LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DIAPER DIMENSION - Unlucky Day, Turned Lucky (COMPLETE)

I was strapped to a table And realized I again couldn't move again. I saw I had tubes hooked up to my arms as well. Miss Sylvia came into view just as I started to struggle. She had a devilish look to her. "Start it." She said and I felt a large amount of pain as my arms from them being twisted.

I suddenly shot up from where I was, panting. It took a second to realize where I was and calm down again but, that was scary. I saw Mr Turtle on the other end of the bed-I mean crib and crawled over to him. Once I had him, I hugged him tightly, unsure if what just happened was a dream or another flashback of a forgotten memory.

It didn't matter much to me anymore. I stood up in the crib, holding the bars for support, and I could hardly bring my nose up to the side of it. I waited as I heard footsteps walking around downstairs but none of them going up the stairs. "M-Mommy?" I called.

The footsteps stopped and I tried calling again. "Mommy?"

The footsteps started again but now I could hear them going up the stairs. The door opened and I saw it was her. "Come here Mikey. Let's get you changed." Cheryl said, lifting me up, supporting my bottom with her forearm. I rubbed the sand out of one of my eyes and I felt my back being rubbed a few times just before Mommy laid me down on... my... changing table.

This time Mommy kept me in my Pjs. Which I expected to be dressed again like I had the day before, but either way I had no choice or say in the matter. Mommy picked me up, holding me the way before, except she was now forcing my torso to lay on her. I wrapped my free arm around her neck to hold on better. Being tired still I hung my head over her shoulder as we made the trip down the stairs.

Cheryl headed downstairs and into the kitchen to grab a bottle from the fridge. After warming it up, the Amazonian mother tested the temperature on the back of her hand. She had pumped that morning so Cheryl was unable to breastfeed Mikey right now.

Once the two left the kitchen, Cheryl and Mikey entered the living room and sat down on the sofa. Once they were on the sofa, Cheryl cradled him in her arms and lap. This time she left her breasts covered as she fed the little his bottle. She noticed he paused for a second before latching onto the bottle. Mikey closed his eyes as he nursed. "There you go, Mommy has you." Cheryl cooed as she always did. She thought it would be easier to keep him asleep for the trip and part of the visit to Dr. Faulner.

After the little was asleep she burped him a bit which woke him up for a few short moments, but Mikey fell right back asleep. Cheryl was ready to leave and got him in his carrier before hand. Cheryl made sure he had his blankey and turtle tucked in with him. The little let out a long sigh as he wrapped an arm around his favorite plush toy and attempted to turn on his side, but being unable to from the restraints on the carrier/carseat.

Cheryl hooked up the carrier in the car and headed to the hospital where Dr. Faulner was waiting.

As soon as they arrived at their destination, she took Mikey out of the car, still in the carrier and went inside to check in. After they were checked in, the Amazonian mother sat down in one of the waiting room's chairs and checked to see if Mikey was awake or not, only to find him not only still asleep but sucking his thumb as well. She smiled and replaced his thumb with his pacifier which he whined about his thumb and started to stir but quickly gave back into slumber as soon as he was suckling again. "Michael Rhien?" A nurse called out and Cheryl quickly kissed the forehead of her little before standing up and following the nurse.

"In here please. Dr. Faulner will be with you in just a moment or two. She has to finish some paperwork for her last patient." The nurse said before leaving. Cheryl set Mikey down on the bed, still in his carrier to check on him again. 'Good. Still asleep. I hope he doesn't wake up. I don't want to worry him. And I hope nothing is too serious.' Cheryl worried.

A few minutes passed and the door opened. "Hello Miss Rhien. Sorry to call you back like this. But I wanted to show you some things that I found on his x-rays." The doctor pulled up a chair to one of the computers in the room and pulled up Mikey's file, then a few x-rays. She pointed to a series of dots on on his spine, and hips. "What are they?" Cheryl asked.

"These are drill marks, surgical ones. And it looks like they've mostly healed but the problem is, no doctor performs this, especially in the spine of a little." Dr. Faulner spoke, and it was just as hard to understand for the doctor, as it was for Cheryl. "What does it mean though? Could it have anything to do with the flashbacks he has been having?" The mother asked starting to get more concerned.

"I've been told to report these kinds of marks to the authorities from my superiors and fellow doctors, which I have and so far, this little is the first one reported alive. So we wouldn't know of anything done to him.  It has something to do with certain littles producing some type of bone marrow, that can have regenerative properties and is why they stay so little, but these other littles produce more than normal, hence why he looks so young compared to others." Dr faulner stated. She was glad especially after hearing reports and seeing the x-rays herself of other little's, that she finally found one alive and determined to keep him alive and healthy. "Also on his arms and legs, it showed a lot of signs of them being broken, and healed back into place perfectly more than a few times. Which was found on a couple of other littles but not all, which raises questions." She said to Cheryl, who was baffled. She couldn't, wrap her head around this all. Who would want to do such a thing so horrible to someone that is so helpess. "On a good hand, Mikey can now eat solid food again. It seems like he has gotten used to eating again." Dr. Faulner finished.

'Now what am I going to do? All of this makes no sense. Why would anyone want to hurt littles?' Cheryl went into a state of shock hearing all of this. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she looked up, it was Dr. Faulner. "Hey, listen. I'm felt the same way when I first heard of this. It started to be rumors, and then it didn't. Just be glad you found him, and he doesn't seem to remember, or else he would have said something earlier. And if you both need help, here is my personal number. Just leave a message if I don't answer." The doctor said to help calm down Cheryl.

"Thank you." The Amazonian mother replied, thankful for what Dr. Faulner was doing for her.

A slight whine came from the carrier, signaling Mikey was waking up and Cheryl smiled. "He might be a bit grumpy being here. Especially if he is still buckled in." She chuckled, moving over to Mikey. Sadly she had to tell him, but not right now. It was too soon.

