She changed my diaper today.

Very well said

Whew, that's a relief.  I think a lot of us were worried for a while there.  I feel very secure in my relationship with my wife/Mummy too.  In all probability she'll never change my nappy, but she does a lot for me now, and it's getting better all the time.  I'd hate to worry that anything would threaten our relationship.  That was why I was so worried when I took the decision to "come out" to her fully, & wear when she was around.  I needn't have been so worried.  Without your example. Mark, I'd have been a lot more hesitant.  Good luck in the future!