LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question about baby wipes

Which brand of baby wipes has the most classic scent in your opinion? This can include random offbrand versions but I'm basically looking to avoid any weird alterations on the tradition baby wipe scent like lavender or something along those lines.

Since they were introduced the only baby wipes I have used are Pampers Sensitive.

I do not remember when disposable baby wipes were introduced. My family was still using cloth wash rags at the time I moved to university in 1981. That was when I began buying disposable wipes, since I was wearing disposable diapers. Back then I knew nothing about AB/DL, so I paid no attention to the aroma of wipes.

1 hour ago, Angela Bauer said:

Since they were introduced the only baby wipes I have used are Pampers Sensitive.

I do not remember when disposable baby wipes were introduced. My family was still using cloth wash rags at the time I moved to university in 1981. That was when I began buying disposable wipes, since I was wearing disposable diapers. Back then I knew nothing about AB/DL, so I paid no attention to the aroma of wipes.

They were introduced in the mid-to-late 70s, but they didn't get really popular until the mid-to-late 80s. The things you know when something is an involuntary obsession since pre-school.