Cheryl unbuckled the little and lifted him from the carrier, and held him to her side. "Good morning Bubba." She cooed as the little rubbed his eyes. He huffed and puffed as he tried taking in his surroundings. "Oh he is too adorable." Dr. Faulner spoke and scared Mikey, who was still trying to wake up.

I jumped when I heard someone else talking and clung onto Mommy. "Ohh. You are okay Bubba." She cooed at me. "So how has he been adjusting?" The other person in the room said. It sounded like... Dr. Faulner. "He is still getting used to it all. But he is afraid still. He has had his moments too and he is too adorable at times." Mommy was saying to Dr. Faulner. Mommy reached a hand in her purse and pulled out her phone.

'Wait she took pictures of me?' I turned around and tried to look too, but Dr. Faulner had the phone. "Oh he is so adorable." She smiled. Blushing as I turned my head to rest on Mommy's chest just under her neck, I realized I was wetting myself again. 'No! not now.'

"Anyway, I'm going to need another x-ray before you guys leave and a full body MRI. I'll send a nurse to bring you guys to them, and once you are done, just come back to this room." Dr. Faulner instructed us. The physician stood and left the room, not before commenting on how cute I was, making me blush more.

I felt Mommy's hand go from the top of my head and sliding down to the small of my back. I let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around her neck, putting my chin on the opposite shoulder. "Mommy, why are we here?" I asked as I felt a small squeeze on the very bottom of my diaper, which I wasn't used to this method of checking, and I whined at her just as we stood up. "Doctor Faulner wanted to make sure you're ok." She told me as she set me down on the hospital bed after unzipping my footie pajamas to change me.

Half way though being changed, a nurse knocked on the door and came in. My legs were in the air and my bottom was being powdered, and I closed my legs at the sight of someone seeing me down there. "Miss Rhien, we are ready when you are." The man said.

"Mikey. Come on now. Let Mommy finish." She said  right and I started to slowly let my legs relax, but a quick slap across my cheek caused me to stop immediately, which I was blushing nonetheless knowing my rear was on display. I still wasn't used to any of this. Once I was rediapered and redressed, I was back up in her arms again. We left the room and all of our stuff behind and I was getting nervous.

After a bit we entered a large room with a few machines and a large table. The nurse turned around and smiled. "Ohh. How cute." She cooed. I realized I was pressing myself into Mommy and sucking my thumb. I blushed again and tried to bury my face in her neck. "He is still a little shy. Come on Mikey, it's alright. Can you be a big boy for Mommy while the nurse takes a picture?" Mommy asked me. I nodded my head in response, knowing that I was getting an x-ray done.

The nurse had set up the machine and Cheryl set me down onto the table, then a light turned on on the machine. I was given a lead jacket, I saw the two disappear. A few seconds later and I was done. "Good job! All done!" I heard the nurse coo as both Mommy and the nurse came over. I went right into Mommy's arms. "Now for doing so good, you can get a sticker or a piece of candy." The nurse said. I glanced up to Mommy to make sure I was okay. She smiled and I took a piece of candy.  I was a little bit happier.

After that we left for another room on the other end of the hospital. The hallways were cold and I tried to keep warm by wrapping my head around Mommy's neck. When I did, I realized she still had her purse with her. And in there I saw a pacifier. I stared at it until we entered another room that was still just as cold as before. "We need to change him into a hospital gown for this next part. We know already he doesn't have metal in his body which is helpful. Although, he needs to be sedated. We can't risk him moving. Unless he can sit still for a few hours." The nurse said that led us into a new room. I was horrified that I might need to be sedated. I really didn't want to. "I think he can be brave and go in awake. He isn't fully regressed yet but he has been discovering on his own that it isn't that scary to be a baby." Mommy said as she unzipped my footed sleeper.

Soon I was changed into an uncomfortable alternative to my pajamas with my diaper still on somewhat luckily. Mommy was handed something by the nurse and then I felt my head being pulled towards Mommy's chest. While she held my head, saw out of the corner of my eye she had something in her hand getting closer to my head. I couldn't make out what it was and I freaked. "No! Stop!" I cried, swatting at her as she inserted something into my ear. The process repeated for the other ear. I went to go remove the items from my ears. But before I could, my arms were held down at my sides and out of just fear from the short incident, I started crying. "He has his tantrums regardless of regression or not." Mommy said to the nurse as I had my face pressed against Cheryl's boosum.

Cheryl sighed as Mikey continued to cry. "Shhh. It's alright." She cooed as she rubbed the little's head. A moment later and he calmed down. "He is going to need to be sedated if he scares this easily." The nurse informed Cheryl. The nurse prepared a syringe with a liquid sedative for oral use and brought it over to Cheryl. "Now you have to take all of this." The Amazonian mother instructed seconds before giving Mikey the dosage. He made a sour face as she pressed the plunger to the syringe. The little hesitated before swallowing the sedative and she could tell how anxious he was. His breathing was a bit heavier and he tensed up. He was almost crying and it ate Cheryl up inside knowing he must have been scared. But it didn't matter for long because a few minutes later, was asleep.

"Now follow me Miss Rhein." The nurse said and Cheryl followed. The nurse led Cheryl into the MRI scanning room and took Mikey from Cheryl. She hooked the asleep little up to some monitors and added some restraints so he wouldn't fidget in his sleep either, before leading the worried mother out of the room and into the viewing room.

Several hours later and the machine was done. A brief change in clothes back to Mikey's pajamas and a trip to grab the stuff the family came with, Cheryl was filling out paperwork to see Dr. Faulner the next time Cheryl had off.

