LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

913 Day Unpotty Training Update

6 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Thank you for the details :D And yes, you are being honest about being incontinent. My own back-story is similar in the physical parts, and emotionally as well I guess. I see nothing wrong with omitting certain details as not being necessarily relevant. I do see being dishonest as wrong- that is an emotional strain I cannot bear to live with personally though I know many whose morals aren't bothered by that :huh: My current need to keep this hidden is a burden I wish I could rid myself of. It's one of my main worries in life right now. I can bear with it- I just wish it wasn't this way.

Bettypooh

I noticed for me that the need to be in pink diapers is starting to fade.  Of course pink diapers with princesses are always my favorite and it is so very exciting being a lil girl underneath your clothes and no one knows a thing.  At the same time those diapers as well as ABDL printed diapers cause an added source of anxiety that I now realize I do not need to subject myself to on a daily basis.  The most important thing to me is a very thick, plastic backed disposable diaper that is free of medical markings and a wetness indicator. 

As my continence begins to fade away I am transitioning into a place mentally that worries less and less about who knows.  People like us do not suffer from incontinence we embrace it and I am starting to realize that.

6 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Hi Mark

You are being honest when you tell people you are incontinent you have lost a lot of control and continue to do so I have also noticed my bladder issue growing worse as time goes by and my dry time in a fresh diaper is no longer mesured by hours but in minutes in most of the time. Letting people that need to know about your incontinence issue reduces a lot of stress  by you no longer having to hide the fact you need diapers to manage a bladder issue.

Great to hear about your progress and keep up the great work.

I guess I approached diapers backwards. From a life wearing womens clothing with all the variety which goes along with it, I went to plain diapers straight away. Maybe because that's how I remembered them through most of my life, and that was really my desire.  I still have and enjoy colorful plastic panties and I've worn print diapers, but they're just something to break up the monotony or for when I feel a need to wear something like that. This makes them kind of special to me and enhances the experience when I do that. Whatever anyone's preferences may be, it's great to have all the diapering choices and options we've got now- it wasn't always this way.  

I've been experiencing a draw back to my own feminine expression lately. That is a more outward expression for me rather than being something unseen. The strength of the desires varies but never goes away completely with me. I'm unable to totally control it so to keep it frrom driving me nuts I give it room for expression as best I can, which helps a lot. Maybe weraring pink diapers occasionally can give you similar relief or perhaps you'll return to that someday as your usual. We all have different needs with different ways of filling them which makes for a much more interesting world. I wouldn't want that any other way!

Bettypooh

I wanted to share an update but unfortunately it is quite the opposite from exciting.  I have seemed to regress in my unpotty training with no new night leakings or wettings to report.  I recently went on a camping trip for two days where I spent majority of the time in the water.  Of course while in the water I was not diapered and did not feel myself leaking regularly or wetting myself uncontrollably.  I would get to the point that my bladder would fill and I would have a strong urge to go potty right now which I would do in my swimshorts of course.  

I am very happy that I have made the choice to wear diapers permanently but I am disappointed that my diaper is not getting wet uncontrollably at this point.  It does make me feel slightly de-motivated.  I definatly seem to be mentally dependent on diapers at this point and do need them for some physical reasons as well.  If I stopped wearing diapers right now I do believe I would deal with some wet spots on my pants.

There is really not much more to report.

Mark

Most people dealing with incontinence issues will notice a sharp drop in the amount they pee juring the summer months, i find that  when I go into a grocery store in the summer and get to the open freezer or cooler section I start to pee shortly after the blast of cold hits.

19 minutes ago, Rob110 said:

Mark

Most people dealing with incontinence issues will notice a sharp drop in the amount they pee juring the summer months, i find that  when I go into a grocery store in the summer and get to the open freezer or cooler section I start to pee shortly after the blast of cold hits.

Thank you for that information...I did not know that.

