LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Naughty Christmas Update 12-21-23

Emma Jean stepped fully into the kitchen. She held Reila out to display her humongous, clearly messed diaper with its tell-tale poopy lumps.

How much more of this was Reila expected to endure? Emma Jean dragged it out. Enough was enough. Reila was growing numb to this particular humiliation tactic. The women busy cooking the Christmas feast from scratch all made comments on the stinky baby who needed a new diaper. Reila agreed wholeheartedly.

“There’s the smelly culprit! And look how cute she is! Wow, I didn’t think these diapers could swell that much!”  Mrs. Klaus cooed at Reila.

Even if Reila had not overheard the kitchen conversations, she would still know who the wife of Nikolas Klaus was just by sight. Mrs. Klaus carried the same air of gentle but expected authority her husband did. She was the ruling queen of the north pole, the matriarch of the arctic. 

Mrs. Klaus smiled, her expression remnant of Azrael’s, and poked the front of Reila’s bulbous diaper. Her finger pressed on a tell-tale poopy lump and smushed it.

Gazing into placid, gentle eyes behind square rimmed spectacles, Reila whimpered. What horrors was Sarah Klaus going to unleash on her? Reila already faced sentencing and punishment. Was Mrs. Klaus going to mind-fuck her into a blathering baby like JJ? Is that what she did to poor Junior and Lynne? They were so grown up when Reila met them earlier. Not that she’d paid much attention; asshole Jax stole that show. She still hoped to witness him shit his diaper like the flapping tard he was. 

“Emma Jean, let’s take these two super soakers and one super duper pooper and get them into some fresh padding.”  Emma Jean nodded while Mrs. Klaus took Junior and Lynne’s hands. She called to one of the women cooking and asked her to keep an eye on JJ.

Much to Reila’s relief, Mrs. Klaus changed all three of them. The whole way back to the playroom and the changing table, she dreaded Emma Jean changing her. And still no sign of Sonja. Mrs. Klaus was an unknown evil, but nothing could be more terrifying, more horrifying than the neon terror changing her. She didn’t want Mrs.Klaus, a virtual stranger, to wipe her poop-coated privates, but at this point she truly didn’t care. Just get her out of this revolting shit sack! She desperately wanted her Mommy- she’d even behave like a good baby. A good girl. She wouldn’t even scream or bite her. 

Mrs. Klaus was a veteran diaper changing pro. The Frostes went first because their changes would be quicker with just pee. She laid Junior down on the padded table, fastened the safety strap, and ripped the sides of his swollen pullup as if it were a diaper. Junior quietly suckled his pacifier as if getting demoted to diapers was an everyday thing. He paid no mind to his privates being exposed to everyone as Mrs. Klaus wiped him down and powdered him up.

Reila stared, shocked at what she saw. His balls hadn’t dropped. What the fuck? He was completely hairless. Not shaved, not removed- but smooth as if hair had never grown there yet. Why was he being punished when he did nothing wrong? He was a sideshow freak.

Just like Reila was now. She was a grown woman who had her teeth pulled out. She ran her tongue over her toothless gums. With all the commotion of the day, she often forgot about her gums and the drama and trauma of pooping her diaper for the first time. It was starting to feel natural. That sensation didn’t scare her as much as it should have. 

Mrs. Klaus coated Junior’s diaper area in a heavy layer of protective cream.  “Sweetie, when is the last time you poopied?”

Blue eyes popped wide in horror as Junior frantically shook his head.  “Y-yesterday! I’m good!”

“Better safe than sorry.”  Emma Jean muttered. Mrs. Klaus nodded her agreement then slid two of her special homemade suppositories up his bottom. 

Junior whined and suckled his paci.  Mrs. Klaus rubbed his belly.  “Shh, baby. It’s not a punishment. It’s to help clean out any big boy ickies lingering inside. You need your diapers, and you need some baby time to help you recover from all the stress you were under.”  She unfolded a monstrous, noisy pastel blue diaper. Baby penguins decorated the front. She held his crossed ankles up in the air with one hand, lifting his bottom off the changing table. She slid the diaper under him then slowly lowered his cream covered bottom onto the fluffy padding, perfectly centered. A generous dusting of sweet scented baby powder did little to counteract the stench from Reila’s fully loaded diaper. 

Mrs. Klaus brought up the front of Junior’s diaper and securely fastened the tabs nice and tight. Junior whined and experimentally tried to close his legs but the bulbous padding wouldn’t let him. It looked like he had a balloon for a diaper and felt like he had a pillow between his legs.  “Too thick.”  He protested. 

Mrs. Klaus unfastened the safety strap, scooped him up by his armpits and set him on his feet. The diaper was so thick he couldn’t stand properly. He wobbled and plopped down on his padded bottom with a loud crinkle. The giant padding absorbed the shock. The diaper wouldn’t let him stand back up. If he couldn’t stand, he wouldn’t be able to walk, either. And soon he’d leave a huge stinky load in his diaper and make it swell up even more. He was a baby. He looked at Reila as if seeing his future and started sobbing.

“Nonsense. It’s just right. Your diaper will protect you. Baby, you don’t have to worry about anything. Just let go and enjoy yourself.”  Mrs. Klaus patted Junior on top of his head instead of gleefully mocking him like Emma Jean did with Reila.

Tears rolled down Junior’s cheeks. “D-don’t wanna be a b-baby.”

Mrs. Klaus scooped him up with one hand under his padded rump, kissed his cheek, and handed him to Emma Jean, who bounced him and cooed.  “It’s okay, baby. You’re not being punished. But you’re having trouble coping as a big boy; you’re just not ready for all that responsibility. It’s okay. No one’s mad at you. Just let go and let us take care of you.” 

