LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nurse's comment

Wore my city print pull-on diaper today and ended up having to stop in to see my Doctor for a Migraine shot.... 3 shots in the bum, and when the nurse saw my undies she said "My husband would like those!" She only saw the top so probably didn't know it was a diaper, but I LoL'd

IMG_0101.jpg

• Like 1

I once was mentioning diapers to some clerk (I'm not remembering the context at all) but I was quite surprised when she said "My boyfriend would be all over that." (Meaning he had diaper interests).

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

I once was mentioning diapers to some clerk (I'm not remembering the context at all) but I was quite surprised when she said "My boyfriend would be all over that." (Meaning he had diaper interests).

Really not sure what the Nurse was thinking. To me it clearly doesn't look like normal underwear... but it could ave been anything from "he likes cars" to liking playful underwear, to little or baby or even incontinent. Plus I'm a big guy, so the things that makes it obviously a diaper to me (wide, thick waistband, strong, shiny PUL material) could have been in her mind explained away as what it takes to cover a big bum lol

Looks like undies to me too, without the fly front.  Maybe she just saw them from the back, or didn't look too well at the front.  Are these ones you sell?  If so, maybe next time take a new pair with you and offer to sell them to the nurse for her husband, or ask if she would like to buy some for her husband and what his size is.