LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm going to be a buzzkill and go with (1) | Coming at this from the opposite angle but  I've had year's to get used to my body not matching my self-concept, I can only imagine the level of trauma involved in getting hit over the head like this with it. Poor kid needs time to adjust and probably a shit ton of counseling...

@PinkTheDinosaur

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Another great chapter.

I like the idea of #2, but also kinda like #4. So maybe do the movies but he still gets hit on by some dude. :D

lol sorry, but you can only pick 1 to vote for!

but thanks for liking my chapter! ^.^

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

I'm going to be a buzzkill and go with (1) | Coming at this from the opposite angle but  I've had year's to get used to my body not matching my self-concept, I can only imagine the level of trauma involved in getting hit over the head like this with it. Poor kid needs time to adjust and probably a shit ton of counseling...

@PinkTheDinosaur

lol if this was in the real world, i very much agree. hell, he will need even more counseling just to deal with nearly dying at least 4 times.

but, with it being a story, it's easier to get away with simplifying it a bit more.

thanks for the vote ^.^

• Like 1
3 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

Thanks for the vote ^.^

2 hours ago, lostwinds said:

1# for his sanity

Thanks for the vote ^.^ 

27 minutes ago, dmavn said:

I say #3 as well..

wierdly, I just realized that pardie is an anagram for diaper.. sorry, my diapered butt is a little slow

Thanks for the vote ^.^ and lmao! I think your one of the few to notice that ;)

• Like 1

With Amani being a girl, what should he be forced to do! votes!

1) Nothing. He stays home until Pardie can turn him back and he goes straight to dreamland to complete his task.  (2)

2) Clover takes Amani to the movies where he is forced to drink a large soda a used Pardie to help recharge some diaper magic. (6)

3) the 3 girls take Amani to the mall to get some girl clothes. (6)

4) frustrated with everyone, Amani runs off to blow some steam. Where he meets a boy and gets hit on. (1)

Agin with the tie! What the heck lol.
Well, with those topics, I think I can combine them and make a good chapter. 
Amani is taken to the mall to get girl clothes before going to the movies and using Pardie, ^,^ 

I was super excited to see a new chapter of this. Sorry I was to late for the vote. Honestly I don’t care which way you take things. I will be happy to read more.?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, CDfm said:

I was super excited to see a new chapter of this. Sorry I was to late for the vote. Honestly I don’t care which way you take things. I will be happy to read more.?

lol its ok ^.^ im hoping to get to it very soon! 

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- chapter 16 (7-1)

“CLOVER!” I yelled in fright as clover continued to laugh at the sight of seeing him even more girly than before.

“W-what h-happened!” Clover asked while giggling.

“Princes was reckless and needed to use more power. Thus turning her into a girl. With my magic gone, I can't transform them back for a while.” Pardie quickly explained while Clover continued to laugh.

“Knock it off!” I yelled at clover now blushing like mad. “Pardie, how long before you can turn me back!”

“As of right now, roughly 24 hours before I safely transform you.” Pardie calculated. “However, should you help me recover my magic, it would be as soon as 3 hours.”

For a moment, that actually made me feel better. That I wouldn't be stuck like this for long. But I realized one glaring problem with that.

“How will he help you with magic?” Clover asked still smiling but calmed down a bit.

“They would need to…”Pardie began before I grabbed the diaper out of the air and toss it to the ground before stomping on it.

“DO NOT TELL THEM!” I Yelled while my face was bright red.

“What, do you have to use the diaper or something?” Clover asked jokingly.

“Yes,” Pardie answered and cased mom, clover, and my sister to burst out laughing!

“Fucking diaper!” I yell and stomp on pardie. Which seemed to do nothing to it.

After a little while, the girls finally stopped laughing while my annoyance continued to rise.

“Why are you here clover?” I asked trying to change the topic from me for just a moment.

“Don't you remember? We were going to go see a movie today but you didn't show up and didn't pick up your phone. So I came to check on you.” Clover told me as I remember making plans with her to go see a hero movie.

