LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DIAPER DIMENSION - Unlucky Day, Turned Lucky (COMPLETE)

On 5/15/2018 at 6:49 AM, Pierry Louys said:

Hahahaha what  a cliffhanger heheh I hope you don’t take to long to post the next part ! Really love this story (especially because we don’t have a lot a good male diaper dimensions stories)

Glad you like it. I agree there arent any good male diaper dimension stories. Or many good male stories. Especially anymore since the hack. 

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent new chapter. I was a little upset with Cheryl in this chapter. Most of the time she is a warm and caring mommy to Michael but here she spanked him and without a valid reason. A good parent would have held Michael and waited for the outburst to subside. It may still justify a spanking later but as was actually the case the outburst was something beyond Michael’s control. Far to often parents react like that and it is a big cause of Child abuse.  Parents discipline when they are angry with the child and the anger will mask the amount of force they are using and they end up hurting the child. I would actually love to see a point be made of this here to help educate parents about how to properly discipline their child. I am looking forward to reading more. 

I'm just catching back up.  What I like most about the story when you asked back in March, has been the mystery of who Mikey is, and where he came from, and all the medical stuff that was done to him interim and one day maybe why.  So, it has been the mystery that has intrigued me and some of the unfolding.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Cheryl packed an overnight bag for herself and Mikey's stuff as well. She figured that he'd probably just be breastfed today after what happened. No sense in trying to feed him something when he couldn't really see.

The car was packed with his collapsible crib, his toy turtle, blanket, diaperbag and a few changes of clothes, while Cheryl had brought a book for herself and a couple changes of clothes as well. She wasnt sure what she'd need. She buckled Mikey into the carseat and made sure he was tucked in with his turtle and blanket. If he woke up on the way there, he'd need something to comfort him. And she made sure he had his pacifier too. Regardless he looked so adorable. But something was off. It seemed like he was growing hair on his legs which was strange for a little since they didnt have hair anywhere other than their head. With a sigh, she tucked him into his carseat, hoping he wouldn't wake during the drive.

The drive to the facility that Dr. Faulner worked at was a far drive. Mikey luckily was able to sleep for most of the ride. It still broke Cheryl's heart to see him fight her like he was. Luckily Mikey was still asleep for now but she knew it wouldn't last forever since he had slept for around 45 minutes. Cheryl picked the carrier out of the SUV at the location she was told to go. It looked like an office building. "FIAA" was written on the outside.

She walked to the door and rang the buzzer.

-"Please state your name and your business."-

"I am Cheryl Rhien. I have to see a Dr. Faulner." She announced. There was a moment pause.

-"Alright. When you enter, head to the medical research offices on the 5th floor."-

The door buzzed and a latch could be heard unlocking. Cheryl entered inside. She followed the instructions of the security guard and quickly found the elevator. The building seemed eerily quiet but it was late at night and most of the lights had been turned off. Once the elevator doors opened Cheryl and Mikey are greeted by an Amazonian woman in a lab coat.

"I assume you are Miss Rhein?" The Amazonian asked. Cheryl nodded. "Good. Follow me. Dr. Faulner has been waiting. I am her secretary, Sandy." She announced as she quickly moved through the main hallway. They stopped at a large double sliding sealed door with a sign next to it on the walk stating that it was the labs.

Sandy swiped her electronic key and ushered Mikey and Cheryl into the room where Dr. Faulner was waiting. "Thank you so much for seeing us this late. But something is off. I dont believe he can see anymore. And I noticed he was growing hair on his legs. I've never known a Little to do that." Cheryl informed Dr. Faulner as Mikey started to stir.

I slowly woke up to talking and my sleeve being rolled up. I felt a sharp sudden pain in my arm and I began to cry from the sudden rudeness on how I was awoken. I still couldn't see, however I could feel myself being lifted into the air and I squirmed. "I'll have the tests done soon. If it's as bad as I think it is... well let's hope it isn't that." I heard a familiar voice say just as a machine started up. "Shhh. Its Mommy. I know Mikey, you didnt want to wake up to that." I heard cooing from what sounded like Mommy.

A loud beeping sounded and the machine stopped. "That's not good." I heard being said. "Cheryl, it's as bad as I thought. I have to go into storage and get something. But you have to choose between keeping him or sending him back home." I heard the other voice say before I heard a door close.