I slowly woke up and found myself strapped down. I thought at first I was having a flashback and tried to wake up. But I started to realize, that that wasn't going to work anyway since I was safe and awake. I figured out I was in my carrier with Mr. Turtle and my blankey, but who was carrying me?

"That's horrible! I can't believe that's how they found him." I heard. It was Cheryl for sure. I relaxed a bit knowing who was carrying me. I had Mr. Turtle with me and my blankey covering me. I wrapped my arms around Mr. Turtle and subconsciously slid my thumb into my mouth as we got outside. "Listen Dad, I need to call you back. I'm going to be driving... I love you too. Bye." She said as we stopped at a car. The backdoor opened and the carrier was lifted and set into the back of the car. "Hi buddy. It's time to go home." She smiled and it almost seemed like she was inspecting me. Just then, she picked my pacifier from her purse and replaced my thumb with it. "That's better." She cooed just before going to put everything else away in the car.  With that, she shut my door, got in herself and started the drive home.

--ONE-WEEK-LATER--

About a week after having a few minor flashbacks, that managed to plague the two. These flashbacks were almost a nightly reminder of why he shouldn't always trust Amazonians either, although he still trusted his Mommy for most things. And because she was the only one he trusted, their bond became stronger. Dr. Faulner also had given Mikey the clear as to medical reasons, which was a great relief to all three. With the news of the man that attacked the family and almost got away with kidnapping Mikey at Frank and Marge's house, they were somewhat relieved that he was found dead. But at the same time, everyone was worried still.

Cheryl entered Mikey's nursery to find him still asleep, the covers only partially covering one of his legs as he slept on top of his pillow, face down, with his head hanging off the top. He was dressed in a soft blue onesie with white stars dotted across it. The garment wasn't close to hiding his night diaper bulge stand out.

Cheryl smiled and slid a hand under her son and lifted him into her arms to carry him downstairs. He slowly woke up as the two entered the kitchen. Since Mikey was able to eat solids again, he usually ate oatmeal still for breakfast, along with some apple slices on the side, which the little tyke happily enjoyed.   The Amazonian mother flipped a light on in the kitchen and illuminated the room.

"Mommy, I don't wanna go." The little whined as he rubbed the sleepers out of his eyes. "I know sweetie. But Grandma and Grandpa are away, and so are Miss Mary and Miss Alecia." Cheryl responded, patting the little's back before sitting him down in his high chair. She went to start the oatmeal for him, adding reasons into it and some cinnamon into the mix. She did the same for herself.

Once she heated the two bowls up, Cheryl set one of the oatmeals in front of Mikey and the other at her seat. "Mommy knows you are scared. But you have to be a brave boy today." She said to Mikey as she tied a big around the little's neck.

For the next ten minutes the two ate in silence, Cheryl feeding Mikey every other bite of her own. Once finished eating and cleaning up and the Little's face, she lifted her son into her arms. "Can't I stay with the doctor? Please Mommy?" He asked, pleading for anything else. She rolled her eyes when he wasn't looking. "Alright. I'll call. But she may be busy." Cheryl responded as she sat down on the couch.

As soon as Mommy sat down, she began to cradle me. Once her shirt waa unbuttoned and her bra undone, I had latched on and began nursing. Suddenly, Mommy had started fidgeting and I saw her on her phone. "Hey. Dr. Faulner. It's Cheryl Rhien. I was wondering if you could watch Mikey... Okay. Thanks. I'll text you the address. Thank you so much. Bye." And with a tap on her phone screen, she hung up. She set her phone down and brushed my hair with her free hand as I finished nursing from the one breast. "She is going to be picking you up, but you still have to go sweetie." She spoke firmly, letting me know she was laying down the law, but I could tell she knew I was going to be upset.

Once I was done nursing, Mommy took me upstairs to get changed into one of my day diapers, and picked out a striped t-shirt and shortalls for me. The shortalls had a pocket on the front that said, MOMMY'S BABY BOY, on it. I was used to all the clothing nowadays, including wet diapers. However, I was not fond at all to messy diapers and I cried still over those still.

"Mommy, I don't wanna go still." I whined. She pulled out my pacifier and clipped it to my onesie, before sliding the silicone nipple into my mouth. "I know. But you need to go. Babies cant be by themselves can they now?" She responded, lifting me into her arms again. I knew she didn't want an answer and I just accepted that with a slight blush. I let out a quiet whimper to signify my answer and she patted my back as we went into her room.

Mommy sat me down on the bed and started to get changed for work. These were some of the few moments I got to see her stunning body. Even though I knew I had zero chance, I was in a diaper, she viewed me as nothing more than a toddler and was about five feet taller than me,  I always enjoyed these moments.

Snapping out of it for a second, I still hated the thought of going. I crawled across the bed and over to the edge and was about to slide off the bed when I was lifted into the air unexpectedly. I tried to squirm at first, until I was turned around to see a not-so-happy Mommy. "If you are doing what I think you're doing, I will call her back and tell her not to get you." She studied me for a few seconds. "Now come on. Let's go." She said and held me on her side as we left the room to go downstairs.

She knew he was going to hide. He had guilt all over his face. Cheryl knew he was afraid to go to daycare. He was shy and more afraid of others he didn't know. And she didn't want him to be afraid. Once downstairs, Cheryl buckled Mikey into his carrier and made sure to leave his toys at home in case they got mixed up at the place and he never got them back. Once everyone was ready, the door was locked and the two got into the car.

The car ride was silent with the exception of hearing sounds of the toys on the carseat being played with a little bit at a time. Once at the daycare center, Cheryl got out of the car, and went around to get Mikey out too. He had fallen asleep towards the end of the car ride and he looked so cute that way. She lifted him out of the carseat and into her arms, and began to carry him inside.

