LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 hour ago, Aries said:

I normally don't like stories where the main character is male and even more so if they dress like that

Same here. I think the main reason I read "Baby Care Class" (his first story) was because he was a friend and fan of Redwelch and I wanted to show my support. But even though it's not quite my thing I still enjoy his stories quite a lot. :)

13 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Same here. I think the main reason I read "Baby Care Class" (his first story) was because he was a friend and fan of Redwelch and I wanted to show my support. But even though it's not quite my thing I still enjoy his stories quite a lot. :)

^.^

12 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

One thing I have noticed is he not only has a great imagination, but can entertain very well with his writings. I am currently reading at east one other of his that I can remember, which sadly I can't remember which one at the moment, I have so many that I am reading and at least 3 or more different authors so it is hard for me to keep track of who's writing what lol. Anyway I saw how creative he was and decided to try reading another of his stories to see if his creativeness was in all of his stories. I was not disappointed 

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

I have so many that I am reading and at least 3 or more different authors so it is hard for me to keep track of who's writing what lol.

Well, don't forget we're still waiting on the next chapter of "the Most Unusual Amazon" too. ;)

7 minutes ago, Aries said:

One thing I have noticed is he not only has a great imagination, but can entertain very well with his writings. I am currently reading at east one other of his that I can remember, which sadly I can't remember which one at the moment, I have so many that I am reading and at least 3 or more different authors so it is hard for me to keep track of who's writing what lol. Anyway I saw how creative he was and decided to try reading another of his stories to see if his creativeness was in all of his stories. I was not disappointed 

lol thank you ^.^ 

yep my creativity is in all of them ^.^

besides this one, ive wrote, 

Babycare class (remixed)- this was my first one and has sissy in it as well. (complete.)
modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers,-  this one has with anouther boy but not sissy.(complet)

simon says,- a girl named Lilly is blackmailed to do what a mysterious person named Simon wants her to do.(ongoing)

the little theif, - a 18 year old who looks 8 trys to rob an ex-cops home and gets cought....(ongoing)

pokemon diaper moon,- this one follows the games mostly with Moon being diapered and what truble she can get into. (ongoing)

No-no in trouble,- a little goddess is being punished for being a naughty little girl...(complete)

and lastly Bad kitty, a short story i did for a contest. (complet.)

20 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Well, don't forget we're still waiting on the next chapter of "the Most Unusual Amazon" too. ;)

haha funny you should mention that, i just posted the new chapter.

9 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

Babycare class (remixed)- this was my first one and has sissy in it as well. (complete.)
modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers,-  this one has with anouther boy but not sissy.(complet)

simon says,- a girl named Lilly is blackmailed to do what a mysterious person named Simon wants her to do.(ongoing)

the little theif, - a 18 year old who looks 8 trys to rob an ex-cops home and gets cought....(ongoing)

pokemon diaper moon,- this one follows the games mostly with Moon being diapered and what truble she can get into. (ongoing)

No-no in trouble,- a little goddess is being punished for being a naughty little girl...(complete)

and lastly Bad kitty, a short story i did for a contest. (complet.)

Babycare class i have not read yet, Modeling, teachers and lots of diapers i have not read either, I am reading simon says, and the little thief, which i love them both. I have read No-no in trouble, I liked it as well, not sure about Bad kitty. Pokemon Diaper moon I have not gotten around to trying to read mostly because i never got into Pokemon and I am not sure if I would be able to understand it a lot.

1 hour ago, Aries said:

Babycare class i have not read yet, Modeling, teachers and lots of diapers i have not read either, I am reading simon says, and the little thief, which i love them both. I have read No-no in trouble, I liked it as well, not sure about Bad kitty. Pokemon Diaper moon I have not gotten around to trying to read mostly because i never got into Pokemon and I am not sure if I would be able to understand it a lot.

glad to know youve read and liked a lot of my work ^.^

as for pokemon, it follows the sun and moon games closly (at least as close as i can) and has a lot of explanation. the only thing that might be a problem is knowing what pokemon are what but that's easy to look up.

4 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

glad to know youve read and liked a lot of my work ^.^

as for pokemon, it follows the sun and moon games closly (at least as close as i can) and has a lot of explanation. the only thing that might be a problem is knowing what pokemon are what but that's easy to look up.

