LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

8 hours ago, littleDlife said:

Girl, Sword

:-)

Really loving the story, havnt seen any glaring spelling errors or grammatical mistakes either but im not very picky so keep up the good work 

thank you for the votes ^.^

and thank you for liking it. o know there are spelling and grammar mistakes, but I try not to make them to bad. later ill try to have someone go through the story and help me fix them later.

Good chapter. It has to be a girl now. You started leading that way, I think you need to continue now. The hammer is also the logical choice becausee she already has a sword. 

8 hours ago, CDfm said:

Good chapter. It has to be a girl now. You started leading that way, I think you need to continue now. The hammer is also the logical choice becausee she already has a sword. 

lol the boy and girl votes aren't for Amoni ;) but for a different character to be introduced in the next chapter. and thank you for the votes ^.^

• 4 weeks later...

Votes are in!

Sorry it took so long to do this, and sadly because i forgot to post the last chapter on Deviantart, (i was suspended at the time and forgot)  i only have 3 sets of votes, but that's fine.

And here they are!

Boy, 2
girl, 6
surprise me. 1

Also, 
A sword, 4
Hammer? 5

Girl won! So a new girl character will be showing up!

Also, Amani will be getting a new Hammer as well! Woo!

I also have one special announcement. After this chapter, im going to be helping my friend Redwelch2222 with his story “dropped in a new world.” 
Something bad happened and he broke his hand. So typing has been a bit of a pain. So i offered some help.

If you like dreamland and haven't read his story please check it out. It's what inspired my dreamland story.

4 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

I also have one special announcement. After this chapter, im going to be helping my friend Redwelch2222 with his story “dropped in a new world.” 
Something bad happened and he broke his hand. So typing has been a bit of a pain. So i offered some help.

I am glad you are helping him out. That is a great story and what happened to him sucks. I wish @redwelch2222 a speedy recovery. He's on my top ten favorite authors here. If I had 10 favorite authors. Don't worry Pink, you are on that list as well. 

Girl won! So a new girl character will be showing up!

Yay, another girl. I am sure you know where my head just went, so I won't bother posting that lol.

Also, Amani will be getting a new Hammer as well! Woo!

I am hoping it's a big hammer. Unless you want it to be funny and it be one of those very small hammers. It would be funny, it's a small hammer, but then it get bigger when he swings it. The monsters will be like WTF a small hammer lol *BAM* WTF that little hammer hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

“AMANI!” my mom screamed as she ran into my room frantically.

“WHAT!” I yelled in surprise.

Mom suddenly rushed over and hugged me tightly.

“MOM! What's going on!” I yelled. Not understanding what was happening.

“Amani, I was so worried!” mom told me as she continued the hug.

“Mom, what are you talking about?” I asked. “I know I'm later than usual but…”

“Amani! It's 11 AM! You left at 9 PM!” my mom told me.

I just stared at my mom. Was I in dreamland for over 24 hours?

“Ok Pardie, tell me what the hell happened!” I demanded.

When I fell into the water, I nearly drowned. Thankfully that giant saw me and saved my life. 

Apparently, pardie has a weird effect in water. Pardie will continue to absorb as much liquid that is filled into it and will continue to expand as necessary. So when the giant pulled me out, Pardie was massive.

The giant took me to its home were it immediately stripped me down and removed pardie.

“Wait, I thought you couldn't be removed unless I used you,”I commented.

“No, Princess cannot remove me unless I am used. Anyone else is able to remove me from you.” Pardie told me.

“But why?” I asked. 

“Baby's can't take off their diapers themselves,” pardie told me.

My face went red as my mother giggled at that statement. I wanted to tell pardie how stupid that rule is, but I knew it would be a waste of time.

“Just continue,”I tell the diaper very annoyed. 

The giant had me cleaned up and diapered before placing me in a crip it had and throwing Pardie away.

Despite having the ability to clean itself, Pardie couldn't get rid of that much water at one time. And with so much, it was hard for it to float. So it had to wait until it removed most, or all the water before it could get out of the trashcan Pardie was placed into.