“Oh, right,” I mumbled as I remember. Man, getting hit in the head so often is fucking with my memories… “well, I think we'll have to go see the movie some other time.”

“Why?” Clover asked. “Not like your sick or something. We can just go catch the next showing in 3 hours.” 

“There is no way I'm going out there looking like this!” I tell her as I gesture to myself. “I have tits for crying out loud!”

“Oh come on. You already dress like a sissy, what's so bad about looking like a cute girl now?” Clover tells me with a smug look on her face. “Besides, I bet if we get you some new clothes no one would even recognize you.”

“Actually, this gives me an idea.” Mom said with a smile on her face. “Why not take Amani out shopping and get her some new clothes to match her new look.”

“Can I go!” Annabelle shouted excitedly.

“NO WAY!” I shout. “I'm not even going to look like this for long so why bother?”

“Pardie, do you think, *snort* “Princess” will get rid of you anytime soon?” Clover asked.

“Based on previous actions, I would say princess would be able to break our connection within one year and 2 months.”

“It increased!” I shout at the diaper.

“And do you think they will be turning into a girl again in that time?” Clover asked with a slight smile.

“Yes,” Pardie told her.

“Then it's settled!” Clover announced. “We will get Amani new clothes for the next time he turns into a girl!”

“I hate you all,” I grumbled in the front seat of the car as my mom drove us to the mall.

I did my best to argue with them, to tell them I wouldn't go. But that argument faded when my sweat pants slipped off me. Showing off my pink pull-up and I had to put on a belt just to keep the sweat pants on. 

So, here I am, wearing shorts with a tight belt to keep them on while wearing a Spiderman t-shirt and black hoodie. Using the hoodie to try my best to hide my embarrassed face. 

Especially, because under all of it, I was wearing Pardie! Thankfully Pardie can shrink to be very concealing, though it felt like I was wearing a slightly thicker version of underwear. Or as Annables said when she saw them,

“Pardie looks like my old training panties!”

Suddenly, fighting a hamster filled with spiders was sounding pleasant...

After a bit of a drive, we finally made it to the mall were my torment would begin.

Almost immediately I was dragged inside the first clothing store their and I wanted to die.  

“Oh! Look at this! I think this would look so cute on her.” mom would say.

“Let's see, I think these pants would fit you,” Clover said as she holding up pants next to my waist.

“Mom! I think these would look good!” my little sister yelled.

I kept my hood up to hide my embarrassed face, but I might have gotten a few more stairs because of it…

“Well, at least we don't have to worry about giving you these.” Clover teased as she held up bright red panties and giggled.

I don't know what was worse. Looking and being forced to dress like a girl, or being denied panties because I needed to wear a diaper,

After about 20minits of them running around. I was dragged over to a changing station and handed a bunch of clothing to try on.

“Hurry up we want to see what you look like,” Annabell said happily as I sighed and walked into the changing room.

Once inside I removed my clothes and noticed a mirror in the room. Staring back at me was a cute girl wearing training panties. 

My soft skin, long hair with a pink stripe, slender waist, small yet perky breast. And the way Pardie held my member down there, it looked as if nothing was there. (I had to keep checking to make sure it was.)

It was extremely hard to say I wasn't a girl.

“You ok in there?” Clover asked

I shook away my thoughts.

“Ahhh, ya,” I reply and look back at the clothes. 

I picked up the pants tried to put them on. They were black and tight but seemed to fit me well. Along with a gray sleeveless shirt that says “Sexy” on it that showed off my belly button.

When I walked out, all three girls cheered that it fit and complimented on how good it looked. 

Much to my embarrassed face.

“Wait, we forgot something! You can't wear it like that.” Clover said as she took a closer look and went back to the pile of clothes they had.

“Huh?” I say as I look at myself. What more do I need?

I shouldn't have asked…

“Tada!” Clover said as she held up a bra.

I immediately begin to stutter as I saw it. How was I supposed to even put it on?

This seemed to be amusing to both my mother and Clover who know what was wrong.