Approaching the front desk, the little began to to wake up with slight whine. As Cheryl bent over to sign in, she felt arms and legs wrapping around her and she smiled, but knew he was afraid to be here. "Welcome Miss... Rhien. I need you to fill this form out of any allergies an any other information." The receptionist stated and Cheryl went right to work. "I have one concern, he is going to be picked up by a friend today. Her name is Kayle Faulner." The Mother said. "That will be quite alright. Mikey will be in room eight, just down this hallway." The receptionist replied.

Mikey tightened his grip around Cheryl's neck and she knew he was afraid. "It's okay. You have to be brave for Mommy today." She cooed at her son. He responded by shaking his head to say no. Once they entered the room, it was filled with Amazonian children and Littles that were regressed to that age. "Hello! You must be Miss Rhien and Little Mikey. I'm Miss Brenda and over there is my helper, Miss Caren. Don't worry, We'll take good care of him." The aid said. "Mommy loves you sweetie. Now be good." She cooed prying Mikey off of herself. As she was doing this, Mikey started crying. It was breaking her heart to have to do this to him, but she knew she had to, even if it made her feel guilty about leaving him at a daycare where she knew he was going to be scared.

Once he was handed to Miss Brenda, the little became almost frantic, trying to get back to her. "Bye honey." Cheryl cooed again as Mikey continued to cry "Mommy!" at the top of his lungs. This wasn't easy for either of them.

Cheryl was crying silently as she left the building. The only thing she knew, was he was going to be safe, and that she'd see him when she got home. Once in her car, she texted Dr. Faulner the address of her house and the daycare center, and the password for the garage door and then the Amazonian mother left for work.

"Mommy!" I continued to cry even after I saw her disappear. The aid holding me turned me around and pressed me to her body, holding my head still while over her shoulder and pinning my body to her. I tried to reach out with one of my arms but she wasn't there anymore. We started moving and all I could do is cry. "Oh my. It's alright. I think you need some time alone to cool off before you can play with the others." Miss Brenda said as we walked through the room. I started struggling now, hoping to break free. Mommy left and now I was stuck here.

Suddenly we stopped, my struggles continued and I saw a pacifier come into view and be forced into my mouth by Miss Caren, and she tied it around to the back of my head. I tried to take it off with no success. "Its alright. Just relax. Just relax." Miss Brenda cooed. I felt a few soft pats on my bottom, then the hand sliding up and down my back before repeating the process again. I had started to calm down some but not enough for them.

I had to force myself to calm down so I could breathe, I was thinking of Mommy, and how no matter what she was always there for me. "Once you calm down, Miss Brenda will unstrap the binky for you." She announced to me.

I watched the others staring at me before they went back to playing. It was strange. The more this happened the worse I felt. Someone else started crying and the other aid went over to help her out and once she was being taken care of, I felt a bit better about my situation.

Another five minutes pass and I'm now down to pouting and sniffling in Miss Brenda's  arms. "Alright I think you are all better now." She spoke and undid the strap on the pacifier. Walking over to the group of children, she started to tickle me. "No! Stop!" I giggled at her as I was tickled.

"There you go! All giggly and ready to play with the others." The aid cooed at me, setting me down in the middle of the group of Amazonian children and Littles. I slowly looked around. No one hardly noticed. I felt something brush up against my back and when I turned around, I saw one of the other kids crawling past me. Suddenly one of the kids started crying and I became worried, until the smell hit me. One of the two aids picked up the child and carried her off to the changing table.

The front of my diaper started to feel a bit warmer and I whimpered, watching everyone else play. Subconsciously, my thumb found it's way into my mouth and that's when the door opened. My face brightened up and I lowered my hand from my face to see if it was Mommy.

Only disappoint came when I saw an Amazonian man enter with a janitorial uniform on.

A loud scream came from one of the other kids and when I looked, I got hit and knocked out.

I couldn't move again. I was facing the ceiling, moving down a hallway. Everything I was trying to see was so hazy but I could still tell what was going on. "Don't worry Franscesco. Just go back to sleep." The Amazonian woman said just before I blacked out.

I started coming to again and I heard a motor hum and a dog barking off in the distance. "I have him. I'll be taking him to the drop off point ma'am." It was the woman from before in the hallway. "Make sure he stays safe. I just wish you could have saved more." A woman said from the phone. That voice from the phone sounded familiar. She hung up her phone which is when I realized that I could move my arms. I had a mask over my nose and mouth. I felt so sleepy again. I tried to pull the mask off as we came to a stop which was when the Amazonian woman turned around. "Hey, keep that on Franscesco! It's just oxygen. Now just go to sleep. Everything will be oka-" just before she finished, a van had slammed into the car.

When I came to from the crash, I noticed the Amazonian woman was taking the mask off of me and undoing my restraints. "Run!" She said and I did just that. I ran into nearby wooded area and heard a few loud pops and I knew what happened. I kept running until I found a small neighborhood. Going over to one of the houses, I hid in the crawlspace underneath the front porch and fell asleep, exhausted from running.

When I came back to reality I found myself with the pacifier from earlier, swaddled, and wet. One of the aids were talking on the phone just as the door opened. The aid hung up the phone and walked out of my sight. "Hi, I'm here to pick up Michael Rhien." The voice said. 'It-it was her! The lady on the phone form my flashback!'

Coming into view I saw Miss Brenda and Dr. Faulner. 'Why did it have to be her?' I thought. I began to shake in fear of what was going to happen next.

"Come on Mikey, let's go see if we can visit Mommy." She cooed, picking me up to release me from the swaddled prison and removi g the pacifier from my mouth and the strap from my head. I was worried what was she going to do to me now.

Dr. Faulner held me tightly and headed towards the door. "Say bye-bye to everyone Mikey." She said and I didn't respond. I was too terrified to do anything as she walked to the front desk and signed some paperwork and out the door we went. "I know your scared. It was a shame what happened too." She said, only loud enough for only us to hear. We made it to her SUV and she opened the back lying me down in it. "I'm not going to hurt you Mikey. No one is going to let what Sylvia did to you, happen to you again." She said.