“Ok, that's all fine and all, but why was I growing breast?” I asked Pardie.  

My mother then just stared at me for a moment as I explained what happened when I woke up.

“My owners were all of the female sex,” Pardie told me. “It was only due to dire circumstances that I was forced to choose you, princess.”

“Ok, and what does that have anything to do with it?” I asked.

“Unlike my other owners, I can not fully connect with you.” pardie told me. “As you are now, you can only tap into 20% of my power.”

I just stared at the diaper. Slightly shocked.

“Due to the imbalance, my magic is slowly trying to fix the problem by turning you into a female.”

“WHAT!” I screamed. “You're turning me into a girl!?”

“No, my magic is.” pardie told me.

“WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE!?” I yelled.

“My magic is doing it without my controle,” Pardie told me. “It is trying to fix the imbalance.”

“Well stop it!” I yelled at Pardie. 

“I can not,” Pardie told me. “It is out of my control.”

I was becoming very pissed and was getting close to trying to strangle this diaper.

“There is some good news.” pardie told us. “It would take 50 hours for a full transformation to be complete. As long as you come back to the real world before then, you should be fine.”

“So I'm not going to turn back into a girl when I put you on?” I asked pardie.

“Not unless you want to,” Pardie told me.
“Fuck no!” I tell it.

I looked over at my mom who said nothing as she just listened to what was going on.

“how long before you find the next weapon?” my mom asked.

“I have located a weapon in the giants home,” Pardie told us.

“I thought weapons could not be moved by anyone but me,”I commented.

“The giant must have made that area its home when the weapon lost its power,” Pardie told us. “We need to retrieve it soon princess.”

“Oh no, he’s not going back so soon!” my mom told the diaper. “I've been worried sick about him!”

I nodded in agreement with my mom. Plus I really didn't want to deal with being babied by that giant again.

Well, over the next few hours, let's just say there was a bit of an awkward feeling around the house.

Mom tried to act like things were the same as normal, but I could tell she was partly stressed by me not showing up on time. Feeling stressed and wondering what happened to me in dreamland. This was probably the first time she has actually thought about the more negative side of dreamland.

Annabelle was very awkward around me today and would not look me in the eye after what she saw…

Even Pardie was unusually silent, most likely annoyed we weren't going after the weapon right away.

The only normal thing so far was Clover whom i called to tell her what happened. But she got annoying as she laughed so hard over my situation I think she might have pissed herself.

As I relaxed in my bed, however, thoughts of the giant lingered in my mind.

How was I supposed to beat that thing? Could I even beat it? And where would the weapon be located?

But eventually, I knew I had to go back.

My mom had come into my room just as I was finishing packing a bag.

“What is this?” my mom asked.

“Emergency supplies,” I told my mom. “That giant is something I have no clue how to beat and just in case I get separated from Pardie again, I want to be able to do something.”

Which is why I placed a rope, a small foot shovel, and a baseball bat. It might not be much, but it's all I got.

“Amani, are you sure you want to do this now?” my mom asked. “I mean, you just got back and all.”

I knew she was just trying to stall. I already gave her a scare not to long ago.

“Mom. Pardie is right. I need to get that weapon as soon as possible. If I ever want to get rid of this diaper I need to do this.” I tell her.

Mom looked very upset about this so I gave her a hug and reassured her I would be ok.

With that, I had her leave the room while I put Pardie back on.

I was standing back on that same counter I disappeared from earlier. 

No one was in the kitchen, thank god, so it shouldn't be a problem to sneak around.

However, as I got to the edge of the counter, i realized just how small I really was in comparison. It looked felt like I was on the edge of a second-floor building. 

I had to slowly edge my way down but slipped off the counter. Thankfully Pardie expanded widely to give me a soft cushion to land on.

“Thanks, Pardie,”I whispered to the diaper as it returned to normal. 

“Your welcome princess,” Pardie whispered back.