Junior continued to sniffle and nurse his paci. Reila stared at him, nose scrunched in disgust at his behavior. Maybe he truly did belong in diapers. They were each held on a hip, facing each other.

He felt her sneering and looked at her with his watery blue eyes. He wrinkled his nose. “D-don’t wanna p-poopy diapee. I’ll be stinky.” 

“No, honey. You didn’t poopy yet. Riley here is the stinky one. It’s okay. All babies poopy their diapees. It’s only natural.”  She peppered his cheeks with kisses.

“Okay, Lynnie. Your turn.”  Mrs. Klaus laid Lynne down and fastened the safety strap.

“But it’s not fair! Jackie is the youngest and she’s not getting turned into a baby. Mommy didn’t even make her wear a pullup!”

Mrs. Klaus tore open the used pink pullup.  “Jackie is growing up so fast. Everyone matures differently. She’s just very mature for her age. You and your brother did your best. You tried very hard. We’re all very proud of you. But the stress was too much. You’re just not ready for it. And that’s okay.”

In short order, Lynne was coated in cream and powder and taped into a pink diaper just as gigantic as Junior’s blue diaper. She found that, like her brother, the diaper would not let her stand or walk.

Mrs. Klaus finally took Reila. Lynne was about to cry at her diapered fate when Emma Jean popped a pink pacifier into her mouth and scooped her up onto her hip vacated by Reila. “Now you two look like twins in your big diapees!” 

Mrs. Klaus fastened the safety strap over Reila. “Now for Little Miss Stinky Butt! Wow, what a mess! I’m going to need gloves for this one. Maybe a gas mask, too. Phew!”  She slid on disposable gloves then got to work.

Reila’s first messy diaper change should have been dramatic, cathartic, or something. It seemed like it should be important. But Reila was just tired and worn out. She was emotionally and physically exhausted. The worst, most awful diaper change was her first one with Azrael. Then Mommy changing her in the morning. Mommy should be changing her now!

“Hopefully that enema got all the big-girl poopies out of you. Along with your poopy attitude. A fresh new diapee and a fresh new outlook on life. Well, eventually.”  Mrs. Klaus smiled and got to work.

Reila frowned up at her. She couldn’t muster up the indignation for her customary glower. She wished she were a boy so she could pee all over Satan’s wife. It wouldn’t accomplish anything. She doubted it would make her feel better. At least Junior and Lynne would be shitting themselves soon. Jax too. Maybe Reila could laugh at them. They were all a bunch of overgrown babies- pacifier sucking and diaper shitting sideshow freaks.

No, not like her. Only Rachel was like her. Something was off. The way Emma Jean cooed and soothed Junior and Lynne instead of mocking them. Reila turned her head on the changing table to watch the velour nightmare comfort the distraught babies. This was not a punishment for them. What the fuck was going on?

Reila ignored Mrs. Klaus while the old spirit wiped gobs and blobs of poop off her diaper area. The pile of dirty wipes grew.  “Geeze. I need to open another tub of wipes. You’re a very messy baby girl. And I thought Rachel’s diaper changes were bad.”  Mrs. Klaus rummaged on the bottom shelf of the changing table until she found a new tub. Opened it, and went back to work.

Emma Jean caught Reila’s stare and smiled. “It’s just as Sarah said. They’re not being punished. They’re like Nicky. Sometimes, being a big kid and growing up and maturing is just too much. That’s not good for their mental health. So they go back to being babies for as long as they need to recover. Now, in you and Rachie’s cases, it is both a punishment and a second chance.”

Mrs. Klaus nodded her head in agreement.  “Though sometimes they need a little nudge when it comes to regressing. And they’re not always happy about it. But it’s for their own good. Just like this is for your own good.”

Soon Reila was taped up and confined to another huge, oversized pink diaper that came up to just below her sternum. Her short poofy Christmas dress did nothing to hide the crinkly monstrosity. Junior and Lynne displayed their poofy diapers too since their shirts wouldn’t fit over the bulging diapers.

Seeing others regressed and brought down to her level should have comforted her. She was not alone in her suffering and misery. It did the opposite; it showed just how fucked up the situation was and dashed any flickers of hope. Even if she did grow up again, they could regress her for any bullshit reason they made up. Or no reason at all; simply because they wanted to. Sure ,the demons would claim it was for her own good- just like they did with Lynne and Junior- but it was all bullshit. A kangaroo court dangling false hope. She was truly trapped as a baby for all eternity.

Even laying helpless before Azrael on Christmas Eve, Reila had never felt so bereft. There was nothing she could do to salvage her situation; she was surrounded by enemies who delighted in physical and mental torture with no respite or help in sight. No escape. She couldn’t even fight back. She felt like a deflated balloon tossed in the garbage.

“I figured this would happen.”  Jill Froste walked into the room carrying a polka dotted dress just like Reila’s, a blue sparkly sweater with a baby snowman on it, and pairs of red and blue booties with rattles on the toes. 

Lynee and Junior whined when they saw their mommy.  Jill cooed at them.  “Let’s get my adorable babies out of those big kid clothes and into something much more appropriate.”  She took them off of Emma Jean and dressed them in their baby outfits she had packed in their diaper bags.

“I’ll go check on Rachie. I’m sure she needs a new diaper by now.”  Emma Jean left with a small wink to Reila.

Reila scrunched her face in confusion. What did that mean? Unless Emma Jean just wanted to mess with her head? Or did she have some other nasty surprise in store for Reila?

• Like 4
  • Cute_Kitten changed the title to A Naughty Christmas Update 3-19-23

Yay, an update! Seems pretty dire for Reila... maybe this is the first twinkling of empathy for her and her station will improve commensurately.

I loved this line: "She wished she were a boy so she could pee all over Satan’s wife" ?

• Thanks 1
On 3/19/2023 at 10:53 PM, D503 said:

I loved this line: "She wished she were a boy so she could pee all over Satan’s wife" ?

