LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"is it noticeable?" Amani asked.
"is what noticeable, princess?" Pardie asked.
"the diaper. is it making my butt to big?" Amani asked. worried the girls at the sleep over will notice know he is wearing a diaper.

a cute little commission i got from my friend Lampree ^w^

if you would like to get cute art for yourself, please check out their Commission page!

https://www.deviantart.com/lampree/art/OPEN-2023-Commission-Info-Sheet-948586915

line art 1.png

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, keith60 said:

i hope there will more of this story it was a good story!

yes their will be more to this story. dew to irl problems, working two jobs, and starting a group story project "DL Games2", this story and a few others have had to be put on the back burner for a while. im trying to finish DL Games2 first before i get back to my other stories.  which is just 3 or 4 more chapters. 

Forced to save dreamland next chapter is roughly 70% done from the little amount of time i can give it. but i have not had enough time to dedicate to it to finish it. (also the next chapter will have some heavy topics which is another reason ive been going slow with finishing it.)

• Like 1
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (5/24).

chapter 25

****** Disclaimer. This chapter goes into dark topics. Read at your own risk.********

My face detorted into a mixture of anger and sadness as tears filled my eyes while the girls let go of me and stepped back.

"Hey, Ama...Rachel…” Clover says, nearly saying my name. "I-it's ok. It was just supposed to be a joke." 

She had not meant for it to be taken this far. She just wanted to prank me after going back on my promise. She had gotten up and tried to walk over to me, but I shot her a dirty look before shoving her away.

"Hey!" some girls screamed after I shoved her, while I quickly grabbed my overalls to pull them back up.

"Fuck you, Clover! This is why I didn't want to come here!" I screamed at her. My emotions going everywhere.

Without much thought, I pulled up one of the straps for my overalls before running to the front door and running outside.

"Rachel! Come back!" one of the girls shouted while Clover stared at me, running away until I had disappeared around a corner.

I dont know how long I ran or for how long. All I knew was that I just wanted to get away. Get away from everything that was fucking with my life. 

But there was still one thing I couldn't run from.

"Princess, have you calmed down now?" Pardie asked when I started to slow down and try to catch my breath, and my anger spiked again.

"NO! YOU FUCKING DIAPER!" I screamed before realizing I was in a place where people could see and hear me. My fear and sadness once again took over as I began running again. 

Why me? Why did all this bullshit have to keep happening to me? I just wanted a normal life! I didn't want to be stuck like this! 

I could still see the faces of shock and disgust coming from Clover's friends. Just from seeing me in a diaper!

When I stopped running, I was panting hard, exhausted, and tired of everything. 

I felt my pocket buzz only then, and I pulled out my phone to see who it was.

Multiple texts and missed calls from Clover and Mom, but I didn't want to deal with either of them. It was their fault I felt like this! It was their fault for forcing me to go to that stupid party! It's their fault for forcing me to dress up like a fucking girl and risking people seeing me in a diaper!

I shut off my phone and looked around. I was near a familiar park. One I realized was halfway across town, close to where Clover lived. With no better idea of what to do, I walked to the park and sat on the swing. 

I was just so tired of it all. I sat there watching the shadows on the playground grow larger as the sun set behind me. But I didn't notice or care as I blocked out everything around me. Especially when Pardie tried to talk to me. I said nothing back and just stared at nothing. 

My thoughts went back to how to get rid of Pardie. I remember it telling me that the diaper could break our link if it took roughly 54 years of my life energy. At this point, I might as well do it. My life is already over. I might as well get rid of this fucking diaper and enjoy what little of a normal life I can. Even if it wouldn't be that long.

"Pardie, I want you to end this," I tell the diaper.

"What do you mean princess?" the diaper asked me.

"End our connection. Take my life energy and just fucking leave," I tell it. My face deadpanned. "I just can't do this anymore. You can even take it all. I dont care anymore."

Pardie didn't say anything for a few moments.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Pardie asked, almost sounding concerned.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I was ready. "Ye.."

"There you are, you little shit stain!" I heard someone yell. 

I turned slightly to see Lynn, clovers father, marching over to me with a phone in his hand. "Ya, I found him. I'll bring him back soon."

He hung up the phone and marched up in front of me. 

"Do you know how much you made Clover and your Mother worry!?" Lynn shouted at me as I stared up blankly at him. Not caring at all that he was angry yet again. "They called me in a panic, looking for you! I had to leave work to help look for you!"

"Whatever, just leave me alone," I tell him as I turn away from him to look down. "How did you even find me?"

"Your mother showed me a picture of what your fagot ass was wearing. Wasn't too hard to find you." the homophobic fucker tells me as I start to get mad again. "Now get your sissy ass up. Im taking you home."

"Just fuck off, you piece of shit. I dont want to deal with your bullshit," I tell him.

I could feel the anger coming off him without looking at him. the temptation to beat me within an inch of my life. 

"You want to say that to my face, boy?" Lynn asked me as he took a step closer to me. My face was just inches from his stomach. After a moment, I look up at him. My blank expression never left my face.

"If you're going to kill me, get it over with, you homophobic piece of shit. I'm ready to die, so get it over with," I tell the angry grown man as his eyebrows raise in confusion.

Neither of us spoke for a few moments. Just staring at one another.

He was still angry and breathing hard, but he did take a step back before yelling and punching one of the wooden posts holding the swing up and causing it to shake slightly. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down before walking over to the swing beside me and taking a seat. His hand lightly dripped with blood as he took out his phone and texted someone. Most likely my mother, before putting the phone away.

We sat there in silence for a few awkward minutes. Neither of us said or did anything.

"Ok, tell me what's wrong," Lynn asked. His voice is no longer angry. 

