LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

913 Day Unpotty Training Update

6 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Has anyone here untrained their bladder and not their bowels?  I was of the impression many have but I could be mistaken.

The thing to keep in mind I think is that being "untrained" means different things to different people. An untrained bladder to me is literally no control at all, but an untrained bladder to some other people is just wetting really easily because they're used to wearing diapers; there's no standard when someone has said they're untrained. 

37 minutes ago, Serah said:

The thing to keep in mind I think is that being "untrained" means different things to different people. An untrained bladder to me is literally no control at all, but an untrained bladder to some other people is just wetting really easily because they're used to wearing diapers; there's no standard when someone has said they're untrained. 

An untrained bladder to me is like what I have started to experience in my incontinence training.  I at times can leak uncontrollably both during the day and night and have both stress and urge incontinence.  I would not say I have lost anywhere close to complete control but I definatly feel I need to be diapered.

There are different degrees of this, and it can be a point on a longer path someone is on. The only common factor is the quest to not have control, and whether fecal incontinence is involved. 

The methods used in the "12 Month" program do tend to cause at least some loss or reduction of fecal control even for those trying to avoid it. And that can be a full loss for those desiring it. One does not necessarily cause the other although it can happen together- that varies with the person and the methods used.

There are no certainties here and no assurances of anything. One should always expect that anything possible can happen then act accordingly. 

Bettypooh

On 8/7/2018 at 11:04 AM, MarkSmith said:

An untrained bladder to me is like what I have started to experience in my incontinence training.  I at times can leak uncontrollably both during the day and night and have both stress and urge incontinence.  I would not say I have lost anywhere close to complete control but I definatly feel I need to be diapered.

See that's what I mean, being untrained means very different things to different people, so we can't really just look at someone who has said they are untrained and use our own definition for what that means. If you'd like to check what they mean when they use the word untrained, you should ask about symptoms, and what they experience, then you can decide if that lines up with your definition or something else.

• 1 month later...

Nice job Mark!  Really awesome.  Reading all of these post really got me going.

When the time comes to be full time for me it will be dual incontinence for me.  As I am kinda incontinence in both right now.  I am always running to the bathroom. More times then I can count.

Yesterday Sept 9th I told my mom my plans.

She wasn't really happy but oh well she knew what I you know where and all but I told her that with my problems and all it would help.

Though she doesn't know at this time I want to be dual incontinence.

I plan on getting those charcoal pills that help with oder.  

It's weird just typing this message give me a little bit of anxiety though I know it's good anxiety because I know what the outcome will be.

I am about to order a sample ABU Space Diaper to try out.

Though I want try those Tears safari diapers.

On 6 August 2018 at 2:42 PM, Serah said:

I believe I can make a reasonable comment about this one as I'm eleven months into my untraining now.  From my point of view, you would make progress much faster and easier by working towards becoming both bladder and bowel incontinent at the same time. If you think about it, the muscles that are responsible for holding both are basically linked, so holding your bowels while trying to let go of your bladder is definitely inefficient. That being said, I chose to only untrain my bladder when I started, and I'm getting close to losing complete control of my bowels these days despite my best efforts to the contrary and months and months of effort fighting that happening. 

In my experience, it's effectively impossible to degrade the muscles that give us control of our bladder without also degrading the muscles that control our bowels. For example, when I was several months into my untraining, any progress I made in worsening my bladder control led to me having more and more messy accidents in daily life, to the point where now I'm considering just giving in to losing the rest of the bowel control that I have, just so my accidents can at least become more predictable. This is as someone who never once had a problem controlling their bowels before getting deep into my untraining. 

Firstly i'm new here, literally on day 3 so what do I know and I'd really like to thank Mark and everyone else on here. Your updates have been truly inspiring as I start my journey.

I wanted to say that I totally agree with Serah's quote. I think doing one without the other seems hard as they are both closely linked. No/2s are smelly but other than that I don't have a problem changing my own messy diaper. With regard to what is truly incontinenet on both I feel it is ideally not having any real warning of either having started, as inconvenient as that will be for most of us in our daily lives.

I will update my first week's progress on my blog at the weekend but I can already say that the change to a high fibre and fruit diet has paid its first real dividends this morning. I can tell its going to be an expensive diapers day. Thankfully I'm working from home all week.