After getting up I made my way to the hallway where I tried to sneak around and find where the weapon might be.

“Pardie, can you tell me where it's at?” I asked.

“I'm sorry princess, I can only sense their general location,” Pardie told me.

“Great…” I mumble.

It looks like I'll just have to check the rooms myself.

As I went to the first door I placed my ear to the door and listened for any sounds. I really didn't want to run into that giant again.

After not hearing anything I looked up at the doorknob. It was about 2 feet above my head and just barely out of reach. I had to jump up just to grab and turn the nob. 

As the door opened I was greeted by a large bedroom. No doubt the giants. I decided not to tempt fate and go to a different room. 

The next one was a bathroom, the one after that was a closet, then the nursery.

“Where the hell is the weapon?” I asked myself. 

“Who are you?” someone said behind me and made me jump!

I spun around to see a 7-foot person looking down at me. Had they been normal sized they would have been a little girl, around 5 or 6.

“MOMMY! THERE'S A BABY IN THE HALLWAY!” the Giant kid screamed!

My eyes went wide as I suddenly bolted from the kid in hopes of getting away and hiding again. But those were soon dazed as the ground below me began to rumble and the giant woman appeared behind me!

“BABY!” the giant screamed as she rushed over to pick me up!

I didn't even have time to pull out a weapon before I was picked up and given a tight hug by the giant!

“OH BABY GIRL! YOU HAD ME SO WORRIED!” the giant said and as held me out in front of her.

“IM NOT A BABY!” I yelled at the giant.

“Aaawww! Someone’s a little fussy.” the giant said as she cradled me in her arms. “You've been hiding for hours so you must be very hungry.”

“What! No! I just had dinner!” I yelled as I tried to get out of her arms but she held me there.

“Oh what a talkative girl you are!” the giant said as she began walking down the hall. “Yuonne, would you do mommy a big favor?”

“Yes mommy?” the little giant girl said as she was at her mother's heals.

The mother opened a new door and inside was a big playroom. All over the place was scattered toys and dolls. 

I was once again picked up and sat next to a giant stuffed rabbit before my backpack was taken off! 

“HEY!” I yelled before a new giant stuffed toy was shoved into my arms!

“Yuonne, watch the baby for me while mommy goes make dinner.” the mother told her child.

“Yes mommy.” the girl said sweetly to her mother as her mom gave her my backpack.

The mother giant then left and I was alone with the giant 5-year-old.

I immediately tossed the stuffed toy away and got up.

“Hey, give me my backpack!” I told the giant girl.

The girl turned to me and smiled. 

“No, it's mine now!” the girl told me.

“I don't have time for this,” I said as I rolled my eyes and went to reach for it.

“No it's mine!” the girl said as he raised the backpack out of my reach.

“Give me my stuff now!” I tried to tell the kid sternly, only to be suddenly shoved to the floor.

“Its mine now baby. I'm a big girl and babies don't get big girl things!” the kid said as she opened my backpack to look inside.

“This kid is getting on my nerves!” I say out loud.

“Why not use a weapon on them?” Pardie suggested.

“WOW A JUMP ROPE!” the kid yelled happily as she pulled out my rope.

“She might be a giant, but she’s just a kid. No way in hell I'm attacking a kid with a weapon!” I told the diaper as I got up.

By now she had pulled out the baseball bat and the shovel.

“New toys!” the kid squealed happily again.

“Why am I even worried about it in the first place? All I have to do is find the last weapon and I can get out of here!

I decided just to ignore the kid and get out of this playroom to find that dame last weapon. But just as I was walking past the girl, I heard her gasp!

“Baby girl! You bad girl!” the kid said as I turned to look at her in confusion.

Then I saw what she had in her hands, Clover’s shit stained panties!

“You bad girl! You dirty big girl undies!” the kid yelled and cussed me to blush.

“IT WASN'T MY FAULT!” I yelled, not realizing what I just said at first. 

By now I was just getting mad and I just wanted to get my stuff and get out of here!