You are a great writer. I have watched a few shows, but I could never get into them. Either way, I will end up reading your story just because I like how your mind thinks and I like a well written story.

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

You are a great writer. I have watched a few shows, but I could never get into them. Either way, I will end up reading your story just because I like how your mind thinks and I like a well written story.

lol thank you but i still have a long way to go before im a great writer. i still have a lot of writing problems that i need to work on, but i am getting better,

and thanks for giving it a chance. for the most part, I try to base the worlds on if they were real how would a real person react in situations. 

5 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

I try to base the worlds on if they were real how would a real person react in situations. 

That would be the hardest part for me. I know how i'd react to things, but I am way different then most people. After working as a Corrections Officer nothing surprises me anymore, heck if I all of a sudden ended up in some magical world, like in Dropped in a new world, I would not react at all like the main character did. I would just be like, mm, cool, and make a quick list of shit I need to do to survive. But I am sure that over time if I keep writing I will figure it out.

31 minutes ago, Aries said:

That would be the hardest part for me. I know how i'd react to things, but I am way different then most people. After working as a Corrections Officer nothing surprises me anymore, heck if I all of a sudden ended up in some magical world, like in Dropped in a new world, I would not react at all like the main character did. I would just be like, mm, cool, and make a quick list of shit I need to do to survive. But I am sure that over time if I keep writing I will figure it out.

well,you could always use someone else. like a best friend, or a college and imagine what they would do.  how would they react.

That is true, but thinking on best friends, I haven't had that many, I am picky on who I become friends with. But all of them are different, just not exactly like me lol. They would have been like this is awesome, a new fucking world, I am going to rule this bitch by sun down lol But yeah, I get what you are saying and I will try that, thanks.

7 minutes ago, Aries said:

That is true, but thinking on best friends, I haven't had that many, I am picky on who I become friends with. But all of them are different, just not exactly like me lol. They would have been like this is awesome, a new fucking world, I am going to rule this bitch by sun down lol But yeah, I get what you are saying and I will try that, thanks.

your welcome ^.^

im starting on the new chapter and got the votes for all sights. (thanks red for looking on DA for me.)

what should happen to the panties Amani has in his backpack?
1)clover finds them? 7
2) Amani winds up wearing them? 7

Also, pick a punishment.
Spanking, 3
corner time, 
mouth soaping, 
or wedgie 6

AGIN!!!! man, i didnt think we would get a tie twice!

well, seeing as it's been tied twice, i guess we have no choice then for me to pick.

ill go with #2.  why? because most people cant see why Amani would put them on. and i want to show you all how ill do it.  you will not see it coming. ;) 

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- ch11

“SHIT SHIT SHIT” I yell as some type of gorilla is chasing me through the woods. 

After getting away from the dinosaur I spent the last 12 hours doing some real training by fighting actual monsters. 

But the sword was running out of magic and I didn't want to waist the staff's spells.

I figured now was as good a time as any to go back home.

As I was peeing into the diaper, however, something attacked me from behind and flung me into a tree.

Thankfully I just peed into the diaper and felt nothing, but I was shocked and confused for a moment I forgot to just take off the diaper to poof back home. 

Instead, I charged at the gorilla monster with my sword that bounced off it.

“What?” I yelled as the gorilla hit me away again. That time it hurt.

“Your sword is out of magic. I would advise retreating.” Pardie told me

“R-right,”I say as I try to remove him.

“The time to remove me has passed. I would recommend you run now.” Pardie told me.

Which is how I ended up running away from the gorilla as fast as I could but its still pursuing me. 

What's worse is I can't think of a single spell to use while I'm running!

I soon hear rushing river close by and it's getting louder. 

Before I know it, I'm standing at the foot of a waterfall with nowhere to go. I try to use my sword to defend myself, but the gorilla tackles me and sends us both over the waterfall.

The impact of hitting the water knocked the wind out of my lungs and I didn't have a chance to breathe before I was pulled under the water by the drowning gorilla monster.

Panicking, I kick the monster as hard as I could to have it let me go. When I do manage to get out of the gorilla's grasp I try to swim up as fast as I could.

But it was too far. My lungs were screaming for air as my mouth opened and I sucked in water.

My vision faded as I could see I was still too far from the surface, the last thing I saw, was a hand.

My eyes slowly open to a dimly lit room. illuminated by a small light source.

