LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy consequences (private for LittleBabyGirl)

Zharra

".. And so I'm judging in favor of the plaintiff"' the judge said, bring the gavle down hard. " there is no way I would consider the defendants case. Concrete evidence against her, and your counter claim is silly. However, because of the technicality in charter 15-4-IIVIX I can't charge the defendant jail time. But she still needs a life sentence..."-

That's when she walked in. A happy looking shorter woman, with a brief case in one hand. 

"So that's why we contacted Miss Zharra here. She will be taking the defendant into custody as her legal guardian, and regression agent. I hear by sentence Miss Skylar to fifteen years of regression therapy, and nine years of recovery therapy. For any breach of conduct, as seen fit by Miss Zharra, time may be added to EITHER sentence by a month long increment. Good luck to you"

As the court came to a close, Zharra went over to Skylar. "Hello baby girl. You will refer to me as mommy, nana, or Miss Zharra. Understood?" 

Skylar is sat at the defendants table as Zharra approached. "Good luck with that one." Skylar says standing up looking at the woman. No way was she going to listen to her but little did Skylar know what this would entail in the consequence.

Skylar just stands there in front of thr woman staring at her with her arms folded across her body trying to stand her ground

Well, let's mine then shall we?" Zharra shook her head and asked the baliff for helping getting the girl out to her car. 

Once Skylar was securely fastened into her seat, Zharra started to give her the run down. 

"So, the judge enrolled you into my care. Basically, that makes you my property. Much like your mother, I am now inchoate of your physical well being, feeding, diaper changes-oh don't give me that look-bathes, and such. UNLIKE your mother, if your a bitch brat I won't feel bad about punishing you" 

Zharra gets on the interstate and drives off

Skylar sits there in thr seat looking out at the window. She was happy for now as the seat wasnt a car seat just yet. Neither of them knew how close they would grow towards one another. 

The car journey was long and tiring before the car eventually came to a halt in a huge long driveway of a nice big house but it wasnt a mansion sized house

Arriving at the White and red farm house, Zharra grabs Skylar and pulls her put of the car, towards the house. Once inside, Zharra gives Skylar a choice.

" Well, baby girl, you have three options. Maintain some control and strip for me, right here, and I'm taking completely naked. Let me do it, and go up stairs to your nursery. Or we can delay your changing into little girls clothes, in exchange four a spanking. So what will it be? You? Me? Or spanking?"

"How about i dont strip here in front of you, you dont strip me and you dont spank me. That sounds like a much better idea than your 3 options." Skylar says stood there in the middle of the room looking around but keeping an eye on the woman that is with her.

"Spanking it is then" Zharra sighs as she reaches for the large paddle from a near by closet. She pushes Skylar over on her back on the couch, and then pulls her around, so her face is pushed down into the padding and her rear is in the air and exposed* 

" are your day to change your mind? Or shall I proceeded wit the spanking?

"Get the hell off me." Skylar screams and yells kicking her legs around kicking Zharra in the stomach. She manages to get off the sofa pulling her jeans and underwear back up going to the front door and trying to open it only to find it locked

Zharra winces as she stands up "Well, I guess we are going to have to go with a fourth option- bondage. I usually like to avoid using that when I can...but your a very naught little girl this morning"

Zharra good into the next room to grab a bundle of leatherstraps and rope. "Are you going to submit? Or am I going to have to call my intern? I'm SURE he would love to see you naked....but I wanted to offer you some dignity on your first day"

One up stairs, the night mare just continues. Down stairs had looked like a normal house, but up stairs is a large nursery, a crib changing table and kiddy potty. Bondage equipment across the room reminding anyone that it is a house for purple dommed to be dominated slaves. 

