LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you sleep?

Because I have my diaper on for an hour or two before going to bed, it  is usually slightly wet, though I have probably wet two or three times

I sleep wearing a footed sleeper, much like I have ever since the 1970's when footed sleepers were finally made in teen sizes.

I would sleep with a diaper on, but they are so distracting I can not sleep with one on, I tried many times the result was being up all night.

Being a small guy paid off, of course now I have a closet full of sleepers to choose from, my favorites are thick fleece sleepers.

I no longer have to wear 2 sleepers on very colds zero nights, which was what I did for many years, my thick sleepers do it all.

Just for the hell of it tonight I will try wearing 2 thick sleepers, I see an all nighter coming.......

I prefer to go to bed in a dry diaper but I love to wake up in the morning with my diaper soaked, not knowing that I’ve wetted. To bed I only wear my diaper and a t-shirt. i like the direct contact with my diaper.

I like to go to bed in a dry diaper. I have been trying to wear 24/7 but just for wetting, occasionally I will mess my diaper and when I do I like to be home where I can get cleaned up a lot easier. If I tend to wet my diaper once or twice before bed, I will still try to get through the night in the same one. I am like dlnoir where as I like to be in direct contact with my diaper. 

I go to sleep with whatever night nappy I have put on that evening.  Sometimes it's dry, but lately most times its wet to some degree.  Around 1030/11pm I'll change into my night nappy.  I then let the dog out to wee before her bedtime, have a glass of water, and make a bottle of warm milk or warm formula.

That warm bottle of milk/formula really does a number on me, and I'm out like a light most nights nursing from it.

I'l wake up the next morning with varying states of wet nappies, sometimes soaked, most times a fair bit wet, some times mildly wet, but always wet.  i've not had a dry overnight nappy since September last year.

Most nights, I can sleep a few hours with my NUK pacifier too - I wake up with such a start though once I realise it's still in - it's still a bit of a shock to enjoy nursing on that in sleep state.

Like one other writer, the bottle of warm formula relaxes me so much that I sometimes fall asleep before it's finished.  Through the kindness of my wife, the half finished bottle is upright on my night stand when I awaken the next morning.  How wet or the dry the diaper is when I awake depends (no pun intended) on how long I sleep.  Some nights it's only 4 or 5 hours, some other nights it's more like 9 or 10 hours.

It varies for me, in the winter its a diaper and onesie pajamas, i have a few tho Little Keeper Sleeper is my fav. I normally wear a cloth diaper (because bed wetting is expansive) and i go to bed dry as to not wake up in a lake. If in the off chance im in a disposable, il go to bed a little wet, but if its more then a little im changing.

In the summer im more for a XL shirt and diaper, i get super hot at night and onsies make me way to hot. 

In ether case il go to bed in my awesome sponge bob bed, with my fav plush.