LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Busted by parents - please help

So, my parents decided to be ultra-invasive today and went through my room while I was at work.  When I got home, they said they found some "pull ups" (pampers underjams) in my trash and wanted to know why.  I told them it was because of stress-related bedwetting, and they seem to believe it for now.  What should I do?  I don't have any history of bedwetting, so my current excuse may not last for long.

53 minutes ago, Takadaweird said:

Exactly how old are you?

45 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

And then DO A BETTER JOB OF GETTING RID OF THE WET ONES.... like put them in a plastic bag, and under your bed or in the back of the closet until you can get them to the outside trash. :)

Already tried that.  They noticed the smell, and I said that it was due to not vacuuming in a while.  Below freezing temperatures outside make it quite difficult for me to dispose if them discreetly, though.  

16 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

Leave it at that and dont say anymore about it.

My dad offered to buy me depends, so what should I tell him?

4 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

Already tried that.  They noticed the smell, and I said that it was due to not vacuuming in a while.  Below freezing temperatures make it quite difficult for me to dispose if them discreetly, though

My dad offered to buy me depends, so what should I tell him?

Oh wow. Your got the rare parent(I hope). If saying yes then it could mean in their eyes that you are needing diapers but also could mean that they are very accepting of you. Hope you actually have the rare parents like mine

4 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

Oh wow. Your got the rare parent(I hope). If saying yes then it could mean in their eyes that you are needing diapers but also could mean that they are very accepting of you. Hope you actually have the rare parents like mine

Thanks.  I don't want to take advantage of that offer (eventually my dad's going to realize that the bedwetting excuse is bogus), but also think that telling the truth would be very awkward for both me and my parents.  

• Thanks 1

I got busted at 19 also. My parents brought it up at dinner and I had no answer. Purged the next day and went cold turkey for about a year and a half. Fast forward 10 years and I got busted again while visiting my mom. She had actually forgotten about the prior incident, but I decided to come clean. She was understanding and just asked I keep things a private as possible when visiting. I'm totally independant thought so her approval or acceptance was ideal, but it was not necessary for me continue doing as I pleased. Your parents seem to be responding reasonably well, but your reason for wearing might eventually be found out. I'd probably come clean in a watered down version. Approach it as a stress release and explain how you've always wanted to wear diapers as long as you can remember. Leave out any sexual stuff if diapers have evolved into that aspect of your life. It's a tricky spot you're in living under someone else's roof. Best of luck. 

Well I'd say that you're going to have to start perodically wetting to keep up the story. If you're in school you could do it around exams. Also, accept the Depends offer. It could lead to you suggesting/ trying more premium brands with (hopefully) less awkwardness if the wettings become "greater in volume."

15 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

The more difficult and best solution..your 19. Get a job and your own place and wear 24/7 as you wish. :)

That is not currently possible.  I only work part time, so getting my own place would cause financial trouble unless I get a better job and work full time.

18 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Too bad it was Depends he offered instead of better diapers

I agree.  

I have no experience in this field, so take my advice with a grain of salt. 

I disagree with those saying you should lie about your bedwetting to get free diapers. For the obvious reason that it's dishonest. However, I also think you should let them go on thinking that stress-wetting is the reason for your problems. Your fetishes are none of their business & it wouldn't help anyone for them to know. Just don't bring it up, go about your life as if it never happened. And if they do bring it up again (which they probably won't) just say, "I'd really prefer to handle this myself if you don't mind." You could even say that buying your own diapers helps you to feel less guilty and that having your daddy buy your diapers would only increase your stress.

That's just my two cents.

Diapers are not a passion of mine nor were they ever.  I come to the site occasionally here for different reasons, tolerance being one of them on other factors.  I recall you were in school and working on your degree which should be the foremost goal of yours at this time in your life unless you have a change of circumstances and heart and I also recall your saying you were new to being DL.  

I recall you don't like pat answers, but sometimes pat is best.  My thoughts are that this is a time of restraint at home and not indulgence.  If you are going to indulge though, Diaperedboilerman hit the nail on the head saying you were going to have to do a better job of covering your trail by better disposal of your underjams.

