LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Naughty Christmas Update 12-21-23

You have been dragging this scene out for three chapters.  I'm starting to wonder if there's not going to be some sort of heroic intervention here that prevents Reila from being de-fanged.  :D 

3 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

You have been dragging this scene out for three chapters.  I'm starting to wonder if there's not going to be some sort of heroic intervention here that prevents Reila from being de-fanged.  :D 

I squeeze the nickel of drama until the buffalo poops. ? Looking back, I did drag it out- I tend to milk the drama for all it's worth. But this was it for that scene, Scouts' Honor. :D 

10 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I was thinking it might turn into a nod to Dickens where Az is the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, and Riley wakes up accepting her new role in the family.

15 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

I was thinking it might turn into a nod to Dickens where Az is the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come, and Riley wakes up accepting her new role in the family.

Ooh, I like that idea!  That would've been a nice reprieve for Reila, but I'm having far too much fun torturing her. :D  Though, a diapered Christmas Carol story might be fun!

9 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Ooh, I like that idea!  That would've been a nice reprieve for Reila, but I'm having far too much fun torturing her. :D  Though, a diapered Christmas Carol story might be fun!

And !Scrooge ends up messy at the ghost of future stuff *nodsnods* :)

9 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

And !Scrooge ends up messy at the ghost of future stuff *nodsnods* :)

Now that would be a very fun scene! Though I'm picturing a young, hot Scrooge. Gotta have the eye candy for the diaper fantasies! :D 

16 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Now that would be a very fun scene! Though I'm picturing a young, hot Scrooge. Gotta have the eye candy for the diaper fantasies! :D 

Hmmm maybe but what if Scrooge is a young, hot, AND female?  :)

A soft, tinkling mechanic lullaby filled the air, stirring Reila from sleep. She blinked sleepily, eyes focusing on a bunch of little stuffed toys dangling on strings above her. They rotated, playing the tinny melody. A baby’s mobile. What the hell? Was she dreaming? She brought her hands up to rub her eyes, surprised at the touch of soft cloth and thick padding. Padded mittens. Fucking pink padded mittens.

She wiggled her fingers in the confines of the thick padding. The most she could do was curl her fingers slightly. The stiff padding wouldn’t let her form a fist. Helpless panic washed over her.

The weird nightmare with Azrael and Nicky flooded her brain. Eyes wide and fully awake, heart pounding, her head swivelled frantically on her pillow. Wooden bars rose up on either side of her- a crib. She jerked herself into a sitting position with a loud crinkle from her bottom. Her room was still the same. But she was in a crib.

She looked around the room, still cluttered with Uschi’s old crap. The owl statue on the dresser sat facing her mockingly, sharpening the memory of the dream. The only other new addition was a large changing table made of polished wood. A thin plastic mattress and safety straps occupied the top; the lower shelves were filled with stacks upon stacks of thick, folded plastic rectangles in various colors and prints. Enormous Christmas diapers; thick monstrosities just waiting for her. Boxes of wipes, bottles of baby powder, tubes of ointments, and a clear jar filled with wax bullets- homemade suppositories. A cheery red bow sat in the middle of the mat.

A similar green bow was tied around a post at the foot of the crib. No longer Uschi’s spare bed, but a large, adult sized crib just for her. She stared through the wooden bars. The mobile overhead continued to rotate with its soft lullaby. The numbness of shock gradually wore off as she processed her new, babified reality.

Azrael was taking this joke way, way too far. Az must have come visiting last night on Christmas Eve, drugged her, then set all this baby shit up. Where would she get all this big baby furniture from? Nicky, of course. That fucking diaper shitting tard was always ruining things for her. This seemed like a lot of trouble for a prank- more trouble than it was worth. Would Uschi really let Azrael go that far? It seemed unlikely.

Reila frowned. Time to find out what the hell was going on and to crack some skulls in. She grabbed the thin wooden bars and yanked, trying to pull them down. It didn’t budge. Anger started to burn through the numbness. She growled, gums sliding over each other and a large drop of drool running down her chin and onto her pink fleece sleeper.

Pain flared along the sore, inflamed tissue. She gasped, mouth open as her tongue swept over her toothless gums. Her teeth Where were her teeth? An image of Azrael pulling each tooth out with bloody pliers while she screamed and screamed ran through her head.

She violently shook her head from side to side, dispelling the memory. She could still feel the ghost of her teeth in her gums. Not real. Just a nightmare coupled with some sick, twisted joke. A wave of wet warmth washed over her genitals, pee sloshing around her already soggy diaper, slowly being absorbed. She shifted, wriggling experimentally. Her diaper squished and crinkled. Peeing made her suddenly aware of the enormous diaper engulfing her, forcing her legs far apart.