• Like 1

Today a diaper milestone has been reached in my journey to become diaper dependant as wearing diapers permanently officially began for me one year ago.  It also coincides with a the very special anniversary of me becoming a real life cuckold to my wonderful wife.  Since I could no longer be a man in the bedroom it was only fitting to be reminded of that underneath my clothes every second, of every minute, of everyday.

Mental/Relationship Effects of Wearing Diapers Permanently 

This journey has been completely my own.  My wife never forced wearing diapers permanently on me nor has she ever used diapers as a punishment for being an inadequate lover despite my fantasies being filled with thoughts of her to do so.  Truthfully she would rather me not wear diapers at all.  She finds my diaper dependancy embarrassing and awkward especially around our family often times.

Despite her feelings we both knew that I needed to be in diapers permanently.  When not in diapers I was emotionally miserable and thoughts of being diapered consumed my mind.  This led to a very unstable marriage as my lack of focus on my wife and family was undeniable.  Most female partners would have given up and moved on to find a real man but my wife decided to accept her husband as the diapered sissy girl he so desperately desired to be.   Her unconditional love and never ending devotion has not wavered this past year.  She has not gotten tired of all the my wet diaper changes or the stale smell of pee pee in the air sometimes.  

Her acceptance and understanding has made me a completely new husband.   She has become my everything and my focus is now always on her and the family.  You do not have to worry about being in diapers mentally if you are already in them.  At one point she actually shared with me that she likes me much better in diapers because I am a much happier and loving person now.

It also has been a very fun time in the bedroom despite having a far from traditional sex life.  A part from the embarrassment of her husband wearing diapers my wife was completely sexually turned off by the father of her children wearing diapers.  She was completely sexually frustrated and deprived.  As you can imagine she was miserable.  All that changed once she took a boyfriend.  He completely took care of all her womanly needs which left her completely fulfilled and satisfied.  Her husband's preemies, his small wee wee, and his dirty diapers simply did not matter anymore when it pertained to the bedroom.  They were no longer a reminder of her sexual frustrations and deprivations.  Thanks to this being here lil girl became fun and exciting to both of us.  It could be changing my diaper on the bed she would later be made love to on, standing in the pharmacy line with a very thick and noticeably crinkly diaper waiting to purchase her the morning after pill after a night of unprotected passion with her boyfriend, or simply nursing me in our bed at night.  Penetrative sex is almost completely non existent but when she does not have me locked in chastity I am always permitted supervised masturbation by humping my diaper of course.  There is something just so sexually intoxicating about looking into her eyes as I make my sisses in my diaper and her telling me that I am a good lil girl always reminding me to make sure I throw my diaper away afterwards because that is where my mess belongs...in the trash.

Being in diapers permanently has helped both my marriage emotionally and sexually.  It has turned me into a better partner and better father.  There are still challenges sometimes with being in diapers but open communication and honesty overcomes these padded obstacles.

My wife has used the fact I crave her attention to diaper me to her benifit.  She has also found out that when she is upset with me that a very simply punishment is to ignore everything about my diapers.  I have tendancy when in this situation to be very apologetic and attentive to her needs.

I have upset my wife multiple times leaving a used diaper mistakenly out almost always in the bathroom.  When I shower I roll up my dirty diaper and put it in the bathroom towel closet.  With it out of sight it sometimes becomes out of mind and I have left my diaper in there for days.  Although my older kids have gone in the closet with a used diaper in there as far we know they have never noticed it.  My wife certainly will notice it and when she does I am scolded for it.  It is probably the most upset she has been since wearing diapers permanently. 

As far the kids I have no idea.  I believe that my stepdaughter probably knows as she signed for a box that was torn completely exposing the diapers inside.  I think it would be highly unlikely she did not notice it considering she carried it in the house and what sixteen year old does not want to know what is in the big box.  The box had also had the tape cut perfectly at the top of it.  That was either done by her or the delivery company which I doubt.  My other two kids I believe have remained unaware that I wear diapers.

Physical Effects of Wearing Diapers Permanently 

At this point my wife and I both feel that I am now no longer potty trained.  Does this mean I am wetting myself uncontrollably all of the time, no.  It does mean that without a diaper on there is a good possibility my pants will be wet.  I have tried to be a big boy twice pretending I could take my diaper off and try and be a man for my wife.  The first time I ended up on the potty every five minutes because I felt that I was going to constantly wet myself.  It was such a distraction that I finally just sat down on the toilet and let myself drip, drip, drip.  My wife eventually just told me to lay down on the bed so she could diaper me and I told her I do not need to wear a diaper out to dinner with her.  She simply responded by saying I do not think that would be a good idea.