I thought that was funny too.  I wonder though, with so many of the boys turning into girls, I wonder if it ever does go the other way?

Thanks for the update, Cute_Kitten!  I wasn't expecting anything until next Christmas so I almost didn't even check the update, I'm glad I did.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

“I’m going to give Miss Potty Pants here back to her Mommy while her dipey is still fresh.”  Mrs. Klaus scooped Reila up and carried her out of the room.

JJ ran t through the halls and the rooms, careful not to jostle any grownups. Her face and hands were wiped clean. She shouted the news like a town crier of yore that Junior and Lynnie pottied in their pants so they’re bitty babies and she was a big girl who pottied all by herself in the potty. Her pullup was dry! And she was now the big sister so all the big dumb babies had to listen to her!

Mrs. Klaus carried Reila through the house to a small hallway where no friends nor family gathered. It was deserted. Down the hall was Han’s bedroom and his workroom. The heavy wooden doors were open, revealing old fashioned, beautifully hand carved furniture. A ball of fresh mistletoe hung from the workroom doorway. Hans and Sonja stood under it, holding hands and gazing lovingly at each other. A new gold diamond ring sparkled on Sonja’s finger. 

Reila felt sick to her stomach. She wanted to puke. She was too tired and emotionally battered and numb to be surprised or hurt. Of course dumb, lazy, gullible Sonja would fall in love without questioning it. She never questioned the easy way out. And she always wanted a stupid man in her life instead of being independent like Reila used to be, in her wild almost grownup days before she was a baby. 

Reila remembered her own wild flings and sexual escapades. She could’ve had fun with Junior, but now they were both diaper shitting babies. Boys were toys to be used and discarded at will. She used to be a strong, independent woman; she never needed a man to make her happy. It was one of the things she used to hate most about her mother. 

Azrael didn’t have a man. She had a big stupid baby. Nicky could be a big boy. When he wanted. But he would never be a real man. Did Az even want a man? She almost had it all- independence and companionship at the same time. Az could do as she pleased whenever she pleased; she just had to take Nicky along. Breastfeed him. Change his poopy diapers. Push his wheelchair or carry him. Maybe the goat bitch wasn’t so free. Nicky was a ball and chain weighing her down. Like Reila was for Sonja. Yet Azrael didn’t seem to mind at all, while all Sonja did was complain about motherhood.

“There you lovebirds are. Shall we tell the family the good news?”

Hans and Sonja jumped at Mrs. Klaus’ voice. Sonja looked a mix of bashful and excited. She held her hand out.  “He proposed.”

“Congratulations, dearie. What a nice surprise. Welcome to the family; I’m sure you’ll fit right in. Emma Jean will certainly be more than happy to help you acclimate.”  

Reila shuddered at that one. The neon nightmare already helped more than enough!  The sight of Hans and Sonja together killed any yearning she had for her Mommy. There was no safety net, no refuge from the insanity and depravity of her situation. Her mom was just a pawn of their evil diapered baby games.
Beaming, Sonja showed the ring to Reila.  “Look, baby girl! You’re getting a new daddy! A good one this time! He’ll take care of us.”  Sonja giggled in excitement as she kissed Reila’s cheek and took her into her arms.  “Were you a good girl? I bet everyone loved your pretty dress!”   She looked at Sarah Klaus, her future mother-in-law.  “Thank you so much for watching my baby. I hope she wasn’t too fussy.”

“Not at all. Some babies just cry a lot. Rachel does. She gets constipated a lot. Baby Riley might be the same.”  Mrs. Klaus smiled gently at Sonja but her eyes met Reila’s, full of the promise of future enemas and suppositories that made her helplessly mess her diapers. 

As they walked down the hall to rejoin the family, Reila peeked at Hans over Mommy’s shoulder. His smile said she wasn’t going to like his style of parenting. He would not cave under screams, threats, and tantrums the way Sonja did. Reila whimpered. 

“Hush, baby. You’re okay. Did you make poopies yet?”  Sonja patted Reila’s dry diaper, making it crinkle.

“Oh, yes. Little Riley here made big stinky poo-poos in her diaper. I just changed her. She’s probably getting hungry.”

In answer to Mrs. Klaus, Reila’s stomach growled. Sonja paused mid-step, confused as if she couldn’t figure out what or how her baby ate.

Hans patted her shoulder.  “No worries. Emma Jean and Jill will help you. Being a first time mom is hard, and they’re pros. Especially Jill. She taught Emma Jean everything she knows, so you’re in good hands.”

Sonja nodded as if that was a perfectly reasonable answer. Reila expected bottles of formula or mushy, nasty babyfood since she no longer had teeth. She ran her tongue over her gums; it felt so natural, so right. She was a helpless baby whose baby teeth hadn’t come in yet. Her old life was a faded dream she had trouble remembering. What the fuck was going on?

They passed a small side sitting room. The small Christmas tree inside had blue and silver decorations and an old fashioned radio played soft German Christmas carols. In a plush Victorian chair by the tree sat a shriveled prune of an old man, even older and more geriatric than Ushi. He was bald with a long, thin white beard. He wore a blue and silver robe. Uschi sat in a matching chair next to him.

Music drifted out into the hall. Hans scrunched his handsome face in pure disgust. “Hohe Nacht Der Klerne Stern? Why does he play such wretched music?”

Mrs. Klaus’s eyes widened in alarm.  “Hans, shush! You know better! Old Man Winter will hear you!”

Sonja looked confused but politely kept quiet, sensing this was an old family affair she did not want to step into. 

Hans scowled and dropped his voice. “He’s a cranky, cantankerous, ornery old coot. He only does it because he knows how much we hate it yet no one can do anything about it. They’re all afraid of him. Even Nikolas!”

