LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Naughty Christmas Update 12-21-23

Reila really should have looked up this number, 112 pan European emergency services.  Also Germany has a far more robust social services than the US so how have these people not caught their attention? I mean homeschooling isn't even an option in Germany so you would think the teachers would have noticed something up with Nicky's situation? https://www.loc.gov/law/help/child-rights/germany.php

Reila really should have looked up this number, 112 pan European emergency services.  Also Germany has a far more robust social services than the US so how have these people not caught their attention? I mean homeschooling isn't even an option in Germany so you would think the teachers would have noticed something up with Nicky's situation? https://www.loc.gov/law/help/child-rights/germany.php

That would've helped Reila, but it would also mean she'd have to go and do actual work on her own. That isn't something she's inclined to do xD.   With Nicky- well, magic/demons/ Christmas spirits thing kinda let him fly under the radar.  

I hope Reila doesn't lose her teeth but I would like to see her regressed to a baby. It would make her a bit more manageable without the use of physical punishment.

Yes, Reila's lack of teeth would make her more easily manageable. I don't want to give any spoilers away, so I'll just say, stay tuned! :D  

Thank you both for commenting. :3 

That would've helped Reila, but it would also mean she'd have to go and do actual work on her own. That isn't something she's inclined to do xD.   With Nicky- well, magic/demons/ Christmas spirits thing kinda let him fly under the radar.  

Yes, Reila's lack of teeth would make her more easily manageable. I don't want to give any spoilers away, so I'll just say, stay tuned! :D  

Thank you both for commenting. :3 

So some kind of mass suggestion like an illusion spell or a compulsion that makes people not see things? Like if a social worker shows up they get confused about why they were there? What happens if one "makes the will save" for lack of a better term?

So some kind of mass suggestion like an illusion spell or a compulsion that makes people not see things? Like if a social worker shows up they get confused about why they were there? What happens if one "makes the will save" for lack of a better term?

Well now even if I am afraid to read the rest, I want to read it!

I went back and read it again. It really is a very good story. I think we are to the point where the original story stopped. I sure hope to see it continued. 

On Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 8:21 AM, YourFNF said:

Outsiders probably see Nicky as a toddler. Magic is limitless. 

Great story!

• 4 weeks later...

I would rather shoot myself in the head than go through that. But, for the sake of the story, I'll indulge you. I just personally will never be that cruel to my characters. To each their own lol. Still a great story and I'm excited for that update.

• 2 months later...
On 7/20/2018 at 7:57 PM, baby frost said:

I know you have so many projects but any chance this will be continued?

Yes, this is up there on my list of things to do. :)  Right now I'm working on finishing up Bad Seed.  Once that rough draft is complete, returning to Naughty Christmas is my next project.  

On 7/22/2018 at 3:12 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Yes, this is up there on my list of things to do. :)  Right now I'm working on finishing up Bad Seed.  Once that rough draft is complete, returning to Naughty Christmas is my next project.  

Yay :)

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Perhaps if you finish the story this christmas we could offer a cat picture or two?

I'm very happy people are still interested in the story. I've had some gnarly writer's block on this, but I'm hoping to get back to it soon, hopefully around Thanksgiving time. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I'm very happy people are still interested in the story. I've had some gnarly writer's block on this, but I'm hoping to get back to it soon, hopefully around Thanksgiving time. 

Maybe you could gift wrap the block and regift it to someone? Or see if you could pretend it's a lego thingy and make somefing out of it? OR get a catapult and fire it out of it?  Though I guess that's kind of regifting... Sorry about the block *waves*

• 4 weeks later...

“Wha gon awn?” Reila tried to ask what was going on, but the novicane-like numbness filled her mouth. Her tongue felt big, swollen and foreign, like a slug. She could barely control it, and she couldn’t feel her gums, teeth, or lips at all. Her eyes were wide in fear and confusion. Her attention kept drifting from the hated diaper to the pliers as a knot of dread formed in her stomach. It was quite obvious what Azrael was planning but her terror fogged mind couldn’t grasp it.

“You should be good and numb by now, baby Riley.” Az’s devilish grin held no sympathy; she was clearly enjoying this. Nicky’s soft whimpers kept distracting her as he squirmed in his bouncer, his diaper rustling loudly. Just like Reila would soon be doing. His whimpers turned to strangled sobs as the pliers came closer to her face.

“Nicky, that’s enough.” Az scolded but Nicky kept whimpering. “Damn it.” She threw down pliers; they hit the floor with a heavy thunk.

Nicky winced at the sound and his fine trembles increased into shakes. “Sowwy!”

Az tore at her shirt, ripping the shiny brass buttons open and undoing the pearl clasp on her dark red nursing bra. She crawled to Nicky on her hands and knees, her long, flowy skirt covering her hooves. Nicky whimpered softly as he started to cry, flinching when she reached for him..