Interesting conversation here. But my question would be would it be easier to become both bowel & urinary incontinent? One is training to lose control over one thing while maintaining control over the other. That seems much harder to accomplish in my opinion. It also seems that training yourself where to do it is better than when you do it. Teaching yourself where rather than to do seems as though a more likely outcome is achieved. It also seems that the level of commitment has to be very high too. You go either one when nature is calling regardless where you are at or what setting you are in. Over time it'll become more it'll become more second nature and less thought will be required. However once you commit to it you cannot stop in my opinion. Each time you stop you'll kind of be starting all over again.  A little background about me... I've been urinary incontinent for years & years now and 5 maybe 6 years ago I became interested in the desires section of this forum to be fecal incontinent also. I snooped around here a little to gather ideas but wasn't able to talk myself into it at that time. I then decided that to make it work I needed to view bowel incontinence the same way I do urinary. Now for me it's all about timing. I go #2 within a half hour of the same time every day & I've worked it to be the same time I've always needed changing. So I go, enjoy the experience for about 15-20 minutes, clean up & change and then go on with my day. I haven't sat on a toilet in years. Now it's closer to automatic. It just happens and I do nothing about it. There have been awkward moments but even then I just let it happen. I've no regrets... none. I wish you all well in making this happen for you...

1 hour ago, incondl said:

Interesting conversation here. But my question would be would it be easier to become both bowel & urinary incontinent? One is training to lose control over one thing while maintaining control over the other. That seems much harder to accomplish in my opinion. It also seems that training yourself where to do it is better than when you do it. Teaching yourself where rather than to do seems as though a more likely outcome is achieved. It also seems that the level of commitment has to be very high too. You go either one when nature is calling regardless where you are at or what setting you are in. Over time it'll become more it'll become more second nature and less thought will be required. However once you commit to it you cannot stop in my opinion. Each time you stop you'll kind of be starting all over again.  A little background about me... I've been urinary incontinent for years & years now and 5 maybe 6 years ago I became interested in the desires section of this forum to be fecal incontinent also. I snooped around here a little to gather ideas but wasn't able to talk myself into it at that time. I then decided that to make it work I needed to view bowel incontinence the same way I do urinary. Now for me it's all about timing. I go #2 within a half hour of the same time every day & I've worked it to be the same time I've always needed changing. So I go, enjoy the experience for about 15-20 minutes, clean up & change and then go on with my day. I haven't sat on a toilet in years. Now it's closer to automatic. It just happens and I do nothing about it. There have been awkward moments but even then I just let it happen. I've no regrets... none. I wish you all well in making this happen for you...

For my situation bowel incontinence is a hard limit that my better half will simply not accept.  She has bent, and bent, and bent when it comes to my need to be in diapers and she deserves for me to respect her feeling against me being bowel incontinent.

After contemplating unpotty training myself for years my research in the subject seemed to suggest that many have achieved only unpotty training their bladder.  Now most had degraded bowel continence from time to time but no complete loss of control.  I too have already experienced this as more often than not the back of my diaper has a streak down it.  I do wish becoming bowel incontinent was an option but unfortunately it is not.

I wet myself where ever I am and try to consciously keep my bladder relaxed at all times.  By doing so it has degraded my continence but the extent of my control issues seem to fluctuate if that makes any sense.  Obviously the is all psychological.  

2 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

For my situation bowel incontinence is a hard limit that my better half will simply not accept.  She has bent, and bent, and bent when it comes to my need to be in diapers and she deserves for me to respect her feeling against me being bowel incontinent.

After contemplating unpotty training myself for years my research in the subject seemed to suggest that many have achieved only unpotty training their bladder.  Now most had degraded bowel continence from time to time but no complete loss of control.  I too have already experienced this as more often than not the back of my diaper has a streak down it.  I do wish becoming bowel incontinent was an option but unfortunately it is not.

I wet myself where ever I am and try to consciously keep my bladder relaxed at all times.  By doing so it has degraded my continence but the extent of my control issues seem to fluctuate if that makes any sense.  Obviously the is all psychological.  