The next time I wanted to make love to my wife and she said that is fine but you must take your diaper off to do so.  Within about five minutes my bedtime shorts were wet and a diaper was going back on me.

I leak uncontrollably post bowel movement which I currently still do on the potty.  I have no feeling or control of this, it simply happens.  My panties would definitely be wet if I was not in a diaper after voiding.  I have experienced uncontrollable wetting when laughing or sneezing at times but not always.  Sometimes I just kind of feel pee pee moving down my wee wee without even consciously letting my bladder go.  

I have no real proof that my bladder has shrunk.  Sometimes it takes forever for me to wet my diaper particularly if I am not thinking about it or not hydrated.  I have always had an overactive bladder and my need to pee pee frequently comes and goes.  Sometimes I find myself allowing myself to wet my diaper every five minutes and other times I have no feelings to wet at all.  Many times I have felt that permanent control loss was close and then a relapse.

The summer I wet my diaper in my sleep for the first time.  I have never been a bedwetter and I believed I was well on my way to permanent diaper dependancy.  Since that time I have not wet myself in my sleep again that I am aware of.  It still is very hard for me to wet laying down at times.  Often times I dream about wetting and when I wake up I am very close to wetting myself.  All my night wettings are still very concious and iniated by me.

I would say my bowels are looser now than before.  Twice during this year I have had to use my diaper to mess myself because I could simply not hold my bowels any longer.  I have intentionally messed myself on other occassions but not so often.  When removing my diaper I am often greeted with a brown streak mark in it.

Diaper Types/Costs

During this time I have worn many types of diapers.  The total cost of just my diapers for the year was $1,895.56.  Before you get excited and believe that price is reasonable, before I began wearing diapers permanently I had atleast a three month supply saved up.  It is quite possible that I had enough diapers to last four or five months.  Almost all of those diapers are now gone.  I spent an additional $168.44 on six pairs of Garywear Active briefs.  I had many other pairs of plastic panties I had bought throughout the years.  I had also already purchased 10 pair of Abena fixing panties and eight onesies.  In general I would say that you need about $3,000 to wear premium overnight diapers permanently and another $600-$700 in garments, creams, and powder..  My average diaper usage is about three to four diapers daily.  My record diaper usage in a day wearing premium diapers was six diapers.

When this all began this was all about feeding my need to be humiliated.  At that time I wanted to only wear pink diapers.  My favorite diaper of course being pink Rearz Princess diapers.  As the months passed I began to realize that a pink diaper with princesses printed on them caused me a lot of stress.  With help from many people here like @bettypooh and @rustypins I soon realized that it would be better especially in the work place to wear plain white diapers.  Now I only wear pink diapers to work when my inner lil girl demands for me to do so.  My primary diapers remain Rearz Princess/Inspire + Incontrol and ABU Simples.  I almost always am in an overnight diaper af all times.

Diapers worn this year include:

Bambino Bianco

Bambino Ultra-stretch

Rearz Inspire 

Rearz Princess 

Rearz Inspire + Incontrol 

ABU Lavenders

ABU Simples

White Diaper Max

DC Amor

Dotty The Pony

My Diaper Princess

Final Feelings/Thoughts/Advice

Wearing diapers permanently takes very committed determination.  Much planning goes into how and when you will change your diaper, acquisition of supplies, and traveling arrangements.  I have to always carry an extra suitcase filled with diapers and supplies and my backpack is always near me when it is necessary to change.  I have experienced a lot of diaper leaks, mostly at the bar or at work due to press out leaks.  I have leaked in bed at least three or four times.  Even at this point I am still going through firsts.  Just this week I disposed of one of my used diapers in the work trash can for the first time ever.  I had always taken them off site but a couple of paper towels on top of the used diaper keeps it well hidden.  I have gained a lot of courage this year when it comes to wearing diapers.  I will change my diaper pretty much anywhere to include work.  I also try my hardest to respect those that are around me that have to hear the rip of a diaper tape or the tell tale crinkling that comes with a diaper change.

All in all wearing diapers permanently for a year has been one of the better decisions I have ever made.  Diaper rashes, the occasional diaper leak, and pamper planning can be a hassle sometimes but the pure happiness I feel of constantly being padded outweighs those inconveniences.