"Just leave me alone," I tell him, wondering if I should have Pardie get it over with now.

"Not until you tell me what happened," Lynn tells me.

We sat in silence once more. I knew just how stubborn the bastard was. He would stay there all night if he had to.

"They found out my secret," I tell Lynn. "Clover pulled a prank on me, and the other girls saw me in a diaper. They laughed and looked at me in disgust."

"That all?" Lynn asked. Sounding like he just heard the most trivial of complaints. 

I dont know why, but the way he made it sound like it was just something trivial made my blood boil.

"That all? THAT ALL!" I screamed as I stood up and turned to the man. "You act like what im going through is nothing, but it isn't! Being forced to lie to everyone around you constantly. Being forced to were things I dont want to! Be something I dont want to be! Having to wear this stupid diaper because of someone else's mistake! I hate all of this!"

I was panting as Lynn just sat there. He looked at me blankly and waited for me to calm down.

"Then man up." was his response.

At that one moment, I saw red. Without warning, without holding back, I punched Lynn in the face and had him fall back off the swing and onto the dirt.

"Aww!" Lynn cried briefly as he grabbed his now broken nose.

"That's your answer to everything! Just man up! Well, news flash, im not like you! Im not big or strong! Im just me!" I yell down at him. "Now leave me the fuck alone! You've never cared about me before. Dont pretend like you do now!"

I turned to walk away, but Lynn lunged forward and grabbed my arm. On instinct, I tried to hit him again with my free hand, but he caught it with his other hand. 

"You can say a lot about me," Lynn says after spitting blood from his mouth onto the ground and standing up. His bloody angry face then got close to mine. "But dont you dare think I dont fucking care."

He yanked me off my feet and tossed me onto the ground without warning!

"Who was there for you when your deadbeat dad left? And whose house did you spend a month at because you didn't want to go home? Who took you and Clover on camping trips, baseball games, and vacations?" Lynn shouted as I gritted my teeth and lunged myself off the ground to tackle him. But he grabbed me again and tossed me to the ground once more like a sack of pottos. "Who has helped your mother with school supplies when times were tough? Who volunteered to watch you for long periods while your mother greaved!"

Before I could get up, Lynn grabbed me by my hair and pulled it back so that I was looking right at him. 

"I might hate your choices in life!" Lynn screamed into my face. A bit of blood spitting onto my face as he did. Then he gritted his teeth and took a quick breath before saying in a much softer tone. "but dont you fucking dare think I dont care,"

Lynn let go of my hair, and I flopped onto the ground in front of him again. 

But I was still angry and wasn't ready to stop. So I punched him in the dick. Causing Lynn tremendous pain as he bent down to grab his sack and gagged from the pain. I then lunged up and punched him in the face again.

"No, your just the homophobic piece of shit that constantly calls me a fagot! tried to ruin my friendship with Clover and has had me terrified of you for the last 3 years!" I yelled as I repeatedly punched and kicked the man. He had to put his arms up to guard himself against my attack.

But the moment he saw an opening, he kicked me in the stomach and had me on my back, nearly puking and gasping for air.

"What man wouldn't be protective of their daughter at your age?" Lynn shouted. "I had Cloverr when I was 17! I know dame well what could happen. I didn't want that to happen to her!"

Lynn walked over before I could get up, placing his foot on my chest to pin me down.

"Clover told me how you confused too her when you were kids. I knew you two lied when she told me you were gay. I've seen how you look at her!" Lynn tells me as I stop fighting and stare up at him. "I dont know why you've suddenly started dressing like one, but I know you weren't always a fagot."

Lynn was panting and trying to catch his breath as he raised his foot and walked back to the swing to sit down.

I layed on the ground. Tears of frustration rose from everything that had happened and Lynn's words. As I look up, I can see him touching and flinching in pain at his broken nose before ripping part of his shirt to dry up some of the blood from it. 

"I dont know what has changed or why you have suddenly started to double down on that lie. Maybe you really have become one. I dont know, and you dont need to tell me." Lynn sais a bit calmer now.

By the time he had used a wadded piece of his shirt to clog up his bloody nose, I had gotten up and gotten back on my swing. I did not say anything, not knowing what I should say now.

"I dont think I can man up like you." I finally say to him after a long and awkward silence.

Lynn sighs.

"You know, I dont think I can either," Lynn starts while staring at the dark sky above, "my idea of being a man isn't about fitting into a certain mold. It's about being true to yourself and standing up for your beliefs. It's about striving to do the right thing. It's about being strong, both physically and emotionally. To protect the things you care about." 

Lynn looked at me, not with his normal scary eyes, but with soft eyes. The stone-cold expression I'd usually seen from him was no longer there.

"And most importantly, it's about being brave enough to be vulnerable yet strong enough not to be pushed around by anyone."

"But what if I can't do that? What if im not given a choice?" I ask him. "Everyone wants me to be something im not. I dont know how much longer I can take it," I tell Lynn. my eyes welling up as I think about Mom, Clover, Pardie, and my sister. 

"Then control what you can," Lynn tells me as he stands up. "Tell people how you feel. And if they don't listen, put your foot down. Not everything in life will be easy. And plenty of assholes like me will not like who or what you are. But it is your life. You can decide what to wear for yourself. If someone doesn't like you for coming out as a fag *cough* as…gay… then tell them to fuck off. You just took on someone twice your size. You can take on anyone your size."

Lynn knelt down and placed a hand on my shoulder. My tears smeared my makeup while I looked at him.

"Amani. Im not my ideal man. Im not a good man. But you can be. Even if you dont want to be one. You have everything you need to be a better person than me. You are far stranger than you realize, and dont let assholes like me try to make you into something you are not."