I fully understand respecting your wife's red line that shouldn't be crossed. Doing that only sometimes when wanting something else just adds to need & want. Sounds like you may have found that mid-ground with just urinary incontinence. Urinary incontinence was not a desire for me as it is a medical issue. Bowel however is and I'm able to enjoy that on a daily basis. It's almost impossible to explain other than it is not a sexual thing for me and now moreso it's routine. It's also a private thing that I rarely confront anymore. I've been doing it so long it's just how I get through the day. Sounds silly I know but I'll never change it.

On 7/12/2018 at 12:38 PM, MarkSmith said:

I wanted to share an update but unfortunately it is quite the opposite from exciting.  I have seemed to regress in my unpotty training with no new night leakings or wettings to report.  I recently went on a camping trip for two days where I spent majority of the time in the water.  Of course while in the water I was not diapered and did not feel myself leaking regularly or wetting myself uncontrollably.  I would get to the point that my bladder would fill and I would have a strong urge to go potty right now which I would do in my swimshorts of course.  

I am very happy that I have made the choice to wear diapers permanently but I am disappointed that my diaper is not getting wet uncontrollably at this point.  It does make me feel slightly de-motivated.  I definatly seem to be mentally dependent on diapers at this point and do need them for some physical reasons as well.  If I stopped wearing diapers right now I do believe I would deal with some wet spots on my pants.

There is really not much more to report.

Hi Mark.

I can relate to all of what you said. I have myself been back in diapers now 24/7/365, for more than 5 years.

Some days I wet all the time, with high frequency and less and less volume, but never below what I guesstimate to be approx 70-100ml. At each wetting. Even with volumes so low, I get strong urges, very seldom do I wet without realizing before I feel my diaper getting warmer. while other days only very little, do I wet, especially during summer. If I don't have a diaper on, for instance coming out of the shower I don't wet or leak, sometimes even despite I can sense an urge building up. So I can relate to your frustrations, of feeling either you have hit a plateu or barrier which you cannot come around, because your mind is still refusing to accept your conscious mindset about giving up all control. I have it the exact same way. I'm mentally dependent on being in diapers 24/7, I'm mentally dependent on being dependent on diapers and wetting uncontrollably. I even started to poop in my diaper as a way to not exercising any control what so ever. Luckily I'm semi regular when it comes to pooping. Though even here sometimes I have to push a bit, while other times I just lift my butt to create room for what is coming.

I never planned to go for double incontinence, but if that's what I takes, I'll submit to it.

Note, I never poop in public,

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Inconito said:

Hi Mark.

I can relate to all of what you said. I have myself been back in diapers now 24/7/365, for more than 5 years.

Some days I wet all the time, with high frequency and less and less volume, but never below what I guesstimate to be approx 70-100ml. At each wetting. Even with volumes so low, I get strong urges, very seldom do I wet without realizing before I feel my diaper getting warmer. while other days only very little, do I wet, especially during summer. If I don't have a diaper on, for instance coming out of the shower I don't wet or leak, sometimes even despite I can sense an urge building up. So I can relate to your frustrations, of feeling either you have hit a plateu or barrier which you cannot come around, because your mind is still refusing to accept your conscious mindset about giving up all control. I have it the exact same way. I'm mentally dependent on being in diapers 24/7, I'm mentally dependent on being dependent on diapers and wetting uncontrollably. I even started to poop in my diaper as a way to not exercising any control what so ever. Luckily I'm semi regular when it comes to pooping. Though even here sometimes I have to push a bit, while other times I just lift my butt to create room for what is coming.

I never planned to go for double incontinence, but if that's what I takes, I'll submit to it.

Note, I never poop in public,

So would you say after five years have you lost any physical control at this point?

I have been wearing diapers and plastic pants for over 50 years.  I have always wet my diapers when wearing them but it has only been 10 years since I started wetting at night without realizing it.  And I have only been 24/7 for the last 5.5 years.

During the day I can feel the need to pee coming on but there is no way I can stop it and shortly after I often don't remember doing it.  I am completely dependant on my diapers to keep me dry day and night.  Don't feel demotivated.  Some things just take longer for others, just keep your eye on the end goal.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

So would you say after five years have you lost any physical control at this point?