“Here, let me see it.” my mom said as she took the bra and pushed me back into the changing room. “ok, take off the shirt.”

I did and I was turned to face the mirror and watch as my mom helped me put on a bra. 

This felt so wrong!

“Just look at how big my baby girl has grown. Finally trying on her first bra.” My mom said with a smile.

“MOM!” I yelled embarrassed. And that made her laugh.

“You know I'm only joking Amani.” mom said as she looked at the mirror. “But you do look cute as a girl.”

After that, everyone continued to give me clothing for me to try.

A striped long sleeve shirt with a bright red short skirt.

Black tights with a white shirt and pink thin jacket.

Blue short sleeve shirt with ripped up skinny jeans.

I eyes nearly popped when I saw the price for the pants.

“I COULD HAVE THE NEIGHBORS DOG RIP UP MY PANTS TO GET THE SAME THING!” I yelled at them. 

They ignored me and continue to give me different clothing. 

Annabel especially liked to bring me any outfits that had a lot of pink on them and I was starting to get sick of it. 

“Look, no more pink. I'll wear anything as long as it's not pink.`` I tell them annoyed at this point. 

The girls looked disappointed but soon got an idea. 

“Oh hell no!” I tell them as they bring me the girliest, frilliest, the most feminizing dress they could find in blue.

“But it's not pink!” Annabel told me. “And you said you would wear anything not pink!

“Ya Amani, keep your word.” Clover teased and winked. 

Needless to say, I wound up wearing it…

That's when I noticed my mom holding a camera and taking pictures!

“MOM!” I shout as I realize this and go to try and take the phone from her. 

But I tripped on one of the frills and wound up on the floor with my butt in the air. Showing off the Pardie training panties and making everyone giggle again.

“Don't worry sweetie, no one else will ever see them.” mom told me as I struggled to get up. “And besides, I'm not going to be able to take my teenage daughter shopping like this for a few more years. So I want something to remember the day.”

Blushing and frustrated I grit my teeth. “Fine. but if you show anyone I'm smashing it!” 

The girls giggle again as I match back into the changing room to get out of the frilly dress.

After about 20 more minutes of me trying on clothes, it was finally time to stop and pick out 3 outfits and buy them.

I walked out of the store wearing the striped long sleeve shirt with a bright red short skirt while trying my hardest to make it longer.

“Why can't I wear the pants!” I asked clover while my face was completely red.

“Because you look so cute like this!” Clover told me happily while I blushed more. 

“Ok, why don't we go get some lunch and then you two can go see your movie.” Mom suggested.

“Mom! I need to use the bathroom first.” Annabel told her.

“Ok, let's go their first.” Mom said as she leads the way to the bathrooms. 

And to be honest, I should use the bathroom now before the movie anyway.

As we go to the bathroom, I saw my mom, Annabell and clover all start to head into the girl's room while I was about to enter the boys. 

“hold it, cowgirl,” Clover said as she grabs my hand. “Wrong room. Remember?” 

My face blushed again as I looked over at the girl's room.

“Nononononononono,” I repeat as I realize just what she meant. 

“Oh come on, when's the next time you'll be able to go into the girl's room without getting caught?” Clover asked with a smirk as I was dragged into the girl's room.

Inside wasn't really all that different from the boy's room. Just more stalls and no urinals. 

I could already see Mom and Annabell's legs in two of the stalls with their pants and underwear down and my face was just blushing more.

“Go on. And remember, girls, sit when they pee.” Clover reminded me as I was pushed over to a stall.

Thankfully no one else was inside to hear that as I slowly made my way to the stall.

Upon entering it, I stared at the toilet for a moment contemplating if I was really just about to try to use the toilet like a girl?

But even that was too good for me.

“Princes, remember that I need to receive your magic in order to turn you back.” Pardie reminded me and I heard giggles fill the bathroom as I just wanted to die!!!

So, with every fiber of my manhood screaming at me to not do it! I turned around, dropped my skirt, and sat down on the toilet while still wearing Pardie in a training panties form. 

