LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

913 Day Unpotty Training Update

So it has been 14 weeks now in diapers permanently.  I had a thread that was documenting my progress but it was unfortunately lost when the site had issues.  I held off making a new post to insure that fulltime diapering would become a reality and at this point it seems to have become reality.  I used the post void dribbling post to update a lot of my progress.

I have managed to fight all the normal urges that make you take your diapers off.  Orgasms, diaper rash, and long work hours in the same diaper were no match for my desires to wear diapers.  I have been close to telling co-workers that I am incontinent and need diapers.

As far as the progress of unpotty training it had been interesting.  At this point I have post void dribbling, dribbling when sneezing, coughing, or exerting myself, bladder spasms, and urge incontinence.  I have no progress at night time or while seated.  I still have to stand a lot of time to pee pee at night as well as when I am sitting.

After 14 weeks of used diapers none of my co-workers or children know.  Diapers can be hidden with the proper diligence.  My wife has remained accepting and understanding and continues to routinely change my diapers.  At this point she believes I will HAVE to be diapered the rest of my life.

A lot of members on here have been instrumental providing advice in my journey and I thank all of you for your support.  For anyone who is interested in unpotty training themselves I am more than willing to give you all the advice and tips I can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have enjoyed reading about your journey, as you know I'm on a similar journey. I started wearing 24/7 mid September then stopped around 20th November, then started again on 28th December. In that time from stopping and starting again I haven't lost the ability to remain completely unclench and let it dribble out at the slightest urge. I think for me it's all about repetition, once your muscle memory learns the  new status quo I think you'll notice a decline, I have read that when people keep their sphincters unclenched all the time it becomes second nature and when they are not wearing it feels weird and alien to clench, thats muscle memory. Hopefully I can get my sphincter unclenching into permanent relaxtion mode peeing at the slightest urge so that way my sphincters weaken and diminish over time resulting in true incontinence, but I'm not focusing on that,  I'm just really enjoying wearing at the moment

Mark for you to make progress you need to learn to pee while sitting down, you need to concentrate on that then move onto night time wetting. You will make faster process when you can wet in any position and its second nature to wet in little gushes and dribbles even when sitting. I know its frustrating trying to wet while seated and feeling you pee build in you bladder then when you finally pee you flood your nappy in the front resulting in leaks and wasting the nappy. When you have mastered dribbling you will find that you nappies hold more and its such a lovely feeling when you lying on you back in bed and freely wetting and the warm pee dribbles down your bum soaking into the back of your nappy. Its feels like your truly incontinent.

I think for me my process is better because I have simulated incontinence for 20 years so over that time it has become very easy for me to wet. I didn't start out trying to learn to wet my nappy straight away. 

• Like 1

I enjoy reading your updates, Mark.  They also scare me, as I read of signs/symptoms you're going through mirror my own.  But I'm more advanced in some aspects, like freely wetting whilst asleep (or partially asleep).  I know my IC has been brought on and is degrading for medical reasons, not through self desire. 

I keep thinking to myself, yes I can stop wearing nappies, but really, can I?  Over New Years break, I wore knickers for the first time in 4 months, and I felt free, baby, free!  I wore them so I could go swimming - I wore nappies to bed, and pullups at other times.  But on the last day of camp, I wore knickers for the long long drive home.  When I got home, my knickers were wet.  That's why I can't wear knickers any more. 

Today was my first day back at work from the Christmas break, so I wore a pullup.  I leaked, and spotted into it, passed not much pee into the toilet either.  But drank heaps during the day (it's really hot here).  Another reason why I can't wear knickers any more.

Before Christmas, and after my day surgery in late November, I used to flood into my nappies each time.  Over Christmas to now, I've noticed I'm not doing that any more, I'm getting urges, and releasing more frequently, in smaller quantities, with more and more of the "it just comes out" releases, with no clamping of sphincter muscles. 

I've noticed now too that I'm seeing more and more unexplained skidmarks in my nappies and pullups (i.e those times where I'm not experiencing pressure and pushing of stool).  This is the one aspect I'm truly scared of.

But anyway, keep up your updates. 