With that, Lynn stood up and walked away. There was nothing more to say as he walked to his truck and got inside to wait.

I remind stat on the swing. Everything Lynn said repeated in my mind. While wrong about me being gay, I think I got Lynn's message. 

Pardie remained silent. Still trying to figure out what to do. Part of the diaper didn't want to remind the princess to finish their command. Pardie only had to follow it once the order was completed. 

After letting it all sink in for a few minutes, I reached into my pocket, pulled out my phone, and turned it on. Messages and missed calls from Mom, Clover, and my sister flooded my phone. All asked where I was and to please call them. Clover begged me to come back. She said that she was sorry and wanted to talk.

I took a few deep breaths and dialed my mother's phone number.

She picked up on the first ring.

"Amani! Where are you!?" Mom shouted in a panic. "Clover told me you ran off and couldn't find you. Where are you? What's going on?"

"Im ok, Mom. Im with Lynn." I tell her in a calm voice.

"Oh, thank god," Mom says with relief that someone has found me.

"Mom. there is something we need to talk about." I tell her.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Mom asked, a little worried again.

"Mom, I dont want to be a girl."

We had a long conversation. I vented my frustrations with everything since being suck with Pardie and being forced into embarrassing situations. Im a guy. I didn't want to be a girl. I dont like those clothes in my closet to remind me of what im forced to become. 

I just want to go back to being normal. 

Thankfully she listened to me. She apologized for putting me through all this and pushing my girl form onto me. She promised to take the clothes out of my closet and to stash them away to only be used if needed. 

I don't know if much would change at home, but that little bit does help.

"Are you coming back home? Or are you going back to the party?" Mom asked me.

I wanted to go home. To let this night end. But I regretted what I said to Clover and wanted to talk to her face to face. 

"Im going to go back. Im sorry for making you all worry like this." I tell Mom.

After saying goodbye, I finally got up, walked to Lynn's truck, and got inside. His nose was already swollen and large. 

"Sort out what you needed?" Lynn asked while starting up the truck.

"Ya. sorry for dragging you into this mess," I respond. 

Lynn didn't say anything and just started to drive. 

We didn't say much to each other than where the sleepover was, and Lynn gave me a wet wipe to wipe off the blood from my face.

When the truck stopped in front of the house, Lynn grabbed onto Amani's arm just before he got out.

"I know this doesn't mean much coming from me, but if something like this happens again, just call. I'll get you away from all of this."

I wasn't sure what he meant by that. I guess that was just his way of saying, "If you need someone to talk to, talk to me." I just nodded, and he let me go.

As I walked to the house, Clover came bolting out and ran over to me. Tears streaming down her face as she incoherently apologized for what happened.

Lynn sat in his truck, watching as the other girls came out to also apologize to me. He saw that they looked worried about how dirty my clothes looked. Especially the footprint on the chest. Lynn couldn't make out much of the conversation but eventually drove off when everyone returned inside.

While a part of him was still worried about a boy being at an all-girls sleepover, Lynn had to push that part back.

Lynn called his boss and explained what had just happened and that he would take the rest of the night off. There was something he had to do.

When Lynn got home, everything was quiet. How long had it been since he came home to a quiet house that wasn't early in the morning? Well, it didn't matter right now. There were a few things he needed to grab. 

From the freezer, he grabbed the Irish whisky he had been saving for a while, A blue pen from the desk in the hall, and a picture from the wall as he walked upstairs. He continued upward into the attic. In the middle of the attic, surrounded by boxes, was a single chair he had left up there.

He sat his items beside the chair and lifted a little floor panel beside the chair that hid a box. Sitting on the chair, he stared intently at the box. Lynn had thought the last time he closed it would be the last time he would need to open it. This would be the third.

Taking out a key, he unlocked the box.

Inside were two pictures and a gun.

While Lynn has owned many guns, this one was special. It was his first. And the only one that had a single building still inside.

But that wasn't what he needed. Lynn moved the gun and instead pulled out the two pictures. 

The first was of a blond woman in a hospital bed holding a baby after giving birth. On the back is a handwritten note. "Dont let her raise a baby all alone." Written shortly after he had gotten out of prison.

The second was a picture of Clover as a little girl at Disney Land. Taken six months after her mother passed on. "Dont leave her all alone in this world."

Lynn put the pictures back into the box on top of the gun and set the box down. He opened his whisky and took a big swig before setting the bottle back down and picking up the picture and the pin. 

The picture was of Clover and Amani as 10-year-olds at a campsite roasting marshmallows, smiling at each other, and having fun. After removing it from the frame, Lynn turned it over and wrote down his message. "Be a better man so he doesn't need his own box."

With that, Lynn laid the photo on top and closed the box for the third and hopefully last time before hiding it away.

***********from the writer

holly shit. its been roughly a year and a half since ive done a full chapter. but as you've probably read, this chapter was very special and has taken me a long time to get right. ive had to rewrite this chapter 4 difrent times since ive started.

i do want to make something clear agin. this is not your typical happy sissy baby story. ive never wanted it to be and ive done my best to spin typical sissy/abdl tropes on their head with this story

also, if you do not remember, Lynn dose have a phobia. anger and hate is his form of coping and tying to keep himself safe. though after tonight, he might finally get the help he needed years ago. 

the sleep over is not done yet. their is still two big event that will happen during this party. the revile of someone important to the story, and Amani getting something unexpected.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm kinda getting trans-masc allegory vibes from this chapter?

Especially thinking about how me wishing I could take Pardie off his hands is honestly not to dissimilar from discussion I've had with other trans friends about how we wished we could trade the parts we don't like around between each other...

