LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have found the largest baby diapers in the world!  Being a diaper collector I have searched all over collecting the largest sizes in baby diaper lineups.  They are called Darlings baby diapers.  this is the size 7 (largest size they actually manufacture).  They are rated at 24-36kg children, or the average 6-12 year old child.  Measurements are the same as the GoodNites and DryNites size XL.  They are manufactured in Kuwait and only available to the people of Kuwait.  A great find for collectors!  I have some sealed unopened packages of these Diapers as well as samples available for sale or trade.  Would like to talk with other collectors whi collect the same kind of diapers.  See images.

DSC_0513.JPG

DSCN9699.JPG

DSCN9733.JPG

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2018 at 11:01 AM, happiesxxl said:

I have found the largest baby diapers in the world!  Being a diaper collector I have searched all over collecting the largest sizes in baby diaper lineups.  They are called Darlings baby diapers.  this is the size 7 (largest size they actually manufacture).  They are rated at 24-36kg children, or the average 6-12 year old child.  Measurements are the same as the GoodNites and DryNites size XL.  They are manufactured in Kuwait and only available to the people of Kuwait.  A great find for collectors!  I have some sealed unopened packages of these Diapers as well as samples available for sale or trade.  Would like to talk with other collectors whi collect the same kind of diapers.  See images.

DSC_0513.JPG

DSCN9699.JPG

DSCN9733.JPG

I have been looking everywhere for some of these but the price is always way too much, especially if they don’t fit. Luvs and pampers are stretchy so I can wear them even though they are a little snug. Would be interested to know how much you are asking?

20 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

I have been looking everywhere for some of these but the price is always way too much, especially if they don’t fit. Luvs and pampers are stretchy so I can wear them even though they are a little snug. Would be interested to know how much you are asking?

Me too.