LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Urinals - has sombody tested them?

I found strap-on urinals at a chinese online shop (see pictures below), and I am curious to find out whether they can help a person to become accustomed to frequent peeing. I'm wearing 24/7, but so far have not made much progress on the way to become incontinent.

So, has anybody tried them and can tell us their experience?

urinal1.jpg

urinal2.jpg

Catheters aren't the way to go ever that's what this looks like to me. They can be painful.  I am incontinent and have always been urologist says things that are bad for me are things like coffee soda some teas as they can worsen my incontinence. You may find drinking an extra coffee or soda help you to go more and on top of that be sure you're getting the daily half gallon of water intake. Some people I have chatted with who have their continence still tell me they enjoy letting only a little urine out at a time instead of all at once to push their bladder to the limit. Also try looking online more and try things for night like putting your hand in warm water to help you to go with ease.  Good luck and use boosters.

I was curious about these as well because sometimes I don't want to stay clenched all day, but for whatever reason, also don't want to diaper up.

These seem like a great idea because they are fairly inexpensive and (I suppose, at least) that you could just wash them out and reuse them as often as you want.

The reviews on Amazon are pretty bad, though... I don't remember specifically what they say, I think it was something along the lines of them falling apart or developing leaks because the parts are so cheap, or just being plain uncomfortable.

Simple explanation since people don't seem to get what it is - it's basically just an external catheter that's held up with special underwear. I would think they would be just as effective as diapers for untraining, unless your brain somehow distinguishes between the two and prevents the "untraining training" from carrying over. Similar to the stage where you go unconsciously in a diaper, but can still keep your pants totally dry with regular underwear.