“That old man holds grudges like no one else. Do you want to fly a sleigh in winter when you’re on his bad side? I noticed you didn’t have the guts to not invite him, young man.”

Hans ducked his head, thoroughly scolded by the matriarch of the North Pole. He reached to shut the door when they heard Jackie Froste’s voice. 

“Grandpa Winter, please? I’m mature enough. I helped Mom and Dad and I cleaned up after Lynne and Junior. I’m so ready. I take care of Jacky all by myself.”  Jackie stood in front of Old Man Winter, ignoring the radio. 

He looked more like her great great great grandpa. Maybe, like with Uschi, it was simpler to drop all the ‘greats’ and just call him grandpa. So Nikolas was the fun Grandpa Klaus and Old Man Winter was Grandpa Winter.

Old Man Winter stroked his long white beard.  “You’re still too young. You won’t be able to breastfeed until you get a baby of your own, like Azrael. Until then, you can help your mother and bottle feed. But you’ve been working very hard. You deserve a reward. I have a snow white young reindeer. When her training is done, you can have her and a small sleigh.”  His voice was strong but raspy like his throat was hoarse from blowing blizzards all day.

Jackie beamed and danced on the spot.  “Thanks, Grandpa!” She pranced out of the room, waving her fists into the air and nearly ran into Hans. “Hans! Grandma Klaus! Can you believe it?! A sleigh of my own! Wait ‘til Mom and Dad hear!”  She carried on, too euphoric to notice the rest of the group.

Just before Hans finally shut the door, Uschi said, “I want to thank you for your suggestions. This has worked out wonderfully. The Klauses are happy Hans has finally settled down and Sonja and Reila will be redeemed.” 

Reila froze in her mom’s arms. Did those two have a thing going on? Yuck, geriatric romance. Disgusting and wrinkly. She gagged. How could Grandma Uschi like such a odious old man? Because she was a gnarled relic from a bygone era and people back then thought differently so she didn’t realize how vile Old Man Winter was? Whatever, if she thought about it anymore she would puke. A baby like her couldn’t do anything about it, and she had bigger problems.

The group made their way to other rooms where friends and extended family gathered. Everyone congratulated Hans and Sonja. Emma Jean hugged Sonja and kissed both her cheeks, squishing Reila between them. 

Reila squealed her indignation, making the velour nightmare laugh.  “Poor baby is cranky because she’s hungry. Filling her diapey with so much poopies took a lout out of her and made room for milky num-nums. Rachie is due for a feed anyway. Come with me.” 

Sonja sighed, regretful to leave her new fiance’s side. Hans smiled and patted her bottom with his large hand. “Go on. Emma Jean will help you. She’s a fantastic mother; she can teach you a lot.”

Reila snorted. A fantastically evil velour demon, more like. She growled, spit bubbling between her lips and running down her chin.

Sonja laughed and wiped her chin with her drool-wet bib.  “Guess someone is really hungry. Maybe with some food you won’t be so fussy.”

Great. These monsters were going to turn her milquetoast Mommy into Emma Jean 2.0. Reila shuddered. Like her hell couldn’t get any worse. 

“She’ll outgrow it in time. Babies are just like that.”  Emma Jean led Sonja to another small sitting room.

Sonja sighed. “Nicky isn’t like that. He’s such a happy baby, always cooing and gurgling his baby babble.”
Emma Jean smiled. “Azrael got lucky, dearie. Very, very lucky. Baby Nicky was a good thing that happened to a bad person.” 

Reila wondered what the hell was going on. This wasn’t the kitchen; it was just another small room with plush chairs and a small couch. There weren’t even any highchairs. How could they possibly feed her? 

• Like 4
  • Cute_Kitten changed the title to A Naughty Christmas Update 4-17-23

I have a feeling if her mother makes a mistake or disrespect her future husband, she will get a very red bottom if she's lucky. I absolutely love this story. 

• Like 1
On 4/17/2023 at 7:26 PM, Guilend said:

I have a feeling if her mother makes a mistake or disrespect her future husband, she will get a very red bottom if she's lucky. I absolutely love this story. 

That is definitely a possibility! In some ways, Hans is an old fashioned guy. 

On 4/17/2023 at 11:14 PM, keith60 said:

i hope there is more to this story 

Yes there is. :)

5 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

That is definitely a possibility! In some ways, Hans is an old fashioned guy. 

I had a feeling he was old fashioned. I also figured if he didn't punish her for whatever rules or disrespect she did then his mother would and I have a feeling she'd not blink an eye and putting her back in diapers as a punishment. She should be careful. Once the newness wares off she'll start trying to be more independent and less submissive to him and he'll not like that. 

On 4/20/2023 at 10:04 AM, D503 said:

Emma Jean 2.0 - oh man, it'll be worse than the Addams Family Values Harmony Hut and Stephen King's Misery put together!

Haha! Yes! I hadn't thought of that😂 Reila is certainly in for a fun future!

On 4/20/2023 at 3:24 PM, Guilend said:

I had a feeling he was old fashioned. I also figured if he didn't punish her for whatever rules or disrespect she did then his mother would and I have a feeling she'd not blink an eye and putting her back in diapers as a punishment. She should be careful. Once the newness wares off she'll start trying to be more independent and less submissive to him and he'll not like that. 

Oh Sonja's definitely got some new rules to follow, but Sonja has always been prone to taking the path of least resistance, hence her always giving in to Reila's tantrums. And her new family certainly won't let her be a lazy parent this time around!

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Oh Sonja's definitely got some new rules to follow, but Sonja has always been prone to taking the path of least resistance, hence her always giving in to Reila's tantrums. And her new family certainly won't let her be a lazy parent this time around!

Yeah, that's kind of what I'm curious to see. How she'll do as a parent the second time around and if she will make the same mistakes. 