11 hours ago, username said:

I have enjoyed reading about your journey, as you know I'm on a similar journey. I started wearing 24/7 mid September then stopped around 20th November, then started again on 28th December. In that time from stopping and starting again I haven't lost the ability to remain completely unclench and let it dribble out at the slightest urge. I think for me it's all about repetition, once your muscle memory learns the  new status quo I think you'll notice a decline, I have read that when people keep their sphincters unclenched all the time it becomes second nature and when they are not wearing it feels weird and alien to clench, thats muscle memory. Hopefully I can get my sphincter unclenching into permanent relaxtion mode peeing at the slightest urge so that way my sphincters weaken and diminish over time resulting in true incontinence, but I'm not focusing on that,  I'm just really enjoying wearing at the moment

Mark for you to make progress you need to learn to pee while sitting down, you need to concentrate on that then move onto night time wetting. You will make faster process when you can wet in any position and its second nature to wet in little gushes and dribbles even when sitting. I know its frustrating trying to wet while seated and feeling you pee build in you bladder then when you finally pee you flood your nappy in the front resulting in leaks and wasting the nappy. When you have mastered dribbling you will find that you nappies hold more and its such a lovely feeling when you lying on you back in bed and freely wetting and the warm pee dribbles down your bum soaking into the back of your nappy. Its feels like your truly incontinent.

I think for me my process is better because I have simulated incontinence for 20 years so over that time it has become very easy for me to wet. I didn't start out trying to learn to wet my nappy straight away. 

Last night I was able to wet twice while laying down.  Two other times I wet while getting up to get something to drink.  This morning after post void I leaked excessively from the potty to the shower (so much so I had to wipe it up with a towel).  My pee pee was even running down my legs.

I finally have almost used up my stash of diapers I had collected for a long time and a new order is on its way which include three cases of Rearz Princess, three cases of Rearz Inspire+Incontrol, and two cases of ABU Simples.  I am taking the advice of many on this board and I am going to start wearing plain white diapers sometimes while working.  When at the office I will stay in my pretty pink ones but while travelling and when at a customer's site I will wear a more traditional diaper.  According to my wife an all white diaper reminds her more of being a baby anyway.

My wife has also decided to place me in chastity.  This should be interesting being diapered 24/7.  The one benifit especially at night is it will always keep my wee wee pointed down and I will not have to worry about those pesky lil erections.  I have never been one to shave my diaper area but now that a chastity device will be in my diaper I think it may be best as far as hygiene is concerned.  My diapers of course are permanent but I doubt my chastity device will be.  My wife despises bad odors and I assume that a chastity device will retain the pee pee smell despite taking Nullo pills.

3 hours ago, ozziebee said:

I enjoy reading your updates, Mark.  They also scare me, as I read of signs/symptoms you're going through mirror my own.  But I'm more advanced in some aspects, like freely wetting whilst asleep (or partially asleep).  I know my IC has been brought on and is degrading for medical reasons, not through self desire. 

I keep thinking to myself, yes I can stop wearing nappies, but really, can I?  Over New Years break, I wore knickers for the first time in 4 months, and I felt free, baby, free!  I wore them so I could go swimming - I wore nappies to bed, and pullups at other times.  But on the last day of camp, I wore knickers for the long long drive home.  When I got home, my knickers were wet.  That's why I can't wear knickers any more. 

I think the same about my ability to stop wearing diapers.  I tried twice in 14 weeks so that my wife and I could be intimate and she could feel she was married more to a "man".  The first time I felt I had to pee pee every five minutes and I ended up spending more time sitting on the potty than getting ready for our date.  With in twenty minutes and before we left for dinner I was back into a diaper.  

The next time I tried I got out of the bath and wore just a pair of basketball shorts.  With in an hour I had a wet spot growing on my crotch and it was back into diapers.

I can definitely hold my pee pee at times but at other times I seem to have no control as to if I leak or dribble.  I went to go out with my wife the other day and I suggested not wearing a diaper.  She looked me right in the eyes and and told me that she did not think that was a very good idea.

23 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Last night I was able to wet twice while laying down.  Two other times I wet while getting up to get something to drink.  This morning after post void I leaked excessively from the potty to the shower (so much so I had to wipe it up with a towel).  My pee pee was even running down my legs.

I finally have almost used up my stash of diapers I had collected for a long time and a new order is on its way which include three cases of Rearz Princess, three cases of Rearz Inspire+Incontrol, and two cases of ABU Simples.  I am taking the advice of many on this board and I am going to start wearing plain white diapers sometimes while working.  When at the office I will stay in my pretty pink ones but while travelling and when at a customer's site I will wear a more traditional diaper.  According to my wife an all white diaper reminds her more of being a baby anyway.