Her telling me this just wasn't clicking at all, and my first thought as soon as she took her hands off of me, was to run. The moment she took her hands off of me, I tried to get up from whatever I was laying on and she pushed me back down quickly. "Where are you going? Just stay still and I'll be done quickly." She smiled. 'What did she mean? Is she going to knock me out again? I need to get away!' I thought and began to struggle to throw her hand off of me.

"Mikey, calm down now. Mommy gave me permission to spank you." Dr. Faulner warned me and I stopped. I knew what it was like to be spanked and I didnt like it at all. I felt the snaps on my shortalls being undone and I flinched at every pop of the buttons. "There. Now stay still." She said as she undid the tapes of my diaper and removed it. She wiped down my privates and powdered me up again, sliding a new diaper under me. "There. Just a change. No need to be afraid of me." She said, taping up the diaper and buttoning up my shortalls.

I couldn't look. I didn't want to. Dr. Faulner lifted me into the air and took me around to the side of the car and set me down into a carseat. I stood up in the carseat to try to avoid going anywhere. "I don't wanna be taken away from my Mommy!" I cried at her, trying my best to stay standing in the seat to avoid being buckled in.

"One." She started. 'Ut oh. She is counting.' I thought. "Two. You better sit down." Dr. Faulner warned. I couldn't handle it. I started crying but I stayed standing anyway. "Two and a half." She said.

"NOO! I want my Mommy!" I screamed as loudly as I could, crying. I was scared that I was going to be taken away again after being free in a way from the torture of before.

"Three." She said and grabbed me out of the carseat and brought me back over to the back. She sat down and held me face down on her lap with my legs hanging off. "NOOO!" I screamed, feeling the first of many hard hits from the open palm of Dr. Faulner's hand. Unluckily for me, not even the padding of the diaper could soften the blows enough. I watched two Amazonian women pass by with their daughter who saw me and I blushed. It wasn't like you could tell anyway because if how red my face was already from crying as the spanking continued for what felt like an eternity.

I stayed still for the punishment since I knew it would be worse for me if I didnt. When it was over, I was crying my eyes out when I was repositioned to be seated upright on her lap.

"NO!" I continued to try to struggle myself off of her but she held me tighter the more I struggled. I fought her and she didn't budge. I pushed and pushed on her chest, trying to break free of her grip, but the more I did the more I came to realize, I couldn't.

Unable to resist, I gave into my regressed self and instead of trying to push myself away, I began to do a sort of hug. I calmed down to a sniffle before we moved. The crying wore me out, so did all the struggling so when Dr. Faulner went to sit me in the carseat, I didn't resist.

Cheryl was doing some paperwork at her office when her office phone rang. "Hello this is Miss Rhien speaking- Send them up please- Thank you." She said, hanging up the phone. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Come in."

When the door opened it was Dr. Faulner and Mikey, who was asleep hanging over his babysitter's shoulder covered with his blanket. "Shhh. He just fell asleep and is not happy." Dr. Faulner whispered. "Why what happened?" The Amazonian mother asked. "Well when I got there, I found him swaddled, with a pacifier muzzle in a separate room from the rest. Then when I brought him to the car, he was afraid of me and I had to spank him." Dr. Faulner spoke.

"Oh yes, I did get a phone call about him freaking out and not responding anything. So it sounds like he had another flashback." Cheryl said to her as she reached for her son. The doctor handed the Little over. "I'm starting to think he knows who I am somehow. I was on the phone with the person right before the Amazonian that saved him was attacked. But I'm not even sure if he was awake." Dr. Faulner informed Cheryl.

The Amazonian mother looked down at her Little and used one of her hands to brush his hair, running her fingers through the soft short hair. "I guess I'll have to tell him. Megan, thanks for bringing him for the visit." Cheryl said as Mikey started to make a couple of moaning sounds, signifying he was getting up, and not too happy about it. "Mommy is right here sweetie." The Amazonian mother spoke softly. Mikey shifted around and Cheryl pat his back softly through the blanket as she held him. "I'll have to tell him when he wakes up. Thanks again Kayle for watching him." She whispered to Dr. Faulner.

The two talked while they waited for Mikey to wake up who was grumpy upon being woken up to a knock on the door. "So Cheryl, I need you to go over something with... am I interrupting something?" Her boss Candis asked seeing Kayle, Cheryl and the not so happy Mikey. "No-no, you arent interrupting anything but Mikey's nap. Candis, Meet Dr. Kayle Faulner and Mikey, the Little I adopted. Say hi honey." Cheryl introduced the two as Mikey sat up to check his surroundings. Hearing his name being called by his Mommy, he looked up at her and once hearing that she was telling him to say hello, he turned his head around to see Candis standing in the doorway and he blushed a light pink and the Little whimpered as he set the side of his head to lay on Cheryl's shoulder, sliding his thumb in his mouth. "I know bubba. Sorry he is a little grumpy. He just woke up and he doesn't know where he is." Cheryl announced, making Mikey blush a little more. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go over the notes before the meeting. I know how much this means to you, but I'll come back in a few minutes." Candis stated before she left, closing the door behind her.

The Amazonian mother lifted the Little from her arms and sat him on the edge of her desk. "Now Mikey. Kayle isn't going to hurt you or take you away okay? I know she works for an organization, but she was trying to save your life. Mommy trusts her to keep you safe. Now I expect you to behave for Kayle while Mommy is at work. Okay?" Cheryl said sternly as she spoke to her son. Mikey nodded his head up and down as he continued to nurse his thumb. "Good. Now give Mommy a kiss goodbye." She smiled and Mikey took his thumb out of his mouth and leaned forward to give his mother a kiss on the cheek and Cheryl returned the favor and kissed his forehead, giving him a hug before handing him over to Kayle. "We'll see you when you are done." Kayle said and left, with Mikey in haul.

