LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DIAPER DIMENSION - Unlucky Day, Turned Lucky (COMPLETE)

I agree with the comments so far. Glad this is back, poor kid and I want to know where it is all going!! Such pain for both Mikey and Cheryl. I wish he remembered some of it or stopped completely freaking out for both of their sakes. Looking forward to more!

• 2 weeks later...

Such a heartbreaking chapter. Poor Mikey I Hope Dr Fulner can come up with a solution soon. It doesn’t seem like that is going to happen soon enough. Cheryl and Mikey both need to hang in there. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Dr. Faulner was working tirelessly to try to find the cure. "He doesn't have much time left. I need this one to work." She said, watching the machine mix a new concoction. She had tried over forty different mixtures in the past two months. Let alone how many she had before.

The machine came to a stop. Taking the vials from the mixer, Dr. Faulner attached it to another machine. "Come on. Please work." She begged. Sitting down at her desk, she put her head up to the microscope. The machine dispensed a drop of the new serum onto the petri dish and a drop of Mikey's blood as well. She needed his blood to make sure it worked on him.

She started a tape recorder for her notes. "Serum number one hundred and sixty-six seems to be working. Blood-cells seem to be reacting normal. Cell wall is holding. Serum seems to be attempting to repair damaged cells... wait. Serum one-sixty-six, seems to be now damaging blood-cell wall. On to the next."

Dr. Faulner lifted her head from the microscope and turned off the tape recorder. She bent over, leaning her body onto the lab table and ran her fingers through her hair. "God why cant I figure this out?" She took a second look and started the tape recorder again. "Serum one-sixty-six seems to be reshaping the cell wall of blood samples. This may be it."

Most days, Cheryl and Mikey spent on the couch, in silence, or just watching television. This day was no exception. Cheryl was rocking Mikey in her arms. Her hair was a mess and she hadn't bothered to get dressed. Mikey was still in the same clothes as the night before. Mikey sat, with his arms wrapped around her arms, with an emotionless, blank look on his face. His head was resting on his mother's hand as he was rocked. They were watching a little's show for him. Cheryl wanted to make sure she was there if anything ever happened. Even if there wasnt much she could do for him. A knock at the door broke her from her thoughts and she stood up, laying Mikey down in his playpen.

Mikey sat up, and turned to look to see what Cheryl was doing as she left to answer the door. Opening the door she could see the van that had been parked at the empty house for months had still been there and it was a nice day outside. How she had longed to take Mikey out again to the park. But she knew she couldn't while he was right now. "Hello, may I help you?" The mother asked.

"Hi. I'm Goerge. I'm with the electric company. I heard there was a problem." He said. There was a woman standing with him who had yet to be announced. There was a van parked on the street with the company's logo of her electric company. But she had never made the call. "Sorry, but you must be mistaken. I never called anyone. I believe you have the wrong address." Cheryl replied.

"You are Cheryl Rhein, correct?" He asked before Cheryl could close the door.

"Yes, but this is a misunderstanding. I dont have any problems with my electricity."

The man pulled something from his belt and grabbed Cheryl by the arm. Very quickly he put something on her neck and tazed the mother and fell to the ground. "Told you it wouldn't be hard." Goerge said, letting Cheryl fall out of the house and to the side. "I dont care. Just get my Franscesco." The woman impatiently said. "Yes Miss Sylvia." He replied.

I watched as a man and woman entered the house. "Who are you? And where is Mommy?" I asked calmly, still unable to comprehend the situation. "Oh. My poor baby. They brainwashed my little Franscesco." She said, lifting me up and resting my head on her shoulder. My body felt heavy. I went limp. "Ma'am. We need to go." A man said. Now there were three of them. He was standing kind of funny at the door. "You will make me very proud again." The woman said. Turning around.

A loud pop came from the door and a thud. "Go out the back. I'll protect you." A man said. I was swung back around I saw the man that was standing funny, was on the floor and the wall next to him was red. Someone poked their head through the doorway and more loud sounds. They were too loud. I covered my ears with my hands and was screaming.

We were outside now. But I saw a man in the doorway again. He was saying something. I got turned around again and heard more loud bangs. Next thing I knew, I was on the ground. The lady was face down. My leg and chest hurt a lot. My vision started to fade and everything was turning black.

Cheryl was being pulled from the bushes by a man as she started regaining control of her muscles after being tazed. "Whe-re i-is he?" She stuttered, her body still jolting a bit. She saw another two men taking a small body into an ambulance on a stretcher. "Oh my God. Mikey!" She screamed scrambling to get to her feet. The man grabbed Cheryl, wrapping his arms around her torso.