Cheryl couldn't believe how this had happened. She had to make a choice now. Give up her baby boy, her Mikey or keep him and he can die much sooner unless a different solution could be found.

• Like 1

Wow! Glad this is back but I hate where you left off! (Hate it for the right reasons 8 assure you) the suspense oh geez. Is he growing or whatever experimental stuff was done or...so many ideas! Can’t wait for more!

Cheryl started crying. She didnt want to lose Mikey to anyone or let anything happen to him. And she couldn't give him up either. Mikey was special and gave her meaning to her life. So she knew what she had to do.

Dr. Faulner entered the room. "Alright. I've got it. I'll try to make a permanent solution that wont have these side effects. I promise Cheryl." She said with a certainty in her voice. Just then, Cheryl felt something nuzzling her. It was Mikey. "Will it hurt?" The Amazonian mother asked. "No. It shouldn't. It will make him a bit stiff when he wakes up. Are you ready?" Dr. Faulner asked. Cheryl nodded her head. "Just do it."

Dr. Faulner injected the needle into Mikey's arm and he let out a loud yelp before crying.

I felt this sudden pain in my arm. I started crying again but not as bad as last time. The suddenness of it is mostly what got me. But something else happened. I could see light a little. It kept getting brighter and brighter. It started moving so I followed it with my eyes as figures came into shape. Just as those figures came into shape, I felt something wash over me. My eyelids grew heavy and as soon as they were shut, I was out.

"Good the sedatives kicked in. He will wake up later. Just give him a bath to get the new hair on him off or it will give him a serious rash. Just make sure you keep an eye on him. Oh and if he starts sweating bullets but he is cold to the touch, call me." Dr. Faulner instructed as she put her hand on Cheryl's shoulder. "Listen, he'll be fine for now. Just go home and get some sleep." She said.

"Thanks. I'll call you if there are any problems." Cheryl said as she stood up to put Mikey into his carseat and took him out to the car to drive home. For her, it might seem longer, but she had no real choice.

I opened my eyes. It was dark. Wherel was I? I sat up, but I was in a cage. Was I locked up for something?

"Hello?" I called out. No answer came.

I stood up, which was not as easy as I remembered, I realized there was this added bulk between my legs. 'What was this?' I thought to myself as I began to wobble on the large cushion. Quickly grabbing the bars of my cage, I realize they are a soft wooden type of wood and that the bars well enough above my head. There was no way I could easily get out. I could barely even see what was around me, the room was so dark. "Hello?" I called out again. Again no answer.

Suddenly there was a sense of loneliness that crept over me, and an overwhelming urge to cry. "Hello?" I called out in a more panicked tone. What was coming over me? I dont remember being this way.

Just as I was on the verge of tears, I heard footsteps. My strange feelings somewhat subsided themselves, though they looked regardless as new ones filled their spaces. I was anxious now and fearful. I had no idea who was coming, nor their intentions. With each thud I could hear my own heartbeat grow louder and louder to where I thought my heart was going to burst.

The door opened followed by a clicking sound. The room lit up. I was blinded for a brief second by the low lit lamp. In the doorway stood an Amazonian. I started to back away from the bars I was holding onto and as I was stepping back, I tripped as the Amazonian drew closer. "Come here sweetie. What's wrong?" She asked. I came to notice I wasnt in a cage I was in a crib. Not only that, this room was a nursery!

"W-who are you? W-w-where am I?" I asked the woman. Something about her was familiar.

The Amazonian came over to the crib and lowered the side with an impossible to notice latch. "I am your Mommy. And you are safe at home, Mikey." She said softly and soothingly. "H-how do you know my n-name?" I asked quickly in response just as I was lifted into the air. "Let me go!" I yelped, kicking and squirming around in her arms.

"Michael stop that this instant." She said and landed a quick and swift swat to my bottom. "Owww." I whined as my cheeks grew red. It didnt actually hurt which was surprising but just then I had started crying. But my embarrassment didnt stop there. I was held with my head over the Amazonian's shoulder as two cold fingers slipped into my pants. I squirmed a bit at the invasion of my privacy. "Mommy knows why her baby boy is so cranky right now. Dont worry. We can fix that." She cooed as we started moving. I did not know where but my urge to cry was subsided as we walked. I even pondered turning around to view where we were headed.