(To avoid confusion, Kayle is Dr. Faulner. I feel like it is hard to understand the transition. I just didn't want to write "Dr. Faulner" every time since my phone keeps trying to make it Faulkner.)

Mikey wasn't too pleased about having to leave but this time he was going a bit more willingly. The cooing of some of the staff was enough to keep the Little blushing as he pouted sticking out his lower lip. Kayle held him on her hip so she could easily carry the bag and his blanket.

The Little was still shy around Amazonians he didn't know as "safe." Through the trip he was relatively calm with only slight whines about being aww-ed by these women.

Kayle entered the elevator with the Little, still on her hip, a few other Amazonian women entered and saw him trying trying to hide his face. "Ohh. He is so cute. Is he yours?" The person standing in front of the two in the elevator asked. "No. His Mommy works here, we were just vis-" Being cut off by the woman as she bent over to meet Mikey's level, almost ignoring her. "Hi there little guy. You visiting Mommy?" As this Amazonian was talking to her charge, Kayle feels something grab her bra that makes her blush. She clearly didn't understand that she was being rude.

Looking down it was Mikey who didn't appear to be doing it on purpose. His arm was covering most of his face, trying to hide from the stranger. She thought he was adorable as well but right now was not the time. Kayle set the bag down and threw part of the blanket over her shoulder to use as a pillow and she picked the bag back up and hung it on her shoulder before sliding a pacifier into Mikey's mouth, then repositioning him to be resting his head on her shoulder.

The tyke happily got comfortable now not having to face the person scaring him, and the change of position did stop her from the cooing for the most part.

"I'm sure his mother will be proud of him when he grows up." The woman said before the elevator stopped and left.

Once the two got to the car, Kayle buckled Mikey into his seat. What the Amazonian woman said in the elevator made Kayle think. Inspecting him, she did notice that he didn't seem much like a Little. More like an Amazonian child more than anything, but at the same time, he was still the size of a smaller little. Mikey made a sour look on his face, telling her that he hated being in a carseat. She tickled him a bit, just lightly grabbing his belly and he curled his legs up giggling.

"There's a smile!" My sitter cooed at me. She closed the door and I watched her walk around the back of the car, until she was out of view from the side of the carseat blocking my vision. The driver's door opened then closed, and not long after the engine roared to life.

Sometime later we arrived at our destination. Only problem was, I wasn't able to tell where we were. I started to get worried, but Mommy said I would be safe with her, but I wasn't sure to expect. When my door opened and I saw Kayle reaching to unbuckle me, I looked around her as best as I could to see where we were and I was only able to see once I was out of the car. "Come on. Let's go get you inside." She whispered playfully to me. We were home.

Once inside, Kayle set me down on my play mat and went over to pull something from the corner. I knew what it was, it was a stroller. I never saw that stroller before but I never paid any attention to that spot in the room. "Now stay here and play while I get everything ready." She instructed. Without even waiting for an answer, she left to go upstairs.

I normally didn't play with my toys unless someone was encouraging me to play with them. A few short minutes pass and Kayle didn't return, so I decided to go climb onto the couch to try to see if the Tv remote was up there. Mommy usually let me watch Tv for a bit but I never got the remote before. Part way on my climb up, I felt something jab my side's and grab my belly and I started to scream until I felt the familiar sensation of being tickled. It started as a scream turned into a giggle, then laughter.

"I'm the tickle monster! Muhahahaha!" My sitter playfully teased, stopping to lift me off of the ground "Come on Mikey. Let's go."

I was still a bit giggly after she stopped tickling me but I realized I had wet myself badly. 'Go where? Where are we going?' My thoughts thought just before we went over to the stroller which she grabbed and pulled behind us out the door. Once outside I was strapped into the carseat again, but this time she gave me Mr. Turtle, who I happily hugged and nuzzled.

The car ride was a bit playful from the catchy kid music that was playing, which almost got stuck in my head. Once we arrived at our destination I could hardly tell we were at the park.

The back opened and I saw Kayle wrestling the stroller out of the back and close the car. After she fiddled with it for a minute, she moved over to my door and opened it. "Come on. Let's go for a walk." She announced what we were doing, although to anyone it was obvious. I had wet myself a couple of times since I was changed last and I knew that I was going to need a change soon.

Kayle unbuckled Mikey from his carseat and he held onto his blanket from and seated him in the forward facing stroller. She strapped him, pulling the sun visor into position, closing and locking the car then headed into the park.

ALRIGHTY THEN! All caught up. For the most part. Next post will be tonight and enjoy an Unlucky Day, Turned Lucky.

Kayle was pushing the stroller through the paths in the park, all the way up to a kiddy playground. She scanned the park and tried to figure out if anyone was observing them before, pulling over to a bench and put the breaks on the stroller and sat down at the bench to change Mikey.

When she looked up to see him, the Little was blushing, with his lower lip out. "What's the matter? Hu?" She asked realizing his overalls were damp as she picked him up and she sighed . "Ohhhh I see. Well let's get you changed buddy." She announced and Mikey looked around seeing people walking by and a few in the playground.

There were tons of people here at the park. There was no way she was going to change me here! But Kayle had other plans. I didn't care that I had leaked until now when my sitter was undressing me. I threw my hands over my crotch. "Hands at your sides. And don't try to test me." She said authoritatively. I looked over at all the people in the park and began to cry.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted by my wrists into the air and my shortalls being undone the rest of the way, leaving my diaper fully exposed. "NO!" I screamed as the tapes came undone on my soaked diaper and I was pulled against my sitter's lap for the second time today. Kayle used a wipe with her free arm to clean my bottom enough before she started. The first hit came with a loud clap against my exposed cheeks and I instantly felt the sting. I was blushing a dark red already when the waterworks started, and I was powerless to do anything.