20180930_170528_320x180.jpg

• Like 1

Happy anniversary Mark.  You've been an inspiration.  My goals and needs may not be quite the same as yours, but your example has given me a lot more confidence to work constructively towards them.  If it hadn't been for your story I doubt I'd have been quite where I am today.

...which is, wearing a nappy while waiting for Mummy to come home, without having to worry about it.

Good luck with the next year!

Happy Diaper Anniversary, Mark...

Reading your latest posting here, you mention your wife taking a lover, and how that helped your relationship...

Have they gotten back together, or has she found a new boyfriend to take care of her needs? Just wondered, since it was always

interesting to read about that part of your relationship.

56 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

Happy Diaper Anniversary, Mark...

Reading your latest posting here, you mention your wife taking a lover, and how that helped your relationship...

Have they gotten back together, or has she found a new boyfriend to take care of her needs? Just wondered, since it was always

interesting to read about that part of your relationship.

No, my wife is single right now but I do know her former boyfriend is trying to talk to her.  With him she is a woman scorned so I doubt he will get anywhere unless she just gets to the point she desperately needs her womanly needs taken care of.  We have found that a big, realistic dildo in a strap-on worn over my diaper works pretty good for taking care of her needs.  Always remember my wife is my soulmate and loves me unconditionally.  She honestly just wants her husband but I also know she needed a man.  She certainly would never cuckold me if I did not want her to.  In honor of my anniversary she sent me this today..."Ok.. you are a spineless sissy who let's your wife be promiscuous with whoever.. what a bitch.." "I love you with all my heart sissy bitch".  I know I know these dynamics are not for most but it is what I enjoy and it keeps me excited.

1 hour ago, Stroller said:

Happy anniversary Mark.  You've been an inspiration.  My goals and needs may not be quite the same as yours, but your example has given me a lot more confidence to work constructively towards them.  If it hadn't been for your story I doubt I'd have been quite where I am today.

...which is, wearing a nappy while waiting for Mummy to come home, without having to worry about it.

Good luck with the next year!

We all have different goals and needs but the diapers bring us all together.  I share my real life story here both the good and the bad so that others do not give up in living there fantasies and fulfilling their desires.  You can wear diapers permanently if that is what you want or in my case even need.  All you have to do is allow yourself to make it happen.  We are our worst enemies when it comes to wearing diapers sometimes.  I finally gave up fighting it and have no desires to ever take my Pampers off.

12 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

All in all wearing diapers permanently for a year has been one of the better decisions I have ever made.  Diaper rashes, the occasional diaper leak, and pamper planning can be a hassle sometimes but the pure happiness I feel of constantly being padded outweighs those inconveniences.

Congratulations MarkSmith!  I am very happy to have read your one-year anniversary Un-potty training update.

Wow, that is a lot of money to have spent on the first part of wearing.  I got to plan my supplies and also my new clothing and such.  I have been wearing the ABU Space diapers I really do like them And today I was in a Rearz Rebel diaper and that was an interesting diaper nice and thick the way I like it.

I believe that my go-to diapers will be ABU Space ABU Little Pawz and Rears Rebels. 

I have also been starting to take Activated Charcoal as I am going full un-potty training.  So both 1 and 2 will have to be addressed as I do not want to offend anyone.

I want to thank you for all the updates you have written and inspiring me to move forward.

Mark Smith:

What I would say of conventional sex is this....

Just get some padding under you, and do conventional sex for her sake, no diaper.   But don''t worry too much about exact details; a vibrator doesn't hurt.  Lube helps.   A tongue can help.  Feedback is the most important thing!

2 hours ago, Dill_Pickle said:

Mark Smith:

What I would say of conventional sex is this....

Just get some padding under you, and do conventional sex for her sake, no diaper.   But don''t worry too much about exact details; a vibrator doesn't hurt.  Lube helps.   A tongue can help.  Feedback is the most important thing!

My wife is unique in that she cannot orgasm the way most woman do.  Her clitoris is non responsive so tongue and vibrators actually bother her.  I have to laugh because she says me giving her oral is a reward for me not her.  The only way she is finding release is with the right tool and my wee wee is not it.  Even before my desire to be a lil girl in the bedroom I could not even get close to reaching the right place with my wee wee.  Even without diapers she was frustrated.  We have grown to enjoy our bedroom situation.  