Annoyed anger melted from her face. “Nicky. Shh. Come here, baby.” She cooed like a gentle mother. He shook his head, curling up as she unstrapped him from the big baby bouncer. She easily plucked him up as if he weighed the same as a real toddler. She cradled him in her lap as she sat on the floor. Nicky shook, quivering as she rocked him. He whined in protest when she plucked his pacifier out of his mouth with a loud pop.

“Nicky. You knew this was going to happen.” Az sighed. “Here, you must be hungry. I know this upsets you. You’ll feel better with some milk in your tummy.” She cradled his head in the crook of an elbow, like he was a newborn unable to support his own head. It also gave her control over his head. She popped one of her big breasts free. Her dark cherry nipple dripped a pearly white fluid as she touched it to Nicky’s soft pink lips.

Nicky tried to turn his head away but couldn’t because of the way she held him. “I can’t nurse, not when I know what you-” She pushed her leaking nipple between his lips, forcing him to latch on. His cheeks puffed out as his mouth filled with warm, creamy milk. He didn’t swallow; milk dribbled from the corners of his mouth onto his bib.

“Nicky. Drink, baby. It’ll help you feel better. You’ve been such a good baby. You’ve helped Riley all you can. There’s nothing you can do to stop this.” Az soothed as she wiped away his tears with her free hand. Nicky whimpered once more, milk gurgling and bubbling around his lips and her nipple. He closed his eyes in defeat and slowly began to nurse. Az rocked him, humming a soft Christmas carol as Nicky swallowed mouthful after mouthful of her milk. Gradually, he grew still as he fell asleep still latched onto her nipple.

Reila watched, unable to coherently vocalize her disgust. All that came out were strangled gargles and babbles. Az breastfed Nicky like he was a baby. All the previous times Reila had met Nicky, he’d been a disabled, pants-shitting crossdresser. Now he’d up the freak factor; he was an overgrown baby. Just like Rachel. Reila shuddered. What was that insane satyr going to do to her? Turn her into a big baby like Nicky and Rachel?

Her gaze fell to the pliers that had landed by her face. The pee puddle she lay in had grown cold; she shivered. She heard a small spurt of pee tinkling into the puddle and felt wet warmth between her legs as she peed again. Sudden fear washed over her. For the first time in years, she wanted her mommy. She had not felt such raw, primal terror since she’d been a small child. Not when she’d been handcuffed and booked at the police station in wet pants, not in a jail cell, not even when she’d stood before the judge and wet her pants had she been so scared. She couldn’t find an ounce f anger or bravado as she stared at that lump of metal.

Her throat was so numb she couldn’t even whimper. No outlet for her fear, no way to cry out for mommy with numb vocal chords.

Azrael slipped her nipple free from Nicky’s suction with a small pop. He whimpered softly like a puppy in protest, but his eyes stayed closed and his body limp. She quickly replaced her breast with his paci then laid him back in the bouncer. Drops of her milk lingered on his pink lips.

Az kissed his forehead with a tender smile that turned feral when she turned to Reila. The bells on her horns tingled merrily as she approached on her hands and knees. She picked up the pliers. “Now where were we?” She taunted in a sing-song voice.

Reila tried to whimper but all that came out was a strangled moan. Az’s fingers pushed down on Reila’s chin, opening her numb mouth. “Mommy Sonja is just going to love her big, toothless baby tomorrow morning! She’s in for a big Christmas surprise!” Az cooed. Her eyes glittered like shards of sparkling blue ice.

Reila stared at that demonic grin. The open tips of the approaching pliers filled her vision. This fucking psychotic goat girl was going to pull her teeth out while she was conscious, alert for it all.

Terror bubbled up from deep within. Her thoughts were frantic and jumbled, fear constricting her chest. Her screams were trapped inside, pinging around her brain. Mommy! Mommy! Help! Nooo! Moommyyyy!

• Like 3

Quite a mixed bag of reactions!  Thank you for commenting. :)   I do hope the "nope" was to the horror of the scene, rather than me derping on any writing or screwing the scene up.  This is the darkest scene and a big turning point in the story, especially for Reila. :D  I'm working on the next scene, and I think it's one a lot of people have been waiting for since the story started. 

45 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Quite a mixed bag of reactions!  Thank you for commenting. :)   I do hope the "nope" was to the horror of the scene, rather than me derping on any writing or screwing the scene up.  This is the darkest scene and a big turning point in the story, especially for Reila. :D  I'm working on the next scene, and I think it's one a lot of people have been waiting for since the story started. 

Yeah that was the horror. My threat response tends to be a wee bit hyperactive.....

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah that was the horror. My threat response tends to be a wee bit hyperactive.....

Totally understandable.  I enjoy hearing all the different reactions from people- I find it fascinating how varied responses can be to the same text. But then that's part of why I like writing and reading so much- I find it amazing the emotional responses words on a page/ screen can evoke.  And this scene was pretty horrific (or at least, I hope it was since I intended it to be LOL!)

• Cute_Kitten changed the title to A Naughty Christmas Update 12-21-23