We entered the moonlit hallway and into a dark cold room. She flicked the lights on and blinded me for a few seconds. The sound if running water made me turn around quickly. I felt something touch the back of my neck and I giggled. 'Why was I giggling? I'm not ticklish though.' I thought to myself as I felt the hand touch my crotch and I squirmed. "Stop that." I yelped as I was laid down and the clothes I was wearing were pulled off of me. Before I could even think about running, i was held back up again. The air was cool against skin, and I was kind of glad I was being held. The Amazonian was keeping me warm. She seemed so familiar, but who was she?

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

I think you might be one of the few still reading this. 

Well please don’t stop writing it! I love it, or finish it and then send it to me please! I enjoy this story and love the twists that come up. It is sweet, surprising and enjoyable as well. 

I am still reading it. You just added more than I had a chance to read. I am curious to know what it was that was causing Mikey’s problems. I would have liked this but I ran out again. Two in 24 hours just isn’t enough. 

• 1 month later...

She held me tightly as she grabbed my thigh from around my back that was when I was pressed into her chest. Just as I became comfortable, she removed me from her embrace and set me in the water. As if lifting a spell, I had the urge to fight her again. "Let me go!" I yelled, fighting my captor's arms as I scrambled to get out of the water.

The Amazonian woman grabbed my wrists and swung me to the side so now I was facing in the tub. A loud smack rippled through the room as I felt a sharp and sudden pain on my rear. "Michael Rhein, sit down this instant or I will bring you across my knee." A new urge rose to the surface. It began to boil over quickly as my eyes began to water. I fought the urge as I sobbed.

Cheryl knew this was tough for him too. Dr. Faulner warned he'd get more 'antsy' about things, as one may put it, after each time he got the treatment done. But he needed it. Mikey couldn't have gone back to his dimension anyway and it had been outlawed for the very same reason Mikey had needed the treatment. Even the treatment had become illegal to administer since before Cheryl's time.

She watched as her baby boy began bawling. She knew he had deserved to had the quick spank, but unfortunately he didnt remember anyone. And it was only going to get harder for Cheryl now that she knew he was human, not a little.

Cheryl snapped out of her momentary trance as Mikey cried having let himself fall forward with his face down towards the water. There was no way she was going to let that go. "One." She started.

"Please stop!" Mikey pleaded through his sobs.

"Two. Dont make me count to three." The mother stated. Mikey however continued to be noncompliant with Cheryl. And she herself didnt expect this to happen.

"Three."

Cheryl lifted him out of the water by his wrists and sat down on the lid of the toilet that was next to the tub and proceeded to lay the little boy on her lap. "I warned you I'd do this!" She scoled as she brought her hand down hard. Mikey wailed out in a blood-curdling scream that even his own mother hadn't heard from the small boy before, even when it was bad. But she had to follow through with the punishment. She brought her hand down hard about ten times before she figured it was enough.

"Now you better listen, you either sit down in that tub or I'll bruise your bottom. Is that clear?" She demanded. Mikey squealed and cried as he was sat back down in the tub. He didnt dare move this time. The little boy was hardly in the tub for ten minutes before he was lifted back out to be dried off.

Cheryl died him off quickly, and made sure he was wrapped up for the walk back to the nursery. He was still trembling with every breath as he calmed down and it hurt the Amazonian mother to know she couldn't do much to help her baby boy know where he belongs.

Entering the room it was dark. Cheryl flipped the light switch and headed over to the changing table. Laying Mikey down, she used the strap to hold him in place. Once she had let go, he immediately began attempting to get free. She rolled her eyes as she began to change him. Mikey kicked and squirmed as best as he could, trying to break free. But he should know better not to fight.

Cheryl grabbed him by his ankles and lifted his still tender rear into the air and giving it a good quick slap. "OWww!" Mikey squealed. He stopped struggling and allowed his mommy to diaper and dress him as he sobbed. Getting him into the footed sleeper luckily was easier than getting the diaper on him. Cheryl unbuckled Mikey and lifted him into her arms with his head over her shoulder. "Shhhh. Shhhh. You're fine." Cheryl cooed as she rubbed he hand up and down his back.

I was shaking when my captor was holding me, crying my eyes out. I couldn't believe she had touched me there... it was disturbing and invasive to my personal privacy. But the woman known as 'Mommy' didnt seem to care. And when she held me, I just felt like I belonged there. With her.