On 4/17/2023 at 4:02 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Reila wondered what the hell was going on. This wasn’t the kitchen; it was just another small room with plush chairs and a small couch. There weren’t even any highchairs. How could they possibly feed her? 

I can only think of one way, and Reila is not gonna be too happy about it, especially if it’s gonna be from a certain velour demon. 

On 4/22/2023 at 12:18 PM, Guilend said:

Yeah, that's kind of what I'm curious to see. How she'll do as a parent the second time around and if she will make the same mistakes. 

Sonja will definitely be prone to repeating her mistakes since she takes the path of least resistance but this time around she's going to have a lot of guidance pushing her down better paths. She and Reila probably won't enjoy that very much.

On 4/29/2023 at 11:19 PM, bigbear95 said:

I can only think of one way, and Reila is not gonna be too happy about it, especially if it’s gonna be from a certain velour demon. 

Oh, Reila isn't going to be a happy camper at all. But I don't think she ever is lol. 

• 4 months later...

Rachel lay on an oversized green and red baby gym in the middle of the wooden floor. She wore the same dress as Reila. A huge pink diaper peeked out from under the dress’s poofy. The absorbent padding puffed out, plastic discolored with pee. Her diaper was so saturated it barely crinkled with her angry kicks in the air. Thick pink mittens encased her hangs as she batted at the rattles and soft toys dangling above her head, annoyed she couldn’t roll onto her back. She growled when she couldn’t reach the toys; they were just beyond the touch of her mittens, emphasizing how helplessly infantile she was and mocking her. 

Sonja lingered in the doorway, staring around the room. Reila stared down at Rachel. Did she look that ridiculous? 

Emma Jean walked over to Rachel. At the sight of her mother, Rachel’s face contorted in rage.  “Hate yew!” She slurred, spittle spraying all over herself. 

Emma Jean’s smile was serene and motherly.  “Ga-ga-goo to you too baby. Is my grumpy wumpkins read for some num-nums? Or is she cranky cuz she’s all backed up with more icky poo-poos?”  She either didn’t hear what Rachel said, or she pretended not to.

Sonja looked shocked. “My, that’s an angry baby. Just like my Riley! They really are twins!”

Jill Froste laughed from one of the couches. “Be glad you truly don’t have twins. They’re a handful.”  Her elegant cashmere sweater was off, as was her nursing bra. Her full, heavy breasts hung free, cherry nipples dripping with milk. She cradled Junior and Lynne in her arms, ready to let her babies latch on. If either of them had peed, their diapers didn’t show it yet. 

“You’re just in time to join us.”  Azrael spoke up from an overstuffed armchair at the far end of the room. Nicky and Jacky both already nursed from her abundant breasts. Their pink diapers were swollen with pee. Jacky’s backside poofed out with very visible messy lumps. He didn’t seem to notice or care about the state of his diaper as he suckled away with Nicky like contented newborns. 

The smell of his messy diaper was faint. No one seemed to notice. Babies and mommies were too used, almost noseblind, to the stink. Junior and Lynee were used to smelling their younger siblings’ dirty diapers. Soon they would be the ones giving off the smell. 

Jax sat on the floor chewing and slobbering on a rattle. Urine discolored his gigantic diaper and made it sag, but the strong tapes held it in place. JJ knelt beside him, shaking another rattle over his head. Occasionally she’d kiss his forehead and cheeks, making him giggle. At a particularly loud, frustrated babble from Rachel, Jax titled his head, caught her eye, and slowly crawled around on the floor a little. 

“Yay, baby! You can do it!”  JJ cheered.

Rachel glowered and screamed her jealousy. Reila winced at the sharp, painful pitch. She wanted to cover her ears but her stupid floppy hands wouldn’t cooperate. 

A series of loud farts like trumpet blasts echoed around the room. Jax gasped. His blue eyes widened in shock and horror as his body suddenly expelled massive amounts of poop, making the seat of his diaper visibly expand. He had no clue he had to go. He knew a poopy diapey was coming because of the stupid suppositories, but he’d forgotten all about it. Now he was just a big helpless diaper shitting and pants pissing baby just like the others.

Tears welled in his eyes. 

“Phew! Stinky!”  JJ pinched her nose with one hand and poked the mushy lumps on his padded butt with the other.  “MOMMY! JAX POOPIED HIS DIAPEY AND IT STINKS!!”  She hollered for the entire world to hear.  “HE’S STINKIER THAN BABY RILEY!”

Both Reila and Jax’s faces flushed red. Jax sniffled, thoroughly humiliated and crumbled to tears while the front of his diaper swelled with fresh pee.  Junior and Lynne shot Jax sympathetic looks before Jill guided their lips to her waiting nipples. Instinct took over and they automatically latched on and began nursing.  

Their wet suckles joined Jacky and Nicky’s as the fresh stench of Jax’s soiled diaper filled the room, mingling with Jacky’s stinky diaper. Junior and Lynne knew the same messy fate would soon befall them.

“JJ. Quit teasing your brother. Unless you want to join him? Do you want to be a baby, too?”  Jill looked up from her demoted babies to her other bawling baby and toddler. 

JJ’s blue eyes widened.  “N-no, Mommy! Sorry, baby! I gotta go! Too stinky in here!”  With a final, playful swat to Jax’s lumpy, bulbous padding, JJ jumped to her feet and scampered out of the room. 

“I swear, that girl. She’s going to end up back in diapers yet.”  Jill muttered.

Azrael laughed, shaking Nicky and Jacky who whined in protest. Milk bubbled between their soft plump lips and Az’s cherry pink nipples.  “Oh, she’s just having some fun. She doesn’t mean any harm.”

“Exactly. She doesn’t stop to think.”  

“Typical toddler.”  Emma Jean chimed in.

Jill nodded her agreement.