I buried my face into my hands and nearly cried in shame as I began peeing into the magic diaper. 

Unlike every other time I used pardie, all of the pee was contained to just my crotch area and a little of my butt. However, this state was not meant to hold so much pee, so pardie had to slowly grow to contain the pee as much as possible, while still remaining as thin, and unnoticeable as possible as to not be found out.

When I stood up, it felt like I had a constant water balloon pressed against my crotch and ass. One that could pop at any moment.

Did Amani go potty like a good girl?`` Clover joked as I walked out blushing but I said nothing to her as I went to wash my hands.

“How long until he’s back to normal?” Annabell asked Pardie after she washed her hands as well.

“As of right now, roughly 4 hours,” Pardie told us. “Should the princes use me in the other….

“Nope!” I shout as I immediately marched out the door before pardie could finish and before I could be laughed at yet again for the even more babyish act.

Like hell, I'm doing that here like this!

Thankfully after the bathroom, things calmed down a bit. (though for me, I wish I could have just gone home.)

We grabbed some lunch with me being denied one of my favorite double cheeseburgers, (“because girls like me should watch what they eat.”) and instead settled on a simple 6-inch Spicy Italian from a sub shop. 

Mom also had me not only down a water bottle but also continue to drink more in order to have me pee sooner and turn back.

One thing I didn't like was 

“You ready for the movie?” Clover asked when we were done eating. 

“Ya,” I tell her as I throw my trash away and say goodbye to my mom and sister who were heading home now.

So, what are we watching? 

“Toy Story 4,” Clover told me as we got our tickets and got our snacks.

Once inside I let out a sigh of relief as only one other family were here and they were closer to the screen. Which meant clover and I could stay in the back and not be heard by people. 

“So, how was your first day as a girl?” Clover asked me as we waited for the movie to start. 

“I just want to go back to normal,” I tell her as I shift uncomfortably in the seat.

“What's wrong?” Clover asked.

“It's pardie, it feels like I'm sitting on a water balloon,” I tell clover as I reach under my skirt to feel the balloon Pardie became. 

“Well, it's dark in here, why not have pardie become a diaper again to be more comfortable?” Clover suggested. 

I was about to say no, that it was all right when Pardie started to expand and become its normal diaper self. This felt a little better with all the pee not being so close to me, but at the same time, I was now wearing a regular diaper again.

Clover giggled as she noticed the crinkle of the diaper.

“At least it removes the smell,” Clover said as she gives me a smile and hands me some popcorn.

I say nothing as I take the popcorn. Just giving up on the situation and decided it wasn't worth arguing anymore.

I decided to just watch the movie and forget about everything.
After an hour of the movie, clover leans over and whispers into my ear.

“I'll be right back, I need to use the bathroom,” she tells me before getting up to leave. 

Thanks to her, I began to realize my own bladder and for a moment think about going with her to the bathroom. But I remember Pardie and I decided not to go. I would just wind up using pardie again.

That's when I realized, I'm in a dark room, isolated, and wearing a diaper…

I look around just to make sure no one was around me. Then starting at the movie screen…

The worm witness filled the diaper up once more as it spread and absorbed into the padding. 

I couldn't believe I was actually peeing in public!

“Aww, much better,” Clover said as she sat down next to me. “Your lucky, you could just use your diaper instead of getting up.”

Blissfully unaware that is exactly what I just did,

• Like 5
2 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Suddenly, fighting a hamster filled with spiders was sounding pleasant...

Ha! :D

We grabbed some lunch with me being denied one of my favorite double cheeseburgers, (“because girls like me should watch what they eat.”) and instead settled on a simple 6-inch Spicy Italian from a sub shop. 

Oh sure, because he didn't have enough body-image issues as it was. Whoever said that should be ashamed of themselves!

Also what was up with this line?

One thing I didn't like was

It just sorta stops. Was that left over from an earlier draft?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Ha! :D

Oh sure, because he didn't have enough body-image issues as it was. Whoever said that should be ashamed of themselves!