"What if everyone treated you as the wrong gender even though you new you we're X and kept insisting know matter how much you stated otherwise?" rather than wrong body is also probably one of the most accurate ways of summing up the trans experience

As for Lyn... He's a shit head, reactionary and prejudiced no way around it but... He does seem to posses a surprising degree of emotional intelligence and self-awareness. He seems to legitimately want to break the cycle for his daughters sake and I hope he is able to do so...

9 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I'm kinda getting trans-masc allegory vibes from this chapter?

Especially thinking about how me wishing I could take Pardie off his hands is honestly not to dissimilar from discussion I've had with other trans friends about how we wished we could trade the parts we don't like around between each other...

"What if everyone treated you as the wrong gender even though you new you we're X and kept insisting know matter how much you stated otherwise?" rather than wrong body is also probably one of the most accurate ways of summing up the trans experience

As for Lyn... He's a shit head, reactionary and prejudiced no way around it but... He does seem to posses a surprising degree of emotional intelligence and self-awareness. He seems to legitimately want to break the cycle for his daughters sake and I hope he is able to do so...

For the allegory, well, you cant have a sissy character without that type of allegory but for this story, it's in the reverse of how it normally goes.

Instead of Amani excepting being a girl, it's telling him it's okay to be just him even when everyone is telling him to change. Even if he can't control what he is, he can at least learn to control something. 

As for Lynn, its not a cycle. He does have a phobia. He is scared of them. He just uses anger and hate as his way to cope after prison. But he dose what to do whats best for his daughter.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

sorry for not updating in so long. if youve been on Deviant art, some ABDL artists and writers were being removed. so i spent the last few months updating and moving my art and stories to pixiv. now that its done, im ready to finish the chapter i was working on! as of right now, im 2/3 done. so i should have something soon! and a long chapter at that! but here is a little sneek peek at who the princess of dreamland will be fighting next! Meet Greed Beat-All!

greed_beat_all__by_pinkthedinosaur_derraun-fullview.jpg

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).

ch26

How couldn't the night be more awkward? How about everyone asking me embarrassing questions about my diaper?

How long have you had to wear one? What does wearing one feel like? Do you use it? Do you go number two in it? Have you used it already? Could we see it? 

I conjured up answers, half-truths, and deflections, feeling the heat of embarrassment sear through my veins. Yet, I persevered, determined that after tonight, the mask of "Rachel" would be stripped away, allowing me to step into a new phase of my life.

When the barrage of questions finally ended, the girls redirected their energy back to the party. Kazumi unveiled her laptop and a microphone, setting up a karaoke session.

Gabby sang some romance song I had never heard of. She was so off-key most of us were jokingly calling her tone deff. Alena and Sofia sang a duet from the Tangel movie, and Clover surprised most with her rapping. However, she did bite her tongue near the end and made everyone crack up. As for Kazumi, it was no contest that she would be the best singer here. 

"So, what's your pick?" Gabby chirped, setting up for another song.

"I think I'll pass," I replied, a wave of self-consciousness washing over me about my voice.

"Come on, you can't be worse than tone-deaf Gabby. We've all taken a shot at it," Sofia nudged, sipping her soda.

"I'll even pick an easy one for you," Kazumi offered.

"Baby shark?" Alana quipped, immediately raising her hands in mock surrender at the disapproving glares from the group at her lousy joke.

"Wha ham woul id do?" Clover chimed in, her tongue still feeling the aftermath of her earlier mishap.

"Fine," I relented, defeated. "Just something easy, please."

Truth be told, my repertoire didn't extend far beyond anime soundtracks and a few favorite YouTube artists like Nattewantstobattle. But I doubt they had 'Phantom' for karaoke.

When Kazumi played the song, the initial notes struck a chord of familiarity, a tune echoing in my memory without a name.

"Right now, he's probably slow dancin' with a bleach-blonde tramp, And she's probably gettin' frisky," the singer crooned, and it hit me: "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood

"Fucking hell, why this song?" I muttered 

"Sing! Sing!" the girls, except Clover, cheered on. She understood the significance of the song, a song my mom had played in a loop for nearly two years after my dad left.

It wasn't a song I loathed, just one I preferred not to hear.

For a fleeting moment, Clover seemed poised to interject yet halted as I uttered, "screw it."

"Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool stick Showin' her how to shoot a combo," I recited in a monotonous tone as the long-forgotten lyrics surged back.

"Come on! Give it some oomph!" the girls chanted, to which I rolled my eyes, "But he don't know."

I sighed and surrendered to the moment.

"I dug my key into the side, Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive! Carved my name into his leather seats, I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, Slashed a hole in all four tires!
Maybe next time, he'll think before he cheats." 

I sang as best I could and couldn't believe my voice was singing well.

"WOOO!" the girls cheered and left Clover stunned.

"Right now, she's probably up singing some White-trash version of Shania karaoke.
Right now, she's probably sayin', "I'm drunk", And he's a-thinkin' that he's gonna get lucky.
Right now, he's probably dabbin' on Three dollars worth of that bathroom Polo, Oh, and he don't know! 
Oh, That I dug my key into the side, Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive! Carved my name into his leather seats, I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, Slashed a hole in all four tires! Maybe next time, he'll think before he cheats
I might've saved a little trouble for the next girl, cause the next time that he cheats, Oh, you know it won't be on me.
No, not on me
'CauseI dug my key into the side, Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive! Carved my name into his leather seats, I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, Slashed a hole in all four tires! Maybe next time, he'll think before he cheats…"

Immediately, I was getting cheers after I finished the song. I even had to shake my head to return to reality. Did I really just sing that well? 

"Oh my god, you sound fantastic for someone who doesn't like to sing!" Gabby complimented me.