I have no idea where I am as I look to my side and can barely make out some white bars? 

What?

My body aches as I try to sit up but something is smothering my hands. When I look at them I see their mittens? Baby mittens? I force my body up and take a look at my hands. They both had baby mittens on? 

Taking a look around I can now see I'm in what looks like a giant nursery. I'm in a fucking crib!

“MMMNPIN!” I yell but is muffled by a big baby pacifier in my mouth!

It took a moment, but I was able to pull the damn thing out!

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!” I yelled then looked around. “Pardie, tell me what happened!”

But I heard nothing. I looked down and the “princess diaper” I was once waring was replaced by a plain white diaper.

“What the!?” pardie was gone so am I in the real world? No, I still had my sissy dress on. But how is pardie gone!

That's when I began to hear footsteps. They grew louder and louder until finally the door to the nursery opened.

“You awake sweety?” a voice said before lights were turned on and momentarily blinded me. “Oh, you are! That's good.” 

I was trying to let my eyes adjust when suddenly something picked me up!

“You are so lucky I saved you.” the voice said when I could finally see what was happening.

Staring right at me, was a fucking giant!

“What the hell!” I screamed and scared the giant enough to drop me!

I landed on the floor with a loud thud but luckily it didn't hurt that much.

“Oh! I'm so sorry baby!” the giant screamed as it tried to reach down to grab me.

But I scrambled away and tried to get up and run but the thick diaper between my legs made that hard and I had to weirdly waddle away.

I rushed as fast as I could out the open nursery door as the giant yelled behind me to come back and not be scared.

It's a fucking giant and I look like a baby, Of course, I'm scared! It doesn't take a genius to know what's going to happen next! 

But I don't make it far past a hallway when I trip over my waddle and fall on my face. That's when the giant catches up and picks me up!

“Its ok baby, you're safe. You're ok.” the giant was telling me as she tried to calm me down and cradle me.

“IM NOT A BABY!” I scream at the giant as I start kicking and screaming at it.

“Someone’s very fussy and scared.” the giant said as it effortlessly walked me into what looked like a kitchen and sat me down in a high chair.

“HEY KNOCK IT OFF!” I yelled as I was buckled into the chair and a tray was placed in front of me.

“Don't worry, ill find your momma or dada soon. I'm sure they're looking everywhere for there little girl.” the giant said as it turned away to do something.

“IM NOT A FUCKING GIRL!” I yell at the giant and struggled with the chair but the mittens made that hard. “PARDIE! WHERE ARE YOU!”

Soon the giant was back and I was able to get a good look at it. It was a female giant with long blue hair. Had she’s been human size, she would be a very thin and petite woman with small breasts. And weird purple eyes.

Please tell me she won't try to breastfeed me...

“I saw you be chased by a little monkey and fall into the water.” the giant said as she set a giant sippy cup onto the try before setting a cookie down. “It's a good thing I was there to rescue you and the monkey from drowning.”

Well, at least I'm grateful I was saved, but fuck, that gorilla is still out there…

The woman then removed the mittens from my hands and told me to enjoy the snack and she would be right back.

Like hell, I'm getting out of here!

As soon as she left I struggled with the buckle holding me in the chair as I was not used to one so big. But eventually, I got it unbuckled and tried to stand up. That was a bit of a struggle as the diaper around my bottom keeps getting in the way. 

That's when I finally remembered something. I'm not waring pardie, I CAN REMOVE THIS DIAPER!

I pulled the tapes off and let the diaper fall onto the chair and made it so much easier to get out. Now while it was embarrassing as hell to run around without anything covering my private area, at least now I could get around easier. 

Being careful as to look out for the giant, I made my way through the house looking for any way out. 

But this place was built so weirdly I had no idea where I was going! Somehow, I wound up back in the nursery! Fuck!

“Baby? BABY WHERE ARE YOU!” I heard the giant yell and knew it was only a matter of time before she caught up again! 

I rushed out and began running again. The entire house just felt so weird! There wasn't a window anywhere, and most of the walls seemed to made out of solid stone! Not only that, but they were covered in weird looking flowers everywhere. eventually, I wound up in the kitchen again! What is this place, a fucking circle!? 

“Come on out baby girl, I won't hurt you!” the giant call as I heard her get closer.