Also what was up with this line?

It just sorta stops. Was that left over from an earlier draft?

huh, i could have sworn it was "One thing I didn't like was the stairs from other people around me. making me want to just hide again."

guess it got cut off at some point. oh well, could be worse. lol

At least they did keep asking him/her if she needed to go potty while he was in training pants or checking her. It's also good she hasn't needed to poop yet. If she's lucky she'll get some privacy when she does need to poop, but I'm betting Clover won't give it to her and I'm sure her mom will say something like, it's not the first time I've seen you squat and poopy in your diapers.

I'm really enjoying this kind of humiliation. But the kinky and perverted side of me is curious. First off, he is a young adult, which I don't remember his age so you might not be able to answer this, I do wonder about how this has been effecting him sexually, has he even been able to get off since he became "the princess"? And how much of that has changed now that he's basically a girl? 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Guilend said:

At least they did keep asking him/her if she needed to go potty while he was in training pants or checking her. It's also good she hasn't needed to poop yet. If she's lucky she'll get some privacy when she does need to poop, but I'm betting Clover won't give it to her and I'm sure her mom will say something like, it's not the first time I've seen you squat and poopy in your diapers.

I'm really enjoying this kind of humiliation. But the kinky and perverted side of me is curious. First off, he is a young adult, which I don't remember his age so you might not be able to answer this, I do wonder about how this has been effecting him sexually, has he even been able to get off since he became "the princess"? And how much of that has changed now that he's basically a girl? 

with this type of story, while some of it is forced, its in situations out of his control. such as him using pardie to remove it from him before Clovers dad caught him in a sissy outfit. their are too many stories were someone is going out of their way to fully humiliate and diaper someone, but for this story, i want the situations to feel more natural within the context of the story.

Amani is between 16 or 17 and still in high school. because of this, i have to be careful when doing sexual topics. so unless it adds to the story, then i dont think ill bring up him masturbating any time soon.

but to answer your curiosity, he can and dose masturbate, though thanks to Pardie, that has become less frequent. 

as for the new girly body, he has not tried that yet, but the body is only temporary and will soon be turning back. (though it wont be the last time we see it.) ;)

1 hour ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

this type of story, while some of it is forced, its in situations out of his control. such as him using pardie to remove it from him before Clovers dad caught him in a sissy outfit. their are too many stories were someone is going out of their way to fully humiliate and diaper someone, but for this story, i want the situations to feel more natural within the context of the story

That's what I like about this story, it's natural and no one is going out of their way to humiliate him.

Amani is between 16 or 17 and still in high school. because of this, i have to be careful when doing sexual topics. so unless it adds to the story, then i dont think ill bring up him masturbating any time soon.

I thought so, I just couldn't remember lol. In this case then the sexual stuff don't need to be there. I'm very okay with that.

for the new girly body, he has not tried that yet, but the body is only temporary and will soon be turning back. (though it wont be the last time we see it.

I'd hope it wouldn't be lol

Hmm I wonder how they're going to get out of the theatre with pardie in diaper form under a probably shortish skirt because I'm not sure after a pair of wettings it can compress efectively  into training panties mode. :)

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmm I wonder how they're going to get out of the theatre with pardie in diaper form under a probably shortish skirt because I'm not sure after a pair of wettings it can compress efectively  into training panties mode. :)

You'll see ;)

So glad to see another new chapter. I think Amani should try and enjoy this change. Knowing it would only last a short time , I think it might actually be fun to be the opposite sex for a little while. If for no other reason than to get a different perspective on how girls are treated differently than boys. I am looking forward to reading more. I don’t have any likes left right now or I would have gladly given it one. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel really bad for the poor guy.... I guess because I know what it's like to be stuck in a body you hate and doesn't match how you see yourself..... ? Of course this wouldn't faze me that much past the initial existential freakout. Being a part time magical girl actually sounds pretty cool so honestly if Armani wants someone to take pardi off his hands I'm game..... ??

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).