I was picked up off of her lap, still screaming and crying when I realized she hadn't spanked me for long and I heard Kayle talking. "Now sit still or I can have Mommy spank you when she gets done work." I nodded in agreement and she smiled, wiping my face off from the tears.

Once she set me down on the bench and began undoing my diaper, I covered my face with my arm and turned my head to face the bench. I didnt want to know if anyone was watching. The cool air rushed to my privates and I still didn't want to get changed here. I used my free hand to start sucking my thumb as a way of calming myself down, which it did but also seemed to cement in that I was nothing more than a baby to the world now.

I pondered over the feeling before being being cradled in the arms of my sitter. I tried to look away but she would turn my body to face her, trying to hold my head to be resting on her boosum and my hip and legs resting on her thigh. I fought her and fought her, attempting to avoid her embrace that I did not want yet the need for it was stronger. I quickly gave in to my sitter.

Kayle felt his struggles were over for now when he stopped pushing on her. When he stopped crying, he had his head resting on the top of her breast pouting. Her phone started to ring and Mikey turned his head down. It was Cheryl calling.

"Hello?" Kayle asked.

"Hey, it's Cheryl. Where are you guys at? I was told at the meeting we were starting a new 'At home' program."

"That's wonderful! We are at the park. I was taking him out for fresh air." Kayle said as she reached into his diaper bag for a bottle after propping the phone up with her shoulder. "Great. I'll be over in a few minutes. Bye!" Cheryl said hanging up.

Kayle put her phone down and refocused on the Little in her arms. Mikey was tilting his head down to avoid eye contact with his sitter as he nursed the bottle. He was upset, but he will feel better after this and a nap. His face was still red from the embarrassment of being spanked in public and the way he has been acting.

"Oh. It's alright Mikey." Kayle tried to console him. She noticed a slight problem with the way he was nursing. He wasn't getting any milk anymore and the bottle was being sucked in. Kayle took her index finger and went to go relieve some of the pressure.

I was sucking on my bottle, trying to get some milk out of it, but I was hardly getting anything anymore. I continued to suckle until I suddenly felt something push my cheek open and I jumped from the unexpected finger now opening my mouth. Seeing it was Kayle's hand I swatted at it.

"Oh, sorry Mikey." She apologized but right after her attention turned to something else. I thought nothing of it but refused to drink the rest of the bottle simply because I was cranky.

The sun was starting to get into my eyes so I closed them and only moments after realized I was being handed over. I opened my eyes just as my chin was pressed into the person's shoulder. "He's been so fussy all day." Kayle announced to the person. "Yeah he probably just missed his Mommy is all. But he did ask for you so I guess he changed his mind." I was just about to start to kick and scream for someone to help me, thinking I was being kidnapped.

But it was Mommy.

I tightened my grip around her neck and held onto her tightly. I didn't want to let go.

"I guess someone missed Mommy." Cheryl chuckled, patting his bottom. Mikey flinched a bit probably from another spanking. Cheryl also started wondering why he wasn't in his overalls from this morning as well.

"What happened to his clothes?" The Amazonian mother asked.

"His diaper leaked and I had to change his clothes plus his diaper. He wasn't too happy about it." Kayle mentioned.

Cheryl suddenly felt the Little relax in her arms and she knew he was asleep. "Well, thank you again Kayle. We better get home. He is all tuckered out." She said.

Kayle helped get everything that belonged to Mikey into Cheryl's car and headed home. 

• Like 4

That was a great long update. I know that the Doctor has an interest in Mikey but I wouldn’t expect a Doctor to miss work to babysit while his mommy goes to work in an office. Just see like the Doctor’s job is so much more important and with such higher demands it didn’t make much sense for Kayleigh to watch Mikey. I will be watching for more. 

I like how Mikey started calling Cheryl Mommy when he started to trust her. I also like when she breast feed him in the rocker. :P

I know this a rewrite but I truly hope you are going to continue this story. :wub:

• Like 1

I like how Mikey became comfortable with Cheryl and called her Mommy all though the parts with the grandparents are awesome as well. So does this mean it the story has concluded? I really enjoy this and wish it would continue. 

I like how Mikey became comfortable with Cheryl and called her Mommy all though the parts with the grandparents are awesome as well. So does this mean it the story has concluded? I really enjoy this and wish it would continue. 

No the story is not over. 

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

Don't worry. I didnt forget about this story. It's just been rough. 

I hope things are going better and I am glad you have not forgotten!! I look forward to seeing this return!

• 2 weeks later...

Cheryl drove home and found Mikey was still asleep when they got home after. "As much trouble as he can be sometimes. He is still worth it." She whispered to herself before Mikey nuzzled his head in into the carseat. Cheryl lifted him out of the carseat and carried him inside, supporting his bottom as she held him low. She left some of the things she had in the car from work and tool the sleeping Little to his room.

Once inside the nursery, it was a bit messy from this morning and having little time to get everything ready. Mikey started to stir. "Shhhhh." She said, gently combing her fingers through his hair to settle him down. Cheryl lowered the crib bars and settled the little down on his back and covered him up to finish his nap. She kissed his forehead and raised up the side of the crib before started to clean up the room.

As she cleaned up the room she heard something moving around in Mikey's crib and when she turned around, he was standing up, holding onto the bars with one hand and rubbing his eyes with his other hand. "Ohh whats the matter bubba?" Cheryl said as she headed over his crib. "Does someone need a change?" She kissed her son's forehead where the bruise used to be after she picked him up. Right after she started rocking him to keep him calm.