Your parents are in charge at the house which is normal in an American family, and I am certain they do not consider it invasive to go into your room and find out what sort of smell is emanating from *your* room to take care of the problem if you are not going to.  Believe me, messy diapers that are not cleaned or disposed of promptly can truly invade all others' space quickly and permeate the house.  To you it is invasiveness, and to them, it is proactive.  I imagine if the pattern continues, you will find yourself having more chats than wanted about your *dilemma.*  You are only 19 years old, living at your parents' house, and this may not be the best time to experiment with the DL lifestyle on a basis that is going to interfere with your future career.  Of course, that choice is yours, and perhaps, as you are intellectually smart, you will figure an ingenious way to get around all of this.  As you are young, so are your parents.  Google is out there for anyone or parents who are curious as to why their teen son is wearing underjams all of a sudden. Type that in and it will clearly point to diaper fetish.  

You could buy a container with a lid, and make sure you wrap your undies in plastic, before disposing of them.  Currently it seems the smell is what is offensive.  If the smell is taken care of, maybe that will stop further projection on your parents' part as to why all of the sudden you are wearing these items.  Your parents know you better than you think or at least your habits.  Of course, they will be concerned if something is going on, different from your previous normal pattern,  that they are worried will affect your health.

Glad they were pull up disposable underwear they found and not actual tape on diapers or AB style diapers!  First, you decide.  Either you fess up to the real reason and take the consequences and possible wrath of your parents (who  by the way will never see you again in the same way once they know you are wearing diapers for enjoyment), or you go with your original stress related bedwetting excuse.  If the former, be prepared for some very uncomfortable days ahead, lots of questioning and who knows what else.  If the latter, don't bring it up again unless your parents bring it up first.  Stick to your story.  If they ask about stress, you have lots of plausible answers. Stress at school with studies and homework, stress at the holiday season, etc.  After all, with all the commercials on TV for disposable underwear, it's getting so everyone knows people have bladder leakage from time to time.  It's not how people perceived bladder protection 10 or 20 years ago, it's much more normal and accepted these days.  I would decline your father's offer of buying you Depends even though that means you will have to buy your "supplies" out of your own money.  Why decline his offer?  First, you don't want to take advantage as you said, secondly it's your fetish and not his.  It's not actually medical so you would be taking his money under the false information you provided.  Most important, if you decline it goes towards showing your parents you yourself think it's just a temporary thing you are dealing with that will go away as the "stress" starts to taper off. if you say, "Yeah, Dad, go ahead and buy me Depends" it opens a continuing issue for them discussing your "problem".  "Son, how are your Depends holding out?  Do you need me to pick you up a couple more packages?"  They will basically be monitoring your "diaper" usage and seeing that the "stress related bedwetting" isn't getting any better.  That could lead them to making doctor appointments for you either with a urologist, psychologist to get to the root of your stress, or who knows what.  They may even begin to suspect your wearing isn't just stress related bedwetting as you have said.  They may even poke around your computer next time and discover this site somehow (pleased be careful and delete cookies, browsing history and quick links).  Since you own words were, "but also think that telling the truth would be very awkward for both me and my parents", my suggestion is keep your mount shut, don't speak unless they ask, if they ask how your "problem" is, just say it seems to be getting better and leave it at that.  Dispose of the wet pull ups on a daily bases, even if you have to stash them in a book bag or back pack each morning when you head out to school.  Dispose of them in a public trash can somewhere.  Even WalMart, ACE Hardware, Burger King and most stores have a trash can in front of their door.  Buy 2 packages of your pull ups, hide one very well if you can, even lock it in an old suitcase or something and leave a partial bag where you normally do as a decoy, the place your parents found it.  That way if they see the original "decoy" bag, maybe they won't go looking any farther.  Use the pull ups from the hidden bag and keep the other one mostly full.  That way if the parents snoop, they will see the original package still has about the same amount each day and will tend to believe you if you say the stress is getting better.  Maybe once once every week or two use one from the regular decoy bag for a very short time.  That will show that you might occasionally still have an "incident" but not as bad as it was and it's tapering off.  If the parents ask in the future why you still have the pull ups in your room after you have stopped wetting, just say you are keeping what's left in the package just in case you have problems again in the future with school stress and all.  Good luck to you and please, BE MORE CAREFUL!  You can be now that you know how much every parent snoops around their kid's rooms!