To be honest. I have lost some control, but not to a level where I wanted to be I.e. no control at all. I get very strong urges coming out of the blue. Where I'll wet myself yet as I said even though the urges I get are pretty strong, output volume is low.

On 7/16/2018 at 3:53 AM, dlinmsp said:

I have been wearing diapers and plastic pants for over 50 years.  I have always wet my diapers when wearing them but it has only been 10 years since I started wetting at night without realizing it.  And I have only been 24/7 for the last 5.5 years.

During the day I can feel the need to pee coming on but there is no way I can stop it and shortly after I often don't remember doing it.  I am completely dependant on my diapers to keep me dry day and night.  Don't feel demotivated.  Some things just take longer for others, just keep your eye on the end goal.

Thanks for the unpotty training words of encouragement.

On 7/15/2018 at 8:53 PM, dlinmsp said:

Just a question, how have you managed to keep away from having to do "number two" in the diapers too?

@John64 

When I was a teen I tried using my diapers with #2 and while I didn't mind the process I hated the smell and the clean up.  For me, it is very easy to slide my diapers and plastic pants down to my knees and use the toilet.

@MarkSmith

The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.  Keep at it and things will work out as you wish.

1 hour ago, dlinmsp said:

@John64 

When I was a teen I tried using my diapers with #2 and while I didn't mind the process I hated the smell and the clean up.  For me, it is very easy to slide my diapers and plastic pants down to my knees and use the toilet.

@MarkSmith

The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.  Keep at it and things will work out as you wish.

That has been my process.   I don't enjoy the clean, and find myself preferring to do that in the toilet.   It's is very easy to slide my diaper down just like I would with underwear

Yes, I discovered that I also could push and pull down my diaper, which gave me the confidence to give up pull-ups altogether for wearing at work. That was the final hangup - how to do a poo if i got the urge whilst at work. 

7 hours ago, ozziebee said:

Yes, I discovered that I also could push and pull down my diaper, which gave me the confidence to give up pull-ups altogether for wearing at work. That was the final hangup - how to do a poo if i got the urge whilst at work. 

It's all about training yourself when to go on a regular basis and that takes a bit. Train yourself to go when you know you'll know that you'll have a little time to enjoy the experience and clean up afterwards. After a while it becomes a regular part of your day. But be prepared that there is a possibility of untimely accidents. Wipes, fresh diapers etc. My commitment is very strong so if I get that feeling I always just let it happen but it's very rare that it does. My diaper is my toilet and is used as such. I would feel terrible if I did it anywhere else. Otherwise when it happens according to my training I am able to completely enjoy the experience every day. I hope you can as well.

My career has been in construction, where at best you might have access to a port-a-potty which has been heavily abused and stinks to high heaven :o Nobody in their right mind would sit there if they could avoid it. That gave me the impetus to become regular with my pooping; early morning before leaving home or after work when I get back home is my norm. But in the last few years that has been changing and maybe twice a month my 'morning constitutional' just won't go :mellow: And occasionally it hits with such ferocity that my diaper needs an early change like it did yesterday. I don't think my changes are related to my slowly losing bladder control although they could be. 

I also perspire profusely in the heat, which reduces my urine output as well as making it more concentrated and odorous. No pattern to my peeing; sometimes it's a slow dribble, sometimes some flooding, and sometimes a mix. Never total dryness though B) I initially approached my desired incontinence with a wish to instantly and totally lose all bladder control, which of course didn't happen :P This takes time and patience, with progress not always being constant. There are still occasional instances where I discover myself trying to hold my pee, not that I can anymore. I feel stupid when that happens but I let it go and then it's back to normal where I just get wetter as the day passes :girl_happy: 

If there's one thing I've learned on my journey to wetness, it is to have no expectations, only an eventual goal. In time nature will take it's course and you will get what you want. All that we can really do is to make as easy a path for nature as we can, then wait for it to work. Which it will in time :thumbsup: 

Bettypooh

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

My career has been in construction, where at best you might have access to a port-a-potty which has been heavily abused and stinks to high heaven :o Nobody in their right mind would sit there if they could avoid it. That gave me the impetus to become regular with my pooping; early morning before leaving home or after work when I get back home is my norm. But in the last few years that has been changing and maybe twice a month my 'morning constitutional' just won't go :mellow: And occasionally it hits with such ferocity that my diaper needs an early change like it did yesterday. I don't think my changes are related to my slowly losing bladder control although they could be. 