“You have your hands full. Let me take care of Baby Jax.”  Emma Jean scooped both the wailing Rachel and Jax up. She cradled one in each arm as if they were both newborns incapable of supporting their own heads. She sat next to Jill on the couch, jostling the big, crying babies as she prepared to nurse. 

Her neon green velour top came off followed by her satin nursing bra. Jax and Rachel were too busy crying to glare at each other but Reila could sense the hostility between them. It reminded her of Santa’s warning about Jax. Was that wailing overgrown boy in a messy diaper really so dangerous? Would bad behavior earn him punishment like it had Reila? Unless that diaper shitter knew how to toe the line and avoid being caught.

“Such hungry babies. It’s okay.”  Emma Jean cooed as she situated each overgrown baby with their heads cradled in the crooks of her elbows, lips near her engorged nipples full and dripping milk. 

Rachel immediately latched on, so used to breastfeeding it was natural as breathing. Jax whimpered. He was a big boy; he didn’t want to potty in his diapers and drink breast milk like an infant. He wanted his big boy diapers and bottles back. 

Emma Jean rocked him.  “Hush, baby. I know you want out of that icky diapey. But a belly full of milk will make you poopies some more very soon. Then Auntie will change you into a clean diapey.”  

Jax whined softly in defeat before latching onto the nipple in front of his lips.  “That’s a good baby.”  Emma Jean praised as he settled down into a nursing rhythm. Rachel’s lips and cheeks already expertly suckled milk. 

Revulsion filled Reila as she listened to all the soft suckling sounds. How the hell could they nurse from boobs that didn’t belong to their mommy? Communal breastfeeding. Damned if she’d ever do that! Watching the disgusting scene in front of her made her almost look forward to a bottle or mushy jarred baby food.  Even Azrael was way too comfortable with it, gave breastfeeding a baby other than Nicky no second thoughts or hesitation. They all acted as if communal breastfeeding was perfectly normal and accepted. Expected, even. 

“Sonja, dear. Come on. Don’t be shy. We’re all family here.”  Azrael’s sing-song voice called from across the room. 

Reila wondered if the horned bitch sat so far away out of courtesy for the other mommies, to help them feel more at ease in her presence? Nah, the vile goat had no compassion or empathy in her. 

Sonja stared at Azrael, trying to remember where she knew or met this familiar face. Confusion filled her voice. “I…feel like I’ve met you before today. You were in that weird, horrible dream I had. Where Reila was all grown up and acting awful….”  She took a few hesitant steps into the room.

“And we had that lovely little chat while you were asleep, where I promised to help you fix Reila and start all over so she’d learn to be a good little girl and give up her naughty ways?”  Honey dripped from Az’s voice.

Nicky sucked hard, making her wince at the sensation. It was a reminder to be nice. Extra milk flowed with the forceful suction, too much for his mouth to handle. Creamy white milk spilled down his cheeks, over Az’s breast, and onto the burper cloth under his chin. 

The pink fronts on Jacky and Nicky’s diapers swelled simultaneously as they unknowingly peed. The only difference between their pink diapers was the messy lumps on Jacky’s. Unlike the other babies, the state of his diaper didn’t bother him. He was too used to it, and knew one of the caregivers would take care of him. 

Both he and Nicky saw no reason to be so fussy like the other babies. Poopy diapers were part of life for a baby; no big deal. Neither of them had ever sat on a toilet or experienced potty training, so they couldn’t understand the broken pride and devastation of being demoted back to diapers and babyhood. 

Sonja looked shocked that Az would know such a thing. There was no brushing it off as a mistranslation. Hope swelled in Reila’s heart. Stupid goat. This was the moment her mother realized the nightmare they were trapped in. 

Reila waited with baited breath for her mommy to speak. Tell the goat what a vile monster she was for ruining their lives and turning Reila into a stupid baby! She was a big girl!  She never noticed the subtle changes in her own thoughts. 

Az gazed at Sonja and Reila. A smile slowly spread on her face. Emma Jean and Jill watched Sonja as well. A glazed look washed over Sonja’s eyes. She shook her head as if clearing away mental cobwebs and smiled. “Yes.” Like the whole sordid affair was perfectly logical and reasonable. She accepted it without question.

“Well, that’s settled. Come, dearie. Sit next to me.”  Emma Jean nodded to the empty cushion besides her.

Sonja startled like a deer in the headlights, looking shy and unsure. Another part of her wanted to fit in, to be part of the Mommy Club. 

Emma Jean jerked her head in a silent command to Sonja. The motion broke Rachel’s suction; she let out an angry screech before Emma Jean repositioned her so she could latch back on.  “Sorry, baby.”  Jax suckled away, undisturbed. 

Only when Mommy- Sonja-Mommy moved across the room and sat down did Reila realize what was happening. No way! No f***ing way! She screeched and kicked angry, limbs flopping about so violently that Sonja-Mommy almost dropped her. Her fresh diaper crinkled noisily.

“Whoa! Princess, it’s okay! I know you’re hungry. Let Mommy get situated then we’ll get you some nursie-numnums!”  The words tasted odd on Sonja’s tongue, like suddenly finding herself fluent in a foreign language. She sounded so much like a shadow of Emma Jean that Reila shuddered in her. The clean padding swaddling her crotch grew warm as she peed. 

“Bah!”  Reila cried out in frustration. Mommy, snap out of it! She couldn’t be trapped in that deep magical delusion. There had to be a way to free her. Then what, Reila didn’t know. She just didn’t want to drink fluid from Mommy’s boobs. And she used to think a messy diapey was the ultimate humiliation. Oh, how wrong she was.