My wife has also decided to place me in chastity.  This should be interesting being diapered 24/7.  The one benifit especially at night is it will always keep my wee wee pointed down and I will not have to worry about those pesky lil erections.  I have never been one to shave my diaper area but now that a chastity device will be in my diaper I think it may be best as far as hygiene is concerned.  My diapers of course are permanent but I doubt my chastity device will be.  My wife despises bad odors and I assume that a chastity device will retain the pee pee smell despite taking Nullo pills.

I think the same about my ability to stop wearing diapers.  I tried twice in 14 weeks so that my wife and I could be intimate and she could feel she was married more to a "man".  The first time I felt I had to pee pee every five minutes and I ended up spending more time sitting on the potty than getting ready for our date.  With in twenty minutes and before we left for dinner I was back into a diaper.  

The next time I tried I got out of the bath and wore just a pair of basketball shorts.  With in an hour I had a wet spot growing on my crotch and it was back into diapers.

I can definitely hold my pee pee at times but at other times I seem to have no control as to if I leak or dribble.  I went to go out with my wife the other day and I suggested not wearing a diaper.  She looked me right in the eyes and and told me that she did not think that was a very good idea.

It was my wife that suggested I wear nappies all the time and she would be surprised if I didn't wear one. I have tried but within a short time I had wet pants so now I never go without a nappy.

2 hours ago, stevewet said:

It was my wife that suggested I wear nappies all the time and she would be surprised if I didn't wear one. I have tried but within a short time I had wet pants so now I never go without a nappy.

When your wife who would perfer for you not to wear diapers suggests you need to be in diapers full time then you know your fate is sealed.  When I first made the decision to wear diapers permanently my wife expected that I would take them after a few weeks like countless times before.  She said she realized when I wet my pants that I would probably be in diapers the rest on my life and there was no turning back.

This was the point I always wondered if my wife's acceptance and unconditional love would waiver.  It never did.  She is more supportive and more understanding than she has ever been with both diapers and our relationship in general.  My attitude has changed so drastically now that I do not have to fight the misery of not being in a diaper and also that I am loved and accepted while wearing diapers.

Of course all the power has shifted to my wife in our marriage now that all this has happened but is that not a sissy's baby dream?  She has learned how to use my diapers to her advantage which I am happy about quite honestly.  I also make up for my lack of manhood so to speak by cherishing and spoiling her as much as possible.  This makes her so in love with me.  So many times fetishes such as diapers and cuckolding cause a realtionship or marriage to fail but with us it has made our relationship almost perfect.  For those who fight with a significant other about diapers please never give up.  Play the course and in the end you may turn out to be a winner beyond your wildest imagination.

• Like 1

Not so many updates this week.  The only change I have seemed to notice is when my bladder fills and then releases I can not even feel that pee pee is coming out of my wee wee.  All I feel is the warmth of my wetness in my diaper.  Other than that my wife has locked me into a chastity device and this should prove to be very interesting as far as being in diapers full time.

So this weekend makes 16 weeks and Mommy is out with her boyfriend for the weekend.  Wearing diapers permanently began the same day she became sexually satisfied by a real man and I happily made my transition to living life as her baby girl underneath my clothes.

Just over a week now my wife has had me in and out of pink chastity device.  It has proven to be an interesting experience.  Hygiene and my wee wee getting hard at night have been the miserable aspects of it.  The benifits have been that because I am not making sissies everyday I am more submissive and receptive to cherishing my wife.  My wee wee also is in the perfect position to maximize diaper usage.  You do not have to worry about pesky erections causing your diapers to leak.  Also, with the padding of my diaper not pushed against my wee wee it helps me to keep my sphincters relaxed longer.  Of course that also means that I can not feel the padding of my diaper.  

As far as potty untraining I am doing much better wetting while seated and laying down.   When my bladder releases I barely feel it and my bladder empties completely almost involuntarily.  For example I could be talking to someone at work and before I would have tp concentrate to wet in that situation.  Now I just freely, without interuption, wet.

On another note I almost gave up this weekend.  I felt a strong desire to remove my diaper but stayed the course.