She bent over a little and then I felt something soft on the back of my neck and fluffy on my back. And we moved again and she was sitting. I was turned on my back and cradled in this woman's arms, she unbuttoned her satan blouse top and brought her nipple to my mouth. My mouth had been open when she did this and I felt the soft, smooth skin on my face as I subconsciously latched on. She started rubbing her breast towards me and then I tasted a sweet tasting milk, flow into my mouth. I began to suckle a little, feeling more come out, getting into a rhythm of sucking and swallowing.

My eyelids became heavy and my breaths became longer. I was tired. "That's a good boy." I heard as fingers combed my hair. I had this tingly feeling. It was a good feeling when the woman said that to me. I must have been tired since I hardly noticed being moved back into the crib. I had something pushed into my mouth that I was now suckling on instead of a teat and I could feel something being tucked under my arm. A blanket was draped over me and a nursery tune could be heard just above me. I turned to my side and felt soft, warm, tender kiss on my head. With that I wrapped my other arm around the stuffed toy I was given, and squeezed it tight.

I saw the woman standing in the doorway, watching me, closing the door. Once the door shut I was out cold, wondering who she was.

• Like 3

Yeah Yeah Yeah !!! So glad this is back. I had to do a double take seeing it updated! I like the new chapter and hope more follow! I want some explanations like will his memory come back, how often is the treatment, what about he was a little and now human? So many questions but so glad this is back!

I am pretty sure SGTbaby covered everything I was thinking as well. Includung the fact that I was very pleased to see a new update. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

Sorry for the long wait. To be honest, I actually forgot about this. Here is something for now.

Cheryl sighed closing the door. This is the hardest time Mikey ever gave her. She had to fight him to get him to do anything. Heading downstairs and into the kitchen, Cheryl called Dr. Faulner.

"Hello? This is Dr. Faulner speaking."

"Its Cheryl. What is going on with him? He has been scared all day. Scared of me. What is happening to my baby!" She yelled in frustration, slamming her hand on the counter. A few tear drops landed on the counter. It wasnt just Mikey who was scared, it was Cheryl too.

"Cheryl. Calm down. This is why we cant bring littles from the other dimension. This is why the drug was outlawed. Because it makes them forget everything. When you rescued him before, he was able to see you were helpin-no, saving him. This time he doesn't know why you are treating him like this, he remember he was pulled off the streets or that you are his mom. I'm working on a way to fix everything. But I need time." Dr. Faulner responded calmly. She had warned Cheryl about the risks. But no one can be prepared for what happens or how much of a toll it takes on everyone. .

"How much time?" Cheryl asked.

"Weeks. Maybe months."

"Just hurry. Please. I want my Mikey back." Cheryl hung up the phone.

7 Months Later...

Cheryl was sitting in the rocking chair holding Mikey. He was screaming bloody murder. The room was dimly lit,only by the nightlight. She was forcing him into her lap, holding him still. It had been a while since they both had a full night sleep. Mikey had stopped regressing from the shots, and it had been a few weeks since the last one. He stopped trying to escape for now, but he was in terrible pain. The long term effects had kicked in when he recieved the first shot from Dr. Faulner. It normally takes humans six to seven months for the drug's side effects to kick in, which told her that he had already had it before, with that monster who took him from his dimension.

Cheryl felt numb. She had been fighting for too long. She was praying every night that the doctor would fix her baby. But she was exhausted. Taking time off of work, she was running on reserves for money and she couldnt take seeing Mikey hurting every night.

The screaming slowly stopped and she felt the boy in her lap go limp. She sighed and took Mikey to his crib to lay him down. He was so skinny again, as if the day she found him. "What am I going to do?" She asked herself.

She kissed his cheek and gently caressed his cheek with the back of her finger, scared that every night might be his last.

Mikey started to stirr with a whimper. "Shhhh. It's ok. Go back to sleep honey. Mommy is right here." She told him.

"Mom?" He started, "Where am I?" With a sigh she took his pacifier that was lying in the crib and slid it into his mouth. "Youre at home sweetheart. You're at home." She responded. "Who are you again?" He asked from behind the pacifier as he shut his eyes. "Mommy. I'm Mommy."

She left the room and went back into her room. Closing the door behind her, she put her back against it and slowly slid down to the floor, cupping her hands over her mouth. Now it was her turn to cry.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1