The door clicks locked behind Skylar as Shares and her inter, phill, walk up the stairs

Skylar is locked upstairs with no way of escaping any more. She can hear footsteps. 2 sets of footsteps. There was more than just Zharra coming up those stairs. Skylsr walks around the room trying to figure out a place the hide when she sees the door handle move

"Skylar, before we come in there, I just want to let you know; you've used up all of my patience for tonight,  and I intend to spank you unto you can't run away anymore, unless you could it here this INSTANT and show me a massive improvement in attitude, young lady!!" 

And with that, Zharra pushes open the door and marches in, spanking paddle in hand

Skylar starting backing up until she realised that she had backed herswlf up and trapped herself in a corner with no way to escape. She sits down putting all her weight down making sure that she couldnt be mobed as best as she could until she saw the man stood beside Zharra

"Skylar, let me introduce you to Phillip" Zharra said, indicating the 6' 4" man that was next to her, in a nice button-down shirt and clean black jeans. "he will be helping me with the management side of this... little arrangement the judge has set up for us. you're already in the nursery, so Were just going to have him put you on the changing table.. and I'll do the rest..."

With that, Phillip Lifts Skylar off her feet, and moves towards the changing table with her. 

"Get the fuck off me." Skylar yells and curses kicking her legs around spitting at Phillip attempting toget away but he was much stronger than she was. Skylar eventually gives up and just pouts with her arms folded across her chest

Zharra smiles gently at the girl and pets her head* "good! Isn't it so much easier to just... relax? let go? move on? good. now you have a choice" Zharra holds up her spanking paddle menacingly "you can get your spanking you deserve, and by rights I SHOULD be giving to you... or..." Zharra holds up a binki and a diaper" you are a good baby. I'm pretty sure you'll make the wrong choice... but go ahead, do your thing"

Skylar just lays there on the changing table. She couldnt ezactly go anywhere as there was a strap fastened across her. Skylar remains quiet thinking that is the best thing to do and not interupt her whilst she gets me changed and dressed.

Zharra pulls down her pants, pulls off her shirt, un fastens her bra, and pulls her panties away. nexts, she spreads the girls knees wie, and starts to wipe up her princess parts, her bum  and her crotch, making everything squeeky clean. skyla feels her apply some medicine, to remove hair. next , powerder is applied, and a thick pink diaper slid under her bum. it is pulled tight in her crotch, and fasten around skylar's waist. 

Next Zharra goes to the closet and grabs a onsie, returning, and pulls it over Skylars head fastening it at her crotch, she also adds a mini skirt. 

Phillip lets skylar up, but stays close by, ready to tackle skylar if she does something inapropriate

"Hmm, well I suppose we could trade it for a set of pig tails with some ribbon?" Zharra asks, holding aloft two silk ribbons. "You've been fast to naughty to just go without anyrhing of the sort, and I am getting VERY choose to simply soaking you until you give up fighting"

I stand there with my arms folded pouting but wearing the thick padded diaper and the onesie just made me look like an overly sized toddler thats having a temper tantrum. "Whatever. Do it. See where it takes you.' I snap at you about to walk away. 

:Phillip, grab her please" Zharra asks, and as He lifts her into the air, and holds her ankles, Zharra lifts the paddle. 

"you are going to be a very sorry little girl here in a minute"

The spanking takes roughly an hour and a half to finish, and by the time it is over, your bum is red, your thighs, and back, ache, and your bum is on fire. your tears stopped coming long ago, and you are now laying on the changing table as Zharra puts soothing cream on your bum

I lay therw on the chabging table on my stomach as thia way is easier to apply to the cream to my red sore bum. I lay there with a red puffy face from crying so much and i dont say anything as my throat hurts from all of the screaing that i did

Zharra, not Phillip, Lifts you up, and carries you downstairs. "now, little girl, mommy needs you to behave. I need you to be a good little baby, understand? Mommy doesn't want to have to spank you like I did. you need to be a good girl, and follow mommies instructions, alright?"

Zharra sits down in a floofy chair, and Phillip hands her some pancakes and eggs with syrup, which Zharra starts to cut into squares and feed to You.