On 1/20/2018 at 6:41 AM, MarkSmith said:

So this weekend makes 16 weeks and Mommy is out with her boyfriend for the weekend.  Wearing diapers permanently began the same day she became sexually satisfied by a real man and I happily made my transition to living life as her baby girl underneath my clothes.

Just over a week now my wife has had me in and out of pink chastity device.  It has proven to be an interesting experience.  Hygiene and my wee wee getting hard at night have been the miserable aspects of it.  The benifits have been that because I am not making sissies everyday I am more submissive and receptive to cherishing my wife.  My wee wee also is in the perfect position to maximize diaper usage.  You do not have to worry about pesky erections causing your diapers to leak.  Also, with the padding of my diaper not pushed against my wee wee it helps me to keep my sphincters relaxed longer.  Of course that also means that I can not feel the padding of my diaper.  

As far as potty untraining I am doing much better wetting while seated and laying down.   When my bladder releases I barely feel it and my bladder empties completely almost involuntarily.  For example I could be talking to someone at work and before I would have tp concentrate to wet in that situation.  Now I just freely, without interuption, wet.

On another note I almost gave up this weekend.  I felt a strong desire to remove my diaper but stayed the course.

Is this real?  Your wife has taken on another boyfriend now?  I agree that the fantasy is hot of the power shift and transition to a mommy/baby relationship, but.. in real life, that doesn't make you feel a little insecure?

2 hours ago, babypat80 said:

Is this real?  Your wife has taken on another boyfriend now?  I agree that the fantasy is hot of the power shift and transition to a mommy/baby relationship, but.. in real life, that doesn't make you feel a little insecure?

Obviously you do not read any of my posts here or you would know this is 100% factual.  Please read this post that I took a lot of time to write and it explains everything.

There are times that I wish I could provide sexually for her like her ex-boyfriend can of course.  I was the one that encouraged her to do it in the first place.  She should not be forced to live life sexually frustrated because I want to be in diapers permanently.  She was willing to do so by the way.  Since she has relieved her sexual tensions she is such a better "Mommy".  She no longer really despises diapers as they are no longer the reason of her sexual frustrations and loves to change me and tease me.

As far as her ex-boyfriend, he is nothing but sex.  My wife and I are soulmates.  I provide her security and cherish everything about her.  She is a one of a kind woman, and thanks to her underneath my clothes I can live out a real life fantasy. 

My wife's weekend did not go so well.  She missed me and our kids all weekend and it was akward with her ex-boyfriend.  In the middle on the night Saturday he ended up leaving the hotel room they were staying in and they have not spoken since.  I am not sure what this means as far as the future, we will have to wait and see.  I will admit yesterday the thought did cross my mind maybe I should try and take my diapers off.  I asked her if she likes me as her sissy baby and the answer was "yes I do."  Might as well stay the course as I am.

I am entering my 53rd year of returning to diapers and have just passed my 5th year of 24/7.

I have been wearing diapers nightly since 2008 and a time sensitive job offering little or no breaks made daytime diapers a must.  There were times, at first, when I would think of giving up but I was determined that if I wanted to wear diapers 24/7 this would be my best chance.  Looking back, I wish I had started sooner.

Every day for me  got easier and I hope they will for all of you who are beginning your journeys. 

To your successes. 

Nothing really remarkable to update this week.  I have been really focusing on bladder sphincter relaxation and I find myself dribbling a lot on to the floor after voiding, changing my diaper, and when I get in and out of the shower.  

I was in my chastity device five days this week as my wife gave me permission to unlock myself yesterday.  I must admit it really helps with maximizing my diaper usage.  My wee wee is always in the same spot and being in chastity really has minimized diaper leakage.

Another week in diapers and there are a few updates.  I have been wetting at night much more frequently, atleast four or five times a night (often more). I still have to consciously wet of course but it is getting easier and easier wetting while laying down.

I have recently noticed something at work.  It is almost like my bladder produces less pee pee because I am at work.  I used to feel a need to go all the time and now it is very rarely.  I worry this is effecting my unpotty training.  It is almost like my brain has shut my bladder down.  

Last week I had some thoughts about quitting but those seemed to have gone away this week.