I rushed over to the giant kid and shoved her to the ground, (ok, might not have been one of my prouder moments, but she was over a foot taller and maybe 50-100 pounds heavier than me!)

With her on the ground, I snatched my backpack and Clovers panties from the girl before I tried to grab my other stuff to get out of here!

“OW! THAT HURT!” the girl said as she got up and jumped on top of me!

“GET OFF!” I yelled to the girl as I was pinned to the floor.

“NO! BAD BABYS GET PUNISHED BY BIG KIDS!” the girl told me as I suddenly felt my butt being spanked by the girl.

While the first one surprised me, the rest of them didn't hurt at all. 

“GET OFF ME!” I yelled. “YOUR SPANKING DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!”

That really got the girl mad. Her punishment isn't working! She started to think of what other punishment she could do when she noticed I dropped clovers panties when I was tackled to the ground. And she suddenly had an idea.

I suddenly felt Pardie be removed from me!

“HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” I asked in shock as I wondered why this child was removing my diaper!?

“You want to dirty big girl undies, well you can wear dirty big girl undies.” the girl told me.

“What are you…” I began to ask when she slipped something up my legs and suddenly helped me up.

When I looked down, I was now wearing clovers panties!

I was about to rip them off of me when I was suddenly lifted up into the air and let out a scream of pain!

The giant girl was giving me a wedgie!

The pan was too much as I started thrashing about! 

“LET GO! IT HURTS!”I screamed but she just smirked. 

“I think the baby should hang out and think of what she’s done.” the girl said as she carried me over to the giant stuffed toys.

Every step I could feel my nuts being crushed and I was letting out cries of pain each time!

The little girl then kicked one of the giant toys over to reveal a stone table with little knobs on the sides of it and what looked like a child's block on the center of the table.

The giant girl smirked at me as she hung me on the little nobs by the panties and left me dangling 3 inches off the ground!

“You be good and stay there while I play. If you good, I will take you down.” the giant girl said as she walked away.

By now I was sweating and in a lot of pain but I was still smart enough to look back at the block on the table.

“That is the wepion,” Pardie whispered next to me and made me jump and wince in pain. 

The diaper was now floating right next to my head.

Deciding not to waste time, I immediately grabbed it. 

“Ok, what the hell does this one do?” I asked as I looked at the block in my hands. 

Suddenly, the block suddenly multiplied! I now had two in my hands!

“What the?” I said out loud in shock and the blocks multiplied again!

“HEY!” I heard the girl yell as she looked at me and saw the blocks had suddenly multiplied. “I WANT THAT!”

The giant girl now started to run across the room to get to me and my blocks. In my current stake of hanging by girls panties that were crushing my balls, I couldn't help but close my eyes and flinch as she ran over.

Then I heard a sudden smack!

When I opened my eyes I was a little shocked. In front of me was a translucent wall and the giant girl was now laying on the ground!

“WHAT HAPPENED!” I yelled.

“The girl ran right into your protective wall and knocked herself out,” Pardie told me.

“Protective wall?” I asked.

“A-Z Block is a defensive weapon. You can call upon 26 blocks to help you form barrier walls for protection.” Pardie told me. “The more you use, the stronger the barrier. But you will need to use more magic the more you use”

Well, at least we got a new one.” I tell pardie.

With that out of the way, it was time I got down. I tried to get off myself but I just couldn't seem to get the panties unstuck. Every movement I made seemed to hurt me even more. So I decided to give up and go with plan B.

I take my sword out of Pardie and I cut the panties.

I fall to the ground and almost immediately feel relief! As I look back at the dangling, stretched out, panties I can't help but hope that clover never finds out I wore her underwear…

“Ok Pardie, let's go home,”I tell the diaper already glad I could go home so soon.

“We can't princess,” Pardie told me as it floated in front of me.

“Why not?” I asked the diaper.

“The giants will know you will disappear and reappear. It would be wise for you to first leave this area so as to not risk being captured again.” Pardie told me.