She hadn’t been in a diaper this thick since the red and candy cane monstrosity of Nicky’s. The feel of that diaper brought the nightmare to life, let her know it was real. Her bubble of disbelief popped, reality set in and she screamed her horror. Pain flared in her raw throat, too sore from last night to vent her fresh terror. Her scream died down to a desperate, hoarse gurgle.

The door opened and Sonja sauntered in, yawning and stretching. She came over to the crib and smiled down at Reila. “There’s my baby! Merry Christmas! She’s in her crib just like a good baby, and I bet from that fussy face, she’s got a wet diapee for her mommy!” Sonja cooed, lowering the side rail.

The gentle, tender warmth in her eyes and tone shocked Reila out of her hysteria. When was the last time her mother ever looked at her like that? Gone was the exasperated apathy and resigned disappointment and frustration. Sonja looked genuinely happy to see her. Reila wondered if Azrael had scrambled Sonja’s brains or replaced her with another person or put a spell on her or something. This loving woman was not the Sonja she knew.

Sonja popped open the snaps on Reila’s mint green, footed sleeper and helped herself to her diaper. The soggy padding squished under her probing fingers. Reila’s eyes widened. Where did her nightgown go? This wasn’t a joke or a prank- Azrael the Christmas demon truly had turned her into a big, adult sized baby. She ran her tongue over her sore, toothless gums and whimpered.

“Shh, sweetie. Mommy’s getting her angel out of that icky wet diapee.” Sonja cooed and picked Reila up as if she weighed no more than a real baby. Sonja didn’t react to Reila’s size at all- it was as if she saw Reila as an actual baby. Just like how Emma Jean handled Rachel. How Azrael handled Nicky. Sonja laid Reila down on the changing table, pooped open her sleeper, and changed her diaper as proficiently as if she’d been doing so for years.

“Waa daa hoo?” Reila tried to talk, opened her mouth to see if she could still talk like Rachel and Nicky. She meant to say what the hell, but all that came out was unintelligible baby babble. Her heart skipped a beat. Just how much of a baby did Az turn her into?

“Aa ba boo to you too.” Sonja cooed. “Are you excited to see what Santa brought you?”

Reila frantically shook her head, but Sonja ignored her. She’d barely processed the carnage Azrael had wrought on her body, let alone on the rest of her life. She hadn’t even gotten around to thinking about that, couldn’t handle it mentally.

Sonja taped a monstrous green diaper with white snowflakes around her waist. Was she doomed to wear this horrid, awful, ridiculously thick diapers for the rest of her life? Just what all had Azrael done to her? She shuddered in horror and fear at those thoughts.

“Is my baby cold? There we go!” Sonja closed the snaps on the sleeper, the same color as Reila’s nightgown had been. She popped a big, adult sized pacifier into Reila’s mouth. Reila’s eyes widened at the strange sensation of the huge rubber nipple filling her mouth. She wasn’t sure what to do with it. It was something like Nicky would use.

She instantly spat the pacifier out. She wanted to be angry, to blame Nicky and Azrael for this. Nicky easily could’ve warned her this was coming, told her ahead of time. Had he done this to Rachel, too? All she felt was sorrow and betrayal. She hated Azrael down to the marrow in her bones, but the hatred that had once fueled her and gave her strength was now a weak, impotent thing. The fires of her anger had been doused by fear and horror into cold ashes. Azrael was a monster, and Reila was helpless against her. That truth and her babified state left her feeling utterly powerless. She could do nothing on her own now. Anger wouldn’t help her.

Sonja lifted Reila up, cradling her like an infant. Reila’s limbs flopped about like limp spaghetti noodles. She lifted her head but could only hold it up for a few seconds before it flopped against her mother. She wriggled her arms and legs, limbs not obeying at all. She scowled.

“You’re so squirmy-wormy. Someone’s excited to see her presents.” Sonja laughed and patted Reila’s heavily diapered bottom.

Uschi sat in an oversized patched up armchair. She sipped a mug of warm gluhwein. A plate of lebkuchen, soft, puffy spice cookies slathered in sweet frosting, sat on the coffee table. She beamed as Sonja carried Reila in. She raised her mug in a toast. “You girls look full of the Christmas Spirit. Prost!” She spoke in German then slurped her mulled wine.

“Merry Christmas, Grandma.” Sonja greeted. She laid Reila down on her belly on a soft red quilt in front of the gowing Christmas tree and mounds of presents in shiny wrapping paper. All those pretty packages tied a cold knot of dread in Reila’s stomach. Sonja was flat broke; she couldn’t afford presents. Great Grandma Uschi would never be so extravagant. They could only be from one person, and it wasn’t Santa who had visited last night.

Reila tried to get up on her hands and knees, to crawl and see just how much damage Azrael’s presents would wreak. Her limbs felt like rubber; her elbows wouldn’t straighten and her legs folded and flopped soon as she got them under her. It took all her strength and coordination just to hold her head up.