Keep the faith and keep trying- In time you'll get there. ;) Different 'phases' occur with everyone, it is not exactly the same. I recall some unwanted retention along the way and I still have a strange habit of my bladder feeling empty when I get home only to have a flood shortly thereafter :rolleyes: It seems I subconsciously try not to wet away from home then when I reach 'safety' it all comes out. To me it doesn't really matter as most of the time I simply notice my diaper has become wetter through the day without noticing it when it happens, and I have very little control when I attempt that. I'm effectively incontinent to the point that I must be diapered and that is where I wanted to be :girl_happy: Take whatever progress you make as a win and don't let the little things worry you. It's more about not having control than anything else and you seem to be getting there :)

Bettypooh

2 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Keep the faith and keep trying- In time you'll get there. ;) Different 'phases' occur with everyone, it is not exactly the same. I recall some unwanted retention along the way and I still have a strange habit of my bladder feeling empty when I get home only to have a flood shortly thereafter :rolleyes: It seems I subconsciously try not to wet away from home then when I reach 'safety' it all comes out. To me it doesn't really matter as most of the time I simply notice my diaper has become wetter through the day without noticing it when it happens, and I have very little control when I attempt that. I'm effectively incontinent to the point that I must be diapered and that is where I wanted to be :girl_happy: Take whatever progress you make as a win and don't let the little things worry you. It's more about not having control than anything else and you seem to be getting there :)

Bettypooh

It definately takes commitment.  I do feel at this point it would be nearly impossible to take my diapers off.  I do not know if it is because I need them psychologically or because I may wet my panties.  

Recently I have been thinking a lot about my wife.  I know she has accepted this and is so very loving.  She says she loves me as her little girl because I am nicer.  However, I know she would prefer to have a man as a husband and not a lil girl.  I feel guilty a little bit I guess that she has sacrificed her normal life for me.

Another week and a lot more diapers later there is really not much to report this week physically.  I continue to wake up all through the night to wet.  I have noticed bladder spasms are starting to come back.  If I am wetting my diaper and I involuntarily try and hold my muscles I instantly experience a bladder spasm.

Other than that this week I have really been thinking about how thankful I am to have the wife I have as she is so special.  I am also contemplating writing a book about all of this focusing on how it affects a relationship.

The picture below was a fortune I recently got at a Chinese buffet.  It made me think this is why I wear diapers everyday.

20180202_073202_800x600.jpg

• Like 3

So I have noticed something new recently.  Everytime I change into a new diaper and I instantly feel pee pee starting to move through my wee wee.  I am not trying to wet myself in any way and it seems to be an involuntary reaction.  Has anyone experienced this before during their unpotty training process?

Yes, it's rare that I get to experience what a dry nappy feels like.  Sometimes I'm still taping up the nappy and I'd be already leaking.

I'm also now experiencing wetting whilst sitting on my work chair (at home), some fecal accidents (had two in one day just the other day), and I'm wetting my pullups either on the way home from work, or when I walk in through the door at home.  I'm toileting 5 times a day at work, and now have to consciously go to the toilet just before heading home, lest I not make it home.  I'm fearful that my pullup will leak (and I know what the answer is, but I still cannot jump over that fence).

I work knickers to work last week, and regretted it almost immediately.  I felt like I was moments away from wetting all the time, and constantly went back and forth to the toilet.  Got home, wet knickers.

So now I know that my future is at minimum pullups to work.  And yes, Mark, I too seem to "turn the tap off" at work, and although I go frequently to toot, I don't normally pass much water.  Only those times where I've been unable to go for a long period do I really tinkle, but at the same time, suffer a bit from my stress IC.  

Finally, I am not feeling any of the clamping sensations when weeing now too, nor can I stop streams when they start. 

I have reached the 20 week mark of my unpotty training and pretty much the same old same old.  I am experiencing longer post void dribbling, maybe a good two minutes or so after a bowel movement.  I find that I must be on tile after I get off the potty so that I can wipe the drips up afterwards.

Night time wetting is getting easier and easier but it is still all conscious wettings.  I find myself awaking so much more to wet and I hope I just start wetting in my sleep soon so I can get a better nights rest.

At work I seem to be still turning the tap off so to speak but when it is time to pee pee it comes fast and there is no stopping.  

The only other thing that is new like I posted earlier I can feel my wee wee start leaking pee pee when ever I am changing.  When not being changed by my wife I change myself standing up against the wall.  The do put a little pressure on my belly when trying to get my diaper tight but this leaking starts almost immediately when starting to change.