"Maybe Rachel should have a duet with you on YouTube," Alana suggested to Kazumi.

"Fuck no!" I protested. "I'm only singing that one song!"

Despite the surprise of my unexpectedly good voice, I had no intention of pursuing it further.

"But just listen to yourself!" Sofia said, playing a recording of me hitting a high note. "You could go viral with just this clip!"

"Delete that!" I shouted, lunging for her phone to erase the video, but the girls kept it away from me, laughing.

Kazumi paused as the others enjoyed the fun, giving me an intense stare before breaking into a big smile.

It was nearing 2 AM, and everyone except for me was starting to doze off, thanks to my messed-up sleep schedule.

We all agreed to crash in the living room. Some were sprawled on the couch, others on the floor. I set up my makeshift bed while Clover was occupied in the bathroom.

She was chugging from the bottle I secretly handed her. Time was ticking before the magic took effect and knocked her out, so she had to down it fast and stash it away for me to retrieve later. Hopefully, she remembered to wear the necessary protection.

When she returned, there were no visible signs of what she wore underneath her sweatpants. Once she slipped into her sleeping bag, it'd be nearly impossible to discern unless a leak happened.

The bottle's enchantment was already taking hold by the time she nestled in, and soon enough, she was out cold.

Despite some chatter in the dark, they succumbed to sleep one by one while I feigned slumber.

By 2:45 AM, I reckoned they were all in Dreamland, and it was time for me to venture into Dreamland myself. I stealthily slid from under my covers and tiptoed to the bathroom. Once inside, I shut the door softly and locked it, feeling confident that my secret was safe if no one needed a midnight bathroom trip.

"Okay, Pardie, I'm ready," I whispered to the diaper, surrounded by a pink mist seeping from my clothes.

When I opened my eyes next, I stood in the heart of a large city within Dreamland, exactly where I left off.

"I know it's only been a few hours, but after the day I've had, it feels like it's been a year since I've been here," I murmured, relieved to see my body back to its usual form.

The two small mounds on my chest were gone, and my slim waist was back to normal. I didn't even need to check my diaper to know my manhood was back to its proper size. 

"Magic capacity has decreased, but the princess won't have to deal with being female for a while," Pardie assured me, keeping our agreement from earlier intact.

"Thanks, Pardie. Let's get Clover."

Upon my arrival in Dreamland, the bottle Clover stashed in the bathroom vanished and is now in storage. I reached into Pardie and retrieved it from my ass.

As the bottle released a puff of pink smoke, Clover emerged, still in her pajamas, coughing slightly.

"That's going to take some getting used to," she remarked, waving her hand to disperse the smoke.

"How do you think I feel?" I replied as Clover gazed around in awe.

"Wow, so this is Dreamland," Clover marveled at the towering skyscrapers.

"You'll get accustomed to it," I said, observing her fascination.

"Have you been inside any of them?" Clover inquired eagerly.

"Only one, mostly empty and creepy, so I didn't explore much," I told her. 

She nodded.

"I get you; oh hay, you're a guy again," she says when she finally notices I wasn't in my female form.

"Of course. I feel a lot better this way," I told her. There was a pause, and Clover looked away, a tinge of guilt in her eyes.

"Amani, I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't mean to expose your secret." Clover's sincerity resonated through her apologetic eyes.

"It's okay, Clover. I know you didn't mean to. I just felt embarrassed," I admitted after a brief internal debate.

The cityscape of Dreamland twinkled around us as we stood in a momentary silence.

"But hey," Clover broke the tension, "this place is amazing, right? Should we explore more? Maybe find your weapon?"

I smiled and nodded, hoping the distraction would ease the tension between us.

Walking through Dreamland's deserted city felt eerie yet enchanting. Cobblestone streets flanked by whimsical buildings painted in vibrant hues and intricate designs. Gravity-defying towers twisted into the sky like organic sculptures while vines and flowers adorned the walls. Colorful avian creatures resembling nightmare birds fluttered about.

Approaching the city's center, we spotted the weapon's location atop a grand water fountain.

"You can't be serious..." I muttered, staring at the fountain.

In the center of the water fountain was a statue of a woman with long braided hair and a princess outfit like Mine. One hand was on her hip while the other was raised up and holding pink baby booties in the palm of her hand. But instead of a typical fountain where water would be coming out of her mouth or decoratively shooting up around her, no. The water was coming down her legs as if her diaper was heavily leaking. 

"Why does she need to look like she's peeing?" I asked rhetorically. 

"Who is she?" Clover asked, understandably curious.

"She's Princess Winifreda Yseut, Dreamland's first princess. And that's her weapon," Pardie explained.

"She's stunning," Clover remarked. "But what do you mean her weapon??"

"Every Princess has the power to create a magical weapon to fight nightmares. Winifreda chose her favorite booties," Pardie clarified.

"I could make a weapon? Why haven't you mentioned this before?" I asked.

"Princesses connection with me isn't strong enough yet. It'll be possible when you become a full-fledged girl," Pardie explained.

"Well, that's disappointing," I muttered, partly hoping for an advantage against the challenges ahead.

"Could the princess turn anything into a weapon for Dreamland?" Clover inquired.

Before Pardie could answer, I interrupted. "It probably needs to be something baby or toddler-themed for it to be turned into a dream weapon. So it's unlikely I could use a gun or something."

"Princess is surprisingly correct," Pardie responds.

"It's the same stupid gimmick I've seen so far, so it wouldn't be too surprising," I say as I step onto the fountain and into the water.

Before I could proceed, heavy metal footsteps echoed nearby. We spotted a knight clad in faded gold armor, wielding a sword and shield, heading toward us.

"Clover, stand back," I instructed, leaping out of the fountain. "I suspected there'd be someone guarding it."