• Like 5
  • Cute_Kitten changed the title to A Naughty Christmas Update 9-27-23
  • 1 month later...
On 11/25/2023 at 7:49 PM, D503 said:

Not so secretly hoping for an Xmas update! 🎄🎅🎁

I'm hoping to have this story fully finished and up by Christmas. We're definitely nearing the end, probably a few posts left. I'm hoping to have an update sometime this week or the weekend, depending upon how my schedule goes and how much free time I have to get writing and editing work done. 

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Ah, this update is much later than planned because life never goes as planned and I always underestimate how much time something will take.  "Oh I can get this done super quick, won't take long!"  Then it ends up taking 2-3 times as long as I think it would. 😅  

But-finally- here it is! We've got 2-3 updates left before this story comes to a close! I've had a lot of fun writing this one and I hope people have been having as much fun reading it.    

“Geeze. This is so awkward. I feel like I’ve never breastfed before.”  Sonja switched Reila from arm to arm like tossed baggage while she struggled with her sweater and nursing bra.  Emma Jean gave her some helpful hints and instructions to help her get situated. Reila was helpless to stop her impending milky doom.

In fact, a small part of her wanted it. Her stomach just wanted food and listening to the other babies feed started to make her impatient. Her body took over with a mind of its own, some hidden infantile instincts awakening. 

Confusion filled her at the sensations and feelings coursing through her traitorous body.  She wanted nursies? What the fuck was wrong with her? Before she could think any further, one of Mommy’s boobs was shoved in her face.  No way in hell was she doing this! She’d bite the demented bitch’s boobs! Even if she had no teethies yet, she could still pinch the nipple. She wanted a bottle and babyfood like a big girl!

Reila glared up at Mommy, defiance on her scowling face. Her heart stopped. Mommy gazed down at her with tender affection as she guided REila’s head toward her waiting nipple. A drop of milk glistened on the cherry tip. 

Something raw and primal awakened in the core of her being. Rational thought shut off. The sweet scent filled her nostrils. Drool dribbled down her chin. 

She was pure infantile instinct as she took Mommy’s nipple into her mouth and sucked like she’d been doing it her entire life. Warm sweet breastmilk flooded her senses and made her taste buds come alive. Never had she tasted anything so divine, so filling and delicious.

“Wow, you were really hungry. Poor baby. I had no idea.”  With her free hand, Sonja lightly ran a fingertip down Reila’s button nose. 

A loud fart ripped through the room along with the overwhelming stench of a freshly shat diaper.  None of the babies cried. All seven of them- Nicky and Jacky suckling from Az, Junior and Lynee nursing from Jill, Rachel and Jax suckling from Emma Jean, and Reila nursing from Sonja- contentedly drank, filling their bellies with milk. 

“Ah, I do so love the holidays when family comes together. Nursing all my babies is hard when I’m by myself.”  Jill smiled down at Junior and Lynne with their slurpy suckles.  “But I love it when they’re small like this. Nursing is great bonding time for a mom with her babies.”

“This certainly makes me appreciate just having one baby. But Rachie is more trouble than all of yours combined. She certainly poops enough for six babies. Especially with all of her diaper explosions.”  Emma Jean laughed. 

“Why do I feel like Reila is going to be the same?”  Sonja kept her attention on her baby. 

All of the caregivers laughed as if at a fine joke.  “Oh, I’m sure of it, dearie!”  Emma Jean giggled. “They’re two peas in a pod!”

Reila enjoyed the creamy milk so much that not even the mocking ring of Azrael’s laughter could bother her.  She never felt her dry padding grow wet. Who cared? It’s not like she knew hot to potty like a big girl. Her diapey would keep her safe. She was snuggly warm in Mommy’s arms and love. Why would she want to ruin that by getting up to potty?  A warm baby haze fueled by milk washed over her. Thinking was hard; it was so much better to just float along in her fuzzy feelings. 

Sonja didn’t get the joke but she laughed anyway.  She enjoyed the camaraderie of the other females. She couldn’t remember the last time she felt so accepted, so part of the group. Maybe communal breastfeeding did more than strengthen the bond between mommy and baby? She could never see herself nursing the other babies like Emma Jean and Azrael did, but she could get used to nursing her own baby around the others.

And soon she’d be an actual member of the family!  She admired the ring on her finger. Finally her heart’s desire- a real man and a helpmate.  Hans accepted her baby as his own and wanted to be her daddy. Her old nightmare life in America had been so bitter. Now it was overflowing with sweetness. She got her prince charming and her happily ever after. And she’d keep them by being a good mommy and a good wife. 

She hoped she could pick up some pointers from Emma Jean and Jill. They knew what they were doing, had their act together. As a new mother, Sonja felt like she was all over the place. Maybe part of that was uprooting her life, assimilating into a new culture and language. It all felt so easy, almost supernatural. LIke it was meant to be. 

She giggled. “Oh, Riley-baby. We’re so lucky!”

Finally Emma Jean noticed the increased stench in the room.  “Who poopied now? It wasn’t Rachie or Jax depositing another load. Yet.”

“It was Lynnie. Junior shouldn’t be too far behind.”  Jill said.  At that, Junior whined softly before letting out a series of farts.  His diaper ballooned out with a mass of poopy lumps. Lynne farted again, her diaper visibly expanding as she added more mess to it. Neither one stopped nursing. 

Sonja’s words popped Reila’s content little bubble. Big girl thought came rushing back.  Still she suckled, the stench of multiple messy diapers not bothering her. Lucky? Yeah, right!  Cursed was more like it. With those words, Reila knew her mother was well and truly lost to her.

Reila should have cried, broke down sobbing as the last embers of hope, of escape, turned to ash. She was beyond tears at this point. After meeting the grand poobah of the North Pole, the fat bearded bastard himself, she knew her fate was sealed. She was a baby. She was not potty trained; she needed her diapers. She didn’t have teeth; what did a nursing infant need teeth for? She was helpless; she needed her Mommy to survive.