I remember the first time my dad found my diapers he was not so nice to ask why I needed them. He even threatened to kick me out the house with nowhere to go and after that I bought a back pack  to take with me where ever I go. I haven't had any problems with being found out. When it comes to disposing of diapers you can always double bag them in a darker colored shopping bags not the white ones as you can easily see through them then take it to the trash if you are super nervous put the shopping bag in your back pack followed by 2 bars of soap to keep the bag fresh as you take your diapers to the trash 

I use the Green-N-Pack diaper bags, they are large enough for adult diapers ,have handle ties, the plastic has been strong enough and, they are also the best bags I have found to pick up after my dog

10 hours ago, dondl2 said:

I use the Green-N-Pack diaper bags, they are large enough for adult diapers ,have handle ties, the plastic has been strong enough and, they are also the best bags I have found to pick up after my dog

Funny you mention that.  Apparently, my parents said that the dog got into my trash and sprawled it all over my room, and that's how they found out.  I suspect that may be bs, but then again, my dog is known to do stuff like that.

21 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

So I'm guessing your diapers haven't been brought up by you or your parents since you posted yesterday. Have you decided a course of action if they do? 

I'll tell him that my bedwetting is getting better.  

On 1/5/2018 at 8:13 AM, diaperedboilerman said:

What is keeping you from working full time? are you still in school?

I will be.  I'm currently transferring between colleges.  Where I work does not pay well ($9/ hr), hence the reason for staying in school.  

On 1/5/2018 at 10:59 AM, rusty pins said:

Glad they were pull up disposable underwear they found and not actual tape on diapers or AB style diapers! 

Thank goodness for that.  If they had found an ABU or bambino diaper, that would be a lot harder to explain.

I'm a little late to the party but I'll give my two cents.  I've been an ABDL for my whole life, in high school i had depends I kept in the closet.  As such I was only able to wear once and a while.  Today I live with 2 roommates who have no idea and I wear everyday.  When you have your own place you can do anything but when living with parents or roommates it gets a lot harder.

I can understand telling the truth would cause a lot...hardship.  I took psychology and once when having a conversation with my father about fetishes he blatantly said "they should all be shot for their sins."  While your parents are hopefully not that bad, (I hope) most likely it will change how they see you forever.  Some parents are extremely open and wouldn't have any problem with it but that's rare.  I won't say you should or shouldn't it's up to you to judge your parents and how they would react to the truth.

For the here and now you've already told them it's bed wetting, if your not going to tell them the truth keep that going but still keep it on the down low.  Rusty Pins said it best, if you let your father buy some then your getting him involved and he will want to know how it's going.  By saying your handling it they should, if they trust you, let you take care of it yourself.  The problem with lying to them is that it's not going to end well no matter what.  If you keep pushing the bed wetting and even having "accidents" in bed or while awake it will lead to doctor visits and even a therapist when the doctors find nothing wrong.  This might be a time where saying nothing is better then saying anything, anything you do or say will be used against you later to just be careful.  I might have made it sound more doom and gloom then I meant it to, just take it slow and you should be fine.

On 1/5/2018 at 10:56 AM, ELLIE52 said:

Diapers are not a passion of mine nor were they ever.  I come to the site occasionally here for different reasons, tolerance being one of them on other factors.  I recall you were in school and working on your degree which should be the foremost goal of yours at this time in your life unless you have a change of circumstances and heart and I also recall your saying you were new to being DL.  

I recall you don't like pat answers, but sometimes pat is best.  My thoughts are that this is a time of restraint at home and not indulgence.  If you are going to indulge though, Diaperedboilerman hit the nail on the head saying you were going to have to do a better job of covering your trail by better disposal of your underjams.

Your parents are in charge at the house which is normal in an American family, and I am certain they do not consider it invasive to go into your room and find out what sort of smell is emanating from *your* room to take care of the problem if you are not going to.  Believe me, messy diapers that are not cleaned or disposed of promptly can truly invade all others' space quickly and permeate the house.  To you it is invasiveness, and to them, it is proactive.  I imagine if the pattern continues, you will find yourself having more chats than wanted about your *dilemma.*  You are only 19 years old, living at your parents' house, and this may not be the best time to experiment with the DL lifestyle on a basis that is going to interfere with your future career.  Of course, that choice is yours, and perhaps, as you are intellectually smart, you will figure an ingenious way to get around all of this.  As you are young, so are your parents.  Google is out there for anyone or parents who are curious as to why their teen son is wearing underjams all of a sudden. Type that in and it will clearly point to diaper fetish.  