Sonja picked up a cookie and curled up on the couch. “Look, she’s trying to crawl. That’s so cute.” She nibbled her cooke and shared a smile with Uschi. “It’s nice having family for Christmas. And another adult to talk to. America was very lonely. It was just me and Reila...but that all seems so far away now. Like a dream.”

She paused, face scrunching up. “Speaking of dreams, I had the strangest one last night. Reila was all grown up, but she was an unholy terror and I was at my wits’ end.” Her German flowed with minimal stumbling, almost comfortable on her tongue.

Reila lay quietly, ignoring the taunting, merry presents she could not reach. Instead, she listened intently to the adults’ conversation, concentrating on translating the words from German to English in her head. She was nowhere near as fluent as Sonja and struggled to keep up. Their small talk was safer than thinking about her new station in life.

Uschi’s smile was warm but mysterious. “Sounds more like a nightmare than a dream. Good thing she’s just a little baby, and you can raise her right.” She looked down at Reila lying on the floor and winked, as if sharing and laughing a private joke.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

A soft, tinkling mechanic lullaby filled the air, stirring Reila from sleep. She blinked sleepily, eyes focusing on a bunch of little stuffed toys dangling on strings above her. They rotated, playing the tinny melody. A baby’s mobile. What the hell? Was she dreaming? She brought her hands up to rub her eyes, surprised at the touch of soft cloth and thick padding. Padded mittens. Fucking pink padded mittens.

Oh fuck reality warping level magic!!!! ? ? ?Somebody get an exorcist!! At least 15th level paladin/cleric or maybe a frigin archmage. *Runs to grab the BFG and raid my stash of enochian pentacles......*

• 2 weeks later...

That wasn’t expected and it created so many more questions than were answered. We know that Reila’s teeth were removed or her gums wouldn’t be swollen and sore. Uschi and Sonja seem to actually see her as an actual infant.  They are able to move her around as if she was actually the size of a baby. So one huge question I have is what exactly did Azrael do and how did she pull it off?  I was very pleased I could give this a like and know that I am really looking forward to reading more. 

3 hours ago, CDfm said:

That wasn’t expected and it created so many more questions than were answered. We know that Reila’s teeth were removed or her gums wouldn’t be swollen and sore. Uschi and Sonja seem to actually see her as an actual infant.  They are able to move her around as if she was actually the size of a baby. So one huge question I have is what exactly did Azrael do and how did she pull it off?  I was very pleased I could give this a like and know that I am really looking forward to reading more. 

I'm guessing Christmas magic! *nodsnods*  Err well Krampus magic I suppose :)

11 hours ago, CDfm said:

I showed and hinted with context clues what was going on, but the straight up answer is: magic. Christmas magic. Azrael is a Christmas Spirit, so is Nicky. Nicky is the grandson of Santa Claus; Azrael is a Dark Spirit, from the Krampus bloodline.  As such, Az has a lot of magical power. She did more than just remove Reila's teeth; she turned Reila into a big baby.  Humans will all see Reila as a baby.  Sonja thinks Reila really is a baby, which, along with Az's spell, is why she's acting so different.   One thing I'd like to point out, is the ending of the last section: 

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:50 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Uschi’s smile was warm but mysterious. “Sounds more like a nightmare than a dream. Good thing she’s just a little baby, and you can raise her right.” She looked down at Reila lying on the floor and winked, as if sharing and laughing a private joke.

Uschi's smile and wink is a sly nod that she knows more than she is letting on. Like she can see Reila as an adult baby.  There's a reason for that, but I haven't revealed it yet in the story, so I don't wanna give the fun away. :)  Thank you for commenting, I'm always happy to clear up any questions/ comments/ etc. 

Since Sonja sees her daughter as a newborn, will her body and mind adjust for it by producing milk?  How will Sonja see Nicky and Azrael, as mother and baby? It also seems like Reila's wishes got granted, now she has her mother's full attention and has no reason to act out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Thank you for your interest in the story.  I'm very happy people are still enjoying the story. :)  If I had more time, I'd work on this again, but for now it's on the back burner. I've currently got 5 works in progress I'm working on, but after they're finished I'll be able to pick this up again. 

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
On 12/17/2019 at 3:28 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Thank you for your interest in the story.  I'm very happy people are still enjoying the story. :)  If I had more time, I'd work on this again, but for now it's on the back burner. I've currently got 5 works in progress I'm working on, but after they're finished I'll be able to pick this up again. 

*sneaks up behind da cute_kittens and tags her with the ticklerobots target designator and waits until the device has obtained a perfect lock-on wif her da cute kittens.* "Now are you gunna release the next krampus fingies or am going to release the ticklerobot swarms all over your tickliest places?"

• Like 1
  • Cute_Kitten changed the title to A Naughty Christmas Update 12-21-23