I panicked as I tried to look for anywhere to hide! I saw an open door off to the side and ran into it and shut the door as much as possible without closing the door.

The room I was in was small and dark and I couldn't see where I was. I was slowly stepping back as I tried not to make a sound but I wound up bumping into something. 

I honestly don't know what happened next as I felt something poor onto my head and I yelled out in surprise!

The giant heard that and rushed over to yank open the pantry door and saw me without a diaper and now covered in flower.

The giant gasped in surprise before re reached in and picked me up. 

“BAD BABY!” the giant yelled before slapping my bare ass and caused me to yelp! “You shouldn't be running around without your diaper.” 

“I'm not a baby!” I yelled again but was ignored as the giant filled up a sink full of warm water and started undressing me. 

HOW!? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TAKE THIS FUCKING OUTFIT OFF FOR MONTHS!

I was then placed into the warm water as the giant took a wet rag and began scrubbing me all over. It was as I was being scrubbed, I finally noticed 2 very strange things that caused me to scream out in terror!

The first, after the giant had scrubbed my surprisingly sensitive chest, I noticed my chest seemed to be slightly “puffy” for lack of a better term. It took a moment, but I finally realized I was growing fucking BREASTS!

Then, the giant laid me on a towel on the counter to help lift up my leg and scrubbed my bottom and get the flower out of my crack, how it ended up there, I would never know. But it was as I was lifted up, I took notice of my dick, or what was left of it!

Now I won't say I had the biggest dick, just average. But now, it looked like it shrunk to half its size!

As I was screaming, a pink flash caught my eyes as Pardie the magic diaper flew right to me and attached itself to my raised bottom.

“What the!” the giant let out startled.

I didn't even bother asking questions as I peed anything I had into the diaper and yanked off the tabs to disappear in a puff of smoke.

Back in my own room I immediately tore off Pardie and my clothes to look at my naked body. It looked perfectly normal. My chest didn't have breasts and my dick was back to normal.

I then grabbed Pardie and slammed it into my wall. 

“TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED THERE!” I yelled at the diaper just as my door opened.

“Amani, what are you…” my sister asked as she was rubbing the sleep from her eyes but stopped when she saw me. She screamed and slammed the door shut.

“OH FUCKING HELL!!!” I yell as I drop the diaper and frantically try to get my clothes on as I'm sure my mother will be here any moment to find out what the hell happened.

“Princess, I have news.” the diaper said as it started to float in the middle of the room.

“WHAT!” I yelled still pissed off at what happened.

“I found the location of another weapon. It is in that house.” the diaper told me.

Thank you all for reading! Next chapter is going to be very fun. ;)

Nowthen, time for the questions.
Pick one.
Boy, girl, or surprise me.

Also, 
A sword, or hammer? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- ch12 (6-11)

That was exciting, I really can't wait for more. I am interested in finding out what went wrong, or right depending on your point of view lol. I bet he is slowly turning into a girl in dreamland, the more he sees himself as the princess, the more he excepts it, the more of a girl he becomes. That is my opinion anyway.

24 minutes ago, Aries said:

That was exciting, I really can't wait for more. I am interested in finding out what went wrong, or right depending on your point of view lol. I bet he is slowly turning into a girl in dreamland, the more he sees himself as the princess, the more he excepts it, the more of a girl he becomes. That is my opinion anyway.

Lol na, knowing pink  it's far simpler than that :p

3 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

Nice chapter.  Can't wait to get some answers:)
Girl and sword

Thank you for the votes ^.^

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Girl and Hammer. :)

Thank you for the votes ^.^

30 minutes ago, Aries said:

But, he hasent seen himself like that. Lol

9 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

Yep :p simple but interesting 

20 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

But, he hasent seen himself like that. Lol

It's subconscious :D

31 minutes ago, redwelch2222 said:

Why make things simple when you can complicate the heck out if? Haha

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Now THIS dude gets it! :D

Haha my Aunt used to ask me all of the time when i was growing up, "Why do you have to make things so complicated?" My answer "Why not? It makes life interesting."

5 hours ago, Aries said:

It's subconscious :D

Why make things simple when you can complicate the heck out if? Haha

lol i get ya. but I prefer only complicating things when it leads to a bigger plot. (like why cant Amani take off the sissy dress or why Pardie does not know what the weapons do anymore?)

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).