"Wait. You can't see him yet. We need to make sure you are alright." He said, nearly getting knocked over by the concerned mother. "Let me go!" Cheryl said as the doors to the ambulance closed, and the vehicle sped off, with an SUV, sirens blasting for both vehicles.

He let her go as soon as the ambulance was gone. There was another one waiting. One of the drivers walked up, holding a blanket. "Where are you taking him?" She spat at the man. "Just relax. We've been keeping tabs on you and your human for a while. Ever since he was adopted. My associates and I are apart of the D.H.P. also known as The Dimensionial Human Protection organization. The Human is going to see Dr. Faulner." He said as the driver from the ambulance draped the blanket she was holding over Cheryl's shoulders. The driver lead Cheryl over to the awaiting ambulance. The man followed and climbed in.

"My name is Robert. We are currently going to see Dr. Faulner as well..." He started as the one ambulance driver began to look over Cheryl. "Once there, we will be heading to the medical wing waiting area. Authorized force will be used against you if you attempt to leave that area until further instructions are given. Do you understand?" He asked.

Robert noticed that Cheryl wasnt exactly all there. Snapping his fingers in front of Cheryl's face, she shook her head. Visibly she was tired, and he knew it was in more ways than one. There was a long ride ahead of them.

"His chest is collapsing. Get him more oxygen now!"

I felt something pressed into my face just as everything started to fade again.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I started to come to again. My eyes were blinded and I was in horrible pain. That beeping got faster.

"He is waking up. Get the anesthesiologist in here now! Before he..."

Everything started to fade again.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Cheryl was crying in the waiting room. Her belongings were confiscated except her clothes. Men in suits stood at every door and at the other end of the room was a receptionist, filing paperwork. Robert sat with her and was attempting to comfort her. It had been hours since they had arrived and no one was telling her anything.

The phone next to the receptionist rang. Cheryl managed to calm down to drink something. "Hello... alright. Ok. Thanks." She set the phone back on the hook and turned to face Robert and Cheryl. "Head to room 124."

"Alright Miss Rhein. Let's go." Robert said, helping Cheryl stand and follow him through one of the doorways. They went down a hallway and to a closed door with two more men standing at the door. Robert opened the door carefully, checking the room quickly and then opening it all the way, allowing Cheryl in.

Cheryl entered the room, listening to the beeping sound of a heart monitor and a mechanical noise. She saw Dr. Faulner standing in the room in sight of the door. Turning the corner she saw a horrific sight. Mikey had all sorts of tubes and medical equipment hooked up to his body. His arms, legs and hips were in casts. He had a neck brace on so well. The mother gagged and started crying all over again. She felt arms wrap around her, moving her to a nearby chair as she collapsed.

"He is going to be ok. Right now he is under heavy sedatives." Kayle started once Cheryl calmed down.

"What happened?" She asked.

"They came for him. Only three. One of them was Sylvia. One attempted to escape with Mikey. And was taken down with lethal force, falling onto him..." The doctor let it sink in. Handing a box of tissues to Cheryl before continuing. "Eight ribs broken, three cracked. Both upper and lower parts of his legs broken. Same with his right arm. Right shoulder was shattered. Left was only the upper arm. Neck was dislocated but luckily his head wasnt damaged..." She could see how much this disgusted Cheryl as the mother covered her jaw dropped mouth with both hands. "You can see the chart for more details though. That's enough of that. I have some good news that I'll tell you after you eat." She leaned forward in the chair next to Cheryl's and hugged her.

"Yeah. I'm kind of hungry." She said attempting to stand up. Instead she collapsed back down into the chair.

"Stop Cheryl. I've got this."

Cheryl ate some food and got more comfortable, knowing Mikey was ok. "So. What's the good news?" She was watching Mikey. Seeing him like this, was getting to be too much. "I believe I found a cure."

• Sad 1

"I believe I found a cure."

Cheryl played those words over and over again in her head. Almost in disbelief. She was shocked. After so long, such hardship and so much pain for the both of them, it could finally be over. She could once again have her happy little boy again, and get her life back together.

"Cheryl? You ok?" Kayle asked waving her hand in front of the mother's face to snap her out of it.

Shaking her head she came back to reality. "Sorry. It's been too long since I thought we were going to make it through this but..." Cheryl was cut off by the doctor. "But this has a high chance of killing him. If he does live, I dont know what it will do to him. It might work and he can finally stay here but he may also become a vegetable too. I dont know."