That cold truth terrified her more than Azrael looming over her with a pair of pliers, ready to pluck out her teeth. The events of the day had broken Reila down and stripped away her anger and denial. Primal fear was all she had left. Her unrelenting selfishness and anger at the world was a way to protect herself. Push people away and put up a wall so they could not hurt her. But now she needed Mommy. Needed family to care for her every need. She couldn’t take care of herself anymore. Hell, she could barely control her body.

Reila looked up at Sonja. Her eyes were full of love. Right now, she was the center of Mommy’s world. It made her believe, even if only for a second, that they could have a happily ever after. The overwhelming desire to return that love, to have that deep mother-baby bond, birthed a stunning revelation in her brain. 

It was so obvious, so simple, Reila would have felt stupid if she wasn’t so stunned. Relationships were a two way street. To feel and be so close to someone, you had to be vulnerable. Let your walls down and open your heart. 

Normally she would have gagged at such sentimental garbage. Now, there was no normal in her world. It was destroyed. She was an eighteen year old infant suckling Mommy’s milk. 

For the first time in a long, long time, a sense of peace and safety filled her heart and soul while she filled her belly with milk from a warm breast. If being a baby was what it took to get this amazing sense of security and love then so be it. She was a big baby.

Emotion swelled in her chest. Was this how Nicky felt as Az gazed down at him?  She wanted to return that love. This was what she had secretly been yearning for deep down. How to show Mommy she loved her back?

Reila’s lips parted in a wide gummy smile, milk dribbling down her chin, cheeks, and Mommy’s bare breast.  

“Princess.”  Sonja cooed softly.  “Now this is my favorite side of you. So sweet. I wish you were like this all the time. Azrael is so lucky with Nicky.”  She wiped the spilled milk away with a pink burper cloth.

“Each baby is special. They have their own personalities. My JJ is a hyperactive menace. Jax is a fuss-button, Lynnie is my girly girl, Junior is my dare devil and Jacky is my sweet, quiet one.”  Jill said.  She shifted her weight and Junior whined softly in protest as he finished suckling. 

Emma Jean paid equal attention to both Rachel and Jax.  “We’re the lucky ones, Sonja.  We got feisty baby girls to raise and turn into upstanding ladies anyone would be proud of.  It’s certainly a challenge but the rewards are greater.  Az has it easy, so she doesn’t get the chance to refine her parenting skills and grow.” 

Sonja smiled at that.

Azrael snorted.  “While you hens cluck and preen, I’m going to change Jacky.  He just pooped again.”  She stood up. Her long burgundy skirt swished with her movements. The black fur hem ghosted over the floor, her hooves clopping on the polished wood.  Nicky and Jacky east lay over a shoulder covered with a burp cloth in case of spit up. 

She gently patted their back, burping them so they wouldn’t get sour stomachs later.  Nicky’s green velvet skirt hid his enormous, soggy diaper but Jacky’s blue skirt flipped up. His monstrous diaper was on display, pink plastic discolored and sagging from the weight of urine and feces. Lumps prodded out from multiple messes, but he didn’t seem to notice or care.

Jacky and Nicky burped at the same time. They looked at each other over Az’s shoulders and burst into giggles.  Jacky’s feet wiggled but Nicky’s hung limp. Both took turns batting at the small bells on her horns.

As Az walked past the other mommies and babies, Nickly leaned in and murmured to Jacky, his cheek resting on one of Az’s curling horns.  “I called it. I saw it in the magic snowglobe. Just like Grandpa Klaus taught me!  I knew there was some good in Reila. No one else saw it. But I did! And look! She’s accepting her fate! She can be redeemed. It wasn’t too late. Only Grandpa and Auntie Emma Jean believed me.”  He pointed to Reila, who was too busy nursing to pay the girly boys any attention.

Jacky nodded with a glance at Reila.  He stuffed a fist in his mouth and slobbered all over it.  “I believe you.  I just don’t know how you saw it. Jax hates her. I told him how she called you a crippled tard. And you know how he feels about stuff like that.”  His blue eyes danced with the promised retribution Jax planned for Reila.

“Jacky!”  Nicky gasped.  “No. We need to let it go. She didn’t really mean it. She’s just all messed up and lashing out so she went after the most obvious insults. She wanted to hurt me so she wouldn’t feel her own hurt. Besides, Az already got her back. She pulled all her teeth out.”

Jacky looked sad.  “Do you think Reila is sorry? Well?”  He prodded when Nicky didn’t answer.  They were near the door now. 

“No.”  Nicky said softly.

Jacky nodded sharply to emphasize his point. He didn’t want to hurt Nicky any further so he dropped the issue. But the hurt Nicky tried to hide only increased Jacky’s dislike of Reila. Once Jax got started, there was no stopping him. And Jacky would help his brother if he could. No one picked on his best friend and got away with it!  

Jacky looked up and saw his mommy Jill watching him.  “Bye Mommy! Wub yew! Gonna gets a clean diapey and we habbin a tea parties!”  He blew her a kiss. Jill blew one back but the skeptical look never left her face. She always knew, could somehow sense, when her babies were up to something.

• Like 7
  • Cute_Kitten changed the title to A Naughty Christmas Update 12-21-23

Thanks for the update. I didn't get the joke either, unless it's "pees" hehe. Also an interesting ending to the chapter. I guess Nicky is expecting an apology one day.

On 12/22/2023 at 1:47 AM, D503 said:

Thanks for the update. I didn't get the joke either, unless it's "pees" hehe. Also an interesting ending to the chapter. I guess Nicky is expecting an apology one day.

The joke was everyone but Sonja knows what Azrael did to Reila- the whole turning her into a giant baby thing. Nicky is a sweetie. He likes to see the good in people and he believes in second chances. Pretty much the polar opposite of Azrael. 

• Like 1