Worry crept onto Clover's face as the reality of a potential confrontation sank in.

"That's close enough!" I warned the knight. Pink mist swirled from my diaper, coalescing into a sword in my hand.

The knight halted, revealing his distinctive armor—a spiked shoulder and a horned helmet with a faint blue glow peeking through a T-shaped hole.

Suddenly, a translucent 20-sided die appeared above the knight's head and began spinning in place.

"What the hell?" Clover said in confusion as I got ready to fight if needed.

The dice stopped at 19 and showed a math problem above it. 19-1=18

"You are the princess of dreamland and are currently trying to retrieve the weapon on the fountain to continue your extermination of wild nightmares," the knight says.

"Ya, that's me. Now leave me alone before you become the next person I exterminate." I tell it, but the knight just laughs. "I wish just once someone would listen to me when I say that…"

"My name is Sir. All from Beat. I have been designated Greed by my master." the nightmare knight tells us.

"Wait, Greed? Does that mean you are related to Lustiv?" I asked as I suddenly became very worried.

"Yes, Lustiv is one of the 4 sins loyal to the Nightmare King. now, stand down, and maybe my king will spare your life. He might let me take you as one of my brides if you are lucky. 

"Im a guy, you fucking moron!" I shout.

Another roll of the die. 13-1=12

"Oh, I see..." was all he had to say. 

What the fuck is up with that die?

"Amani, you need to get rid of him now," Clover tells me.

"Do you truly wish to fight and die than to surrender to me?" the knight asks. 

"Ya, you and your king can go fuck themselves!" I tell the nightmare before charging at it.

I leaped into the air and swung my fully charged magical sword down on him!. Die roll, 12+2=14. The knight raised its arm and blocked my attack!

"Imposable!" I shout in shock. My sword should be able to cut anything when fully charged!

"Princess, he is using magic to defend against your attack. But it is only barely stronger than yours." Pardie tells me.

The knight shoved me back with his shield.

"You are strong princess, so I will not hold back in fighting you." the knight tells me as another die rolls. 18+4=22. "I am Greed Beat-All, and I will BEAT ALL!"

Greed roared as he smashed his shield arm into the ground and caused the earth to explode from the force!

Clover screamed as she ran away, and I had to swat away the debris flying everywhere. The fountain wall had broken, and water was pouring out onto the sidewalk.

"Pardie, staff!" I shouted as the diaper had the staff poke out from my ass. 

I grabbed it and fused my staff and sword together to form a glaive. A staff with a blade on one end. While I didn't know how to properly use a glave (I barely knew how to use a sword.), I remembered it could allow me to control one of 4 elements. And I now had a lot to work with.

I spun the glave around and had it collect spilled water from the floor.

"Take this!" I shouted and slashed my glave forward, shooting off a waterblade right at Greed.

13+2=15.  Greed swung his sword and cleaved right through my attack.

"My turn." Greed says, 14+4=18

I panicked and slashed at the ground and used earth magic to lift that part up as a protective wall, but Greed was able to smash right through it and nearly cut off my head had I not leaped backward!

"Action Surge!" Greed shouted. 12+4=16. Using his free hand, Greed lunged forward, punched me right in the stomach, and sent me flying into a building!

"Amani!" Clover screamed as she ran over to me just as I threw up and tried to catch my breath from the hit!

My sword and staff were right next to me, defused, and I was panting. My was diaper partly in the water, and sucking some of it up.

"Princes, I know you do not want this, but I'm transforming you 15% into a girl to increase your magic and strength," Pardie tells me, and for once i was graitfull. As soon as my body transformed, the pain I felt eased a bit.

"Thanks, just don't take it too far." I tell Pardie.

"Transforming will not help little Princess. Greed Beat-All will not lose." Greed says as 10+4=14 appeared over his head, and he raised his sword. 

"Shit!' I shout. I didn't have time to grab a weapon, and I was still in the rubble!

Suddenly, 17+4=21 appeared, and Greed jumped away just as Clover swung my sword at him!

"Stay away from him!" Clover shouted.

"Clover? How!" I shout as I finally get up and grab my stuff.

"Clover is the Princess's dream guardian. She can use any weapon you use. But you will still lose magic if she uses it." Pardie explained. 

"Come on! Stop talking, and let's kill this thing fast!" Clover shouted. 

I wanted to tell her to step back. To avoid getting involved. But I knew she would ignore me. So, instead, I pulled out the blocks. 

"Okay, you attack, I'll support you!" I tell Clover, ready to use my shield and magic.

"1 on 1, or 2 on 1. It makes no difference to me. For I am Greed Beat-All, and I will BEAT ALL!" 12+4=16

Greed slashed down at Clover, but I tossed 16 blocks in front of Clover to make a shield to block the attack. Clover took the opportunity and slashed at Greed's stomach and slashed him!

Something new appeared over Greed's head. HP 59/74

I wasn't sure what was happening, but I didn't care. I just had to keep going. 

"ZEERF!" I shouted as my staff caused the water beneath Greed's feet to freeze.

"Not enough!" Greed shouts as he raises his sword to slash at Clover again. 14+4=18.

Once again, I tried to block it with 16 blocks, but this time Greed broke through. Thankfully, Clover was able to dodge out of the way in time. 

"Observation. The higher the number above his head, the stronger he seems." Pardie tells me. "The last attack was 16, and we blocked it, but this time 18 broke through." 

I was starting to get it. High number, high attack, or defiance. This means we needed to try to overwhelm him fast.

"nonnac ordyh" i shout and point my staff at Greed. Water gathered at its tip and blasted at Greed!

19+2=21

Greed blocked the attack with his sword, but the force was enough to knock his feet loose from the ice.