The uncertainty in the doctors voice had Cheryl worried. The haunting thoughts came back, this time with new ones. "Can't you keep trying?" She asked with a noticeable amount of worry in her voice. "No. I cant make anything new. He only has about a week left before most humans die. And it's too late to send him to his own Dimension. His blood would boil as soon as he goes back after the number of dosages he has recieved." She responded. Cheryl looked over again at Mikey and started crying again.

Kayle leaned again across the chair and held Cheryl, hugging her tightly. "Look, we've gotten this far. I've been with you every step of the way. And no matter what I'll be there." She knew that this is what she needed right now. Cheryl wrapped her arms around the doctor, her friend. "Thank you." She said.

Dr. Faulner had a team standing by to help if anything were to go wrong with what happened next. Cheryl was just outside if the room with the door closed, afraid to hear what was going on yet close by for her. She said her goodbyes, gave him a kiss and promised to be there for her Mikey. The mother couldnt take the stress any longer.

With needle in one hand and the IV tube in the other, Dr. Faulner began. "Please God, let today be a lucky day for us all." With that said, she depressed the plunger and watched the red serum flow through the clear plastic tubing.

The only sound in the room was the sound of the heartbeat monitor beeping.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Everyone held their breath. The moment went on for what felt like fifteen minutes had gone by. Suddenly the monitor started to speed up. Mikey's eyes opened, and he started screaming bloody murder.

"He woke up from the sedatives", "His blood pressure is rising steadily and his heart rate has leveled at 196." The other doctors and nurses started firing off what was happening at Dr. Faulner. She took a deep breath. "Get the defibrillators and shock him, now!" Upon finishing that statement, Mikey stopped screaming and passed out.

"Wait! His heart rate is decreasing steadily. And so is his blood pressure", "The sedatives appear to be kicking back in", "Heartrate is bottoming out at 58 BPM. Blood pressure is still high, just above normal levels." The room chattered. All who were present were still trying to comprehend what had just happened.

"He has entered REM and appears to be fine."

Dr. Faulner let out a long sigh of relief. "Stop administering sedatives and standby."

The anesthesiologist, put a choke on the IV drip of the sedative and waited. Dr. Faulner stepped out of the room to inform Cheryl things were going well so far.

"What's going on? Is he ok? Tell me he hasn't..." Cheryl fired questions off as quick as she could before being cut off. "Cheryl. Calm down." Kayle said.

She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "I'm sorry. Im just scared."

"I know. So are all of us. He is fine now. Some of him is still there, but we wont know until he wakes up. So far, this could have been an unlucky day. But so far its turned lucky for us." Kayle smiled. She was glad Mikey made it. But there were still too many unknowns. "You should get some sleep. The are nurse's quarters are just at the end of the hall you can sleep in. Get some rest. I'll get you once he is up."

"Thank you Kayle. I-I couldn't have made it this far without your help." Cheryl finally had hope again. She smiled and hugged the doctor, her friend and went to go get some sleep.

Months had passed since everything happened. Cheryl was back at work, house repaired, threats gone and most problems were solved. Damage had been done to all of them, and no matter the hardships, they stuck together. The serum Dr. Kayle Faulner had founded that day worked as far as anyone could tell. All the injuries he had, had healed and he was back to perfect health.

There was just one single problem.

Mikey, never woke up that day. And everyone is still waiting.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
50 minutes ago, Crimson_Wolf said:

This was a great read and if you're willing to continue the story that would be equally great.  But that is entirely up to you and I hope you don't get pressured into thinking you have to either.

Tbh. I want to continue this. I've even got ideas already. I purposefully ended it the way I did for that very purpose. 

19 hours ago, Crimson_Wolf said:

This was a great read and if you're willing to continue the story that would be equally great.  But that is entirely up to you and I hope you don't get pressured into thinking you have to either.

I second this

Just realized on rereading the story he's admitted with a massive bruise on his head that's sore enough that brushing across it by a paramedic gently caused screaming he does not at any point get so much an Advil.  So when he's been released and accidentally bumps his head while shopping repeat of screaming and and at no point is anyone for the love of god is he given anything for it.

I once fell on a stadium bruising the life out of my shins and they mostly okay when not touched and there wasn't much that painkillers would do to help when they were set off but at least people were like why are you chugging around jingly pill bottles to class i was like i bruised my shin. FYI getting dressed set em off yay pants only dress code and that went on for 9 months or so before they finally went away.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh no, are we going to get to know what happens to Mikey? What caused him to not wake up? I really enjoyed the story but would love to see one more small chapter to wrap things up. I ran out of likes to so you need to write one more chapter so I can give it a like.