As much as I hate to admit it, Pardie was right. I should get out of here first.

“MY BABY!” I heard the giant woman scream as I jumped and looked at her.

She was standing at the doorway looking at her daughter on the floor unconscious with me half naked and holding my sword…

(ok i know i said Amani would fight the giant but i realized just how long the chapter would be if i included it. So it will have to be the next chapter. 

Now then a quick announcement. I'm going to be taking a quick break from my stories to help a good friend of mine, Redwelch2222, after he got his hand broken. He has just 2 chapters remaining in his current arc of “Dropped in a new world” before he does a special project.

With some luck, (and nothing bad happening again) we should have them finished soon!

Now then, time for the votes! 
Amani has fought a chimera, a hamster, a pink dino, and now is fighting a giant.
What should Amani’s next challenge be?

Silver the golem?
A flying monster?
A bunny girl?
Or a fan made monster? (if this is chosen then leave a suggestion. It will be voted on in the next chapter.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- ch13 (7-25)

Bunny girl, you say? (Insert Lenny Face here.)

Nah, I'll go with Silver the Golem since he was created from my suggestion in the first place.

Also:

19 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

"Amani! It's 11 AM! You left at 9 PM!” my mom told me.

I just stared at my mom. Was I in dreamland for over 24 hours?

That is 14 hours. Not 24. Even you should be able to do that math, Pink. :15_EmoticonsHDcom:

33 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Bunny girl, you say? (Insert Lenny Face here.)

Nah, I'll go with Silver the Golem since he was created from my suggestion in the first place.

Also:

That is 14 hours. Not 24. Even you should be able to do that math, Pink. :15_EmoticonsHDcom:

dreamland has a time difference, every hour in the real world is 2 over there. so 28 hours. :P

that was said in ch 3 or 4.

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oooooh I read it wrong. What he SAID was "I was in Dreamland for 24 hours?" What I HEARD (or Read) was "I was gone for over 24 hours?"

My bad. I apologize for my snarkiness. :)

lol its fine ^.^

(ok i know i said Amani would fight the giant but i realized just how long the chapter would be if i included it. So it will have to be the next chapter. 

Now then a quick announcement. I'm going to be taking a quick break from my stories to help a good friend of mine, Redwelch2222, after he got his hand broken. He has just 2 chapters remaining in his current arc of “Dropped in a new world” before he does a special project.

With some luck, (and nothing bad happening again) we should have them finished soon!

Now then, time for the votes! 
Amani has fought a chimera, a hamster, a pink dino, and now is fighting a giant.
What should Amani’s next challenge be?

Silver the golem?
A flying monster?
A bunny girl?
Or a fan made monster? (if this is chosen then leave a suggestion. It will be voted on in the next chapter.

I'm going to throw Generic Freddy Kruger in the running just for the cracked out contrast. :D

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I'm going to throw Generic Freddy Kruger in the running just for the cracked out contrast. :D

Is there a difference between Generic Freddy Kruger and Brand Name Freddy Kruger?

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Is there a difference between Generic Freddy Kruger and Brand Name Freddy Kruger?

Some say the menace levels are lower but I find it's all in the usage ;)

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Some say the menace levels are lower but I find it's all in the usage ;)

I will take your word for it.

Also I would like to change my vote from Silver the Golem to Generic Freddy Kruger as well. :)

7 hours ago, YourFNF said:

7 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I will take your word for it.

Also I would like to change my vote from Silver the Golem to Generic Freddy Kruger as well. :)

im sorry, but i cant do Freddy Kruger. while the dream demon works well with this type of story, I just don't know much about him besides that. 

im sorry, but i cant do Freddy Kruger. while the dream demon works well with this type of story, I just don't know much about him besides that. 

no probs I was basically throwing that in for the lolz

But isn't that the point of Generic Freddy Kruger? You could just look up the barest facts about him and make the rest up. You could even have Amani call him out for being nothing like the real one!

Just an idea. If you're uncomfortable with that then I change my vote back to Silver the Golem.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).