But Clover wasn't far behind as she took this chance to slash at him again! This time cutting across his chest! 

hp39/74

Both Clover and I were panting but happy when we saw the number. It means we are almost there!

But then Greed began to laugh.

"Yes, YES! MORE!" Greed shouted.

"Give up now before we kill you," I tell the nightmare, hoping to intimidate him.

16+1=17 "Funny, but you're not scary in that soggy diaper." Greed commented.

"What your deal! We can see you're half dead. Why continue to fight?" Clover asked.

"Because it's fun. Because only the powerful get anywhere in this world, and as my name implies, the spoils of battle go to the victor." Greed tells us as he raises his sword into the air. "And I enjoy winning it all. Second Wind."

6+10+39= hp55/74

"He's healing! Stop him!" I shouted as Clover tried to slash at him, but Greed caught the now dull blade.

Instantly, a wave of nausea washed over me, and I fell to my knees!

"W-what?" I ask, not understanding what just happened.

"Use if 4 weapons all at once have drained Princesse's magic. You were too focused on the fight to have noticed.

My eyes widened as I realized what Pardie meant.

"Qwick! Transform me into 50%!" I shout. Hoping to get another magic boost.

"I can't. Not enough magic to do so at this time." Pardie tells us.

"Uff!" Clover says as Greed shoves her over to me. 

"Im disappointed. And here I thought round 2 was about to start." Greed says disappointedly. "But a win is a win. Now come along, Princess, you've lost to me; now you belong to me."

Greed reached out his hand as my mind raced for some way out of this!

Suddenly, a small red energy bolt hit Greed in the head, nearly making him lose balance. HP54/74. We all turned to see who it was.

Standing on the other side of the fountain was a guy wearing a long-sleeved black shirt with a yellow star on his chest, a big blue diaper, and long black socks and sneakers. He had long dark hair that looked like a mullet and wore a gold crown.

He held a red glowing wand in one hand and a large wooden paddle in the other. 

"Sorry to crash the party. It just looked like fun. Didn't it, Era DIp?" the boy asked his diaper.

"It sincerely does, Prince." the blue diaper responds in a feminine tone.

"No fucking way," I say in shock.

"Error, Data corrupted." Pardie sais.

"Aww, a new challenger! will you prove to be stronger than the Princess of Dreamland?" Greed asked.

"Only one way to find out." the Prince said as the wand disappeared in blue smoke, and the paddle transformed into a giant buster sword!

5+4=9 Greed picks up some rubble and throws it at the Prince.

"Let's boogie!" the Prince shouts as he slaps his chest, and instantly, his clothing and crown transform into a suit of armor, but he is still wearing his sneakers.

The rubble hit him but didn't faze the Prince as he charged at Greed. Greed accepted the challenge and charged as well.

14+2=16 Both swords clash, but they seem to be evenly matched.

"You are strong. You will make for a fine slave for me." Greed tells the Prince.

"Whatever, Stella." the Prince responded as an insult.

Suddenly, Greed's sword began to be pushed back. No, pushed down!

"Magic weight change. Far out, right?" the Prince said before adding more. 

Greed had to lunge back, and the Prince's sword crashed to the ground with a loud thud from its weight.

"You might be a little more dangerous than the princess." Greed comments after looking at his nearly broken sword.

"Well, im just getting started," Prince shouts as he lifts the giant sword and swings it down on Greed!

7+2=9 Greed tries to block the attack, but it's too much, and the Prince's sword shatters Greed's sword and barely slashes into Greed's arm. HP 51/74.

But instead of backing off, Gread lunged forward and grabbed the Prince's arms.

"Hahaha! It's been years since someone has given me a challenge! Not since the king have I had this much fun! Now, let me end this." Greed tells the Prince happily as a bright red dice appears. This one only had 20's on every side. "NAT 20!"

20+4=24

"Sorry, borrowing this!" the Prince shouted at me as my blocks suddenly disappeared into blue smoke. Greed let go of one of the Princes's hands and reald back to throw a punch. But the blocks reappeared, and all 26 of them formed a shield.

Greed punched the shield as hard as he could, and I could feel the shockwaves from the attack! But the shield held up.

"Imposable. No one has survived my Nat 20 before." Greed says in shock.

"My turn," Prince says as he yanks his arm from Greed's grasp and summons his red wand. He fuses the giant sword with the wand, which looks just like the same sword but red.

13+2=15

But with one slash of his sword, a large energy beam hits Greed straight on! Forcing Greed to be flung backward and into a building.

Before anyone could do anything else, the building collapsed on top of Greed.

"D-did that kill him?" Clover asks.

"Should have. That was my strongest attack." the prince comments. "Now, tell me, who are you?" 

He pointed his sword right at me just as Clover helped me to my feet.

"He is the princess of dreamland," Pardie tells the stranger.

The Prince looked at us for a few seconds before laughing!. His weapons disappeared in blue smoke as he wiped away a few tears.

"I didn't know a guy could become a princess. But are you sure you're a boy?" the Pince asked as he looked at my partly feminized body.

"Long story, but first, who the fuck are you!" I demanded.

The guy slapped the crown shape on his chest. He transformed into a long black-sleeved shirt and long black socks with a crown on his head.

"My name is Michel, and I was chosen to be the Prince of Dreamland!" he said proudly.

"Pardie, is this true?" I asked the diaper.

"Error, most data corrupted. But what is available shows the possibility of a prince of Dreamland to be likely.

"Wait, does that mean you dont know anything?" Michel asked.

I decided to reveal what I knew. That I was the Princess of Dreamland, that I had to find weapons, and that the nightmares were going wild.

