LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2018 is a landmark occasion for Daily Diapers

I just realized 2018 is actually a sort of landmark occasion for Daily Diapers.

For the first time in history, those who are of appropriate age to join this forum will now include those born in the 21st century, since 2000 was now 18 years ago :o

The year 2000 doesn't feel like it was that long ago and it's weird to think babies born that year are now of adult age,  sort of exciting and weird at the same time.

Anyway here's to DDs Landmark occasion or whatever it is *clinks champagne glass* 

It isn't easy to admit to yourself that this fantasy came about in your life in the first place. To share with others takes time to reflect and observe others and for that to take place, this forum is a key. The lock will open given sufficient time.

3 hours ago, Happy pooper said:

It isn't easy to admit to yourself that this fantasy came about in your life in the first place. To share with others takes time to reflect and observe others and for that to take place, this forum is a key. The lock will open given sufficient time.

Sorry, what's this got to do with it?

On 1/4/2018 at 8:52 PM, spoonchicken said:

** farts on Millenials ** :lol:

The Millennial cohort extends from the early 80's to the mid 90's... people who were children and in school at the turn of the 21st Century. Those born after Y2K are actually "Post Millennials" or "Generation Z."

8 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

The Millennial cohort extends from the early 80's to the mid 90's... people who were children and in school at the turn of the 21st Century. Those born after Y2K are actually "Post Millennials" or "Generation Z."

i always had the impression that mid 80's-mid 90's babies were generation Y and millennials were mid 90's to mid 00's. and before that generation X was early 70's to mid 80's. 

huh, i might be wrong, though ::shrugs::

Whenever 18 year olds start working at the company I work at it (probably going to another company after i get in a Vacation in June) always makes me feel old; even though I am 26; nearly 27 (in March) which isn't actually old.

But at least this community is made up of people of many ages, so I don't feel old here, but if there is a huge influx of 18 years olds that may change that.