I also perspire profusely in the heat, which reduces my urine output as well as making it more concentrated and odorous. No pattern to my peeing; sometimes it's a slow dribble, sometimes some flooding, and sometimes a mix. Never total dryness though B) I initially approached my desired incontinence with a wish to instantly and totally lose all bladder control, which of course didn't happen :P This takes time and patience, with progress not always being constant. There are still occasional instances where I discover myself trying to hold my pee, not that I can anymore. I feel stupid when that happens but I let it go and then it's back to normal where I just get wetter as the day passes :girl_happy: 

If there's one thing I've learned on my journey to wetness, it is to have no expectations, only an eventual goal. In time nature will take it's course and you will get what you want. All that we can really do is to make as easy a path for nature as we can, then wait for it to work. Which it will in time :thumbsup: 

Bettypooh

I tend to believe as we get older, becoming incontinent will happen naturally.....only faster for us, since we are actively pursuing it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 7:36 AM, Inconito said:

I tend to believe as we get older, becoming incontinent will happen naturally.....only faster for us, since we are actively pursuing it.

That would be interesting study.

We know there is a strong correlation between incontinence and advancing,age, but AFAIK it's far from a certainty that you will become incontinent if you just live long enough.

However, what happens to those of us who aren't fighting keep it?

On 7/12/2018 at 11:06 PM, incondl said:

Interesting conversation here. But my question would be would it be easier to become both bowel & urinary incontinent? One is training to lose control over one thing while maintaining control over the other. That seems much harder to accomplish in my opinion. 

I believe I can make a reasonable comment about this one as I'm eleven months into my untraining now.  From my point of view, you would make progress much faster and easier by working towards becoming both bladder and bowel incontinent at the same time. If you think about it, the muscles that are responsible for holding both are basically linked, so holding your bowels while trying to let go of your bladder is definitely inefficient. That being said, I chose to only untrain my bladder when I started, and I'm getting close to losing complete control of my bowels these days despite my best efforts to the contrary and months and months of effort fighting that happening. 

In my experience, it's effectively impossible to degrade the muscles that give us control of our bladder without also degrading the muscles that control our bowels. For example, when I was several months into my untraining, any progress I made in worsening my bladder control led to me having more and more messy accidents in daily life, to the point where now I'm considering just giving in to losing the rest of the bowel control that I have, just so my accidents can at least become more predictable. This is as someone who never once had a problem controlling their bowels before getting deep into my untraining. 

1 hour ago, Serah said:

I believe I can make a reasonable comment about this one as I'm eleven months into my untraining now.  From my point of view, you would make progress much faster and easier by working towards becoming both bladder and bowel incontinent at the same time. If you think about it, the muscles that are responsible for holding both are basically linked, so holding your bowels while trying to let go of your bladder is definitely inefficient. That being said, I chose to only untrain my bladder when I started, and I'm getting close to losing complete control of my bowels these days despite my best efforts to the contrary and months and months of effort fighting that happening. 

In my experience, it's effectively impossible to degrade the muscles that give us control of our bladder without also degrading the muscles that control our bowels. For example, when I was several months into my untraining, any progress I made in worsening my bladder control led to me having more and more messy accidents in daily life, to the point where now I'm considering just giving in to losing the rest of the bowel control that I have, just so my accidents can at least become more predictable. This is as someone who never once had a problem controlling their bowels before getting deep into my untraining. 

Good luck in your journey! I hope you get there. I enjoy being there now and cannot imagine why I didn’t do it sooner

14 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

Has anyone here untrained their bladder and not their bowels?  I was of the impression many have but I could be mistaken.

My guess is most people who desire incontinence want urinary without bowel incontinence. I'm happy with both.