You could buy a container with a lid, and make sure you wrap your undies in plastic, before disposing of them.  Currently it seems the smell is what is offensive.  If the smell is taken care of, maybe that will stop further projection on your parents' part as to why all of the sudden you are wearing these items.  Your parents know you better than you think or at least your habits.  Of course, they will be concerned if something is going on, different from your previous normal pattern,  that they are worried will affect your health.

I disagree that experimenting is bad, because if diapers reduce my stress, that would be helpful in the long run.  Also, I figured out that putting your clean diapers in a cardboard box and duct taping it closed is a great way to hide them from parents.  (It's inconspicuous and if the duct tape is applied differently, your parents have most likely been going through your stuff).  

10 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

I'll tell him that my bedwetting is getting better.  

Once more, I would only do that if they bring it up or ask about it.  Best to just keep a very low profile about it and don't even mention it unless they bring it up.  Even then, a quick answer that it's gotten better is all.  The less said about it the better.

• Like 1

Privacy is one thing in your own house, and you can certainly ask when your 19 and living with your parents, but don't expect it to happen under their roof.  Parents by nature are curious and will go through your stuff weather you know it or not.  It's their house, you are their child that they raised and even though you are now and adult, they still sometimes tend to look at you as a young child and are in the parenting habit of still "raising" you.  The other side of it, the more adult side is it is still their home and they are liable for whatever goes on in their house.  You could be a choirboy and the most wholesome person in the world but they can always use an excuse that it's their house and should illegal drugs, guns, things of that matter are found in their house they will share responsibility for it.  The bottom line is, they will have any excuse they want for going through your stuff as long as you are living under their roof.  Asking them for privacy will generally not do you any good but most likely will make them even more curious and suspicious.  "What does he have hidden in his room he doesn't want us to know about if he's asking for privacy?  We better look around and find out when he's not here!"

In this case, general privacy violation might not have been the real cause.  It seems there was a smell in the room caused by the dog going through the trash can and scattering the contents all over the room.  Weather true or not, if that had not happened, maybe the parents wouldn't have had to investigate the smell.  I think the best advice people have given is to keep a low profile, don't bring it up unless they bring t up to you, and then be brief and say as little as possible, such as, "It's getting much better,  Don't worry."  Perhaps cool it on the diapers as much as you can for a while and bag them up as soon as you have used it, hide it in your backpack and dispose of it away from home each and every day.  If there are no used diapers in the house when you are not around, then there is nothing that they can find!

• Like 1
On 1/7/2018 at 7:01 AM, rusty pins said:

Once more, I would only do that if they bring it up or ask about it.  Best to just keep a very low profile about it and don't even mention it unless they bring it up.  Even then, a quick answer that it's gotten better is all.  The less said about it the better.

That's what I was planning on doing.  

Once again, it would seem that the dog shredded my dirty diaper and left the pieces on the floor.  This time, I wrapped my diaper tightly in a trash bag and left my door closed.  How is this possible?!

I think the dog is at the root of your problem here, and is knowingly  trying to out you. He may be having feelings of neglect, due to your extended hours away at school and work. So, he takes out this frustration by tearing up your used diapers. 

Give him more attention! ! ! 

Of course I’m only kidding, and trying to add some levity. 

What I would advise, has for the most part already been covered. For the time being, soft peddle anything to do with diapers, bedwetting and the like, should it come up. It is your business, but it is your parents home, and to them, you still may be viewed as their little kid. They might still feel the need to look out for you. Especially as you are in a sort of, state of fluxe. You may soon be gone from their day to day lives. So, bottom line. Do what you want to, continue with your diapers, enjoy them as much as possible, but you have to be much better, for now, at being covert about handling things. Good luck! 

Here's my 2 cents.  I got caught once, and my mom asked if I was wetting the bed.  I won't go into details on my mom, but I had to lie to her a lot in my life, and still have to on occasions.  When I heard her ask this, I used it as an out, and said I was.  As far as the offer to buy your "bedwetting protection", I would politely turn it down.  I would, though, keep buying them at least for a little bit to keep up that ruse.  Maybe a couple more packages, and that's it.  As far as how to handle it in the future, that's on you.  However, family trips and outings in the future, say overnight trips to relative's places, may get awkward.  As of right now, they are probably concerned about your health.  If you keep "wetting the bed", they may eventually want to take you to see a doctor.  My best advice would be to continue for a couple more weeks and then STOP.  You have an out.  Me, personally, I would (as I have in the past) take that out.  If they bring it up again, chalk it up to stress and say it has since stopped. 

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor. 

• Like 1