LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
I love pampers

Doubling up

Does anyone use a incontince pad or maxi pad with there diaper if so how do you like it?:)

I have used baby diapers as soakers inside my adult diaper which works great but add a lot of bulk as the baby diaper swells as it get wetter.

When I need extra adsorption I now just double diaper and that seems to work best for me. 

Early in my marriage, my wife gave me medium thick maxi's to put in my undergarment.  They really felt wet and not that great.  They are just not designed for urine, more for blood.

Yeah, menstrual pads are just gross for stuffers. They aren't designed to hold urine and the little bit extra they might hold isn't worth the nasty wet feeling, imo. Granted I use the Always ultra thins, but even the old kinds that are thick and puffy aren't going to hold as much as some people seem to think they will.

There are menstrual pads and there are bladder control pads. Two different things made for two different uses. The maximum absorbency bladder control pads do well as stuffers for thinner diapers. I keep some in the closet to use inside Depends, they pretty much double the capacity.

I usually use the pullup style Goodnites or the insert style ones (basically the same thing as a booster that different diaper companies make, but designed to be put into their "Tru-fit" underwear so its less like wearing a diaper to those that use them) because I found enough of them on sale at a very cheap price making them a really good substitute for boosters

They costs me around  at most .25 each and absorb quite a bit, so it's like paying for smaller sized baby diapers but with a much bigger absorbing capacity. 

You guys may be able to find them for a similar price at your local Wal-Mart or Rite-Aid (Wal-Mart had 40 packs of the pullup style for $10 Rite-Aid had the insert style for like $3 for 12).

Another idea could be the store brand versions of Goodnites as they should offer similar absorbing capacity but costs quite a bit less at retail.