I nuzzled her neck after she kissed my forehead. I wanted my Mommy... and to be changed but I wasnt supposed to ask for it. I learned that if I ask, I wait longer. But I was still tired too and after a few moments, I returned back to my slumber, but what was next wasn't a dream.

"Hey little bro! Happy birthday!" Said a familiar voice.

I opened my eyes, it was Donna, my older sister. It was my 21st birthday party. It was only her this year. We both moved away from home and couldn't see our parents but... just as I made a wish that my sister and I would have good fortune when they showed up. We had heard of these gigantic humans kidnapping people through portals but when one showed up to snatch me, I was praying they didnt catch her too, but luckily she got away. I guess not so lucky day for me.

I was dragged screaming through the portal. It had an array of colors to it and as soon as we entered, I saw all of them start swirling. I reached for the hole back to my home as I was carried like a child. Then all I remember was having a headache.

I woke up back in my crib, sweating. I was loosely swaddled and I was thrashing around when I woke up. Mommy just entered the room just as I had unwrapped myself. As soon as she came into sight I began bawling.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It wasn’t a very long chapter but even short is much better than nothing. I am sure you must be busy with other things. I liked the look back but now I want to find out what happened to his sister. If Mikey’s body is so special you would think his sisters would be to. That would be a good reason for the Amazon’s to go back and try and find her or other siblings.

I didn’t have any more likes to give today but I did like it and I am looking forward to reading more. 

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

It wasn’t a very long chapter but even short is much better than nothing. I am sure you must be busy with other things. I liked the look back but now I want to find out what happened to his sister. If Mikey’s body is so special you would think his sisters would be to. That would be a good reason for the Amazon’s to go back and try and find her or other siblings.

I didn’t have any more likes to give today but I did like it and I am looking forward to reading more. 

There has been foreshadowing throughout the story. And even since the beginning. I'm surprised no one has truly noticed yet. This last update is "short" because the other updates were me reposting everything. The story will get more interesting, believe me. But one thing I have to say is, the sister had only that purpose. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

"Don-na!" I called through my crying as Mommy lifted me. Suddenly I couldn't see, then I became hysterical.

When Mikey started crying, she knew that cry. He wasnt upset, angry or scared. But he was terrified and she knew it. He was fighting her this time. Something he knew better not to do. "Michael, calm yourself. Now." Cheryl said sternly, but he didnt listen. She gave him a swift swat on his bottom and he stopped fighting her so much.

She had no idea what was going on with him anymore. She managed to now completely pin Mikey to her chest in case he had second thoughts about doing as he was told. Unfortunately for him, this just seemed to make it worse. Even though his legs were being forced up against the upper part of her chest, he tried to kick as if he was throwing a fit, only being able to wiggle them as he squealed loudly.

"That's enough!" Cheryl yelled and went over to the nearest chair. She hadn't done this since he was first adopted, but it was time for a slight refresher on not to challenge her.

Mikey was only in a shirt and diaper at the time, which made it all the easier to bring down his diaper to spank him. Once he was over her lap, he continued to struggle and repeat the name, 'Donna.' "You know better Michael than to challenge me." The mother reminded him.

I couldn't see anything.

I heard shouting, screaming and crying. I couldn't move.

I felt warmth surrounding me.

There were cries for help, followed by shouting as I struggled.

I was scared.

"Donna", "Donna", "Donna", "Donna." I repeated in shock, taking deep breaths and said in a low tone.

I heard someone who sounded like Cheryl saying something to me, angrily as I felt something wet slide away from my waist and down my legs, to my ankles. I felt a loud smack echo around me, then through me. I felt like I couldn't breath.

My body felt cold and hurt. I was naked and in pain as I felt something hot pierce my back. I shook on the metallic cuffs that were pulling my arms and legs downward and around a cold steel block. I heard shouting next to me with some screaming that had come after mine.

I gained my breath and let out a scream of pain, unsure of what was happening to me as more blows landed on my cheeks.

I was broken, defeated, injured and scared.

I couldn't see still. Everything was black for me. I had no idea who was there, my face was covered in fresh tears and snot ran from my nose. The garment around my ankles was gone, and I was lain on my back with a strap going over my chest. I continued to try to catch my breath as I cried, my chest trembling every inhale and exhale made.

My legs raised into the air and I squealed as I felt a cool moist cloth rub against my bottom. Next there was a cold cream that felt actually good, being rubbed against my bottom. I heard a crinkling sound after my legs were down and the familiar smell of baby powder filling the air around me before I felt the soft padding I always felt nowadays.

The strap released and I was quickly in the air. I felt whoever it was, was carrying me and next thing I knew, I was laying on their belly, face down, crying into the Amazonian's bosom. "Shhhhh." I was told. Lifting my head, expecting to see who it was that was doing this to me, and all that came was darkness. A gentle press, pushed my head back down and onto its side, I could hear the heartbeat and the breathing of them. "You're okay now. Shhhhh. Just breathe." I heard Mommy say. 'Okay. So its Mommy holding me still.' I thought to myself. A gentle touch on my back caused me to shudder in response. A hand on the base of my skull, rubbing behind my ear was helping me calm down. I just wish I knew where I was.

Cheryl had never seen him this way. Mikey had mostly calmed down a few long minutes later, but she didnt want to get him riled up again. She saw the mirror and his eyes were wide open and he was scanning the room but there wasn't anything to look for. She snapped her fingers next to him and looked towards her hand but his eyes kept scanning for something. He whimpered and set his head back down, now grabbing Cheryl's shirt.

Mikey fell asleep again, this time without much issue. Cheryl ran her fingers through her son's hair before calling Dr. Faunler. "Hello? It's me Cheryl. We need to talk about Mikey. Something's wrong with him.- I'll bring him over tonight."

• Like 1

Oh what an awesome chapter!! I wish you had not stopped yet but I look forward to where this goes and so hope you don’t wait too long to post it!!