"Wait, if there's a prince, why couldn't you huddle things? Hell, pardie, this guy could take over for me while you find a new partner," I suggest, hoping to get rid of this stupid job.

"Sorry, I don't think that will work," Michel comments. "I can't touch the weapon you are after.

"Huh? Why not?" Clover asked.

"My grandpa was the previous Prince of Dreamland. He said that he and the previous Princess worked together to fight back nightmares. But the Princess found a way to keep the nightmare king at bay. She used a spell to do it. Until a princess gathers the weapon, no one else can touch it." Michel tells us. "I've already tried on a few but couldn't pick them up. But I guess they're fair game to use once you pick them up." 

To infasize, he resummoned my blocks.

"Oh ya! If you couldn't touch them, how do you have some?" I asked.

"The paddle, thermometer, onesie, bonit, and doll have all been in my possession." Era dip chimes in. "they were not used in the spell."

"Why didn't you know that?" I asked Pardie.

"Data unknown," Pardie responds.

"Maybe my grandpa knows what's wrong with it. I can ask the next time I see him." Michel suggests. But now I have a question: why are you so weak? There's no way you two should have run out of magic that fast!" 

"Princess does not have a complete connection with me. The more of a girl he becomes, the better the connection. But he refuses to become a full woman." Pardie explained.

Michal laughs. "I dont blame him! Well, have you at least been charging your weapons at home?" Michal asks.

"Rarly," Pardi responds.

"Well, that might be a good start," Michel suggests. "By the way, trade me your rattle for my thermometer here."

Confused, I did so. Suddenly, the thermometer turned into a yellow wand. 

"Might be best to try using new weapons and experimenting more."

Suddenly, Clover starts to get a little lightheaded. "W-whats wrong with me?"

"The magic in the bottle is likely running out. It would be best to return home, Princess." Pardie suggests.

"Would be for the best. You need to recharge if you're going to be saving Dreamland." Michel tells us. "I'll stick around her for a while so we can meet again."

"Sounds good. I'll have more questions for you later," I tell him, "come on, Clover, let's go home."

With a pull of my diaper tab, Clover and I disappeared in pink smoke.

"So that's the new princess…he can come in handy against those nightmares," Michel comments.

"Warning, magic at 32%," Era Dip tells the Prince. 

"Got ya, let's go recharge," he tells his diaper as he walks away from the fountain.

Unbenonce to anyone. Under the rubble of the collapsed building, HP1/74. The saving throw was successful.

I reappeared back in the bathroom and reattached the tab to the diaper. I would need the magic anyway, so why bother taking it off? 

With what was left of my magic, Pardie transformed me back to what I was before I left.

So much for enjoying being a guy for a bit. 

With everything going on, the last thing I was expecting was to find a secret second diaper user. Shit, I should have asked for his phone number so I could ask him more questions. Oh well, maybe next time.

After butting up my shoratals, I unlocked the bathroom door to finally go to sleep.

"You were in there a long time, Rachal," Kazumi said on the other side of the door, and I jumped in surprise. 

"I, I, Im sorry," I stammered, trying to think of an excuse. "I-I was having diaper problems."

"Oh really?" Kazumi says as she walks forward, and I have to step back into the bathroom,

"Y-ya. I-it hard to diaper yourself, you know?" I respond. Trying my hardest to think of any way out of this weird situation. Then my back hit a wall, and Kazumi used her foot to close the bathroom door. Leaving us both inside. 

"I wanted to ask you something," Kazumi said as she approached me again. I could practically smell the green apple shampoo in her hair. "Are you and Clover dating?"

"W-what? N-no, we're not dating." I tell Kazumi, who has a little smile. She reached up and began rubbing my arms. 

I had no idea what to do. I just stiffened up as she touched me.

"Are you sure? you two seem close." Kazumi mentions.

"W-were just friends," I tell her. 

"That's good," she says with a smile as her hands begin to rub my sides, and she gets even closer. Our breasts bearly touching each other. 

My mind was going a mile a second. What the fuck was going on! Was I being hit on? But I'm in my girl form. Was Kazumi a lesbian? I needed to get out of this situation fast!

But before i could, Kazumi unbuttoned my shortarals and they fell to the floor once again.

"That's a very wet diaper for someone who just changed their diaper." Kazumi comments before looking into my eyes with a seductive smirk.

"I-I can explain; I, um, MMMMM!" I start to say while trying not to get overwhelmed by everything. That is until she shoved her hand into my wet diaper.

Her soft hand slid in easily and immediately cupped my male bits. I was on the verge of tears. Not knowing what to do, she leaned in close and whispered in my ear.

"You're a naughty boy, aren't you, Amani," she says seductively as I feel her start to rub my dick. "Don't worry, I like girly boys like you."

about fucking time i finished this chapter. 

yes, Amani has a great singing voice when he is a girl. his dad cheeted in his mom when he was very young. 
ive waited so long to use Beat-All! i want to thank Wannatripbaby for giving me the idea to use DND logic with him. ^w^ made him fun to use. 
i debated splitting this into two chapters with the Prince being a cliff hanger, but then i thought, fuck it. you all waited long enough! make it one long chapter!
Michel, the Prince of dreamland. i cant wait to use him more and to explane most of his weapons. ^w^

now, time for a vote! dose Kazumi 1)black mail Amani, or 2)asks Amani out? 

• Like 5

Very interesting chapter. Not surprised given the shojo premise that there are other users.

Also Kazumi your supposed to ask first girl 😅💀

14 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Very interesting chapter. Not surprised given the shojo premise that there are other users.

Also Kazumi your supposed to ask first girl 😅💀

lol ya, if their is a princess, then their should also be a prince. ^w^ but they will be the only two.