LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black out.?

Left my office at 2:30 and went to make a cocktail (what I call a homemade cherry cola on ice). Got back to my room at 4:20

been feeling dizzy and weird from the migraine shots and the ongoing migraine and nausea happening tonight.  Also anxiety and related mini adrenaline rushes. Thinking I must have blacked out for a bit or dozed off somehow. Weird. Honestly not sure how it got to be so late in the office either  

Thinking that aside from a call to my doc that I will be taking a bed rest day today!

It's possible, sometimes all it takes is an odd wind to backup gasses normally vented through a furnace flue or whatever.    Or you could have just had some transient bug.   Oh, well.   Be healthy!

My mother had a similar incident, where she blacked out while walking at work.  Do you have any heart conditions?  She recently had a heart attack (Just before Thanksgiving in November).  If you have a doctor's appointment, it may be worth a look.  She has a monitor on her for the next month since her fainting caused her to get injured with stitches at work, and it could have been far worse.  She was fortunate she didn't hit her head and cause internal bleeding.

It's good to hear you're feeling better.  At least you didn't have the "furnace of hell" that I had a few years ago that spewed unsafe levels of carbon monoxide over the entire house.  Good thing the CO monitor was working at least.

On 1/19/2018 at 8:24 PM, DailyDi said:

Got a C0 monitor, and it hasn't moved off of zero, so guess that's out. Really think it was a combination of stress + exhaustion + migraine.

Did you remember to remove the insulating tab before inserting the battery in the CO monitor?