We are very open now about everything.  You have to be in our unique relationship.  There is plenty of feedback.  Honestly for my wife, putting her on a pedestal and constantly loving and cherishing her has made her feel amazing.  She prefers this more than anything.  Our relationship has evolved into a female dominated one and she has enjoyed her newly found dominance. She can TELL me to take my diaper off and make love to her and of course I would obey.  It would be over in three seconds and her dildo would come out anyway.  Trust me, if she wants me she takes me.

My wife and I truly are soulmates.  If she did not love me unconditionally she would have left a very long time ago.  In our marriage we both had to make decisions to stay or go and we both are very happy making the choice to stay in each other's arms.  She has the freedom and encouragement to do as she needs which she never really takes advantage of.  We are open and honest with one another.

What is interesting was before wearing diapers permanently our relationship was not very good at all at times.  We could not be honest with one another and we were both miserable.  Now it is completely opposite.  That is what being in diapers all the time has done for me personally.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, John64 said:

Mark, I hear that you are among the most happy men in the world!

I am much happier now than before for sure.  I have a loving and accepting partner that is amazing and I wear diapers permanently...can you have a better life lol?

BTW didn't you know I am a lil' girl lol.

11 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

My wife is unique in that she cannot orgasm the way most woman do.  <snip>  We have grown to enjoy our bedroom situation.  

We are very open now about everything.  You have to be in our unique relationship.  There is plenty of feedback. <snip>

What is interesting was before wearing diapers permanently our relationship was not very good at all at times.  We could not be honest with one another and we were both miserable.  Now it is completely opposite.  That is what being in diapers all the time has done for me personally.

From the comments about being cuckolded, the bit about needing something non-standard and getting it wasn't really clear to me.

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Thought it was time to provide a quick update.  I have seemed to regress in my goal of becoming unpotty trained.  My bladder seems to be retaining more pee pee again for some reason and floods in my diaper are more frequent.  I also am not experiencing leakage as much as before.  Despite these setbacks I still remain diapered.  It would be so much easier of you could just waive a magic wand and zap you are incontinent.  It is what I want.  It is what I need.  It takes along time to reach.  

Wearing diapers has become completely a normal part of life for my wife and I.  Two nights ago she asked me not to change my diaper in front of the fan in our bedroom so that she could not smell my stale pee pee smell.  Very little is mentioned about my diapers now.  What else.  My Project Coordinator at work who knows I wear diapers quit so no one at work officially knows I wear diapers.  That was a big kick in the padded butt.  I know, I know....full of all kinds of positive pamper news today.  Not much else to report at this time.

You said the floods are happened more often. It’s probably due to a smaller bladder. While you may not think so you are making progress. Keep it up. Think less about it. Get on a regular change time. Floods will being to be even more often with less volume. Then you’ll just start leaking all the time. 

On 11/8/2018 at 7:22 AM, incondl said:

You said the floods are happened more often. It’s probably due to a smaller bladder. While you may not think so you are making progress. Keep it up. Think less about it. Get on a regular change time. Floods will being to be even more often with less volume. Then you’ll just start leaking all the time. 

It really does not feel that way...literally I am going potty in my diaper every few hours, not every few minutes like before.  I am not sure really what changed.

You're an inspiration to all who wish to be a girl in a guys body and diaper dependent Mark. I can't imagine how wonderful it is to have a wife who let's you be who you want to be. She's an angel  I wish you and your wife all the best!

On 11/10/2018 at 12:22 AM, Dprczyone said:

You're an inspiration to all who wish to be a girl in a guys body and diaper dependent Mark. I can't imagine how wonderful it is to have a wife who let's you be who you want to be. She's an angel  I wish you and your wife all the best!

I share all this with this forum mainly because I want people here to know and believe that you can honestly live out your deepest fantasy everyday if you so desire all while remaining a normal part of society.  Diapers can make that a reality for you.

My wife is an angel.  Most marriages could not survive the up and downs of binge and purge cycles, the feelings of sexual inadequacies, frustrations, and deprivations, cuckold angst, and a partner making oneself unpotty trained. 

I know often times I wish she was more involved and I honestly just need to be more thankful her for unconditional love and acceptance.  Last night as I tried to drift off to sleep she took her hand and placed it on the front of my diaper.  With a smile and a giggle she simply said I am looking for a real man's penis but I can not find it.  She took one of her breasts out of her shirt, put her nipple in my mouth, and nursed me while rubbing my wee wee through my diaper until I made sissies.  To me, that pretty much is what is feels like to be in heaven.